LOVE Does Not Compute -Octo and l3onna-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:55 pm
▌█ L o v e d o e s not compute ▌█

A roleplay for OctogawdessOuO and myself. We know the plot, so feel free to stalk, but please do not post unless invited!

Here is the code if you want to use it owo

[align=center][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/align]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19]⊰[color=#49AC9B] Something To Start With[/color][/size]

[size=11][b]What I was born with[/b]:: [Name]
[b]Though I guess you hear this sometimes[/b]:: [Nickname]
[b]Do I loom over you?[/b]:: [Height]
[b]Forgot the scale![/b]:: [Weight]
[b]My structure tells you I'm[/b]:: [Gender]
[b]Can't you tell?[/b]:: [Race] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19]⊰ [color=#49AC9B]A Bit Deeper[/color][/size]

[size=11] [b]I'm growing older by the second[/b]:: [Age]
[b]Don't you love this day[/b]:: [Birthday]
[b]My Passion Burns:: [/b] [Position]
[b]Yes, I love it![/b]:: [Dislikes]
[b]Eugh, how could you like this[/b]:: [Likes]
[/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19]⊰[color=#49AC9B] You Must Know Me[/color][/size]

[size=11][b]Hey, don't judge[/b]:: [Personality]
[b]No one knows[/b]:: [Bio]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

xxxxx Something To Start With

What I was born with:: Henry Barhtowe
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: -none-
Do I loom over you?:: 6'0'
Forgot the scale!:: 128 Ilbs
My structure tells you I'm:: Male
Can't you tell?:: Human

xxxxxA Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: 21
Don't you love this day:: October 23
My Passion Burns:: Seme
Yes, I love it!:: Energy Drinks, Sour Food, Strawberries, OVER TIME
Eugh, how could you like this:: Coffee, Vanilla, Dogs, Seclusion

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Henry is a diligent worker, friendly, kind, and caring. Doesn't have much of a short fuse but he can get angry.
No one knows:: Eversince Henry had been going to college life had been nothing but a living hell. He's been going through two part time jobs to be able to pay rent to a crappy apartment and to keep himself alive. Henry had been surviving on lunches from convenient stores. There are times where his parents and even his grandparents would send him food. Heck, just last Christmas his parents sent him groceries as a christmas present. He loved it more than anything else. Juggling school and work was difficult for Henry. It wasn't as easy as he thought. He even got in on a scholarship but it didnt really pay for all the tuition. Especially for a dorm. But he found a apartment for cheap. Sure it's .... eeeh, but better than nothing right? You think that since you're living in the year 2030 even crappy apartments would look somewhat decent. One night while taking a short cut home from work Henry tripped over someone's garbage. But as he looked closer it was actually and M.I.A. Oh man who would throw this away?! Henry took the chance to take the M.I.A. home to his apartment. What he didn't see coming was that it turned out to be a male prototype. What kind of hell is this for poor Henry!

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Something To Start With

What I was born with:: MAC. -Male Android Companion- #1, vo2.
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Whatever his owner programs.
Do I loom over you?:: At his manufactured height, 5'6"
Forgot the scale!:: 115lbs
My structure tells you I'm:: Male
Can't you tell?:: Android

xxxxxA Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: Made Three Years Ago. Though, he's supposed to look 18.
Don't you love this day:: January 15th
My Passion Burns:: Uke
Yes, I love it!:: The sky, Snow, Electronics, Trying new things,
Eugh, how could you like this:: Sour tastes, Thunder, Horror movies, Being left alone for to long.

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Being a prototype means that MAC's personality is all out of whack. Sometimes he will be cheerful and helpful, then at other times he will be stubborn and un willed to do anything. Despite his cousins, version 1s, MAC does in face have his own personality traits that are not programmed in. In some ways, he appears more human then anything else.
No one knows:: MAC #1 was the first of his kind, a prototype. His predecessor, the MAC v01 series, were used only for manual labor or petty requests. The v02 series, however, came with far superior capabilities, able to mount a PAD (Personality Adapter Device) which allows the MAC to behave as if it had a personality. The MAC v02 units are versatile, capable of freely changing their iris, hair, size and or any other bodily appearances and proportions in order to appeal to a wider age range of women. By his masters' demand, an optional transplant for much more "intimate" purposes can be installed onto their body.
#1 could do all of these things but was deemed a failure because for some reason his body wouldn't accept the experimental personality software, which was proven to work with the rest of the prototypes. As such, he was throne away. What his developers didn't know was the #1 was secretly instilled with a second processor, hand made by the genius who created the first ever MAC unit. This second processor gives #1 the ability to think, dream and imagine like a human being but it remains dormant, an unreachable code segment which awaits the stimulus to give #1 the ability to become a person despite being a machine.

octogawdessOuO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

xxxxx H E N R Y B A R H T O W E

Henry was in the midst of carrying his new found treasure all the way back home. Luckily he had found it on the shortcut route instead. If it were the regular route it would have taken him sooo much longer. He could imagine it. Would it be a beautiful a girl with blonde hair? How nice it would it be to have a girl do your every bidding. And the chores around the house would have been taking cared of too. "Crap, I should go to the gym more often. This is actually pretty heavy than it looks." he muttered. He was almost out of breath when he was almost to the house. Bad news. He lived on the second floor. Henry let out an audible screech and was able to finally bring the M.I.A. into his apartment. He set it down on the floor and took a deep breath. "Alright! I can do this! It's not everyday that you can find a free M.I.A. Especially not in this day and age." he said as he sat on down and began unwrapping the blanket that surrounded the body. His smile stretched from ear to ear until suddenly. "What the hell is this?!" he cried. His hands clutched his head as he let out and audible yell. The M.I.A. Henry had picked up was not what he had hoped for. "This...this is a male." he said with a irritable face. "Wait, we can't be sure it is!" he said as he turned his face away and placed his hand on the lower half. It could be a tomboy. That's cute. She could just be a girl thats just dressed in boy clothing. His body twitched and shuddered as he realized...it is indeed a boy. Henry heaved a sigh and looked at the M.I.A. and wondered he should do. "Well I can't throw it out. It's already been thrown out. I can at least make it useful or something." he said as he looked more observantly. The prototype had beautiful ice blue eyes. Henry began to look for ways to turn him on. "Uhhh, now where is your power button?" he said as he began moving around for it and felt around near the head. He felt something on the back of the neck and felt a sliding switch. He slid it to the right and heard a click sound that should have turned the M.I.A on. "Oh looks like I got it." he said as he sat down and loomed over the M.I.A. to see if the eyes would open.

l3onna
I'll go ahead and start it off. c:

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 am
octogawdessOuO

User Image

A C

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cσитяσℓє
Okie Dokie.

The M.I.A slowly opened its chilled eyes and stayed quiet for a few seconds before making a sound like that of one rewinding a video tape. It was rebooting of course. Having been turned off for a long while took a toll on the machine and the system had to make sure that everything was still in order before it could properly run. After a few minutes of nosy clicks MAC's eyes blinked. Nothing around him looked familiar. From what was last recalled, he had been put in some sort of waste unit to be disposed of later on. This couldn't have been the correct place, it looked to nice. The bot sat up and had now noticed that a male human had been staring at him. Who was this man, maybe a trash collector to take him away. MAC tilted his head to the left slightly and left his face expressionless "What're you lookin at?" He asked, opening his eyes wider to stare right back. Unlike other M.I.A's this one happened to be installed with an attitude. Free will was also another special feature that this boy had been gifted with. Although, some thing didn't always work out perfectly, since he was indeed just a prototype. Removing his interest from the human to his hands, MAC clenched it into a fist in case he would have to use it. The boy may have looked adorable, but mechanical built muscles were nothing to laugh at. The other that still continued to stare at him was staring to make him frustrated. Who exactly was he and why had he turned him on? From the looks of it, the glasses and all, he sorta looked like the man that had created the M.I.A in the first place, but surely it couldn't have been him. Plus the place they were sitting in looked to dull to be a laboratory of some sort.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

Henry watched as the eyes began to open slowly and leaned in closer to hear the sounds coming from it. "Ah? Rebooting maybe? Sounds like a video tape for some reason..." he muttered. When the noises ceased Henry pulled himself back and watched as the bot observed the place. When it faced him and asked what he was looking at Henry couldn't resist raising a brow. "Uhh..mmmm...." was all that he was able to bring out his mouth. "Attitude much?" he thought. He looked down to see that the bot had clenched his hand. Henry heaved a sigh and scratched the back of his head. "Uhh, I'm Henry. Henry Barhtowe. Do you have a name?" he asked trying to show friendliness instead of hostility. Henry was pretty built, but even so was no match for robotic punches. "I found you outside not to long ago and I thought I'd bring you here instead. What a shame to throw something like you out." he said with a small smile. Henry couldn't help but feel nervous and a bit anxious. He begin to wonder why the M.I.A. was thrown out in the first place. "Maybe a bug?" he thought. Though he looked fine. In fact, it was as if he was just bought from the store. So why would anybody throw him out. Henry's hand cupped his head and brushed off the thinking for now. Well, it would seem to have some good company around right? The small apartment was a bit stuffy and sometimes a bit lonely too. "Are you okay?" he asked the bot since he was a bit quiet for awhile. He wasn't very talkative. Well neither was Henry except around a few friends. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and it pretty much startled him. "Aaahh! Just a moment!" he called to whoever was at the door. But instead the person just slipped a package in through the mail slot and Henry walked over to the door to pick it up. It was from his younger sister and he placed it aside glancing back over to the bot.

