Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

Caius was rather impressed at Jordans stubborn will to survive, it really did make this much more fun. He hted it when they just gave up and sobbed for their lives, what was the fun in that? his tongue glided over his thin, pale lips as he watched Jordan, taking notice of how the candlelight made his skin glow, and that he was literally glowing because of his nephilim abilities. it made his blood smell much richer seeing as the nephilim part of him was now active. "Perhaps one day you will consider this place a paradise, but i think we are from from that.' he said, bemused with the hint of cruelty he could detect in the angelic boys voice. It was fascinating that he thought he could actually escape despite the long corridors and the obvious fact that Caius was faster than him.

A small chuckle, rumbled in the tall males chest at the sarcastic comment from Jordan. "I was thinking something more along the lines of eternal servitude." he retorted to the burn in hell comment. For once he was taken off guard as the object went flying at his face, but was still fast enough to narrowly avoid being hit in the face. A menacing, animal like growl escaped his lips and he bared his teeth in anger. It wasnt often he was taken off guard and he did not appreciat it. "Damn Brat." he growled under his breath before turning dwon the left corridor so fast that his long brown hair whipped through the air with a soft hiss.

He decided to play mind games with the other and began to run through the corridors as fast as he could. "Run, run as fast as you can!" he yelled his voice booming and echoing through the corridors making it hard to pinpoint where exactly it was coming from. he silently ran up behind the other and whispered into his ear in a creepy sing song voice "Joordan." but made sure to disapear into the darkness before he could turn and face him. Eventualy he as climbing on the cieling, his nails digging into the plaster to hold himself up there. Then just as Jordan rounded another corner, his did the cliche, hanging upside down thing and dropped right in front of him. "boo" he snickered.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LilRinn
((my computer comes back wensday, youll be getting better, more frequent responses from me^^))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:54 am
User Image

Holding the purest of light....
Jordan Shwan

Yet I am prone to darkness..

Jordan gave the vampire a weird look as he backed away again. The look in the man's eyes along with the way the man licked his lips gave Jordan the creeps. Why did Jordan keep getting those looks? Most people may have felt like hostages, or prisoners after being taken like he had. Jordan felt different though. He felt more so like a sheep in the territory of a wolf.. A lamb to a lion... Prey. Jordan felt like he was someone's prey, outside feeling like a prisoner of sorts. “Paradise?...” Jordan had whispered in a very hushed tone. His eyes moved from the vampire to glance around the area. This place seemed much too dark for him to consider it even livable. Jordan shook his head. Preposterous thinking. This place was no paradise.

As far as the comment of eternal servitude for hell... Jordan hadn't cared for that comment. He had ran off, throwing something at the vampire. As for getting away. It all really felt hopeless. Jordan more so wanted to piss the man off. Hoping that doing so would end with him being kicked to the curb.. Like that would happen though. If he got away, he'd know how to get back. Which would have been bad for this man, right? Jordan shook his head. He wasn't going to give up that easily. He was going to be too exhausted to move before he gave up. Or forced to calm down somehow at at least.

The sound of a soft hiss traveled to Jordan's ears when he had ran. He wasn't sure what it was though. Probably more vampire sounds from the man. Jordan didn't care. He just wanted out. He wanted to get away, he wanted to go outside, soak in the sunshine and act like none of this was happening. Once he got out, where would he go though? Home? Everyone was dead! He'd be living on the streets! “Run, run as fast as you can!” Jordan heard. The man's voice boomed throughout the hall. Jordan was running as fast as he could. He just didn't seem to be fast enough.

Soon after, Jordan heard the man sing song his name. The man's voice was whispered, and creepy. Chills shivered throughout Jordan's body. He shook his head, a miserable groan escaped his lips.
“Stop it!” Was Jordan's response. He had shouted but, his voice didn't seem all that angry. Jordan sounded more so afraid this time, or creeped out rather. Jordan had his head turned the opposite direction from where the whisper came from. His eyes were closed tightly, which soon proved to be a bad idea. Jordan couldn't see in front of him. Soon the man fell before Jordan, snickering “Boo”. Jordan's eyes snapped open, his head turned just in time to to be slammed into the man's chest. A yelp came from Jordan as he fell back to land on his butt.

Jordan bit his lower lip, his eyes were shut tight as his head was hung to look down. That fall wasn't the most pleasant. From slamming into the man's chest, to hitting the floor. It pained him. Feeling a little dizzied, Jordan shook his head.
“Owwww...” Jordan groaned. “Why me, can't you go find some other kid to screw with?!” Jordan questioned angrily. He hadn't moved from his spot on the ground. Which may have made him vulnerable but really, what was the point in running any longer. This man knew this place better than Jordan. Jordan didn't even know how to get out. This man wasn't trying to kill him, it seemed at least. So Jordan was planning to sneak away later.. Quieter next time.

» Mood: Pained and aggravated. // Outfit: his picture~ (He never changed before bed) // Location: Some.. Building? «

Wolf-Anima55
Hope you don't mind. I edited this. I didn't like the post I did. I was ill and tired when I did it.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

Caius, despite his anger, was enjoying this thoroughly. The sound of the others rapidly beating heart, the smell of his fear, it was enough to drive the vampire wild. This was one of the many things he craved, striking fear into the heart of those who were the most pure, then breaking them down and making them realize that in a world where monsters are real and lurk in the dark, nothing pure ever survived. the others sad scared voice rang through the halls as he yelled at him to stop. Caius simply let out a booming laugh that seemed to echo through the very walls of the building, making it seem like he was not just in one place but everywhere. As he hung upside down and watched as Jordan turned and ran into him, he couldn't help but feel a sort of satisfaction as he saw that his spirit was already beginning to break.

Caius released his grip on the ceiling and dropped to the floor gracefully, his feet not making a sound against the wood flooring. He towered over the smaller male and crossed his arms over his broad chest. "Why you?" he repeated as if it was the stupidest question someone could ever ask. Kneeling down he grabbed Jordan by the front of his white shirt and pulled him up so they were face to face. "because you represent everything i despise. And your kinds blood..." his dark eyes fell on the pulsing vein in his neck. "Is said to be the most rare and delicious blood known to vampires." he chuckled and let go of the others shirt pushing him back to the ground. After a moment he rose to his feet and looked down at the nephilim.

"I find it strange, that your kind is supposed to have the purest heart, yet you would rather someone else go through this than yourself. Perhaps you have been tainted over the years, human sin has latched onto your very soul. how blasphemes." Now he was playing mind games, hoping to break the younger male mentally."imagine what your mother would think of you, wishing this kind of fate on someone else." he made a tsk tsk sound with his tongue and shook his head, his long brown hair waving and falling over his face. the poor thing doesn't even realize what he is, he must be so confused and scared... good, they are easier to break when they don't understand, when they are confused and scared. "I'd say your father would be disappointed in you as well.. but you don't even know who your real father is, do you?" he chuckled darkly and leaned against the hallway wall, his dark, haunting gaze not once leaving the little nephilim.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

LilRinn
((it's fine ^^, and im sorry my responses are so slow, im just having trouble getting the inspiration to roleplay))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

Jordan Shwan

Jordan felt something pulling him. When he opened his eyes he saw that it was the vampire's hand gripped onto his shirt. Soon enough they were face to face. He could see every detail of the man's face. From the cruel dark eyes, to his pale lips. His own eyes looked into the man's for a but a brief moment. Jordan couldn't help but look at and tremble in fear. His heart was racing so fast he thought that eventually it'd just burst from his chest. “Your kinds blood” Repeated over in Jordan's mind. What did he mean, “Your kind”. Human's weren't rare at all. Unless, he wasn't human.. No. That was impossible. He had a human mother and a human father. That was that. Jordan was normal! Yet the whole time being here... Jordan shook in his skin again and bit his lip harshly. He was trying not to cry. He really was. Crying would show how weak he was. When pushed back to the ground, Jordan moved away to lean on the other wall of the hallway. So that more space was between him and that.. Monster of a man.

It would seem that Jordan's feelings around this man was right though. Jordan was prey. The man was a hunter.. Jordan was beginning to accept the fact that he'd probably die in this place. What was life if he had no family... No one to care for. It had all been taken from him. Jordan glared at the man, he wouldn't wish this upon anyone! He just wanted to know why him, when there were so many people to take away. Jordan silently looked away from the man and into his lap. What would his mother think of him? She would be heartbroken because he was here! So Jordan wouldn't want to be here. Then that would mean someone else would be here. Jordan got confused, and more frustrated. He didn't know anymore. He just didn't want to be here. He wanted to be home. That's all he wanted. Home, and his family back.

Even his father... The man that he was never really able to get close to. That man was there all his life at least, and took care of him. Jordan felt tears stinging his eyes and threatening to spill over. He gripped his hands tightly on his pants. He didn't want to hear anymore of this. How did this man know so much about him anyways?!
“Stop it... Just stop it!” Jordan demanded. His demand was much too drowned out with fear, and sounded as if he was holding back from crying. Jordan looked back up at the man. “My father is David Shwan. The man you killed last night.” Jordan said bitterly. Very slowly, and carefully, Jordan arose to his feet but shakily so. Jordan looked away again, down at the tiled flooring below his feet. He didn't understand anything anymore. Nothing made sense. He was so confused, scared and totally twisted around. “This doesn't even matter. You killed them all.” Jordan said. His voice had softened to a sad tone of voice. He wish the man could have gone about this differently. He wished that maybe he would have just threatened to kill his family if he didn't come along. Anything.. Jordan would have done it if it kept them alive.

» Mood: Pained and aggravated. // Outfit: his picture~ (He never changed before bed) // Location: Some.. Building? «

Wolf-Anima55
Are you just getting bored with this maybe? We could always try something else if that be the case.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

A dark, twisted smile crept onto Caius's lips as he listened to Jordans demand for him to stop. This was getting more entertaining by the minute. He could see the others spirit shattering, like glass. "Stop it, Stop it." he mocked before chuckling cruelly. He rolled his eyes as the other stubbornly said that his father was this David Shwan man. "Oh please, you've known for years that, that man wasn't your father. And he knew that you weren't his son." he stepped forward and placed a hand on the others chest. "His genetics do not run through your veins." he pushed him back against the wall, pressing his body against the others petite frame to keep him there.

Leaning in he whispered "No something much more valuable and rare runs through your veins." his lips brushed against his ear. He made sure to have his hands pinned at his side so he couldn't try and hit him. "something i and ever other vampire desires." he said as he let his lips brush down the curve of his neck until he could feel the pulsing of the main artery than ran through there. He felt his fang push through his gums and he then gently pressed his razor sharp fangs against Jordan's soft skin for just a second; before, pulling his head back with an irritated groan. "I desire nothing more than to rip your throat out and drain you dry. but i want you to last for a long long time." he whispered. "I'll train you and soon you will be begging me to take your blood." with that he stepped back and examined Jordan for a brief moment. "come, im sure your starving." he said with a light smile, acting as if nothing had just happened.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am
User Image

Jordan Shwan

The other's mocking of Jordan really boiled the boy's blood. Jordan glared angrily at the vampire. It's all he could really even do by this point. Yelling did nothing, hitting did nothing... Jordan sighed softly and looked away when the vampire started to speak of his father. Or... The man who acted somewhat of a father to him. All the little missing pieces seemed to have been slowly coming together. Him and David had always been somewhat distant. Like there was always something getting in the way of them having that father son like bond. To think of it. Jordan and David didn't look anything alike. Jordan was blond haired, blue eyes and had soft white skin that had only a slight hint of tan. David had dark brown hair and eyes and his skin was tan. His mother had dirty blond hair but green eyes. He must have gotten his looks somewhere. He wasn't some fluke that came out odd. Who would have been his father then? Jordan was so confused and this vampire just seemed to be making it worse. “But th-...” Jordan flinched back when the vampire suddenly stepped forward and placed his hand onto him.

Jordan would have moved away but, the vampire pushed Jordan into the wall, pinning him there under his own body. Already as the vampire leaned in, Jordan's heart raced and pounded to it's fullest. He felt like his chest was going to explode again. The chilled lips that brushed against his ears made the shivers and shakes shoot through Jordan's body again. His knee jerk reaction told him to hit the vampire but, strong and grabbed his own before he could even attempt at striking the vampire. “Valuable and rare”. What the hell was this man going on about?! “I and every other vampire desires”.. Jordan was smart enough to be able to understand at least one thing here. Apparently his blood was held precious to these blood suckers... Great.

Feeling the vampires lips brush down the curve of his neck sent chills throughout his body again. A soft groan escaped his lips as he turned his head away, hoping that somehow that would put some kind of distance between them. Of course that didn't really work.. Why did Jordan almost... like, or accept how this felt though? It was sick! Jordan quickly shook those thoughts away and whimpered pathetically as he uselessly tried to rip his hands away from the vampire's. That's the very moment Jordan's heart stopped. His eyes widened to shut tightly. Jordan could feel the vampire's razor sharp teeth lightly pressing against his neck. He prepared himself to be bitten. He was shocked to hear the vampire groan and pull his fangs away though. For the moment, Jordan was relieved that he wasn't being drained to death.. That relief was bitter sweet however and he eventually found himself wanting this man to just kill him now. Being drained little bits at a time was sure to kill Jordan.. Eventually right?

I'll train you”.. Jordan's glare suddenly came back as he watched the man back off. He felt better not being pinned against the wall but, was irritated more again. “Train you”.. “Tr-ain-you.”.... Jordan wasn't some downed animal here! He was a living breathing person with a thought process of his own. He didn't need to be trained. As far as begging went, Jordan wouldn't be begging for anything. Ever. Jordan opened his mouth to say something, his mouth quickly shut though. Starving? Now? After all that?! Then what was with that light smile that should have seemed more comforting. Jordan didn't even know how to react to that. Besides maybe yelling at the vampire, would that do anything though?
“You're kidding, right? Starving?...” Jordan questioned just before turning his head down and glaring off to the side. Unexpectedly a light growl came from his stomach but, he pretended not to notice. He didn't feel like eating. “I'm not hungry..” Jordan muttered irritably.

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

Caius sighed as he listened to the other stomach growl yet the others words did not match what his body was saying. "Jordan Jordan Jordan. Your body deceives you yet again." sighing he put an arm around the other like they were friends and began to half drag, half lead the other down the hallway. "I was thinking of simply putting in a pizza, since I'm not much of a cook seeing as my food i get straight from the source." he chuckled darkly at his own sick joke. "Listen i know i killed your family, and took you hostage and plan on using you as a blood bag but that doesn't mean we can't be friends." he flashed a toothy grin down at the other and headed down the stairs, still hauling him along with him. "you will have general freedom around the house, i will allow you to explore but be warned every exit is armed with an alarm system that will inform me that you have left the mansion. I also require you to accompany me to certain social gatherings, having a nephilim on my arm will surely drive the other vampires crazy with jealousy, i may just allow them to try a bite." he snickered cruelly and let go of the other when they go to the kitchen. "Pepperoni or Cheese?" he asked as he walked to the freezer. Just then a cute young lady with long blonde hair walked in with a scarf tied around her neck, just barely hiding the plethora of puncture wounds that littered her pale skin. "Master. i... i will make it for you if you wish." she stuttered softly. Caius glared over at her and waved his hand "alright, very well." she scurried to the freezer and got out the frozen pizza. If Jordan read the knews he would realize this was the mayors daughter who went missing over a month ago. Caius had a thing for steeling people who were high up in society and turning them into his slaves. Usually he disposed of them once he got a knew play thing so this young lady didnt have much longer left.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:10 am
User Image

Jordan Shwan

Maybe Jordan did need to eat... He just didn't really feel like eating. Not now. He supposed he really had no choice here, seeing as he was being half dragged by the vampire already. Jordan sigh irritably, not even trying to squirm away by this point. He was both too tired to and found no point in it.. "What. Ever." Jordan muttered under his breath. His eyes wondered off to the side, trying to ignore he was walking with a.. vampire. Just the thought of what this man was still gave him goose bumps.. That cruel joke.. Jordan didn't do the slightest thing of smiling. The vampire was sickening. All this was so humorous to the male. Jordan didn't and wouldn't ever understand it. Jordan glared harshly at the ground. What the hell was this guy thinking? Jordan would never, ever, in any point be a 'friend' to the vampire.. "Yeah, sure! I love being friends with people you take everything from me!" Jordan muttered irritably under his breath. This vampire... This man... Jordan just wanted to... To hurt him!! Why did the thought of doing so make him hate himself though? As if it were wrong to hurt someone even if they did all this?

Once in the kitchen, Jordan was glad the vampire let go of him. He didn't like being touched by the male. Something seemed to be distracting him for the moment.. A nephilim? What was a nephilim? Then these other vampires taking a bite from him.. The man must have been joking. If he was going to be prayed upon, he only wanted this vampire do so.. No one else. He didn't like the idea of all these vampires draining him. "Uh... Cheese.." Jordan answered, his answer sounding kind of faded. Just after that he opened his mouth to ask something. He wanted to know what it was that he was supposedly. That was when a girl came in.. A girl that was very familiar to Jordan. The mayors daughter. Everyone had been looking everywhere for her. Suddenly anger burned up inside of Jordan's eyes. "You have GOT to be kidding." Jordan restrained himself from yelling, it was obvious. "You took-... Really, the mayors daughter?" Jordan's eyes traveled up to glare at the vampire before shooting back to the girl. He went to her, and saw markings on her neck that the scarf didn't cover. Worry washed over him. The poor girl.. He gently moved a little bit of the scarf to look at the bite wounds. Was this what was going to happen to him too? It gave him the chills. "Are you okay? Everyone's been worried about you." Jordan said. Even after his own issues he was making sure someone else was fine.. Stressing over others was one of his greatest downfalls. Why did she get taken though? She was an innocent girl!

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

Caius chuckled and shrugged his shoulders as he saw the shock and anger on Jordans face when he saw the mayors daughter. "what can I say? I like a little challenge and dramatics with my play things." he gave an innocent smile and saw down, lifting the local newspaper that one of his servants must of brought in for him. "oh look Jordan you made front page." his eyes scanned over the news article that spoke about the family that had been butchered and the innocent teenage boy who was missing and presumed dead.

Maya, the mayors daughter, barely even reacted when Jordan walked over to her and moved the scarf back to look at the bite marks. She just looked over at him with empty eyes and a glossed over smile. "I'm perfectly fine, Master showed me things... Thing I thought never possible. I have never been happier." she sounded like she genuinely believed what she was saying. "You are lucky he chose you.." she preheated the oven and moved to the freezer, pulling out a cheese pizza. "He told me he was going to replace me... I didn't realize it was going to be a boy he replaced me with." she muttered more to herself, sounding a little upset about this. "Master is tired of me... I can not please him anymore..." she was beginning to babble to herself, obviously a few screws were loose from being a blood bag for a month.

Caius softly hummed to himself as he leaned back in his chair and placed his feet up on the table. He was pretending as if he was not paying attention to what the two were talking about when in reality he was listening intently to see how Jordan would react to the state that Maya was in. He was not exactly gentle with her, and the bruises that were scattered over her once flawless skin made that quiet evident. Maya moved to the oven and placed the pizza in it setting the time for twenty-five minutes.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

Jordan Shwan

Jordan wasn't even amused in the slightest. Play things? He was taking people! They weren't simple toys to be played with, and broken! The thought was just sick! That innocent smile from the vampire made Jordan glare. What bullsh*t. Such innocent expressions didn't fit a man of such cruelty. Jordan didn't even bother looking at the newspaper. He knew very well what he'd be looking at and didn't even want to see it. . He saw enough already. The scene of his brother, lifeless on the ground.. Tears threatened and stung Jordan's eyes. No. He couldn't cry in front of the man.. It would satisfy the man. Jordan just knew it would.

Instead he turned his attention back to the mayor's daughter. The young lady's answer couldn't have concerned him more than he already could have been. She's never been happier? Here? Gods no.. This was nothing to be happy about. Didn't she miss her family, friends, comfortable and safe home?? Jordan shook his head. When called lucky he felt the need to abject and argue on that note. He wasn't lucky at all. If he was, well, he'd still have his old life. Yes, the life of normality and everything made sense. This was all too much to take in. Jordan didn't know why, it could have been everything slowly setting in or the fact all this anger wasn't normal for him. However, he was beginning to get a massive headache, he felt himself feeling a little light headed and he was beginning to think that a little dark space somewhere would have been pleasant. Anything to get away from this.

'He told me he was going to replace me'. This was something among many things that kept replaying like a broken record. What did she mean replace? If Jordan thought it was what he meant, he didn't want it to be true. "How can you be fine with this?! Do you not miss your family? Are you dumb?!" Jordan found himself suddenly snapping under all the building tension in his troubled little mind. Jordan's eyes widened, he panicked. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.. I .. I'm just mad.. I-...." Jordan sighed heavily, feeling horrible for yelling at the girl. Maybe he deserve to be here if he was going to yell at people like that. No, that was ridiculous.

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image
The depth of darkness
to which you can descend
and still live

Maya whimpered when the other suddenly yelled at him, but it wasn't a sad whimper it was almost sounded like longing. She learned to love physical and emotional abuse because of Caius and usually when she was yelled at she was then fed on. "Master is my family.. I don't need anymore family than him." she said with a dazed smile. Caius couldn't help but chuckle softly at this conversation the two were having. "Maya come here, show Jordan what he will soon be doing." Maya got an excited smile on her lips and scurried over to him. She kneeled in front of her 'master' then pulled her sleeve up. "wrist?" she asked

Caius simply nodded slightly and reached out taking her arm. Her wrist had a few bite marks, but not nearly as much as her neck. Quick snacks was when he fed from her wrist. "It's an amazing feeling Jordan." she said dreamily as she practically shook with anticipation. then before Jordan could even react to what Maya said, Caius leaned down and sank his fangs into her soft skin and began to drink from her wrist. Maya actually moaned in undeniable pleasure and leaned against Caius.

is an exact measure
of the height to which
you can aspire to reach.

LilRinn

((this is bad, like really bad, sorry DX))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff