Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:43 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

User Image
User Image

Tristan did have a point. However, the point made was something Rory was already aware of. The wolf half of him didn't wish to harm Tristan. The wolf only would in certain, freak situations. Hopefully that would never happen. It was something else that worried Rory. Sometimes when he got really made odd things happened. For instance the weather the night before. Storm clouds rolled in, lightening hit at random areas. It was dangerous. Same type of things happened in doors though. Lights would flicker and brake even shooting electricity.. Hell, Rory himself would start to catch fire. Rory more so dropped it. He smiled a little when Tristan kissed his cheek, then he got up as well. “Alright fine. If I tell you, you need to stay away.. Just listen.” Rory warned. As for food?.. Rory walked into the kitchen and smirked a bit. What did Rory always seem to want? “Bacon.” He answered.

Toby wasn't going to deny Xavier had a good point. He did only grab a bottle of water to drink on the way out though. He planned on buying a reusable bottle elsewhere. Especially after already knowing you weren't allowed to bring in outside food and drinks. Unless you hid it in say, a backpack. He used to do that a lot. Saved money, you know? Toby nodded. “True, but I just grabbed it to drink on the way there.” He explained. The next thing to come out of Xavier's mouth made Toby pause and blink up at the tall male. Right.. “Yes..?” Toby blushed a little then cleared his throat. “Well, technically you were still allowed to eat those chips.” Toby crossed his arms, matching the other male's posture. “So yes, This one time I can.” Toby said just before playfully sticking his tongue out at Xavier.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
Yeah, I'm much better now. ^^ And it's alright. I understand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan sighed and nodded as he moved back from the open refrigerator to look at the male while he walked into the kitchen. "Fine, I'll listen unless I feel it's in your best interest for me to disobey and don't say a word because you felt like you had to disobey if I told you to stay away you would." Tristan stated firmly before a smile formed on his face. "Turkey bacon it is. Anything else?" he asked while he pulled the unopened back of bacon from the bottom clear plastic drawer. He set it on the counter and left the door open for Rory to look in if he wanted to pick something else out for Tristan to cook up. "How are you feeling, by the way?" Tristan asked, his eyes wondering over to the taller male. Despite the fact that Rory healed faster and Tristan was still healing, he was more worried about the wolf. Rory might not have been bandaged like Tristan was, but he had been in a decent fight with a wolf.

xxXavier nodded before he rolled his eyes at the male, a smirk still on his face. "Whatever. Let's go. I'll drive to Tristan's then you can drive to the theme park." It seemed like a decent plan. He took a drink of water once more before he went out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room to grab his wallet. He would no doubt need it. He walked about down the stairs before he paused to look at Toby. "Do we need to bring anything with? Should we were swim trunks and bring spare clothes in case we go on any water rides? Any medication?" Xavier had to make sure before they left or else they'd be turning around half way either to Tristan's or to the theme park. He was sure he or Toby had one of those small little backpack things they could use or they could borrow one or two from Tristan when they got to the males house. "Should we tell him where we're going or do you think he'll be too tempted to come along?" he asked, not curtain if the brunette would want to join. They could easily tell him no and the most they would probably get would be a pout and a complaint, but he wouldn't hold a grudge about it.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Yay!! Not too much or no more illness! I'll be heading off soon sadly...I have work all day tomorrow. I don't have school Monday though. It was called off because with the windchill, it's supposed to be somewhere between -40 and -50 degrees.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:26 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Listening to Tristan's answer only made Rory glare. If he had to tie the human down in order for nothing bad to happen.. Well, He may have. Just maybe though. Tristan seemed to have this way with getting away with things. Rory just considered it to be luck by this point. Or Tristan was just tougher than the average human.. Rory shook his head. “Yeah, but you're not exactly strong enough to--, nothing...” Rory quickly shut his mouth.. No need to argue right now. High sighed and walked over to carefully seat himself onto a stool. He didn't really want anything else though. Bacon was fine enough for him. Food wise, wolves weren't all that hard to please so long as you had meat, and lot's of it. Though Rory didn't seem to eat as much as the average werewolf.. Which may have been why he was actually underweight for a werewolf. Not that he looked like it.. “Bacon is fine.” Rory mumbled as he rested his chin into his hand. Rory thought about Tristan's question for a moment. “Given the situation?” Rory asked then smiled softly. “I'm alright.” He said. Already his pain was dimming down. Just enough so that he could function more at least. “How are you feeling, Biscuit?” Rory asked, almost teasingly throwing in his dumb nickname for Tristan.

Toby giggled a bit at Xavier's reaction. He almost felt victorious for one reason or another. He was fine with Xavier's plan. He didn't mind driving them to the theme park, either. He knew exactly how to get there after all. While Xavier went upstairs, Toby went to the front door to grab his wallet from the jacket he had hanging up on a coat rack. From that point he waited for Xavier to get back and occupied his time making sure Bandit had plenty of water while they were gone. When Xavier got back down, Toby was all ready to go. That question.. Toby quickly shook his head. “I don't like the water rides..” He said with a pout. Being so aqua-phobic made him extra paranoid about the water rides. He felt the carts would break and they'd end up drowning under water. Stupid, and crazy but, it's how Toby's mind saw things ending.. Toby didn't think they'd need any medication though. Except maybe Tylenol encase one of them got a headache or something. “Tylenol maybe?” He shrugged. As for telling Tristan.. There was no serious reason not to. They wouldn't let him go.. Or if Tristan did go, he at least wouldn't be allowed to go on the rides. “Do you think Tristan would really be nuts enough to go--- Don't answer that. Um.. I guess it doesn't really matter if we tell him either way.” Toby said.

Kassumi6
Awww, goodnight then sense you're getting off soon. agood news it that I will be gone all tomorrow anyways.^^ No school though? Whoop whoop!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:47 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded, he had almost completely forgotten about Toby's fear of water. Tylenol wasn't a bad idea. He'd wait until they got to Tristan's to actually get any though. They had a smaller bottle while Tristan had a larger one and a back that could probably hide it. He chuckled at Toby when he said not to answer the unfinished question. He nodded and sighed. "Okay, let's go," he said as he walked over and grabbed the keys before they went out the door. He looked the door behind them before he followed Toby down to the car and got in the driver's seat. He put the key in the ignition, turned the car on causing the engine to roar to life, buckled his seat belt then waited for Toby to the the same before he pulled out of the long driveway onto the road. There wasn't a lot of traffic on the roads, which made the trip go a lot faster even though Tristan's house wasn't exactly close to Toby's or anyone within the city. They eventually go to Tristan's house and out of the car. He walked to the front door with Toby then pressed the doorbell.

xxTristan had given Rory a slight look when he started saying that Tristan wasn't strong, but he dropped the subject before they both got into another fight. That was the last thing they needed today. Tristan felt emotionally drained from the night before. Too much yelling, too much confessing, and too much crying. He kind of ignored what Rory said after that before he answered the question on how he was feeling. Tristan smiled a bit as he pulled out a pan, put a little cooking spray on it, then set it on the hot store to heat up to the correct temperature. He grabbed a large place that he wrapped with paper towel, so that when he set the bacon in it the grease or most of it would be taken off. "I'm okay, puppy," Tristan teased back as he gave Rory a playful smile before he went to open the package of bacon only for the bell to ring. He raised an eyebrow and left the kitchen to the front door, which he opened and looked at both Toby and Xavier. "Morning...?" he asked a bit puzzled to why they were there.

LilRinn
Yeah, no school and now Tuesday is canceled as well lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Toby followed Xavier out the front door. He was mentally making sure he had everything he needed. As far as he knew, he was good. Anything else could be bought else where. So he didn't worry. The engine was started up just as Toby slipped into the passenger seat. He buckled up and plopped his water bottle into his lap while he pulled his phone out to screw around with. It may not have been a very long drive to Tristan's house, but he tended to get restless on drives. Hence why he normally pissed people off on the tour bus for walking around constantly... Anyways. Toby looked up a few times on the way. The traffic didn't seem all that bad today. It was kind of odd feeling. At least they picked a good day to do this huh? Toby thought he'd send Tristan a text saying they'd be over there soon. However, he forgot. Oh well, they were there now anyways. Toby got out of the car with Xavier and walked to front door. While Xavier rang the door bell, Toby stuffed his phone away into his pocket. When Tristan came to the front door, Toby smiled of course and stepped forward to give Tristan a gentle hug. “Hey Tristan! Thought we'd stop by and see how you were.” Toby said as he pulled from the hug.

Rory watched Tristan go about doing things. He didn't really want to do much, and walking back to the couch seemed too much of a hassle. Especially after just getting comfortable again. Rory glared Tristan's direction. 'You're lucky I care about you'. Was what his expression said. Rory's eyes drifted off into another direction. “Not a puppy..” He muttered and half growled under his breath. He wasn't necessarily mad though. Rory's eyes shot to the front door moments later. Visitors. Rory stayed in his seat while Tristan went to answer the door after it was knocked on. He sighed, heavily, when he could smell, hear, and see who was there. Xavier and Toby. Don't get him wrong.. They weren't bad people. Rory just didn't like them. Toby was excessively annoying, and Xavier was just... Rory growled under his breath and tried to ignore they were there. Luckily no one saw him yet. He lowered his head to rest on his arm and listened to the others.

Kassumi6
At least you have free time. Is it nice? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan smiled at hugged Toby back. "I'm doing fine," he said, not wincing as he was hugged by the redhead. "Where are you guys off to?" he asked, assuming that the two were going somewhere since Toby usually didn't stop by to hang out without asking Tristan first. "The theme park." Xavier shrugged and Tristan's face lit up. "Oh! I want to go!" Xavier shook his head. "No." It was a statement and a stern one at that. Tristan pouted with a glare at the taller male. "But I'm fi--ow." Xavier had lightly pushed Tristan's shoulder while the male was talking. "What were you saying?" A smirk formed on Xavier's face as Tristan held his shoulder while giving Xavier a deadly glare. "That wasn't fair," he hissed at the male. He hadn't taken his pain killers, which is why it had hurt. "Do you have a bag we can borrow and some pain killers?" Tristan thought for a moment before he held up a finger and walked off. He walked up to his room and into the closet in search of just a little backpack type thing. He found it after a moment and walked back downstairs into the kitchen. He pulled out a small ziplock baggie and the last white bottle of Tylenol. He put a few pills into the baggie then closed both containers. He walked back to the front door with the baggie in one hand and the small backpack in the other. He showed the two where the hidden pocket was and put the pills in it. They often took things from people when they went through bags. No one ever found the hidden pocket. He handed the bag to Toby and smiled at the two. "Have fun. I have a canine to feed before he gets cranky with me," he chuckled a little. He was referring to Rory, but only Xavier would get that. Toby was likely to assume it was Lucifer, who, in all fairness, did get impatient when he wasn't fed. He bid the two goodbye before he closed and locked the door. Tristan walked back over to where Rory was and smirked at him. He walked up behind the male only to wrap his arms around Rory's torso and leaned his upper half against Rory's back. "You don't seem too pleased."

xxXavier said goodbye to Tristan then walked back to the car with Toby. "Here," he said, trading the car keys for the mini backpack. Toby would have to drive since Xavier had no clue where they were going. He sat down in the passenger seat and buckled up before he looked through the backpack. It still had a couple things in it that Tristan hadn't taken out. "Bug spray, sunscreen, lotion, a hat, an empty wallet..." he mumbled as he looked through everything. Some of the stuff would probably be useful.

LilRinn
It get's kind of boring after a while...you run out of things to do and it's too cold to go out and do things...so you're kind of just stuck inside. Right now the real feel is 0 degrees and I am ecstatic!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Rory was just calmly listening to the three. Toby and Xavier were going to a theme park, and 'Oh god no, no no no!' Rory thought, his eyes widening. He honest to god hated theme parks. Especially the rides. Rory wouldn't admit it, ever. Not even on his death bed would he confess his-.. hatred for heights. Dogs weren't meant for those crazy rides. However Xavier and Toby seemed to not want Tristan going. Probably because the male was still healing. So Rory didn't stress it. Though he lifted his head to glare in the direction of the door when he heard Tristan say “ow”. Even though Xavier didn't do much more that lightly push Tristan, the protective instinct arose in Rory. He growled lightly as he propped his chin up into the palm of his hand again. Again, he disliked Xavier. While Tristan went about getting some things, Rory remained seated and silent, just waiting to have Tristan back. When Tristan was in the kitchen, Rory watched as the male pulled out a baggie and put pills into them. Then Tristan was over at the door once again. "I have a canine to feed before he gets cranky with me”... Rory made an unhappy face, sighed and muttered to himself. He may not have been able to hurt Tristan, but he was going to get pay back. If so much as one little thing referring him to a canine came up again, Tristan's house was going to start acting funny. Not dangerously or anything, things just wouldn't work. Like faucets. Rory blinked, that may have been entertaining to do anyways.. “Hh-m?” Rory mumbled as he was hugged. He seemed displeased? Rory wasn't pleased at all. However the main problem was gone. Toby and Xavier. “I just don't like them.” Rory muttered.

Honestly Toby wouldn't have minded if Tristan tagged along. So long as Tristan promised to not go on any rides. Then again, would Tristan have really not gone on any? Rides were almost too tempting not to go on. So he shook his head as Xavier said no. Toby would definitely offer to have them all go when Tristan was better. Toby did like hanging out with Tristan too, and it hadn't really felt like they had a whole lot lately. Once Tristan got back from collecting what they needed, Toby had grabbed the bag handed to him, “Thanks.” He said with a smile. Speaking of canine... Toby thought he should have brought Bandit over. You know, so the two could have played together. Oh well.. Toby went in for another hug, but to say good bye. “We can go again when you are better. Promise!” Toby said happily before leaving with Xavier. He traded the bag for the car keys and got into the car. He buckled himself then started up the car to drive away. He heard Xavier naming other items in the car and glanced over. “Hm.. Well, those could come of use at least.” Toby commented.

Kassumi6
Well, I can see how that's problematic... xD 0 degrees though? Sheesh that's cold.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan smirked at Rory’s words. “Who do you like, besides me?” It was partly a rhetorical question, but Tristan was slightly curious to hear the answer if Rory had one. His arms loosened and then pulled away from the male’s torso as the green haired male pulled away. The green was starting to fade from his hair and the natural brown was already noticeable once again. It hadn’t been a few strong hair dye, so it wouldn’t last very long. It would take a few more days before Tristan’s hair was its natural color again, but maybe with a slight green hue for a couple days. He walked back into the kitchen and held a hand over to pan. It was a good few inches above the pan, but Tristan had to see how hot the air was to get an idea of how hot the pan had become. He turned the heat down some then finished opening the package of turkey bacon. He pulled out a pair of tongs to help flip the bacon before he carefully started to place the bacon on the pan. “Are you sure you don’t want anything else? Bacon, hash browns, sausages?” Tristan said as he stepped back from the pan and looked at Rory. He knew that the male was a wolf and that he wouldn’t eat much else than meat, but just bacon seemed like something only Tristan would do. He wasn’t about to monitor what Rory ate, but he would pester him every now and then. “Toast?

xxXavier nodded. “We’ll put sunscreen on before we go inside.” It wasn’t a suggestion, but a statement he assumed Toby would agree with. Xavier didn’t burn, but it was better safe than sorry since he wasn’t sure how long they’d be there for. He stared out the window as they drove towards the theme park. The long road Tristan lived off of was surrounded by forest. It seemed ridiculous to Xavier, but he had never lived outside of a town or city or suburb. It wasn’t bad to see though. Soon they were off the road and on the highway for a bit before they were on some calmer roads, then they entered the amusement park. They had to pay for parking once they entered then they had to drive round into the lot. They found a decent parking space, it wasn’t close to the entrance nor was it in the middle or very edge of the lot. Xavier looked at all the roller coasters and rides he could see from where he sat inside the car. He seemed a bit amused by it all, not impressed or excited. He shrugged before he got out of the car and closed the door. He started to put the sunscreen on and once he was done he handed it to Toby.

LilRinn
Sorry this has taken so long! I got caught up with school. Oh, that's nothing compared to the like -30s to -40s or -50s we got last week and not we're back into the negative -30s and -40s on Monday, but it's supposed to get warmer after that. Needless to say we've canceled school a lot this year, which for us is rather surprising. How have you been?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:47 pm
LilRinn

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Who did Rory like? Well, let's see. There was Tristan.... and, eh. Whatever! Why did it matter who he liked and didn't like? To be honest, it wasn't a matter of disliking Xavier and Toby, or anyone. If he didn't like someone it meant he didn't care for them, or hated them.. That's all that could be said about that. No one.Rory answered. The answer was said without care, just like he felt; uncaring for most. All but Tristan at least, it was clear he cared a great deal about this human. Rory was sure it'd be the death of him, loving a human. Rory scuffed as he turned his head to look out the glass doors. It was then that Tristan grabbed his attention again. Rory nodded, he was sure. Nothing more than bacon was wanted. However he could tell that Tristan wanted him to eat something else to go with it. So Rory smirked at Tristan. Fine fine, toast too. No need to make you fuss. Rory said, the slightest hint of humor showing in his eyes. Tristan wasn't really fussing at all, Rory knew this. He was just trying to tease Tristan a little bit.

The ride to the theme park seemed fairly short. A lot shorter than Toby remembered it to be at least. Then again the last time he was to the theme park he was still in high school. Since then he had been on several drives that were over a day long.. This drive felt like it was nothing. As soon as the theme park came into sight, excitement filled in Toby's eyes. It had been far too long since he came to this park. So many memories were already flooding his mind. Good memories of course, lonely, but good. Toby brought the car up to the parking lot and parked in a space relatively close to the entrance. He got out after Xavier and went to him. While he patiently waited for Xavier to finish with the sunscreen, he watched the rides. It seemed like a pair of amber eyes were planted on what appeared to be a ride that touched the sky and dropped right back down to earth. After Xavier was done, Toby stepped forward to start walking, but the sunscreen was handed over. Right... He mumbled. Toby quickly put the sunscreen on, probably missing some spots.. He didn't care.To the rides! Toby said cheerfully, walking once more.

Kassumi6
Sorry this took forever. ><

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:01 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan rolled his eyes at the dark haired male, but he smiled a bit. He knew that wolves ate meat for their entire diet, but werewolves were different. They had some human DNA in them especially if they shifted between a wolf form and a human form. "Anything you want to do today? I know I'm sort of under house arrest," he checked on the bacon before he looked over at Rory, "But there's probably something we can do." Tristan looked out to the backyard and smirked a bit seeing a few of Lucifer's toys strewn around on the grass. His teal eyes settled back on Rory, a hint of mischief in them. "We could play fetch or tug-of-war, puppy." Tristan teased almost mercilessly.

xxXavier sighed, shacking his head slightly as he watched Toby hurriedly put the sunscreen on. He put it back in the small backpack before he slid the straps around his arms. Once he had the backpack adjusted comfortable on his back he looked up to see Toy a good distance in front of him. He jogged to catch up to the boy and once he did he walked at right pace to keep up with the redhead. "Have you decided what ride you want to go on first?" he questioned the shorter male while they approached the rather short entrance line. It was early enough that there weren't a lot of people. Xavier pulled his wallet out of his back pocket so he could pay for his ticket and maybe even Toby's.

LilRinn
I should be the one apologizing; sorry! I've been busy with school work and life. If you're not interested in this I'll understand, but how are you? How's your friend doing? I'm not sure if he was just staying for good or visiting then going back to England...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

What to do today... Rory had no clue. Clearly they would need something to do. Rory tended to create problems when he was bored; but he seemed to always create issues anyways.. For now, Tristan only got a shrug. Rory hadn't any ideas for the time being. He agreed though, there probably was something they could do around here. Even if it was just watching TV. Rory's eyes shifted to the backyard. Maybe they could go out back for awhile; enjoy the fresh air and play with Lucifer. Seemed simple enough... Rory's eyes shot back to Tristan, with both aggravation and a hint of disbelief. "We could play fetch or tug-of-war, puppy." Tristan had said. Rory growled softly, and got up from his chair. “Well, if you're going to be an idiot, puppy shall leave.” Rory said as he turned, and started walking to the front of the house. “Later.” Rory added in.

There was clearly on hesitation when it came to Toby getting into the entrance line. He was like a little kid getting ready to go to his first theme park. Only he wasn't a little kid (maybe...) and he had been to theme parks countless times. Toby looked over and up at Xavier, and smiled. He knew which ride he wanted to go on already. Toby wanted to go on the biggest one they had in the park. Toby pointed at the ride, it was in the back of the theme park, but still very visible. “That one.” Toby answered. By the time they got to the ticket booth, Toby had his money ready, and handed it over to the female handing out tickets. “Two please.” Toby asked politely.

Kassumi6
Here we go. (:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm

User Image
User Image

xxPanic flooded Tristan's face. He thought Rory would take it as a joke! "No, no, no! Wait!" Tristan protested and he ran out of the kitchen and over to Rory. He wrapped his arms around the taller male's wait from behind, his grip a bit tighter than what it would usually be. "I'm sorry; I was only joking. I'll bite my tongue from now on...so to speak," he said as he rested his forehead against Rory's back. Needless to say, the running hurt a bit and his arms were still in pain, but that didn't really matter. "Don't go?" Tristan asked in a pleading voice dripping with regret and sadness. If Rory turned around Tristan would probably pull the puppy eyes even if it wouldn't work he'd still pout. Plus the guy was making Rory breakfast; Tristan didn't see the wolf passing that up too quickly unless he wanted to cook for himself or buy something.

xxXavier nodded as he looked to where Toby was pointing. He had no idea how to get there, so Toby would be leading the way to that ride and probably all the other ones as well. He looked at the money Toby handed the woman when he asked for two tickets. He held back a sigh and put his wallet away in the backpack so it wouldn't fall out on any rides. "Do you want to put your wallet in here?" Xavier asked after they were given the tickets and walked into the park. This way their wallets wouldn't get lost, fall, or get stolen especially with cameras and workers around.

LilRinn
YAY!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items