l3onna

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 pm
octogawdessOuO

User Image

A C

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cσитяσℓє

MAC only stared for a little while longer before a few things around the apartment caught his attention. It was small. Maybe big enough for two people to live in, but one person would be much more comfortable. Eventually he unclenched his fist, finding that there was nothing to be weary of. The voice of the other didn't sound intimidating at all so there was nothing to fear for now. The boy could never have been to sure, already he had been throne away and his trust of humans wasn't very reliable. "Henry Barhtowe. Affirmative." A small voice went off in MAC's head, confirming the name of the man in front of him. When asked for his name, the blonde only shook his head. MAC was what they called the prototype, but it wasn't his own. "They call me MAC." He replied, not specifically enjoying the name. It was true, he had been found in the trash. That was odd, he had been throne away over a week ago. Why had he been left? None the less he was here now and couldn't just get up and leave. Feeling himself calm down a bit, the male sat his hands in his lap, "I think I am okay." He assured Henry. Though he wasn't exactly sure himself. His head turned quickly in direction of the sound at the door, feeling an instinct to get up and answer it. MAC retreated from the feeling and stayed seated, not wanting to do something stupid. At the sight of a package being brought in, he got up on his feet and stood, finding that he was shorter then Henry. Was this a good or bad thing? He didn't know.

His arms hung loosely at his sides and he stood with good posture. "Aren't you going to open it..?" MAC wondered, mostly because of his curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

Henry looked up and placed a finger on his chin. Scratching it at the thought of the name. "Mac, huh?" he said as he began repeating the name in his mind. "Well, if its okay with you. Welcome to your new home. Mac." said Henry with a friendly smile. He was glad that Mac stated he was okay. "That's good. It would have been bad if you weren't." he said. Just as Henry was about to walk over he looked at Mac who asked if he was going to open his package. "Aah, well. It's usually something weird that my sister send's me. I guess it wouldn't hurt though." he said as he grabbed the package and sat on down in front of Mac. Henry began picking at the edges to lift the tape off of the box. He had just cut his finger nails this morning so it was a bit difficult. "Tch. Open." he said as he began to pick at it harder. A few minutes later he was finally to get the package open! "Alright!" he exclaimed and began tearing the dark brown paper off of the box to reveal a small adorable box. It had a white laced ribbon on top and the box was striped with canary yellow and white. Henry pulled on the lace ribbon and took off the lid to revel sweets inside. "Oh, she sent us macaroons." said Henry as he took one in his hand. It was pink and when he tasted it he was surprised. "Oh wow, they taste like rose petals. Mac, try one!" he said with a smile. Thought than he had to think. Do M.I.A.'s like him eat? Could they? "Uhh, can you eat?" he asked just a bit curious. Henry had to make sure he knew because he could accidentally put bot on starvation.

l3onna

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm
octogawdessOuO

User Image

A C

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cσитяσℓє

The thought of now living where he stood was shocking to MAC. Not that he had ever had a home before, but this just didn't look like the place he had always seen in his mind before. Hell, what did he know anyways? He was just some robot put together to be company to lonely people, or at least he was meant to be that. Dreaming of where he would someday live was nonsense. Having any dreams at all in the first place was out of the question. While Henry was having a hard time opening the box, the blonde was just standing there thinking of how much easier it would have been if he had been told to do the job. MAC was made for more complicated tasks, he still could have helped though. Out of the box came a pretty white box all decorated nicely. There was nothing weird about the gift yet. As Henry opened it, the M.I.A tried to get a closer look, zooming in with his eyes with no need to get closer. "Macaroons, a cookie made from sugar and egg whites, with ground almonds or pieces of dried coconut folded in." The same voice sounded off in his head as he observed the treat.

Then the question arose, could he eat? MAC couldn't say that he knew. An intelligent robot should be able to do all of the things a human could do and more, why wouldn't he be able to eat. "Maybe." He shrugged his shoulders lightly and reached out a hand to grab one of the cookies. He looked over it carefully before taking a small bite out of it. Chewing slowly and then swallowing, no taste came to him. "Liar. It tastes like nothing." The boy pouted, slightly disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm
l3onna
we still doing this or no? neutral

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items