Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:24 am
WhiteDragonLady
]

Julien broke the surface soon after Angel and began to laugh softly a smile brightened his usually dark shadowed eyes. "Man I miss the beach" he said Wttha content sigh before he layed back and floated on the water the waves lifting him then letting him fall. The ocean was very peaceful today compared to the usual crashing waves. "Thanks for suggesting this. I haven't had this much fun in so long." His usually perfect hair layed flat against his hair and the water softly lapped against his well formed body as he continued to float on the surface.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am
Wolf-Anima55

Angel smiled at the other. "Anytime. And I am glad that you're enjoying yourself." he replied as he took a seat on the suft, letting the water lap around him gently. He let his eyes roam over Julien's body before blushing and turning away. What was he doing? Staring at the other male like a piece of meat? With a quiet sigh, he laid back on the sand and just stared up at the sky, enjoying the sun's warmth.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:51 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien glanced over at the other in time to see him pulling his gaze away from him. ok thats the second time today.. He pursed his lips together and went over to the other plopping down in his stomach next to him. "Angel.. why do you keep looking at me?" he asked curiously as he propped his head up and stared at the other with his vibrant eyes. His usually perfect hair was a mess from the waves and there was sand sticking to his chest and the tip of his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:25 am
Wolf-Anima55

Angel forze for a brief second before turning his head towards Julien. "What do you mean?" he asked innocently, mentally slapping himself for getting caught. He could have sworn that the other hadn't notice him watching him but apprently Julien was a lot more perceptive than he gave him credit for. He kept his eyes frimly on the other's face, not daring to look anywhere else as he couldn't explain the reason why. Okay, he could, but he wasn't going to.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am
WhiteDragonLady

Julien studied the others face noticing some tells that gave away that he was lieing. These were some tricks he had learned in jail, always be aware of your surroundings (which was how he noticed he was looking at him), and always be able to tell a truth from a lie. "Alright different question, that may be offensive to you but to me it doesnt really matter." he paused and glanced out over the water then back at Angel "are you gay?" he had his suspicions but didnt really plan on just coming out and asking him but he was just genuinly curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Angel just stared at him/ "...yeah I am. Is that a problem?" he added, his voice and body taking on a tense tone. Did he have a problem with homosexuals? He was rightly proud that he was gay even though he didn't show it often. Hell, he even told his parents and all he got was a "that's nice." It's a testement to what lousy parents he has. Really. He had even told them that he was a cross-dresser(not ture) to get a reaction out of them. Nothing. It was sad really.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm
WhiteDragonLady

A small smile played on juliens lips when angel admitted that he was and gave m a little sass about it. "No it doesn't bother me at all. Since I'm actually gay as well. It's one of the many reasons everyone in town hates me. " he laughed lightly and brushed his hair back, some sand shaking lose from it.

((Sorry it's so short.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:45 am
Wolf-Anima55

Angel snorted before laying back on the sand. "That's a pretty stupid reason to hate someone. You can't help who you're attracted to. Some men prefer men and the same goes for women. Love is love no matter what gender you are." he replied, glancing up at the sky briefly before closing his eyes for a while. It was so easy talking to Julien and yet he had no idea why when thye barely knew each other. But still, he was glad that they met. Now if only he could get rid of his developing feelings for the other, then that would be great.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 am
WhiteDragonLady

Julien glanced over at angel and laughed softly. "Yeah i agree." he mumbled as he began to play with the sand. "man it's getting a bit chilly." he said as he sat up and stretched his arms over his head. He yawned and got to his feet then walked back to their towels.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 am
Wolf-Anima55

Angel gave a nod. "Yeah. It is getting a bit nippy..." he replied as e followed Julien back to the beach. "You can borrow my jacket if you like." he added, pointing to his bag as he rested back on the sand. The suddenly cool air didn't bother him in the least so it was fine if the other male wanted to use his jacket.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien smiled and shook his head "It's fine." he said as he snatched his jeans and pulled them on over his swim trunks. "You want to go to the board walk now? or did you want to stay and lay on the beach?" he asked as he pulled his long sleeved shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 am
Wolf-Anima55

Angel did the same as well. "Going to teh boardwalk sounds nice." he replied with a nod as he stood up, dusting sand off himself as he waited for his friend to get up as well. He stretched while he did this, wincing slightly at teh back in his lower back but if faded just as quickly as it had came.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am
WhiteDragonLady

Julien adjusted the sleeves on his shirt and brushed the sand from his hair and clothes. "alright hopefully no one we know is there." he smiled and slipped on his shoes and gabbed their stuff from the ground. "we can either walk the beach until we get there, it's only a twenty minute walk but we can also just drive there if you like."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:28 pm
Wolf-Anima55
WhiteDragonLady

Julien adjusted the sleeves on his shirt and brushed the sand from his hair and clothes. "alright hopefully no one we know is there." he smiled and slipped on his shoes and gabbed their stuff from the ground. "we can either walk the beach until we get there, it's only a twenty minute walk but we can also just drive there if you like."

Angel stood up himself, dusting sand off of him and out of his hair. "Walking is just fine. I mean, why waste gas when its only a 10-minute walk, right?" he replied as he put on his shoes.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers