Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:30 am
Before you get into the story, take note to these things. All are a must.
1) I am looking for an active partner that can post often.
2) Be able to post two or more paragraphs
3) Make colorful posts with a picture
4) No godmodding

They say it only takes one rotten apple to ruin a whole barrel, because that one spreads it's fowl decay among the rest. If there were two, you could only imagine how quickly, and even more disgusting it'd be. The results would be horrible. Well, in this story, there are two rotten apples, or people that wish to take over an entire kingdom. Are they rotten though, or is it the kingdom that is rotten? You see, there is a myth that has been about for fifty years. The myth of the ____ family. Back over a hundred years, this family supposedly beheld power over the ordinary human. They could use dark magic. Eventually, the family made a deal with the great shadow being exchanging ultimate power for the simple task of serving this shadow being. The family got their power and this shadow being created amulets for each member of the family that held one demon within it. The demon would act as a servant and protect it's summoner. That was when the dark ages began for many kingdoms. Sense the shadow being and the family had a deal, they had to serve him. The shadow being ordered them to take over appointed kingdoms and they had to. Blood fell upon the land like rain that night, as the family took over. After that night though, no one knows what happened to that family...

That had to have been a myth though right? Look at everything now, it's almost perfect! However, the kingdom is once again going through hard times and blaming ____ for it do to his last name. Yes, _____ was in fact a blood relative to the horrible family from long ago. He didn't have any signs of evil, or dark power to him though. That is until one day when he finds an amulet laying in the dirt outside. It looked expensive and as if it belonged to a dark elf or something. Little does he know that when he touches it, a demon is summoned right out of it.. That is the day that _____ life is turned upside down.

In this rp I will play as the main characters demon, Raiden. He is not going to seem very much at all like a dominate character. He's a servant demon after all.

Your profile skelly. Send it in a pm.

Picture:
Name:
Race: Royal Blood
Extra info: (optional)

User Image

The names, Raiden.
I'm a Demon.
I live to serve who unlocks me. I shall protect, aid and accompany my summoner.
My abilities? I can shape shift into any creature and use minor magic. I get stronger in magic and strength with my summoner.
My position? Uke....
Ahh, history: I was born thousands of years ago to serve what my kind calls, "Royal Blood". My only reason to exist is to protect my summoner with my life and see to it that he is happy. Without my summoner, I am nothing. I don't have much of a passed.. I've bee locked inside this gem awaiting for my summoner to unlock me. When he does, his power in the dark arts will be revealed to him. Well, I'll be revealed to him too. I have to serve him of coarse! I'll love my summoner no matter what though. As a servant, and protector.

Personality: I'm a very protective person. If I sense discomfort in wielder than I attack! I'm also very loving and kind though. However I only obey wielder and show only wielder my loyalty and trust.

Extra information: If wielder doesn't like you, I don't like you.. and I love blood shed....I also have two of my own forms. A neutral for and battle form.

battle form
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Bummmmp! Still looking for another character. ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff