Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Extra terrestrial love scene. (Role play with Jade Rotaski)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 am
NOTE: I am soooo tired, so this will need to be edited no doubt. If you are not me or Jade, do not post here.

This is a story that revolves around two boys that grew up together.
A human, and an alien. While they both seemed to have been living living the life of
two normal best friends, the alien boy was actually in hiding. The boy vanishes
with no warning or reason at all and leaves everyone, including his best friend.

Many years later they meet again. Only they meet under odd circumstances.
The human became a scientist for a secret government lab specializing in the
study of extra terrestrial life forms. While the alien is still very much an alien
and actually get caught after so many years of skillfully hiding and running away. See there dilemma?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~The truth is out there...and I intend to find it~

Luka sighed softly as he scrubbed irritably at the large purple bruise that was forming on his face with the sleeve of his worn black jumper as he made his way to school the book, which he had saved from being torn up by one of the jerks in the orphanage was tucked securely under one arm; it was a book about unknown phenomenon in the world and about aliens and stuff, he liked that sort of thing, he found it pretty fascinating...the bullies of course just used it as an excuse to torment him, and he couldn't escape them; he had to suffer assholes both at 'home' and at school.

The 16 year old was small for his age, he was skinny and short, standing at only 5 foot 4 inches and was underweight for his age and height, the orphanage fed them just fine, but the tougher kids stole food from him if he didn't eat it fast enough. The clothing he wore was second hand and was two sizes too big for him, but he wasn't going to complain, the jumper and scarf he wore were soft and warm, so that was something at least.

It was the start of a new school year and this september was proving to be particularly cold and chilly with frequent rain storms and cold winds, so everyone was wrapping up warm in case winter decided to show up early. Luka sighed as he trudged to class; he didn't have much in the way of friends.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:26 am
LilRinn
Forgot to mention posted, my bad!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Jade Rotaski
Obviously he looks younger than his pictures right now. xD

User Image

Nathan, Valentine

After another nearly sleepless night, Nathan reluctantly rolled out of bed with a groan. Seventeen years he had been running around on this Earth with humans and still, nothing seemed to even slightly get better. All Nathan wanted to do was contacted his true people and request they sent a rescue team to him. He hated Earth. Constantly he had to hide, he had to change his name, his appearance, and where he lived. All just to avoid being thrown into a lab to be tested on. Those tests may have killed him too. Nathan wouldn't know though. He had never even been into a lab before. Well, for very long at least. He had been in one for maybe an hour before he managed to escape. It wasn't even hard. Nathan didn't believe that it'd be so easy the next time he got caught. There for he was taking extreme measures. For instance, he worked at a restraint in exchange to live with the owner. He didn't make money, but a roof over his head was all he really needed. It was a pretty sweet deal if you asked him.

Nathan brought himself in front of a mirror he was currently in his true alien form. Short blue hair, piercing yellow eyes lined in a deep black color, then there was this red marking on his right cheek. This was his true self, an alien. He wasn't even slightly human and that's why he was wanted. Humans seemed to want to study him. He'd have no issue with it except for the fact they want to kill him eventually. It was just sick! Killing for research? So far, Nathan was hating majority of humans on this planet. “Shall I ever return?” Nathan asked himself rather hopelessly. He honestly didn't think he'd be able to. No matter how he tried to send out a message to his people, the ones after him ALWAYS found out..

Anyways, Nathan had to change up and head out to school. As Nathan took a human form, his hair more that tripled it's length into long white hair, his skin got paler along with his eyes getting gentler and turning a blue-purpleish color. Looked nothing like his alien form, which was a good thing. This prevented anyone from becoming suspicious. Right after changing was when he brushed his hair an teeth. After that he grabbed his backpack and left his house to get to school. Now school... That place was such a drag. He was pestered by kids, tossed around from room to room and given work he could care less about.. At least the government wouldn't have ever thought about looking for an alien in school of all places..

Nathan was in school now, he had a plain black shirt on with fine gray skinny jeans, he had on a silver studded belt, and spiked bracelets to go with it. This seemed to be a popular look lately so Nathan dressed this way poorly for the reasoning of blending in. You know, despite him complaining to himself about having to do this, he loved his human form. Especially his long silky white hair. Other boys in school seemed to find it girly for some reason. Nathan slowly made his way to class. He was in no hurry to get there. Besides, they had a good five or six minutes before having to be there. He heard some laughter going off not too far behind himself and figured it was some group of bullies heading to pick on someone again. You know, Nathan was so sick of that. It looked like they were about to pick on a shorter guy that seemed to already be bruised up.. Nathan sighed irritably and made his way passed the bigger kids to walk beside the guy before the others reached him. Now that he was closer, he could tell this was a kid from a few of his classes. He hadn't bothered talking to him before but, now was a start right? Nathan offered a kind smile to the other male. “Hey there, the names Nathan. You were walking by yourself and have the same class as me. So I thought I'd walk with you.” Nathan greeted.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:07 pm

If Luka had learnt one thing from constantly being picked on, it was that lying down and taking it from bullies just made things worse for him, he always made an attempt to stand up for himself, and while this more than often made them get violent, they at least didn't steal his lunch tickets for the cafeteria so he could actually EAT today. He grunted as one of the bullies shoved into him his small back hitting the lockers as he dropped his tattered school bag "Oh look it's the orphan! What's wrong orphan gonna cry to mommy? thats right! you don't have one!" One of the bullies laughed the others following suit "Hand over your lunch tickets brat, I'm not letting you get away like last time"

"No" He said defensively; he hated food at the orphanage it was horrid and it made him feel sick every time he ate it, the orphanage couldn't afford to change the meals for one kid so left it as it was meaning this was Luka's ONLY MEAL of the day, if he was lucky he'd be able to snatch some fruit from the orphanage kitchen, but that was about all he could eat there.

The bullys eyes narrowed his fist hitting the locker by his head, making him jump a little
"No? You think this is a game orphan boy? give me your ******** tickets!" He snarled, when he tried to look in the others pockets he shoved his hands inside them to stop him, this of course made him vulnerable to attack and he groaned as the guy punched him in the gut knocking all the wind out of him, before punching him in the face, Luka was used to beatings and usually he'd fight back but he was not giving up his only meal of the day to this jackass "Go ******** yourself" He said spitting blood and saliva in the others face from where the other had bust his lip before going fro the money shot and kicking the guy square in the balls, meaning he collapsed like a tone of bricks.

The bully let out a high pitched squeak of pain and his lackeys hurriedly dragged him away to the boys bathroom to hide the fact Luka had actually beaten the other in his own way. Once they were gone he picked up his back before he blinked at Nathan, he knew who he was of course, he heard other boys talking about if he really was a girl or if he'd had a sex change or something because he was so feminine looking, personally he didn't see what the problem was.

He blinked when he asked to walk with him and instantly became suspicious "...Why?" He asked with a slight frowned to the other; no one just wanted to 'walk' to class with the orphaned boy.

LilRinn
Oh yeah definitely XD A younger shorter skinnier kid XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:08 pm
Jade Rotaski

User Image

Nathan, Valentine

Nathan's expression grew questionable when the other student asked him why he wanted to walk with Luka. Did Nathan really need that good of a reason to want to? To begin with, there had been kids seeming like they wanted to bully the kid. Other than that, Nathan though it'd be a good idea to make a friend or two. Most of the time he walked around on his own afraid human contact would give him away. One person wouldn't hurt though right? What harm would one friend do? Hell, it'd probably make him blend in even more with everyone. That's it! Nathan would use the other to help himself blend in with everyone! Whoa no, no, no. He couldn’t say that though..

After looking at that frown on the other's face, Nathan felt kind of bad for the kid. He looked a bit beat up, and unhappy. Probably from this ridiculous school though. It was a wonder why so many kids got grouch around here. Teens were mean! Nathan only smiled at more to counter act the frowning the other gave. He felt like the kid more so asked why because he got bullied a lot. Nathan wasn't here for that though. He wasn't mean unless someone really begged for him to be so. Other than that, he was an all right guy. “Why?” Nathan repeated the question then shook his head. “If you think I want to cause trouble here, don't.” Nathan told the other, trying to assure him everything was fine.

That's another thing Nathan couldn't understand with these humans. They bullied, they beat others for no god reasons, that's not everything he couldn't understand, but the list was simply too long. Point was, humans could be cruel and it was ridiculous. The smile soon turned to a frown while walking next to the other boy though. “What happened to you anyways? You're injured.” Nathan asked. Thing is, he actually sounded concerned too. Which he was. He didn't understand why a kid like himself looked beat up. The guy was short, and looked well under the weight that he should have been. So why anyone would be so cruel to pick on him, he didn't know.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 pm

In the skinny boys mind, he had every right to be suspicious of the other; he'd learnt from a young age living in the orphanage, that it was a dog eat dog world, the strong preyed on the weak, and it was better not to trust other people, especially other children. In his experience, if it looked too good to be true, then he was going to get severely screwed over in some way, and he'd rather people just left him alone; yes it was lonely and quiet and sometimes he hated being so alone and lost, but it was better than always being hurt and betrayed.

Luka felt blood trickling down his chin from his bust lip and scrubbed at it a bit with his sleeve; he was bullied so much the teachers had given up sending him to the infirmary for every little cut and bruise, and tended to shot him sympathetic glances and not much else; if it was truly severe they'd just take him to the hospital.

When Nathan claimed he didn't want to cause trouble the boy didn't want to believe him, but...he actually looked sincere, genuine even...after seeing so many fake smiles it was strange to see the other beam at him warmly and full of confidence, and it took him aback a little bit not sure if he could even accept the others help. When the pale haired boy pointed out he was injured he instantly became defensive and looked away from him as if his injuries would disappear if Nathan couldn't see them "It's nothing" He said bluntly before he shouldered his backpack and decided to head onward to class, only to pause and look to the other "...Well? are you coming or what?"

LilRinn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm
LilRinn
BUMP

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 am
User Image

Nathan, Valentine

So it was “nothing” huh? Nathan doubted it was nothing.. Or maybe this human had been beaten up so many times that this enjury wasn't nearly as bad as others he's had in the past. Either way, it wasn't Nathan's place to push the kid into telling the whole story. As long as the kid was alright, he wasn't going to even worry about it. Nathan couldn't help but feel like this kid didn't trust him very much. There wasn't really a reason not to trust Nathan in particular.. Maybe. However, Nathan could already see the guy put up with a lot of crap from other students around school. Knowing that, who could have possibly blamed him for not trusting everyone? Nathan certainly didn't blame this kid. As it was Nathan didn't trust humans at all. His experiences with them have mostly been horrific..

Nathan blinked at the next question that was tossed at him. He quickly nodded though and picked up his pace to follow along side this other boy. He was glad the boy was willing to allow him to tag along. Nathan smiled at him happily again. While they walked along, Nathan had found himself at a loss for words. So while they traveled to class he looked around at everyone. A lot of kids seemed to be giving him more looks than usual. As if it was odd that he was walking with this boy. What was up with that? Was this kid the school's freak? Nathan thought that was his job though.. Looking over the boy though, he tried to picture what kind of person he was. The boy's clothes were kind of big on him, not very expensive looking either.. Maybe he was the goofball in school? The poor kid even? No one would pick on a poor kid would they? That was just ridiculous.

Once they got into class Nathan decided to grab a seat next to this boy. The class had a minuet before starting so Nathan decided to take his time getting ready for class. In the mean time, he turned his attention over to the other boy. “So where do you live around here... Uhhhhhh-, I don't think I caught your name.” Nathan said. This was his way of answering two questions at once without seeming like he was bombarding the other with questions. He hadn't actually remembered getting a name from this kid though and he wasn't about to start calling him “kid”. That wasn't normal behavior. . Or was it?

Jade Rotaski
SO SORRY! I had this typed up in my documents... I was so tired before I went to bed so once I typed it I specifically remembered replying but I guess I hadn't.... xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Luka sighed a little as he kept his head down and did his best to avoid the sneers and whisperings from other students as he passed, none of them likes him because he was an orphan, but possibly also because he made himself unapproachable and defensive as Nathan had quickly found out, it was more to protect himself than others though.

He mostly ignored the boy walking along side him as if it was accidental they ehy happened to walk side by side to class, once they got inside Luka headed to the very back of the classroom placing the battered and worn book on the top of his desk as he wriggled off his backpack and settled into his seat before he looked over at Nathan; the other was strange wanting to get to no him like this...still it was...nice, to meet someone in school that was genuinely curious about him.

"...Luka...my name is Luka...what's yours?" He asked softly ignoring the question about where he lived, he hated the orphanage and he couldn't class it as a home.

LilRinn

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250