Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:33 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I drank from the doe until the pain in my body finally subsided. I pulled back, sighing with relief. I looked over and noticed a girl standing there, staring. By the time I was able to react, she'd already left. I hissed at her as she walked away. With a blush, I wiped the blood from my mouth and stood. The doe lay on the ground, kicking it's dainty legs as it tried to get up. Smiling down at her, I chuckled. Killing wasn't my style. I drank to keep myself alive, but taking another life just wasn't something that I could do. The deer would be a bit woozy for a while, but she'd be okay. I patted her ears, smiling gently. "Thanks buddy," I whispered. I walked away and retrieved my bag, swinging it over my shoulder and heading off to class.
Once I finally reached my first class, animal science, I took my usual seat in the very back left of the class. Seeing wasn't a problem, since I had vampire eyes. The back had the least students, and the coldest temperature. Both of which made me happy. I leaned back in my chair, sighing as I waited for the professor to arrive. I completely ignored the other students that had arrived first, as I always did. Despite the fact that there were other vampires like myself, I talked to no one. They meant nothing to me. I had no friends, and trying to make any would just be a painful failure. To be honest, I didn't even know who was in my class. I'd never noticed anybody, and probably never would.

Where I am: Headed to the classrooms>>> Classrooms
I'm currently with: Myself>>> Classmates
Feeling: Thirsty>>> Uncomfortable
OOC: Not every vampire kills when it feeds. Also, a fawn is a baby deer. If it was a baby, I would have said so.

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

I looked up at the board and saw that I was in history. I smiled as that was my favorite subject.I was still preoccupied with the days events from earlier. It was not the fact that she had seen a vampire feed and I was fascinated by what i had saw. I had only stood there a few seconds. I looked around my classroom and noticed i didnt really no anyone in there. I sighed as i knew i would have to make friends soon, but i was still too shy about just walking up to complete strangers and talking to them, I did realize while i was out in my own little world fantasizing about what I had seen, the classroom had started to fill up with students. I looked around and saw that i had a person on either side of me, where as normally i would be sitting in the back, but my eyesight was not that good. I then sighed as i started thinking of what would make a vampire feed on a fawn in the daylight. I then started to get a little restless as looked around while waiting on the professor. I finally pulled my text book out and started reading.

User Image

Where am I: In History
Who am i with: Myself >>>classmates
Feeling: curious/crowded
ooc: sorry :/ just used to calling them baby deer. Yeah i didnt catch that when i posted. I should have known that especially with my love of vampires.
darlindol17

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I leaned my hand on my chin, sighing with boredom. I glanced around the room, noticing that the class was almost full. The professor, a cute yet ditsy ginger, was always late. Today was no exception. She'd probably be missing for another ten minutes at least. Sighing again, I tapped my fingers on the table. Some girl with long black hair and a large chest plopped down in the chair next to me. Her small purple wings flapped upon her back, and her green eyes glittered with mischief. I hated people sitting near me, but this girl was a total babe. "Hi there," she cooed. She batted her eyes at me, pressing her breasts together and giggling. I stared at her chest, almost drooling. My face turned bright red as I heard her giggle once more. "Like what you see hun?" I looked up at her, and she smiled at me. I crossed my arms and turned from her, not responding. It was beyond obvious that she was just a succubus out for her next conquest.
She scooted closer to me, leaning towards me slightly. At this moment, I was tempted to take my chances. I shook my head, trying to think clearly. Was I really okay with being used? Of course it'd be fun at the moment, but I knew I'd feel horrible afterwards. No, you're not okay with it, I decided. I looked back at the girl, who was now smiling at me with false innocence. With a sigh, I bared my fangs and hissed at her. It was a loud, feral noise. The entire class turned when they heard it. The succubus squealed and jumped back, then frowned at me.
"Well that was rude!" she huffed, flipping her hair. I just glared at her in response. "Damn vampires," she muttered, getting her things and storming off. The class just shook their heads at me. I crossed my arms and ignored them all. At that moment, the teacher ran into the class. She threw her purse onto her desk and turned to us, tired and out of breath. "Sorry for being so late guys~" she gushed, blushing. She tucked a strand of short red hair behind her ear. "Now then let's begin today's lesson~!"

Where I am: Headed to the classrooms>>> Classrooms
I'm currently with: Myself>>> Classmates
Feeling: Thirsty>>> Uncomfortable
OOC: Woman...Aiori was feeding on a doe, not a fawn. It was not a baby deer, it was an adult female.

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

I sat there wondering if the professor was going to be getting into the class anytime soon. It was already filled up to the max and everyone was talking over each other. I looked around me and then behind me. A cute red haired pale skinned girl was sitting right behind me. She then leaned up and whispered. " Your the new girl arent you?" she asked. I turned and looked at her and smiled. "I am new here this is my first year at this private school" I said i was blushing slightly. Hoping that whoever or whatever this girl was wouldnt rat me out as being a human. I was kind of hoping that i wouldnt have been recognized as a new person. I smiled at her again and decided to introduce myself. "I'm London-Rose Thompson. I go by Rosie most of the time" I said blushing a little bit. I couldnt get my mind off of the image that i had seen earlier this morning on my way to class. "That's a really pretty name. I'm Amber" the girl said. Just then the professor walked into the classroom. "Good morning class. So sorry I am late. Now let's get started with the lesson shall we. But first i must take roll" said the professor. She then started a calling every name on the paper. "London-Rose Thompson" She said as she looked up and around the classroom. "Here" I said softly as i let my accent come through.

User Image

Where am I: in class
Who am i with: Myself >>> classmates
Feeling: nervous
ooc: grrrrrr....I kept reading fawn or baby deer for some reason.
darlindol17

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 am
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

My first class dragged by painfully slowly. Every second felt like an eternity, and I was bored out of my mind. The teacher was just as lively and cute as always, but for some reason I just couldn't focus today. I turned my head and stared out the window, lost in thought as I observed the world outside. I imagined all the other people who may be looking out their windows at the same time as I was. I imagined all the people who may be feeling as lonely as I always did. I sighed, letting my eyes roam the bright outdoors. Usually there were shades to dim the room at this time of day, but a fire elemental had recently gotten a bit peevish and decided to burn them all. He had been expelled, of course. But the school had yet to replace them and, for the time being, the vampires were pissed. Luckily he'd only gotten through the South wing of the school before being caught. The other three sections were perfectly fine, which probably explained the school's slowness to fix the damage.
My eyes began to hurt from the light, so I turned away to face the front of the room. The teacher was now talking about the major arteries found within the body, and where to cut or bite for the best results in feeding. The class was aimed towards monsters that needed blood to survive, so this kind of information was important for me to know. Still, I couldn't manage to focus. I looked around, and noticed that the girl from before was now trying to put the moves on another classmate. The other girl, easily identified as a fairy because of her glistening wings, seemed to be much more eager to get involved than I was. I shook my head, sighing. The poor idiot probably had no idea what she was getting herself into. I wondered when it was that succubi even fed. We weren't allowed into each other's dorm rooms, so surely it wasn't at night. If not then, when? I had been looking at the wall while I pondered, and I looked back to the pair. My eyes widened when I saw the succubus slide her hand onto the other girl's thigh. The succubus raised an eyebrow, and the fairy nodded, scooting closer. I saw the fairy's body tremble slightly, and realized what was about to happen. I blushed bright red, and stared eagerly. I couldn't believe that they really did that kind of stuff in public! I thought that kind of thing only happened in my books. I hoped they wouldn't notice me watching, but I doubted they'd care either way. The teacher droned on in the background, as I observed the succubus do her work on the little fairy. My eyes glittered with perverted delight, despite the fact that I knew what would happen in the end.

Where I am: Classrooms (Animal Science)
I'm currently with: Classmates
Feeling: Bored>>> Delighted
OOC: Sorry for the wait, I got busy yesterday

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

I felt all eyes on me when i heard my name called. I then remember what my dad told me before i was sent off. It was the day that he was murdered by a vampire because i had gone outside after having a heated argument with my mother, little did i know, there was a vampire waiting out in the woods. This vampire was very aggressive and hadnt fed in a while and was looking for some fresh blood. My father had realized what was going on and chased after me, he finally caught up to me and was only able to say. "Now remember Rosie. You are going to a new school where you are away from here, but with you having the last name you do, some people will find out who you are quicker then others.". No sooner had he said that when he then pushed me out of the way and shielded me from the attack. I snuck up behind the vampire and staked him. I jumped as i had this flashback and then i shake my head and realized i had a few tears running down my cheek. I wiped them away and blushed a little. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see it was the girl behind me. I turned and sighed as i was then staring out the window. All of a sudden missing my father. ""Wait she comes from a long line of vampire hunters" said one student. I then turned and looked over and shot the student a glare. I didnt know who this student was, but he seemed like he might know my family. I then just shook it off and started to go back to the lesson after the role had been called.
After role had been called the teacher went into some details about the class and the assignment. I could barely concentrate, all i really wanted to do was to go back to the garden and have some alone time. these were the times where i felt really lonely and wished i had someone to talk to about what i was thinking. I heard something next to me and I see, what apparently looks like a couple, start feeling on each other. then i get a shocked look on my face when another person joins in. I had read about three somes before, but i never really thought they existed, especially in public. I shook my head and hoped that they would get caught, but as i turned and looked at my professor, she seemed to not even pay attention. I sighed as it made me feel even lonelier. I tried getting a look at what the girls were. One looked like she could possibly be a fairy, but the other two i just couldnt tell. As i keep watch as to what is giong on. I start fantasize what it would be like to be that intimate with someone. I then sigh as i let my fantasy take over the rest of my mind, even though i should have been paying attention in class
User Image

Where am I: classrooms (History)
Who am i with: Myself >>> classmates
Feeling:
ooc: its all good. I had a horrible day at work yesterday, so i kinda stayed to myself
darlindol17

Athena-Marie2009

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas