Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~I want to try something new~ (Inquire inside IF YOU DARE~)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 pm
Here are some scenarios~ ((ALSO OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS))

Master x Servant
Stalker x Victim
Bad boy x Innocent/Naive
Jailbird Lovers/Inmates
Mental Patient x Doctor

Ok ok. I mean I guess I have done some of these but LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR! I do have some rules...

Please take the time to read this before flooding my inbox. I will know who did and who didn't...

0. I want to try and be the uke. If you tell me and we discuss it, then I can play the seme. It's cool. Just let me know.
1. Gore is allowed but it has to be well written and not over the top.
2. NO RAPE. I am utterly appalled by the idea and it is not open for discussion.
2.5. I also don't do shota, mPreg, or incest.
3. I am fine with anything of the mythical creature persuasion but it has to be good. No weres and vamps. Sick of them.
4. Don't be afraid to be creative. I want well-rounded characters and interesting plot lines and twists.
5. No Godmodding
6. Please respond in full, readable sentences and no one-liners PLEASE.
7. Please understand that I have a life outside of Gaia. I can't be on 24/7 responding to RPs.
8. I understand that you have lives outside of Gaia. Just don't full on disappear if you can avoid it. At least, let me know if you can.
9. This sounds kind of dickish but please no one under 17. I don't feel comfortable writing about smut and dirty things when I know my partner is like in Jr high or something.
10. I know there are a lot of rules but if you took the time to read through these and are still interested in RPing, PM me with the subject titled: ~So you wanted something new?~

If you have any questions, reply to this thread and I will answer your questions pertaining to this thread. I look forward to RPing with someone!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:12 am
MadamChaos13

Possibly interested!!!
Would you willing to shoot me a writing sample? c:
I am literate, and am willing to try to be submissive if you'd be interested in an idea of mine (sort of a bad boy x innocent/naïve pairing) involving a summer camp.

- Do you role play onsite or would you be willing to take it to e-mail?
- Do you mind real pictures, or do you prefer anime for characters?
- Are you opposed to drug and/or alcohol use?

Thanks. ^^

That_Mercenary-

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces