Submit

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:35 pm
First and foremost, I'd like to say that I am extremely unorganized in my search threads. Please don't let that turn you off. Just because it isn't pretty doesn't mean I can't do a nice plot. I like colors, okay?

I'm always willing to peruse your search thread if you find nothing you like here.

I will rp over skype! And would actually prefer to at the moment -ask me about this if you're willing-

Picture inspired.
Could be fun, with the right minds.*plot(s)*
This looks fun
(Shaky plot)
And this
I really like this one but have no idea what we could do with it.
This Is a gorgeous piece of work that I would lover to base something off of.
StripperX businessman sounds absolutely wonderful.
I also have a teacher student that I'd like to do. Somewhat of an age gap, if not a large one. Teacher is married or something. College setting.
I'll also do just about anything Dothraki( Game of Thrones )- in fact I have an idea for this, kind of...
BodyguardXemployer
BROMANCE- Secretly gay/straight friend
Vampire hunter/werewolf
vampire hunter/vampire
Assassin/apprentice
Drug addict/ dealer
drug addict/ boyfriend
Struggling relationships
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome emotion_awesome AI NO KUSABI!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

There's always the traditional s/m roleplay. With this, I really would like someone who can go through the steps. It isn't all about abuse, chains and angst. This could be slice of life or a fantasy one. But I would really like to touch on all the different aspects of such a relationship. There is more to the relationship and just submission and domination.

I would like to do this through forum or pm, I don't care either way. I can reply 400+ words and expect the same.

Please, please please please please PM me if you're interested!

1) GOOD GRAMMAR!!! Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, I understand. Please have relatively good spelling and punctuation.
2) NO ONE LINERS!!!!!!!!! Understanding that from time to time they are considered "unavoidable" I highly disagree with this. A small paragraph is fine. Two to three sentences is fine!
3) Despite what it may seem like, I am really not a fan of MASSIVE BLOCKS OF TEXT. They make me want to hide. So on that note, I suppose I could be categorized as a semi-lit to lazy-lit roleplayer. I can generally mirror what you give me.
4) No killing my characters, please. This happened to me once and they didn't quite seem to understand my rage quit. This shouldn't have to be a rule but apparently it's needed sometimes.
6)Be progressive! I enjoy someone who is willing to take the reigns every now and again to steer the role play in a new direction or any direction what so ever. So long as the direction is not solely directed by me, any direction will be wonderful. And just 'cause I can, I'm going to say DIRECTION one more time.
7) I love brainstorming! Do it with me!
8.) Let me know your limits.
I like it rough and tumble. heart wink
I like sarcasm
I like biting heart
I like drama and angst
I like people who can be progressive.
I am NOT searching for a super long term rp! Make it last as long as possible and drop it when it dies. No reason to beat a dead horse.
AND PLEASE!!! If you lose interest, tell me. I'll understand. I'll tell you as well if I am no longer interested.

While I say I'm seeking a seme, my uke characters do have a backbone. They're real men. They're not going to be completely feminine, though some may be a little more interested in personal hygiene or his appearance than others. My characters have real fears, loves, loyalties, kinks and quirks. My seme characters are very hit or miss. I am very picky with my semes or my sekes. Most are custom.
I am increasingly willing to simply let the characters fall where they will.

ANY AND ALL USED ARTWORK IS NOT MY OWN. I suck at art. Period. No questions asked. But those people that drew those are absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic

A few characters
These characters can be taken out of the contexts I have them in. I'm always looking for new ideas and new rps.

TL;DR
I'm looking for a semi-lit to lazy-lit partner that can play a good, well developed character for a yaoi rp.
PM me if you fit this, yeah?

An added note:
If you no longer like the roleplay and no longer wish to do it? If you're planning on dropping me like a new born baby giraffe during birth? FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE TELL ME. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm
bump  

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Aegirsdottir

You have peaked my interest when it comes to this and this Other than that as you say we can pick each others brains and what not. What kind of plots were you going for if you don't mind me asking.  

Egzist

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:07 pm
Egzist

Erm, not really interested in those at the moment, unless you had an idea? I really do like both of them, just don't have anything in mind currently. I just updated the post as well.
Up for a little brain picking? What are you up for?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 pm
Aegirsdottir

I'm up for anything right now. My mind is running with those pics and I managed to pull up this:
The elves could be soldiers that are always at each others throats. The king has place them in the battlefield as they are his best regardless of their bickering. They start to battle with the enemy....I could go on but I wish for your thoughts in this matter.

Angel/ demon: Umm Angel is being force to find his ex lover who was an angel and take him to the havens for crimes he'd never done but the angel doesn't know this.

Hmm as for the desert scene we could have two princes going to war and ending up having to deal with each other because a band of thieves manage to get them. They have to work with each other to get them through both the thieves and the desert meanwhile they argue about who's right and wrong.

However I been holding this for the right person. All depends on my partner. I have been itching for a person who could do this one with me. Undercover cop falls in love with the mobster he is to put away. He is acting as a bodyguard and the mobster tends to show his affections toward him. Cop still sends him to jail--mobster knows he's a cop because they met by accident in the hall. It's been 3 years and the rest of the cops are concern that the undercover might get killed and then there's the fact that the mobster is getting out.

And long... Can I pick your mind now. Poke poke. Wow the post did change. rofl  

Egzist

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:50 pm
Egzist

I really like plots with angst and conflict. So I really like both the first and the "special" one you have, there. They both sound like a LOT of fun. However, that mobster needs a wee bit of clarificating in my head.
They met in the hall... like the mobster knew the whole time that he was cop?
Also, who is the cop in danger of being killed by, now that the mobster is being released? The mobster? Is there hostility for his being incarcerated?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 am
Aegirsdottir
Egzist

I really like plots with angst and conflict. So I really like both the first and the "special" one you have, there. They both sound like a LOT of fun. However, that mobster needs a wee bit of clarificating in my head.
They met in the hall... like the mobster knew the whole time that he was cop?
Also, who is the cop in danger of being killed by, now that the mobster is being released? The mobster? Is there hostility for his being incarcerated?

Oops I did it again... smile glad I didn't over kill yeah on that post. The mobster doesn't know the cop was anything but a bodyguard until they walked into each other by mishap-- when an undercover doesn't want their cover blown they make sure not to run into the perp in the court or the precinct so they could continue on as their already made up character. Mobster figures out he's a cop and now bad guy is in jail. Cop knows the mobster with that criminal record will not be forgiving and might have a hit out on him. The cop hasn't changed anything about his habits to throw anyone off so three years after the fact the mobster is released is putting everyone off ease as he knows a lot about the cop and may kill him himself. It's not so much the incarceration as the betrayal of the cop lying and basically everything on that.

We can do both if you want. Might have to brainstorm some more on the first .  

Egzist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff