sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

Luke smiled at the other, he thought about his previous life back in Britain, he smiled biting his bottom lip. Luke looked around as they had turned on a different street, he saw a local college up ahead, he chuckled at the comment of accents. "Yes, I guess they are as well." He agreed as the two finally reached to what looked like the front of the dorm. He looked up at Leo listening to him, he nodded, and ran two fingers across his lips and throwing an invisible key.As they walked into the building, Luke looked around quietly, wondering what Leo's dorm looked like.

Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
Lionel winked at Luke as he lead him up the flight of stairs to the second floor. He reached dorm room 78 and pushed the door open. "Alright here we are." it was a nice little dorm, meant for one person. It had half of it dedicated to his 'room' then the other half to the kitchen. "welcome to my home." it was a very comfy place, with warm colors and a few picture of him and his family. Though not many of his mother since she had died when he was just 6. "Can i get you something to drink?" he asked as he grabbed a bottle of water from his fridge.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

Luke eye's widen as he looked at the flight of stairs, he remained quiet and followed Lionel up the stairs, when they made it towards his dorm room, he looked at the number and blinked. Stepping into the dorm, he looked around, seeing it was a real nice looking dorm. Luke looked around the room, seeing the pictures of Lionel and his family. Not seeing much of Lionel's mother, Luke kept his mouth shut about it. "I like it, it's relaxing." He said, complimenting the other's home. Watching as Lionel walked to the kitchen, he nodded. "Yes. Sure. Just a bottle of water, please. Thanks." He asked, walking around the dorm, he stepped into Lionel's room, looking towards the bed. Luke stretched and leaned his back against the doorway frame, looking over towards the kitchen at Lionel.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
Lionel smiled and nodded in agreement. "i was one of the lucky ones and got my own dorm. which is why it seems so relaxing." he laughed lightly and pulled out another water bottle for his guest. He glanced over at him and saw he was in the doorway leading to his room. "Hm." he smirked a little and walked over to the other standing very close to him. "here." he gently pressed the water bottle in his hand. "So i have successfully lured you into a gay dance club, had you drink alcohol, and now i have you in my home, in my bedroom. I wonder what else i can get you to do tonight." he reached out and gently touched the others cheek.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

Luke watched as Lionel came walking from out of the kitchen. "Aaaw, no fair I want my own dorm room.." Luke complained, pouting. "Sharing one with a guy.. Is too tempting for me.. And he's my best friend.." Luke added, as the other walked close towards him and handed him the water bottle, pressing it into his hand. "Thank you." He said, as he took the lid off of his water bottle and brought the bottle to his lip beginning to sip the water. Blushing at Lionel's words, "You could lure me into anything.. That's the dangerous part about me." Luke said, smiling as he touched, Lionel's hand against his cheek.

Wolf-Anime55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
Leo couldn't help but chuckle at the cute little pout on the others lips. "Oh, do you have the hots for your straight best friend?" he asked with a wiggle of his eyebrow. He took a sip of his own water before turning and setting it on his nightstand. "No problem." he said with a sweet smile. His sweet smile turned to a devious one as the other said he could lure him into anything. "lets put this to the test then." with that he placed hand on the back of the others head and kissed him deeply, pressing their bodies together. This would not be Lionel's first one night stand but for some reason there was something different about this one... part of him wanted to stop and actually get to know him... strange.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:06 am
User Image

Luke looked away from Lionel, blushing. "It's a tiny crush. I don't have the hots for him." He assured the other looking up to see him setting his water down. Luke reached over setting his drink down across from Lionel's. Looking up at Lionel, he smiled back at the other, watching the style of his smile change. Luke tilted his head to the side as he felt a hand being placed on the back of his head. He blushed as Lionel kissed him, he blushed more red, as Lionel pressed their bodies together. He kissed the other back deeper wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Leo was rather shocked that the other returned his kiss, thinking he was all talk. After only a moments hesitation he swiftly moved them to his bed, laying Luke down on the soft sheets. He hovered over the other and began to kiss down his neck only to pause for a second and looked up at the young American. "You sure you're ok with this?" he asked curiously before placing a gently kiss on the others lips.

((if the answer is yes time skip, if the answer is no proceed with your posting normally xD ))  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces