Why won't you make up your mind?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:32 am
This is a story about your character who loved to listen to a certain band, he had the chance to become a groupie and hang out with them all the time! Who would pass that up, right? He soon meets all of them in a concert and they happen to like him being around so they kept him for themselves. What experiences will your character go through? Can he make up his mind on who he like, or will they all learn to share?

Characters

Stage Name: Channel
Instrument: Lead Guitarist, Singer
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Stage Name: Mys
Instrument: Drummer
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Name: Discord
Instrument: Guitarist

Stage Name: Teboru
Instrument: Bass guitarist

Stage Name: Greg
Instrument: keybourd

(There, I hope you join in and have fun having to find out all about this boy band. Also if you are only going to reply once day, then please let me know. Which is why I re-posted this game that way it's a constant steady flow instead of me being left in the dark.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:05 pm
I'd love to rp with you~ Though, I have school so I'll probably only be on from 4 to midnight. Channel is one of my favorite anime characters! Is there any type of personality that you want my character to have?  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 pm
Elli March

Sweetheart I don't mind at all, and thank you for telling me before hand when you can reply, it helps a lot and the timing is great.
You are welcome to make any character you are comfortable with, long and short replies are welcome as long as you give me something to work with (hint: just add some verb and I can handle one sentence replies if that's all you can reply atm). Also if Channel is a real anime character I wouldn't know o.o ^_^ I kinda went with his name and found an image so I'm sorry if there was confusion somewhere.
BUt I'd like to thank you for joining or at least giving it thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

Name: Yuuta Odanami
special talent: singing, (total girly voice)
personality: Clumsy, a little bit tsundere, happy
At the moment: Admires Channel

Channel is Satsuki from Uta No Prince Sama 1000% love, which is a reverse harem, though Natsuki always wears glasses and he's a really happy-go-lucky guy, but when his glasses are taken off, he becomes Satsuki, who is extremely rude and only cares about good quality music.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Elli March

(I see, well then I may check it out, but for now lets get this started. Also I'm sorry I replied so late, I usually get a notice when people quote me, so if it bothers you that I don't get it soon enough, then quote me please.)

In one of their biggest concerts ever, Mondlicht (Moonlight in German) was rocking it out! Channel was singing his best that night, Teboru was staying awake and looked full of energy for once, Dischord smirked once for 3 seconds, Mys wasn't missing a single beat and Greg was letting his fingers do the talking. The crowd was wild as normally they were, seeing the band play their best and getting a chance to speak with them after the show, well that was enough to make any fan girl go crazy! The night was even more special because Mondlicht was holding a spot open for a new groupie to come in and help out sense, they've been lacking in management. When the concert was over the gang was in the back, the only person not there was Dischord who was outside smoking, avoiding the fans that practically tackled the guys when they were allowed to walk up and speak to them.
Channel was talking with the fans sense he was the most popular and seemed the most friendly out the bunch, Mys was smiling and signing a few autographs. Greg was reading his book, on the occasion a cute fan boy would walk up and Greg would blush sense he was the only openly gay member of the group. Teboru was... well... asleep. His narcolepsy was really bad after show and he recently ran out of his pills so he was out cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:08 pm
Meokii

Sorry! I forgot to inform you that I went on a theatre retreat this weekend!

Yuuta was breathless from cheering on with the roaring crowd. The boy was definitely psyched! A groupie position was open and he needed to get his name on it. He drank a few gulp fulls of water from his water bottle and started in line to go see Channel.

The boy really respected the popular singer, being that singing was the only thing going for Yuuta, or as far as the boy could tell. He had researched all of the band members, but had never had the chance to meet any of them in person. Yuuta had been lucky enough to get a ticket to the show and now the dream of meeting the group had come true!  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:07 pm
Elli March

When Yuuta finally got to the top of the line Channel smiled lightly at him as if they were old friends. "Hello there, what can I get you?" he asked happily, and suddenly Mys popped up and put a piece of paper in front of Channel, who's eyes got bigger and then looked back at Yuuta after moving mys out the way. "shhh." he whispered in his ear and grabbed his hand giving him the paper. he gave a sly smile as he sat back down normally. Mys went to each member and whispered to each, Greg looked up from his book at the boy and smiled tipping his head and went back to reading, Teboru woke up and looked at him looking very drowsy as usual, he gave a charming smile and then hung his head back in the chair. Dischord just pushed Mys away.

The note read "Meet us at the blue moon cafe' at noon tomorrow, friend." with all their numbers at the bottom, except one that was only half a number and was signed by Dischord, obviously unhappy with the idea.
Signed ,
Channel
Teboru
Mys ^_^
Greg
Dischord.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:56 pm
Meokii

Yuuta couldn't help but blush as Channel's masculine voice whispered in his ear. The boy took the paper and followed Mys with his eyes, smiling at the other members. Though, he did feel about timid when Discord didn't seem to happy hearing his arrival. He walked away from the line so that Channel wouldn't keep his next fan waiting, reading the paper. Yuuta couldn't believe he had those phone numbers! If he hadn't kept them for himself, they would sell for so much! The boy hugged the paper closer to him and tried to maneuver through the crowd.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:53 am
~time skip warning~

Tomorrow around noon the band was sitting at an outside table, mostly because Dischord would complain because they'd probably be there for 2 hours and he needs a drink or smoke around then. Channel was at the edge with his arms folded on the table lightly. Mys was drinking some sort of bright drink with a straw. Greg was reading, in a properly relaxed position, and Teboru was lazily looking at the door waiting. "God damn it! Where is that damn kid?!" Dischord barked angrily at channel. "Maybe you should give him time, Dissy." Mys laughed and suddenly felt a harsh set of fingers crushing his shoulder. "Don't. Call. Me. That!" Dischord pushed Mys off the bench. "ooww..." mys whined. "Will you two grow up. It's only exactly 11:59. He's technically not late." Greg added in his two cents. Channel just smiled and nodded at Greg.
The gang was dressed rather casually, more so then when they were on stage, which was expected, well, Mys and Dischord didn't change, sense Mys always wears something dark and emo all the time with too many accessories anyway. Dischord never dressed up, he always wore something simple like a tank top and cargo pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:07 pm
Meokii

Yuuta hurried across the cross walk to the cafe, dreading how he had decided to get a ride part of the way. The traffic hadn't been lucky for him, and the boy was going to be late at this rate! He probably wouldn't have been so paranoid if he was thinking of Dischord though.

He stepped onto the street corner and bowed, "Good afternoon!"  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am
Elli March

Teboru saw him first and stood and bowed in respect before sitting back down. Channel looked up seeing him he smiled warmly. Dischord sat on top of the table next to the group making room for the kid. Mys waved wildly with a great big smile and ran to him catching up. "Hey! You're just in time!" he laughed and pulled him along back to the table. Greg just lifted his hand and nodded his head though his eyes didn't leave Channel. "So, how exactly is he going to go with us on our trips? He does have parents that watch over him, and care a lot of he disappears of with a band for a week or two every month?" Greg then looked at the kid and smirked. Channel stood up and puts his hand on Yuuta's shoulder. "Congratulations Yuuta, if you didn't get Gregory's hints than let me just say it up front. You are our new friend." he chuckled a bit and Mys threw a small bunch of confetti over his head. Dischord nodded but with no smile as he looked at the kid with glaring but not hateful eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:21 am
Yuuta couldn't help feel happy when channel touched him. The boy blinked when a piece of confetti fell on his eyelash. "Really?! I mean... that's great!" He smiled, even happier when Dischord nodded at him without hate. He thought about the question, but the answer was surprisingly simple, "You don't have to worry about that, I'm taking a year off in between high school and college, so I'm gonna be open for a long while."

Meokii

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 pm
Elli March

Mys hugged him from behind. "Really? Then it's settled!" He laughed slightly only to be told with Gregs eyes to get off the boy which he did so awkwardly. Teboru smiled and with his strangely calming voice he chuckled a little at him. "Cute. He's better than the 3 of you already." Dischord raised his hand as if he were about to hit man but hesitantly put it back down when Teboru shot a quick glance at him. Channel then rolled his eyes. "Hey, I finished high school, just not college. Mys well... he... okay well I can't protect him. Dischord was kicked out of to many schools." Greg crossed his arms and nodded. "Yes yes, defend yourself Channel. Either way, we need to know what this boy brings to the table." He stated quickly just as Mys popped up again in Yuuta face "Yeah! so what can you do!" he hit the table with his hands as if playing the drums, it became a habit mostly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 pm
"Well.... I can sing." The truth was he wasn't sure he wanted the group to hear his voice. Yuuta had often been bullied as a kid for his girly singing, his parents had been somewhat embarrassed by him when he song during class. Hopefully it wouldn't turn into a full disaster, then he wouldn't be able to stay with the 5 of them.

Meokii

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 pm
Elli March

Channel smiled and nodded. "Alright, that's a great start. We'll see what you have later, alright?" he looked down at the ground his eyes closed with his smirk but when his eyes opened slightly looking at Yuuta, checking him out ever so slightly.
Dischord rolled his eyes. "Oh here we go, another gay prissy boy who thinks he has a talent when he doesn--" he was interrupted as Teboru slammed Dischord down and put his foot on Dischord chest to keep him from getting back up. "Will you pay a little respect at least? Seriously..." he let him go and Dischord got up and dusted himself off. "Whatever..." he looked over blushing slightly that people saw that.
Mys and Greg just looked at the fight but Greg only responded by flipping a page and Mys just looked back at Yuuta with a gleeful smile. "We could use another singer, Channels been looking for a duet partner for a while." he suggested as he patted Channels shoulder.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games