mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 am
MadamChaos13

Lapis nodded, he understood that the scars were part of who Maiko was. He didn't mind, but studying the one on his arm, he would be able to heal it latter. Shaking himself out of is thoughts, Lapis smiled and followed Maiko out the door. "I'm ready" He smiled. He looked around and worked on memorizing the area so he would be able to find his way back after retrieving his stuff. Lapis carefully looked at each creature they passed, he didn't want to be suddenly jumped by his boss.

When Maiko stopped at a café, Lapis looked at it and grinned. "This place looks great! I be they have really good food." He happily chattered as they went in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 am
mangafreak2012

"I used to come here all the time when I was a little younger. I wonder if the owner remembers me." Maiko held the door open and ushered Lapis inside. A motherly woman who was working the register of the cafe gave Maiko a big, warm smile. "Maiko! I haven't seen you in ages!" Maiko chuckled and gave the woman a hug. "You haven't changed a bit, Nami. It's good to be back in town. Do you have a table for two?" Nami smiled and nodded. A waitress came and led them to their table. Maiko read through the menu. "I'd recommend the steak and eggs. The chef is Nami's husband and he is amazing at the stove." Maiko showed Lapis the menu, pointing out delicious entrees. "If you want, I can get you a job here. Nami is a fair boss and she's human. I don't think she'll try to molest you or anything."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis smiled at the woman as she and Maiko talked. They really seemed to get along. As Maiko showed Lapis the menu he looked for something cheap and decided on scrambled eggs. "Do you really think that they will let me work here?" Lapis asked hopefully. It would be awesome to work here! When the waitress came back, Lapis happily ordered his scrambled eggs and a glass of milk. "They seem like really nice people." Lapis beamed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:17 pm
mangafreak2012

"I can put in a good word for you as long as you'll work hard." Maiko grinned and ordered pancakes, hashbrowns, two eggs over easy, and a coffee. "I'll talk to Nami after we eat. I'm sure they could use a hand." He looked around the restaurant and noticed a few nonhuman patrons. They made him a little nervous but none of them looked at all demonic. "I think you'd do a great job here and it's not too far from the apartment. You wouldn't have to take a bus." The waitress came back with their drinks. The coffee smelled deliciously fresh. Maiko took a sip and relaxed a bit. He enjoyed the other's company.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:36 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis grinned, "I'll work hard!" He promised as he looked at his future employers. When Lapis noticed Maiko looking at a few of the customers he glanced over, "Angle, Phoenix, Were..cat? yes cat. werecat, and a Fae. Nothing to worry about, all of them are peaceful unless you attack their loved ones or children." He reassured Maiko. When their drinks arrived, Lapis took a sip and closed his eyes in bliss. There was nothing like a cold cup of milk in the morning, he mused as he grinned. "So, if I will work here, where do you work? Is it far?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm
mangafreak2012

Maiko eyed the creatures that Lapis pointed out. It was comforting to know that these ones won't be attacking him any time soon. "Hmm... I work a convenience store a few blocks away and the night shift at a gas station a few streets over." Maiko sipped his coffee. "It seems like a lot but I get by and the extra money is good." He preferred to work minimum wage. It offered him a way to sustain himself while floating under the radar. "You said that you travel often. Where have you been too?" Maiko had been wandering from town to town and city to city since he ran away. This city has always been his favorite thus far.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 pm
MadamChaos13

"I have been to almost every city in a 100 mile readius. I don't really pay attention to the names, and mainly stay for about a month before something happens and I am forced to move on" Lapis shrugged. When he came into towns, it was normally night and he didn't really look for land marks. The food finally came and Lapis thanked the waitress, staring at the food. It looked so good! He happily dug in and tried not to moan and the wonderful taste.

**I might not be on for a few days, it depends on if where I am going has wifi, sorry**  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm
mangafreak2012

Maiko smiled. "You're quite the traveler. I'm not one to talk though. I've probably traveled the same." He saw the waitress coming with their food and smiled. "This city is special to me because I'm from here." He nodded at the waitress as the food was placed before them. He thought Lapis looked even cuter when he ate. Maiko shook his head of such thoughts. I mean he just met this kid last night. He took one bite from his food and had to agree with Lapis. It was deliciously made. "I'm glad you like the food here. Nami's husband loves his fans." He chuckled and at another bite of his breakfast.
((Don't worry about it~ I'll be here))  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:56 pm
MadamChaos13

**Soo Sorry it took me so long, first my computer broke, then my great-granddad died and we had to organize and hold his funeral.... crying **

Lapis managed to not eat like a starving man, and grinned once his bite was finished, "Good, because I love this food!!" He sighed happily and ate another bite. "So how long is this place's shifts and when do you get off?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:17 pm
mangafreak2012

((I'm sorry dear! That sounds awful! My condolences...))

Maiko shrugged. "Last night, I picked up someone's shift at the gas station and ended up working really late. I'm usually at the convenience store a few days a week in the morning and the gas station at night. I get off work on those days around 8 or 9." He drank his coffee and leaned into his seat. "Nami's place is open from 6AM until 9PM. Her shifts were always reasonable. You could either work the mornings until noon or from noon til closing. Either way, she pays fair and doesn't overwork her employees. I would work for her but... I'm not much of a waiter to be honest." He rubbed the back of his head and remembered being the awkward clumsy teenager who messed up some werewolf's food. That wasn't a pretty sight. "I don't have work today so I can hang out with you and help you get settled in my apartment. We can run to the store and pick you up anything you'll need. If that's okay with you?"  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 am
MadamChaos13

**Thanks, I appreciate it**

"Hmmmm" Lapis thought about it a moment, "Maybe I should work the afternoon shift so I get off when you do?" He thought before he blushed bright red. He didn't mean to make it sound stalkerish, "I mean if that is oaky with you..." Embarrassed he looked at the ground, "Yeah, that sounds great!, but I need to run by my old hotel to pick up some things.... is that okay?" He asked looking up at him with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm
mangafreak2012

He liked the idea of getting off work at the same time. They could go hang out and maybe get a drink together or something. "That sounds fine to me, Lapis." Maiko thought Lapis looked rather adorable when flustered. He looked so innocent and cute. But he shouldn't be thinking such things. What kind of a guy was he? "Sure, we'll go there and pick your stuff up. I just was wondering. Is there any chance your old boss might try and ambush you there? I think it would be best if I went in with your key and got your things. Just to be safe."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis paused and thought, "I... He might be I'm not sure." He said thoughtfully. "Would you be able to get away if he went after you? Maybe we should both go....?" He asked finishing up his plate of food."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm
mangafreak2012

Maiko shrugged. "He may not be expecting me. He may think I'm like your roommate or something and ignore me. Besides, I'd like to think I can handle myself in that kind of situation." Maiko had dealt with worse issues in the past. It wouldn't be the first time he's had to fight off an angry demon. Maiko took one last bite when the waitress brought their ticket. Maiko pulled out his wallet and paid the nice girl and gave her a tip. "Why don't we talk to Nami and see if she has a position for you first and then figure out a plan to get into your hotel room." He smiled as he got up. "Just take things one step at a time. That's how I've always lived."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces