A MATCH MADE IN A STRANGE WAY~

Before anything I just want anyone who wants to RP to make sure they know if they can to at least type a paragraph or two when you post, please it would mean a lot if you got into the story, you don't have to post everyday but just enough so I know your still active!!~

In the country of Italy lies the infamous city of Rome, were fantasies become reality and wildest dreams no longer lie in your head. Within Romes center of the city a famous hotel called "bueno Vista" attracts most tourist and people to this city. This hotel has been in Rome for many generations, known for its great views, decorations, golden ballroom and architecture. Celebrities, known icons, athletes even politicians come about this hotel at least once in their lifetime...but the most notorious that come to stay...are the worlds most known Mafia groups. Our story revolves around Louie Vandre, who is the grandson of Bueno Vistas owner. Though he is a high power teen he works as a bellboy and is dedicated to his job as he feels it is greater to be able to work hard to see smiles at the hotel. So what will happen when a consliger (Councilor or right hand man of the gangs boss) comes with his boss and other members (the mafia group is called "the jewels) to bueno vista for business but the man becomes intrigued and eventually falls in love with the bellboy Louie? Will their love strive? Or will chaos only erupt from this mismatched pairing?

((Also I plan on having bedroom scenes [just a few maybe not a lot] so when that happens we will do that in the the PM's))

NOTE!!: PLEASE READ THE PLOT OR THE MAIN IDEA OF THIS RP BEFORE YOU POST A PROFILE~ FIRST TO POST GETS THE SPOT!~<3

Character skelly!!!~
[color=anycolor]Greetings my name is:[characters name]

I am proud to say I am [b][age][/b] years old!

I mostly act like: [your characters personality, it does not need to be long!]

I always look like: [Describe the characters appearance]

To tell you the truth I work as a:[ characters job]

In my point of view I adore: [what your character likes]

On the other hand I cannot stand!: [what your character dislikes]

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: [Your characters biography please note this is required and must be at LEAST A PARAGRAPH!~ You do not have to reveal to much but if you want you can]

I think I might have forgotten to say something...: [anything else you want to add please note THIS IS OPTIONAL!~][/color]

Position for Seme: I need someone to play the Consligner (councilor or right hand man of the mafia boss) ((the mafia group name is "the jewels"))

MY BELLBOY~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Greetings my name is:Louie Vander

I am proud to say I am 18 years old!

I mostly act like: Louie is always considerate of others despite what they may be, he enjoys working as a bellboy and takes time out of his day to help others more than just their bags. He's a big fanatic in romance so try not to judge him so badly. Always optimistic and confident keeping his head held high.

I always look like: Louie is most seen wearing his dark hat and uniform his skin is light tan, as his hair and eyes are as dark as the night sky. When not working he wars casual plain clothes like a solid color t-shirt and slacks when its hot outside he'll wear shorts.

To tell you the truth I work as a:Bellboy but on occasion i'll help out with the other employees as well.

In my point of view I adore: Butterflies, birds, romantic novels or movies, holidays, and all around food of any kind.He especially enjoys being around kind folks.

On the other hand I cannot stand!: The boy cannot stand thunder or lighting, his biggest fear though is excessive violence or those who threaten others or himself

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: Though born in Italy and to famous people, Louie has always worked hard for what he wanted and gave to others what they didn't have. Since for as long as he could remember the boy has lived at Bueno Vista in one of the workers rooms and has never really had time to spend with his loved ones. From day to night he works all around the hotel checking in bags and doing odd jobs. He hopes to one day be swept off his feet by someone who will care for him as much as his grandfather does. So when a group called the Jewels checks into the hotel what kind of person will he meet?

I think I might have forgotten to say something...: Louie has a birthmark in shape of a heart on his back and can speak English, French and is native language Italian. He is also small for his age and has a baby face.