Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 am
"Then we have to find a way to counteract it" He said simply, bloodlust was not an uncommon thing for demons in fact many a demon had been saved by going into a rage, high on adrenaline alone he could understand why it was so uncontrollable for the other "Something has to keep triggering it, we find out what it is and we remove it from the equation" He said simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 pm
"What do you mean counteract it? I see or smell it and I lose myself," the angel admitted, face burning red while he spoke. He still did not fully understand how something like this would trigger the fire. "Maybe we should just think on it and give my shoulder time to heal then," Elijah replied, flopping down on the bed as he spoke, heaving a great sigh.

The demon watched his young master pace back and forth before he finally gave up, head tipping to the side as a slight smile appeared. "You have slept much of the day away. Do not tell me you are tired already," he teased, trying his hardest not to smile even more when he was all but glared at. For someone so small, trying to act so tough, it was too amusing sometimes.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm
"Look we can;t stop you from smelling blood its a common smell in some areas of hell, perhaps if we can find an anchor yourself before you lose control it might help" He suggested before he nodded "Well I would prefer you wait to heal up anyway" He said before he chuckled a bit "He has a point you've spent a lot of your time asleep; and while m sure you need it you must get bored"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 am
Elijah slowly pushed himself up onto his elbows when spoken to next, head tipping to the side as he thought about what Devin was suggesting. "How do you suppose we do that? And why exactly am I reacting more.....more around blood," he asked out of the blue looking over towards the demon who had suddenly become very still. He could almost see the light flicker through those crimson eyes as they watched the angel, trying to connect the dots Tatsu was trying so desperately to have him do on his own.

"Being that we are here, locking away your other half makes your scent too strong. Giving a little back seemed to get some of it to be covered," the demon replied, licking suddenly dry lips. "I will take it back if you think that would be better for the time being. All you have to do is say so. What do you think Devin?"  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm
"Honestly I'm not sure, this sort of thing just doesn't happen by accident, I think we might have to find your father to get those sorts of answers, chances are your reaction to blood is due to him" He replied after a long moment before he shook his head "We can't risk any other demon knowing what he is right now, the demon sage might keep his silence but other demons here won't the blood lust for now will have to remain a necessary evil until we sort out what makes it tick" He said softly "There's too many demons who'd want to cleave your head from your shoulders just cause you got pretty wings Elijah, a few months ago might have even been one of em" He said as he trailed a line across the others neck gently with a finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:44 pm
The angel shook his head in response to Tatu's question, turning his gaze back to the demon before him. He could only lean back on his shoulder for so long before the thing reminded him that it was still in the healing process. The next comment made caused those pale eyes to turn away quickly, face warming just slightly. "Don't say they are pretty unless you have seen them," he muttered, eyes closing as he felt the warm finger trail down his flesh. A small pink tongue darted out to moisten suddenly dry lips, a breath being drawn in moments later.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 am
Devin raised an eyebrow at that, wondering what could be so wrong about the others wings, at least he still have them right? Sighing softly he smiled a tiny bit "Then show me, prove to me how ugly they are then" He challenged him calmly with a raised eyebrow as he waited for the others response to this; he couldn't imagine they were any worse or better the the state his wings had been in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm
The challenge seemed to catch them both off guard, causing Elijah to slowly shake his head, glancing around the small room they were in. "Yes, that would be a lovely idea. Last thing we need it for someone to pick up on something like me here in your home. We are already putting your mother in enough danger as it is," he pointed out, hand lifting to rub lightly at his shoulder. "Maybe if we head out into a less populated area...I just don't want to take the risk...Unless I'm carrying a message, anyone can attack me here.."

ooc| Totally thought I responded to this already. My bad. Guess I half posted and then exited >___<  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm
"I didn't mean show them to me here..." He pauses as he slips deep into thought; a lot of hell was populated but he knew a few areas that were abandoned "I know an old mining area that's been long abandoned, we could go there" He says; he doesn't comment on the other putting himself down; in his opinion some wings were better then none at all, ugly or not held take them over being de-winged any day.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 pm
ooc| I am so sorry! I thought I sent a message here. There has been much going on the past month that has prevented me from posting. My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, which has my mind rather blocked from writing. I am still wanting to continue this roleplay, I am just unable to really have my mind clear enough to post. Needless to say, I have a bit of a writer's block. = I am sorry I was not able to get to you sooner! I do hope you are not too upset with the delay.  

My Twisted Fables

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces