PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x

Three murders in the past month. It's certainly not good. Especially if they were all murdered the same way and in the same place. It was pretty obvious that there a was a serial killer between them, but the problem was; who was it? All Lucas knew was that he wasn't the one who killed them, but he couldn't say the same for the rest of the crew. I mean, who knew, they probably held grudges for those certain people. But why start now? They've been in the show business for quite a while now, and it didn't make sense that they would start now. Besides that, Lucas couldn't think that way about them, they were the only family he knew, and he actually trusted them.

Though, not much to be said about his father. The guy rarely even showed his face, and Lucas wouldn't be surprised if the cops arrested him for those murders. Frankly, Lucas wouldn't care if they did. He wasn't much of a father-figure to Luke anyway, and all he ever did to him was force him to entertain thousands of people every single day. But there was still that small line of doubt within him; why would he kill them? Lucas knew every single person that his father interacted with, since he was the one to set up the old man's meets and everything. And his father barely got out of the house, unless they were moving to another city.

Even with the murders, the circus was still open and as live as always. But that's only because no one knows about the murders; except for the crew, and the murderer of course. Even the people who came with the victims, they just know that they got lost within the circus, which happens quite a lot. His father had ordered the crew to hide the body, clean the place and pretend not to know anything. They couldn't really do anything but go along with his orders, and so did Luke. It certainly wasn't fun to swipe away all the blood, drive away with a body in the trunk, or dig a hole to bury the body; but he did them all.

Lucas often says to his father, that the only reason he is willing to put up with all of this was because of the crew and the children who come especially to see Flex. But they both knew that it wasn't true. The reason he stayed here all this time was actually because he had nowhere else to go. It's been so long since he'd last seen his mother, that sometimes he actually forgets that he ever had one. No one ever talks about it anymore. At first, the crew always used to ask him questions like how did his mother look, or if he'd go back with her if she ever came. But it's been years since anyone mentioned her, and it's better that way. Even though he used to hope that his mother came back for him every single day when he was younger, he's old enough to know now; she's never coming back.

"FLEX! It's your turn tonight, don't you dare back out" A rough feminine voice broke the silence as Lucas let out a soft sigh "But Feather.." Lucas whined looking at the slightly-taller female, who only glared back at him with her hands on her hips "Fine!" He said in defeat with a roll of his eyes. Watching her angry mother-like expression change into her usual bubbly self, Lucas simply narrowed his eyes at her as she ruffled his hair "Good boy!" She said as she handed Lucas the flashlight and pushed him to the door. Now this is what he'd call a mother, even though she was only three years older than him.

Holding up the flashlight, Lucas walked through the huge place, all alone. The thought alone frightened him. You can say he's afraid of the dark, to make it worse; they all knew that there was a serial killer roaming through their circus, that's why they took shifts to search for bodies at night. And Lucas had already backed out of his turn twice, and the crew went along with it because they knew his fear of the dark. But this time, his father told the others that if they take Lucas' turn, he's going to slit their throats, which was only an empty threat, but they all wanted to be on the manager's good side.

His father probably sees this as a lesson, as a father teaching his son that there are nothing in the darkness to be afraid of. Even though it was a bit late for him to act all fatherly now. Hearing a soft creak, Lucas quickly turned around holding the light in the direction of the sound. Taking a long breath, he walked a bit further, narrowing his eyes. Hopefully he wouldn't have the pleasure to meet another victim. Taking a few more steps forward, Lucas turned off the light before closing his eyes for a mere second. Opening them again to reveal a slightly glowing yellow-ish eyes, Lucas let his eyes wander the place for any movements.

Kassumi6
hope it was good ; u;

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm
ylis owan
Murderer on the Run

User Image

And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

Call my bluff, say, "What do you want?"
I'm looking down at you from the top.
I beg for attention in small doses.
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses.

I've been let loose and now I'm crawling up the walls
Word is I got away and now I must be caught
Don't leave
Take it from me, I'll be more than a King

xx Cylis sighed as he sat on a wooden pallet and stared up at the night sky. Cylis was the newest member of the circus still after six months of being there. He needed to lay low and get away from the last city he killed someone in. They were getting too close to him, the cops were that is. Those idiots were actually starting to figure it all out, but then he made a sharp turn. The Blue Rose Killer was gone from that city. They wouldn't look at a circus that had been there for several weeks while the killer had been there for three months. No way in hell where they smart enough to think that Cylis would do something outside the f*cking box! A smirk graced his lips as he thought about it. That was right, Cylis was smarter than the cops, smarter than the private detective they hired. That guy was no Sherlock Holmes or else Cylis would have been on death row by now. The corners of his mouth twitched a bit as they threatened to turn into a twisted grin, but he didn't allow it. Here, Cylis was nothing more than a magician. Cylis had done his research over the years and he knew all that stuff, all those things your parents told you that isn't real really does exist. He knew and he found out as much black magic as he could before he ran to the circus. No one suspected him of anything.

xx Truth be told, Cylis quite liked it here. Why would he like someplace that he's basically trapped in? They clean up his messes and no one outside the circus crew knows about any murders. Oh, the joy! His messes; his bloody, horrifying, nightmare inducing messes got cleaned up by them! Ha ha! Okay, it's all fun and games until he has to clean up his own damn mess. What murderer bothering to clean up their own mess other than what evidence they've left behind? None of them, that's how many! But, alas, Cylis doesn't have much of a choice unless he wants to be yelled at by that damned idiot running the place. He was tempted to make a brand new and completely different masterpiece out of the man. He could get away with it too; Cylis could act all shocked and surprised. He could get interrogated by the cops, have someone that he was "with" at the time of the murder, and be let off the hook. A few months later he'd pick up and leave never to be seen by anyone in the circus again. Oh, the idea was so tempting~! But he couldn't; for now he had to stick to boring old citizens that come to watch the circus.

xx Hm, I wonder how they'd react if I killed a child, Cylis thought as he stared thoughtfully up at the stars. The man was heartless: he had no limits, no conscious, no real morals, no sympathy, no guilt; Cylis was your typical friendly neighborhood psychopathic killer . . . with a twist. Speaking of victims, Cylis decided to sit up. The wooden boards creaking from underneath him. Yeah, it was dark, but his eyes had adjusted enough so that he could see some. The moon was hidden behind the clouds that stretched across the sky, but there was enough light to help Cylis to at the very least see the outline of things and that was enough for now. Out of the darkness, Cylis spotted a pair of bright yellow eyes that stood out like a bloody fingerprint on clean a mirror. Part of the clouds moved out of the way to allow some of the light from the moon illuminate the darkness, which allowed Cylis to see the person a bit more clearly. Brown hair, slender build, fake stick on jewels under the left eye: Lucas. "Luke, hasn't anyone ever told you that monsters come out at night?" he cooed out to the boy; the smirk on his lips could be heard as he spoke. Oh, he knew why Lucas didn't patrol at night. He had asked about it the second time it was Lucas's turn to patrol and someone else took over for the male. They were the same age and the fact that Luke was afraid of the dark made Cylis want to laugh like the lunatic he was. Sadly, the only monster out in the dark was Cylis.

User Image....User Image....User Image

iiLilotica
It's great! Let the fun begin >D

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas