Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Thor x Loki rp????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 pm
Hello, i really want to do a Thor and Loki roleplay because i absolutely love them. I am ok with playing either of them though i am rather good at being the bad misunderstood characters but i do want Loki to be the Uke and i usually play the seme. SO honestly i can play either, and i do want to discuss a plot line since i dont like going in without an idea O.O SO please quote me or Pm me so we can do this thing!

No one liners
Can be through pm or thread
picture with post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 pm
emotion_kirakira bumpy  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 am
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

I would be more than happy to do a loki and thor rp with you! I love them as well, they are so cute together^_^ i am semi-literate and im on friday saturday and sunday. I will try to notify you if something comes up where im not going to be able to go on. I'll play either uke or seme, so im fine with either or.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:22 pm
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

I would be more than happy to do a loki and thor rp with you! I love them as well, they are so cute together^_^ i am semi-literate and im on friday saturday and sunday. I will try to notify you if something comes up where im not going to be able to go on. I'll play either uke or seme, so im fine with either or.

Yay smile do you have any ideas for the plot? I have a few.  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

Im thinking we should do a rp based on when Thor took Loki back to Asgard (( believe thats how you spell it, correct me if im wrong)) in The Avengers. Or maybe Thor is about to be crowned king and is to be betrothed to another and Loki tries to stop him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 pm
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

Im thinking we should do a rp based on when Thor took Loki back to Asgard (( believe thats how you spell it, correct me if im wrong)) in The Avengers. Or maybe Thor is about to be crowned king and is to be betrothed to another and Loki tries to stop him.

we can do the first one, and it could be like thor trying to bring his brother back from the darkness and figure out why he did it. One thing i really want to put in there though is the scene where thor takes loki and was like "we thought you dead' i absolutley love love love that scene and usually i dont go right off the movie plot line but i want to roleplay that so so badly.  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

we can do the first one, and it could be like thor trying to bring his brother back from the darkness and figure out why he did it. One thing i really want to put in there though is the scene where thor takes loki and was like "we thought you dead' i absolutley love love love that scene and usually i dont go right off the movie plot line but i want to roleplay that so so badly.

I love that part too! Am i the only one that smiled and said aww at that or what? Yes, i can do that ^_^ so i take it you're going to be thor?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:04 pm
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
emotion_kirakira bumpy

I love that part too! Am i the only one that smiled and said aww at that or what? Yes, i can do that ^_^ so i take it you're going to be thor?

sure i havent played thor yet so that could be fun! smile ) and yes i was like near tears during that part.  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55

sure i havent played thor yet so that could be fun! smile ) and yes i was like near tears during that part.

Okay cool! So what type of pics are we using? Real life or drawn?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 pm
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55

i like real life because i mean tom hiddleston.... whee nuff said  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 pm
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55

XD okay i'll look for a pic while u start the rp. Sounds like a plan?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:20 pm
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55

are we starting with the scene from the movie?  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:22 pm
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55
RaverDubstepGirl
Wolf-Anima55

are we starting with the scene from the movie?

Sure why not smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Brother, however I have wronged you,
whatever I have done that has led you to do this,
I am truly sorry.

Thor stood in front of the all father and pleaded to be sent to earth. Word had come to him that his brother was alive and on earth. At first his heart had been filled with joy but then he heard that he was allied with the Chitauri. For months his dreams had been plagued with images of his beloved brother falling into the abyss of space his mind coming up with horrid things that could of happened to him. But this, he never expected this.. Finally Odin agreed and began to summon the dark energy required for the transportation of Thor. "You bring Loki back to us Thor. He must stand before Asgardian law." Thor bowed his head in understanding, his long blond locks casting a shadow over his sharp features. "Yes father." with that there was a great beam of light and he felt himself flying through space. His father would place him on a mountain where the plane that carried his brother would go by. There he was intercept the god of mischief and get him to return the tessaract.

As he landed the sky erupted in a storm, lighting crashing across the sky followed by a thunderous boom. Thor was back on Midgard. His icy blue eyes fell on the shielf plane and he began to swing his hammer, the leeped into the sky flying towards the aircraft. he burst through the doors of the plane and immdiatly grabbedhis brother by the front of the shirt, yanking him to the upright position and pulling him close. Part of him wanted to embrace him another part of him wanted to throw him from the plane in anger. The anger won as he jumped out in the air and flew towards the mountain then slammed Loki into the ground, watching as the ground beneath him broke at the impact. Not allowing his emotions to cloud his duties thor stood a ways from his brother and muttered angrily "Where is the Tessaract." he gripped Mjölnir tightly in his hands to keep himself from losing his temper. It's him it is really him he is alive. How could he let us believe he was dead!? why?! he fought against these thoughts focusing only on getting the information he needed then taking his brother back to asgard; where he belonged.

Loki is beyond reason,
but he is of Asgard
and he is my brother!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

RaverDubstepGirl

OutOfCocoa: is my layout messed up? because on my preview it looks fine but then i post it and it's like the picture is suddenly too big and cant be put in the format of IMGleft  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff