Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Asai pondered back and forth affront the sink in the small background. A couple more seconds, and he'd find out. Something drastic whether it would change his life by a long run or not. He looked at himself in the mirror feeling the wood like horns that spread out from his head. Asai looked at the pregnancy test and it's pink line crossed the small viewing section. Asai was pregnant.

He gulped and ran to the living room, choking down tears. He didn't want to be pregnant not for a long time. But unprotected s*x had it's pro's and con's. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked to the front door of the small apartment complex waiting for his partner to come home, gripping the test in his hand.

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image

Chase walked up the stairs to there apartment and unlocked the door, he closed it and locked both locks then put his bag down, he had a long day at work with all the irritatinf costomers he stretched his arms out and yanwed the turned and saaw Asai in the living room looking very paniced then looked at what he had in his hand "Asai? whats wrong." he said walking over to him he pulled him into a hug "Is everything alright?" he asked rubbing his back  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Asai hugged back sniffling into the older man's shoulder. He pressed the pregnancy test into Chase's back. "Ch-Chase...I'm preg-pregnant." Asai wept lightly.

Tanuki Ookami
Getting Icecream with the fam brb.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image

Chase looked stunned he brought Asai over to the couch and set him on his lap then took the test from him "Are you sure?" he asked then looked at it. his eyes got bigger yea he wanted to start a family but not this soon, he wasnt prepared right now. he took a deep breath, he had to be the strong one he put the test on the coffee table and placed a hand on Asai's stomach "Guess there is a little one in there hu or maybe two." he said teasing him trying to make him a little happier "Its alright we can get threw this." he said and kissed his head making sure not to be poked by the antlers "Just imagine little me's running around everywhere." he said and kissed his nose

((going to go get pizza with my dad emotion_awesome emotion_drool ))  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

Asai looked at him like he had two heads when he said, "Maybe two." Oh hell no. Asai then forced a smile, before it came little hims. He looked down at his stomach. "I can barely handle one of you, let along three." Asai said lightly.

Tanuki Ookami
c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:02 pm
Chicken McNiglett
Im back now and nice avi there :p
User Image

"Oh come on im not that bad." he said and made a face at him he moved him so he was sitting next to him now "So are you going to keep it or no?" he asked it was a serious question since no one was really ready for a child at the moment, other than Chase having a full time job that payed well. "Im not forcing you to but, it would be nice, to......ya'know start a family." he said to him his cheeks lightly pink  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Asai sighed, "I want a family too." Asai blushed and held his stomach, "I-I-I guess we'll keep it." Asai said hesitantly.

Tanuki Ookami
c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image

"Really?" he was getting excited now "Oh boy im guessing this makes you the mommy." he said and poked his nose "your goign to make one good mommy then." he said and laughed "To celebrate ill make YOU dinner." he said he made dinner once before but that ended up bad so Chase never really got to cook much "I promise not to burn the house down. Oh and since.....your not exactly human is this prregnancy going to be different?" he asked "Like how long will it be till you start showing?" he asked a poked Asai's belly  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:41 am
User Image

Asai pressed his lips into a line, "Okay..." He said looking at Chase a bit waery, " You know what, I don't exactly know."Asai smiled as he listened to him talk about making dinner. Did Chase even know how to make Dinner?

Tanuki Ookami
c:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image

"Hmmm guess we will just have ti wait and see when you'll start showing then hu." he said then walked inot the kitchen and stood there "Ummm maybe we should go out to eat?" he said with a cute laugh and put one hand behind his head scratching it  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

Asai chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair, "There is something else you can eat." Asai joked in a flirtatous tone, he then stood up and smiled at his stomach; "Maybe this won't be that bad?" He thought to himself.

Tanuki Ookami
c:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:18 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image

Chase gave him one of his famouse smiles then grabbed the fone "Im just going to call for take out, feelin like some chinese." he said before dialing "Sound good?" he said and walked over to Asai and put his hand on his belly "we wil be a great family." he said befor he kissed him  

Tanuki Ookami

Chicken McNiglett

Hilarious Member

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Asai smiled up at Chase and sat on the couch; "God damn, I hope he doesn't have horns. The little s**t will tear my a** open." Asai said rather bluntly rubbing his forehead.

Tanuki Ookami
c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm
Chicken McNiglett
User Image "Or just your insides before you go into labor." he said in return "Ok well maybe it wont its part me anyways." he said and pointed at himself "It could be normal....ish you never no." he stepped away for a bit as he ordered the food. "Alright." he said and hung up "Should be donw in 10 minutes, how they cook food that fast is beyond me."

((so how long with he take to develop a bump?))  

Tanuki Ookami

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff