• Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

XXXRun run screaming at the sun,
XXXXXCouldn't a done better if i won it in the lottery.
XXXXXXXRun run faster than a gun.
XXXXXXXXXGonna find my baby and i'm gonna have a family,
XXXXXXXXXXXRun run till the running's done .

User Image
                                                        A smile played on his lips when the other began laughing. It had a nice tone to it. " Maybe we should have a contest and see who makes the worst meal and after that the winner has to go for take out. " Yannis chuckled finally starting to relax a bit, forgetting that he should be pretending to be someone else. The dark haired male took a few more bites. Taking another sip from his drink before answering Michael's question. " Well the cake somewhat looks like a volcano I guess and it is filled with hot liquid dark chocolate so when you take a bite the chocolate drips out like lava.. Thus the name 'chocolate lava cake'! It is really good! Because you get the mix of cake, the moist chocolate and cold vanilla ice cream.. I dunno, it is a nice mix of different textures and flavors. It is my favorite cake anyways. You can have some if you want so you can try it out. " Yannis suggested with a smile but when the shrimp was offered the young man wrinkled his nose and shook his head. " Those shrimps are too big, I only like the really small ones. " Yannis brought his index and thumb finger together to make an emphasis on the word small. " I know they probably taste the same but.. Ah I don't know.. I like them small.. Is that weird? Oh but thank you anyways! " Maybe it was. He often got teased by friends about his at times peculiar 'but's' and 'no's' towards food. Yannis just hoped he didn't offended Michael.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

XXX Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation?
XXXXXAll men are tempted.
XXXXXXXThere is no man that lives that can't be broken down.
XXXXXXXXXProvided it is the right temptation,
XXXXXXXXXXXPut in the right spot

User Image

Michael laughed a bit and nodded calmly and held his hand out gently as he tilted his head a bit. "You got yourself a deal then and thank you for offering on the cake but i try to avoid them because its bad for the health. The only time I really eat anything sweet is if I'm at a party or someone's house for dinner"he said calmly as he took a deep breath and pulled the shrimp back and bite it gently before placing it into the melted butter. Hearing him explain Michael laughed softly and shock his head when he was asked if it was weird as he smiled a bit and looked up calmly as he took another bite of the meat from the lobster leg. "It is not weird at all, I think its perfectly normal for people to have some kind of thing they like and dislike or eat when in a certain size. But no worries I agree with you the smaller ones are better since they are easier to hold and take"he said calmly and finished with his food and pushed the plate away and just took small sips from his water from time to time but other then that he rarely ate that much, just to keep his balance and intake on food even. When the waiter came and asked if he wanted more he shock his head gently and said it was okay and then let him take his plate away. Looking over to Yannis as he saw he was still eating his steak but he could tell the other was enjoying it. "I see that you are enjoying your steak and meal, so I take it that you are enjoying the meal or not at all?"he asked simple and took a sip of his water.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        " Really? I can't go long without sweets. My sugar levels tend to drop at times and I feel dizzy and weak if I don't get something sweet to eat.. I always carry candy on my pockets because of that, " Yannis confessed with a grin. " Really? I'm glad to hear that, when I was younger I hated cheese but loved pizza so it was annoying when people said stuff like 'but how can you hate cheese if you love eating pizza?' " The dark haired male gave an annoyed huff at the memory while rolling his eyes. " I grew out of it as I got older... I used to be very picky back then haha " Yannis smiled at the other male finding his company quite pleasing, now glad that he had decided to play along and come with Michael for lunch. "Ah yes! The steak is great! Thank you a lot Mr. Evans, this turned out to be quite fun. " He smiled again before finishing his meal, a waiter arrived shortly to remove the empty plate and set the chocolate lava cake on the center of their table along with two spoons. Yannis quickly reached for once after thanking the waiter and dig into his cake. Since Michael already said he didn't want some, he didn't held back and the cake was gone in record time.

Yannis suckled lightly on his spoon, a small pout playing on his lips as he glanced at the now empty plate. Finally he pulled the spoon out of his mouth and set it down on the empty plate. " You don't know what you missed~ It was so good!"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Smiling Michael nodded gently when the waiter asked if he need anything else when he came to drop the chocolate lava cake before looking over at Yannis. Hearing his explanation he smiled softly and nodded as he looked away calmly as he let the other eat but e was happy that the other was enjoying their lunch meal as much as he was. Still curious as to why he was in the city, he just decided to drop it and just enjoy the time he had with the male considering he didn't know how long he was staying for. Hearing something suckling he blinked and looked over and saw it was Yannis suckling at the cake he laughed a bit and covered his mouth a bit as a small blush covered his cheeks when he saw him pouting. Michael couldn't help but smile as he called the waiter over asking for the bill and then as well for three more chocolate lave cakes for the go as he handed the waiter the card and let him go. "Well I told you I do not mind and I'm glad that you enjoyed the cake and how about this if you are ever in town again you join me for my company dinner at the end of the year, you can try some more food but as well get your hands on some more chocolate lave cake and i will try some there as well but only if you want to join me"he said calmly.

When the waiter came back he took his card and put it back into his wallet and then took the bag and stood up calmly holding the bag out and smiled a bit. "Here some more for you on the road in case you travel and do not worry they will remain warm till you open the lid, but lets get going and I can get you some better cloths and as well groceries before dropping you off"he said calmly as he made his way to the door but stopped and pulled out one of the company cards, and the business card as he held them out for Yannis. "That's in case you need some help or in town, you can call me and use the card when you really need to. Any bill will come to me and I can pay but if you need more then all you need to do is call and we can work something out"he said simple and yet in a stern voice.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        " You want me to be your date then? " The young man said with a teasing voice as he wiggled his brows at the other. Problem was, it seemed Ritsuka didn't live in the city so Yannis would have to make an effort to not run into the other if he wanted to keep with this game of pretending. Luckily he doubted Michael would frequent the places Yannis did. " But sure! That sounds fun " Plus Michael did promise him more cake and even if things went bad in the end at least he would get some cake. There was a bright smile on his face when he got his extra cakes for the road already planning on having one for dinner. " Mr. Evans, you just made my day with this~ " Yannis said referring to the cakes. Though the groceries and clothing was also a nice bonus. Who knew his day would turn out to be this good?

With a nod Yannis reached for the business card that Michael had given him, inspecting it for a moment. Nodding at the man's instructions on how and when to use the card or to call him. " Really? I will just use when it is an emergency then... Thank you.. But ah, can I ask you why are you willing to give all this to Rit-I mean me? " Green eyes turned to Michael as the dark haired male put the new cards safely inside his own wallet.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Michael blinked as he held his hand on the bar of the door as he listened as he smiled a bit as he calmly smiled happy that the make was happy with the cakes and as well the card, but when he heard the question it confused him. Not knowing how to explain it any more clearly he ran his hand through his hair a bit before looking out the door."Well I want you to have a good time no matter where you go and I know its hard to get money out of the bank so I figure let me deal with all the work and let yourself worry about the movies and your career. But if its to much then I can take the card back and you can just call me when you need something and I can send someone to help you out with my card"he said gently as he smirked and left the building.

Telling the boy the car and what it was he waited for them to bring it up as he looked at the other and left his hands in his pockets as he waited for the car.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        Yannis nodded in understanding. Oh, so that was why. It still didn't make much sense to him, but then again if Yannis had the money that Michael had he would probably do the same thing. " Ah, I would feel more comfortable with the second option.. I fear that, I may get carried away and get you broke haha. " The dark haired male joked. He waited by Michael's side as the other for the car to arrive. Once it did, he slipped into the car and lean back against his seat. " So Mr. Evan's do you have any ah hobbies? or something like that.. " He was starting to get more and more curious about this other man who was just too kind to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Paying the boy for getting the car he slide in and headed for where he could get some nicer cloths for Yannis as he blinked a few times and looked at the male once they were at the light. "Well how about this, you can keep the card but when you are about to use it or need something that way I can know what it is and you can just text me the amount you spent, but if you prefer someone else coming and paying for everything I can do that but you would still need to call"he said calmly as hummed a bit. Seeing that the light switched Michael took off again as he listened and smirked a bit hearing the other ask if he had any hobbies and laughed a bit and ran his hand through his hair. "I do have hobbies I collect antique cars and fix them when I have time, as well art mainly just the drawing part and swimming. Those are the only thing I do when I am not spending time with the dogs or doing work for the company"he said calmly and turned as he kept his eyes on the road the whole time.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        Once the car was there, the dark haired male slipped inside, waiting for Michael to got on the driving seat. " Okay, that first option sounds good to me! " A wide grin spread across his lips as Yannis nodded his head. That sounded better, it would help him get some sort of control too. " Ah really? I like drawing too.. Well, it is more doodling than anything and I'm not really that great haha but it is very i dunno, relaxing in way.. I would love to see some of your drawings tho! " Yan said this while playing with the end of his shirt. Michael was quite impressive actually, being able to do all those things for his company and even manage to squeeze in some time for his hobbies. " I don't have many hobbies.. Aside from doodling I like to play games and waste time on the internet. Hmm, I like watching movies too! And reading.. I actually bought a new book today~ " Yannis said quite happily. He didn't know to which store Michael was taking him too but he was a bit excited about it. It had been a while since he bought new clothes, Yannis actually took very good care of them and that was why they lasted him a rather long time.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Listening the whole time he drove as he calmly tapped his fingers against the steering wheel the whole time no because he was annoyed with the way he talked but he was just still nervous around the other. "I will see if the driver can bring you some to see the next time you need a lift some where and I will have him put them in the back seat for you to look through them. What kind of games do you like to play and books, well those are really good and if anything what kind of books do you like to read and maybe I could recommend some for you and you can do the same for me since I haven't been able to find a good book to read in a while"he said gently as he calmly stopped at a lightly. Seeing the clothing store in the distance as he smiled gently as he blinked softly as he pulled his hand back from the wheel and looked away once the lights turned green he drove against as he blinked softly to himself. Point to the store he blinked a bit "Are you okay with Clavin Klein cloths or you prefer some other kind or store when it comes to your clothing?"he asked calmly. Michael didn't mind going to a store that the other was more comfortable with wearing and only wear them if and when they would spend time together.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 am
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        " Aaah well, I like RPGs and first person shooters. Scary ones! But.. Those take me a while to pass since, I do get a bit scared hahah " The dark haired male brought a hand to rub the back of his neck a bit embarrassed that he blurted that out. " As for books I like mystery novels and fantasy settings.. I just got 'A Game of Thrones', heard it is very good! And they started a series for it too.. Which are also very popular too.. But they said the book is better so I decided to try it." Yannis said with a smile as he turned his green eyes towards the other male. " What kind of books do you like? And yeah! Calvin Klein is fine! I'm not picky.. As long as i'm comfortable i'm good! Though I usually go shop at Pacsun or Hot Topic at times. "

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 am
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Listening the whole time he began to head to the parking lot as he took small breaths as he bite his bottom lip gently as he calmly sighed a bit. "Well books I can read anything really but I much prefer fantasy settings or something done in the future those are good really. But I have heard that the Game of Throne books and series are good as long as you read or watch in order or you get confused"he said calmly. Driving to the parking lot he began to look for a parking spot as he bite the inside of his mouth a little bit. The more and more he talked to the other the more he learned about him and wondered if what the sites were saying were true or false but right now he wasn't to focused on that and just enjoy the time he had with the male no matter what. "I have never heard of stores like that, what type of clothing do they have in them?"he asked curiously as he found a space but had to wait for the car to pull out first before he would go in. Seeing the car pull out and drive off he drove into the spot and began to park it making sure it was straight before he could let himself be alright with it and go shopping with the other.

MonstersOfMen

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash