XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiiLilotica
                      Feel free to read along but do NOT
                      post unless you are one of us c:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Name: Magni Roux
Nickname: Maggi
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Distant at first, Loyal
Looks like: Dark Violet Hair, Deep Violet Eyes, and stands 5'4' tall.
Bio: Magni was raised by her father who worked all day and a step mother who hated her. Magni did all the chores in the house and was loyal to her father. Even though her step mother didn't like her she did everything to please her. One day while her father was away Magni had left one dish unwashed and was punished by her step mother. The step mother threw a plate at Magni causing her right eye to go blind. She was then thrown out of the house and was never allowed back again. She tried to contact her father but it was useless. She now had no one and wandered into the streets. One fateful night, snow was heavily falling. What would happen to Magni now?
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:
User Image  

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm
Name: Emilia Stevenson
Nickname: Em
Race: Human
Personality: Emilia is usually bubbly and clumsy. Though that never happens when she's doing her job. When she's at her 'job time' she'll be a lot more serious and careful. She likes to have fun but barely attempts it with people. She makes her own kind of fun. She's never been that social, but she can work her magic when she needs it.
Looks like: Long rich golden hair that's usually hidden in her hat or pinned up into a messy bun. Ocean blue eyes that she mostly got from her mother. Slim enough body to go through a large crowd of people easily. Stands about 5'7'' without the heels of course.
Bio: Her parents abandoned her when she was four. It's not like they were there for her in the first place. She was taken in by an old couple and their six adopted children, making her their seventh. Emilia staid there till she turned sixteen, that's when she ran away. She didn't think they'd notice it. Emilia then rented an a small and cheap apartment in the next town, using the money that she has stole over the past couple of years. Emilia knew that she wasn't going to get a job seeing that she never went to school, and was barely even present when the old couple homeschooled the other children. Emilia had to learn to survive on her own. And she couldn't do anything but steal from people. At first, she got caught several times, but never too serious, she was a fast runner after all. Then she started practicing at her shitty apartment, and then attempted it at nights or in busy hours. She got a good couple of hundreds a day at first. Then she started stealing food from the open market. Then the women's jewelry came along, which she'd usually sell because she has no interest in those things. Though there are a few items, antiques, that she keeps in an old wooden box. She likes collecting antiques.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════╗
мαɢиι яσυx

It was late in the evening and the market was still bustling with people and venders of all kind. There were fresh fruit, fresh meat, new clothing, and many more. Suddenly off in the distance a screaming could be heard. A rather larger man was chasing after what seemed like a frail girl. In her arms were a bag of fruit that was being cuddled up to her. Magni, the one running, was being chased by the vender she had stolen from. "Get back here! You little rat, you!" yelled the man as he continued chase. Magni ran as fast as she could. Her body was able to slip pass many people as she ran as for the man he kept bumping into many and eventually tripped a few times. Magni was running out of breath. Panting and huffing. She had tripped over a sellers wares laid out on the floor and was scrambling to get back up. As soon as she got to her knees the fruit seller caught her with a head lock and picked her up off the ground. "I got you now!" he said as he began shaking her. "Let me go! Kyaa! Let me go, pleeeease!" cried Magni as she struggled to escape his grip but he was far to strong and she was far too weak. "I won't....ahh...I won't do it again!" she said. The man gritted his teeth and threw her to the ground and stomped his foot on her wrist. She let out a frightful yelp as she tried to get him off of her. "I'll make sure you won't steal anything again, you little runt!" yelled the man. He held up a large stick and was eager to break her wrists with it. He loomed over her and held the stick up getting ready to deliver the first blow.

╚════════════════════════╝

iiLilotica

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 am
octogawdessOuO

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evenings were Emilia's best part of a day. The market would be full of people who were actually there to buy things, and not just roam around. It was time for the crowds of people who worked in the day, which meant they earnt money, and they were a good victim for Emilia. Walking towards the crowd, Emilia mingled between them, a sheepish grin laid across her lips. She had her hair pinned up in a small bun, grey shirt that slumped down her shoulder to show off her electric blue tank top, jeans-like shorts that matched the color of her tank top, along with a handbag to seem as if she was here to buy.

A smile across her face at all times, as she passed a couple of people, hands slipping into their bags while they checked up on the fruit they wanted to buy. A mischievous smirk on her lips as she got away from the crowd, headed to another. It was just business. Each had their own way to earn their living, and this was Emilia's way. Slipping her hand into a guy's pocket, she was about to take out her prize, when a scream could be heard through the market, which drew everyone's attention around. Luckily, Emilia had tricks for when she was about to get caught, other than running off, she slightly bumped into the guy, and quickly slipped her hand out.

"Watch it!" Emilia said to whoever was behind her, as if they had pushed her, the lady looked confused and just walked off "I'm so sorry" Emilia said to the guy before quickly walking off. Letting out a slight sigh, Em smiled at how loaded that guy was. Seeing a crowd of people gather around something, Emilia was quick to head there. She looked at what everyone had their attention at. So, it seems that the girl had been shoplifting. Why the hell wasn't anyone helping her? They probably thought that she deserved it. That's what happened when Emilia was first caught, no one helped her. She had to say a pitiful story about how her father kicked her and her mother out and they couldn't find a job and all that, before someone helped her.

Emilia gritted her teeth when the guy held a big stick and was ready to take her out. She was just a kid.
                                      "Hey, wait" Emilia yelled, trying to get to the front of the crowd. She seemed to get the guy's attention, as well as the crowd. Good. "Do you really intend to hit that little girl?" Emilia spoke glaring at him. "Mind your own business, lady" Okay. This just got personal. Lady? She was still twenty one. Emilia stuck her hand in her handbag before taking out the cash that she just stole from that businessman. "Is this enough?" Emilia said smirking as she gave him the money. It was more than enough. she just enjoyed the annoyed look on his face as he took it and walked away.

Emilia chuckled slightly before looking at the crowd
                                      "The show is over, get going already" She growled slightly at them, before turning to the girl. Emilia crouched down as she picked up the fruit that the other had stolen and placed them in the bag. Standing up, Emilia offered the girl a hand to help her up "Nex time you might want to try taking one at a time" Emilia said with a smile. Shoplifting was best when you took one thing at a time, or the owner would notice you "What's your name?" Emilia asked as she handed her the bag of fruits and started walking, expecting that the other would follow. Well, even if she didn't, it didn't matter much.

#FF9912  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 pm

User Image

мαɢиι яσυx

Magni clenched her eyes shut as the man got ready to deliver her punishment. All of a sudden she heard a another voice intervening. She was scared to open her eyes. It wasn't until the man's foot was lifted off her wrist. She opened her eyes slowly to see a lady with lush golden hair defending her. She watched as the other gave the fruit seller money and turned to her. She flinched. Why did she help her? Magni lowered her head and began scrambling to get all the fruit back in the bag. She saw the other girl's hand reach down to help her with the last couple of them and place them in the bag. She didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy that someone finally helped her or sad that someone pitied her to help her like this. "I'm sorry. You didn't have to do this.." she said weakly. The crowd surrounding them began muttering and slowly dispersed back into the market. She looked around to see that the fruit seller was gone and hoisted herself up. She cuddled with the bag of fruits keeping it close to her and watching as the other told her to only still one thing at a time. She gave a nod of her head and began watched as she walked. Magni sprinted after her and was a few feet behind the other. "My name is Magni. Magni Roux. Umm, I'm...thank you for helping me out back there. If theres anyway I can repay you please.." she said as she raced to the front of her. She stopped and thought for a moment. How was she going to repay her in the first place? She had nothing to her name. She had still fruit which were priced around 3 dollars a bag. Her face expression shifted into one where her eyebrows furrowed a bit and her mouth shaped a slight frown. "I ... I know you can have this." she said as she placed the bag of fruits down and took off a necklace around her neck. "You can have this!" she said. It was a beautiful necklace with a priceless jewel in the middle. It was Magni's and her father's favorite jewel. Handed down to her after her mother passed away. It was worth a lot but couldn't ever give it up because of how important it was. Magni held out the necklace to the other.

iiLilotica

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:45 pm
octogawdessOuO

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Oh. The landlord wanted last month's payment, and this month payment by tonight. s**t. Emilia totally forgot about that. She had some of what she stole today, then there was last night's savings as well. No. She went grocery shopping today, she probably spent half of it. Well, she'll probably have to work an extra hour tonight. No big deal. Emilia chuckled when the female said that she didn't have to help her. So she would rather have her body damaged instead of accepting help from others? She seemed just like Emilia when she was younger. Trying to be independant, and not trusting anyone but herself. But that was all in the past, she trust people now. She trusts those people to bring her cash every single day, and they never disappoint her.

Hearing her name, Emilia nodded slowly. She had a nice name, seemed to suit her. When she was thanked, Emilia just smiled
                                      "You don't have to repay me, really, it was my pleasure" Emilia spoke, it was obvious that even if the girl wanted to, she didn't have money, or else she wouldn't have stolen the fruit. And it was actually fun to see the look on the male when he left, disappointed and annoyed. He was probably dying to hit Magni to take out his anger. Emilia stopped in her track when the girl stood in front of her. Emilia gave her a confused look as the other seems to be thinking, before she placed the bag on the ground and took off her necklace.

Emilia's eyes scanned the necklace. It looked wonderful. It was one of those necklaces that she would actually wear. But, wait. This girl had nothing worth giving except for this necklace, which mean it was valuable to her, and Emilia wasn't here to be the bad guy, or girl, in her situation. Emilia fought the urge to take the necklace, and shook her head
                                      "Why don't you hold on to that?" Emilia said with a smile "Now, are you out here all alone?" Emilia asked looking around a bit. It was getting dark, she looked young. She shouldn't be here all by herself "Don't you think your parents would be worried?" Emilia said before spotting a rich-looking female. It was obvious, she even had the sunglasses on top of her brunette hair to show it off. Emilia's eyes went back to Magni, but she gave small glances to the other, just so she wouldn't loose her.

#FF9912  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:10 pm

User Image

мαɢиι яσυx

Magni titled her head in confusion. The other female rejected her offer and she placed it back on her neck. In a way she felt relieved that she didn't take it. If that was the case she should have never offered it but of course she was taught to have manners. Magni bent down to pick up the fruits and dust off the dirt she noticed on her. She wasn't in the best clothing per say and was still in the clothing that she was thrown out with a few months ago. She gave a sigh and looked at the other female. When she was asked about why she was a long and about her parents she bit her lip slightly. "Yes...I am." she replied to being alone. It had been a whopping six months since she had been home or even went to visit it. She looked up at the golden hair female and pursed her lips slightly. "My parents?" she repeated. The first thing popping into her head was her father.

She missed him dearly and wished nothing to see him, but even if she tried she'd be captured on the spot. Her step mother had it out for her and if the two were to meet who knows what she would have done. The woman had already taken out one of Magni's eyes already. She was afraid to think that there might be worst stuff done. She shook her head and looked down to her feet. She opened her mouth slightly but closed it and looked back up. "I don't have any..." she said looking at the other. A few moments passed and she noticed that she was looking over to a rather wealthy looking woman. Magni used to have glasses like that. Needless to say her father spoiled her and loved her very much. "If you don't mind me asking...may I know your name?" she asked.

The day was getting darker and darker and was the sun wasn't visible any longer. Magni have a soft shudder to the cold that crept along her spine and shook it off.

iiLilotica

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 pm
octogawdessOuO

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Her blue eyes followed the brunette as she was coming closer to where Emilia and Magni stood. The female held her bag oh-so close to her body, as if she knew that Emilia was planning to steal her. Gritting her teeth, Emilia thought about how to get her to loosen her grip on the bag. Hearing that the Magni had come alone, Emilia nodded slowly, and then came the parents question, and the other seemed to think a lot about an answer, or maybe she just didn’t want to answer. Emilia was about to take her question back when the other said that she didn’t have any. Emilia looked at her again
                                      Cheer up. I don't have any either, and I grew up just fine Emilia said with a slight grin. Well, she didn’t mention the whole struggling in life, but she did end up just fine in the end, and so will this girl.

Emilia looked at the female again to notice that she had relaxed a bit and was holding her bag in her hand, which would be easier for Emilia. When she was asked about her name, Emilia chuckled slightly. Where were her manners?
                                      Of course, I’m Emilia. She said with a smile. She didn’t usually introduce herself as Emilia Stevenson unless she was asked about her last name, to be honest, Stevenson wasn’t her real last name, she didn’t know what her last name even was; it was the name the old couple’s last name, and she took it when she was adopted. Give me a second, okay? Stay right here Emilia said softly before she walked over to the woman that she’s been watching for a while now. Emilia stood one step behind her, and pretended to be watching what the man was selling; accessories, watches and a few other things.

Letting her bag drop to her elbow, Emilia asked the seller for an item’s price, just to his eyes off her. As soon as he went to see the price, she got into action, slipping her hand into the female’s bag. Quickly taking out the wallet, and putting it into her own bag, before sliding it up to her shoulder. Her hands immediately reached for her hair, acting as if she was fixing it. When he told her the price, she haggled with him to lower it, but he didn’t accept, so she simply walked away. Jackpot! Emilia walked back towards Magni with a grin
                                      We should probably go now, she’ll be checking her purse soon Emilia chuckled before walking away, not even looking back. She did nothing wrong, and she acted like it. If you have nowhere to go, you could always stay at my place Emilia offered with a smile. Her place wasn’t that big, but she had a couch, and it was better than sleeping out in the cold.

Emilia got into a small alley and walked further
                                      Shortcut She said softly before they got out of the alley, it was a completely different neighborhood. She walked over to the small building which was barely five feet away from the alley, she unlocked the door and walked in offering for Magni to come inside. Upstairs. First room on the left Emilia spoke as she gave her the key, she had to have a talk to the owner anyway I’ll be there in a minute, make yourself at home Emilia said as she walked further down the hall to the owner’s room.

#FF9912  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 pm

User Image

мαɢиι яσυx

Magni stayed silent after awhile when she answered the question. She had parents, but of course they didn't want her. When the other said the same thing does that mean she was in the same predicament? Must be. So her parents must have not wanted her either. When the other stated her name Magni smiled and nodded at her name. "Thats a very nice name." she said complimenting the name. It seemed as beautiful as her. Unlike Magni's name. It sounded kinda weird. At least that what she always thought. After a moment Emilia told her to wait a while in to which Magni agreed and just stood there watching Emilia. It seemed Emilia had her eyes out for the girl from before. Magni watched in silence as Emilia worked her magic.

In a blink of an eye, she got what she wanted and walked away. Magni followed behind her. The dark violet haired girl walked in awe as she kept staring into the back of Emilia's forehead. She stayed quiet as they walked still cuddling the bag of fruits. When Emilia asked if she didn't have anywhere to go she could stay with her. Magni gasped and caught up with Emilia. "Oh no! I...I couldn't trouble you any further. You've already done so much!" she said. When Emilia walked into an alley yelling shortcut Magni quickly followed. But why was she following this girl still.

Magni just kept following her. Thinking that something about this Emilia made her feel...safe? Magni made an audible gulp and just kept following and saw how the neighborhood changed. She looked around and was a bit terrified. She stayed close to Emilia as she saw people who seemed like her huddled up to a open fire from a tin barrel, teenagers her age making graffiti. They soon made it to a small building and walked on in. Though when Emilia gave her the key and went somewhere else Magni looked up the stairs and walked on up. "First room on the left...First room on the left.." she kept repeating to herself to keep herself from forgetting. She unlocked the door and poked her head in first to see a small apartment. There was a couch in the middle...and then a lot of stuff all around. "Oh my." she said as she looked around. Emilia had quite the collection of stuff in her place. Lots of antiques. "I usually see these in antique stores.." she muttered as she kept looking around. Magni walked around the room to look at more stuff that was among the clutter of Emilia' collection. The place felt warm and Magni placed her fruits onto a small table. She cleared it a bit and found a lamp and went to turn it on.

iiLilotica

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm
octogawdessOuO

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

"You won't even notice her" Emilia said with a smile as she walked out of the room and closed the door. Letting her smile fall, Emilia hissed slightly before heading upstairs. Talking about making a mess and being loud. It's not like they were the ones to clean up, she was always cleaning her own apartment. Not to mention that she was barely even in her room to be making noises. The only reason Emilia put up with that old lady was because she could kick her out of here as easily as she took her in. She's been living here for more than five years, that old geezer should know by now that Emilia would pay her the rent, sooner or later. Trying to threaten her won't work.

Getting to her apartment, she noticed that the door was open. She looked around for a moment before walking inside. It's good no one noticed. They lived in a shitty neighborhood. And the people next door had kids. Kids like to steal valuable things. Emilia's apartment was full of valuable things, to her at least.
                                      "Never leave the front door open" Emilia casually said before looking at the female. Emilia locked the door before she sat at the couch and took out the wallet she stole, it looked pretty, definetly going into the second drawer; things that she had to sell by the end of the week. Counting up the money, Emilia smiled to herself, this was going for tomorrow's shopping. There was enough to get the young girl an outfit or two.

Speaking of which, Emilia should act like a grown up, maybe give her a rule or two while she's staying here? Yeah. That's good. Looking back at the girl, Emilia tilted her head slightly to see what the other was doing
                                      "NO!" Emilia practically yelled, and was quick to head over to the girl, pulling her hand away from the switch. Emilia let out a soft sigh. That was the wrong switch, and she needed that for the morning "That's for the hot water" Emilia said chuckling slightly, before pressing the switch next to it, which lit up most of the apartment "It's just one hour a day, counts by the minute" Emilia said with a smile before heading to her room.

Leaving the door open, she headed to her closet, taking something out for the girl. She took out a red tank top, and a pair of sweatpants; this was enough for tonight, right? Emilia walked out handing the clothes to her before she pointed to the bathroom. She thought while the girl changed she could lay out the rules; or make them up.
                                      "You can wear these for tonight, and we'll buy you something nice tomorrow" Emilia said softly as she headed to the fridge. She took out last night's dinner; tacos. It's good that the landlord's daughter cooks for them once in a while. Emilia stuffed them in the microwave and slammed it shut, it's the only way that it would actually work. Placing them at the table which laid in front of the couch, before flopping down on the couch, Emilia looked around the place. It would be pretty boring for a girl her age, what would she do when Emilia's not around? Hopefully she wouldn't rob her, that's for sure.

#FF9912  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

User Image

мαɢиι яσυx

Magni didn't hear Emilia walk on in, but she was startled and crept away from the switches and Emilia. "I...I'm sorry." she said a bit frantically. Magni nodded her head when Emilia said that it was water for the morning. She repeated it in her head to make sire she remembered. "I'm sorry.." she said again. When the lights flickered on Emilia noted that it was only on for an hour. She gave herself a mental note of that as well and nodded her head. "O-Okay." she said.

Magni relaxed her muscles and allowed her arms to hang loosely at her sides. "You have an amazing collection of things hear." she said as she watched Emilia head into her room. Magni still went to look around. How did she get all of this stuff? Stole it? Has to be. She saw necklace hanging on the wall by a nail that should't be there. It was her stepmother's friends. Hand made just for herself. Magni remembered the day when the lady came over telling her step mother all about how it was stolen. In a way it made Magni chuckle. "To think I would find you here." she said as she poked it and looked over to Emilia who handed her spare clothes. "Oh thank you." she said. Magni hugged it and walked into the room to change. They were a bit loose, but better than her old clothing. Emilia was doing so much for her right now. She didn't know how she could repay her. She had just met her today and all they knew of each other was their name.

Magni wasn't as filled out in her body like Emilia was. She walked back out holding on to her old close just to catch Emilia slamming the microwave. "Thank you for the clothes Emilia." she said as she watched her bring the food to the couch. Magni sat down beside her and looked over the tacos. She lifted one into her hand and took a bite. "Oh wow these are good. Did you make these yourself?" she asked as she began to slowly munch on the shelled filled delight. They were really good. She was never really allowed to eat what common people eat.

iiLilotica

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm
iiLilotica
we still doing this or no? neutral

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff