Messenger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm
Meokii
Iiro snickered. “At least you know you will lose.” He looking back and even waited a bit to allow the other to catch up before heading off once again. Iiro kneed looking him over calmly, “You're doing great.” He stated still smiling with his red eyes locked onto the gears as he continued to move them about. Iiro chuckled as the metal whined and scraped. He groaned as he heard his name not from Trest's mouth. “And... it's time to go Trest.” Iiro grabbed the male's hand and tugged him along before Tera started to move, “Don't apologize. Run.” He laughed knowing the fun was beginning. “Trest come on.” He told gripping the male tightly as soon as he heard the gears stop and the place shook slightly. “Oops.” The dark elf stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:08 pm
Egzist

Iiro grabbed at Trest which caused him to freeze and tense up "Iiro wai-- Ah!" he was then dragged out and carried off. "Iiro this is not smart at all!" he exclaimed as he watched Tera go after them not bothering with the gears, she threw her wrench hitting Trests foot as it bounced back up from the ground. Trest was to scared of being in trouble to worry about how that was going to be sore later, instead he just climbed up onto IIros back. "This is what you do for fun? piss Tera off?!" he talked in a hushed voice by Iiros pointed ear as he clang for dear life.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 am
Meokii

Iiro shrugged, "Nothing really is in this world and I believe it's definitely smarter then getting our hides beat by Tera." He laughed a bit having fun with this all. The red eye took on Trest weight with ease. "Hang on tight." He informed, "Oh came on Tera it's just some metal." He was teasing and most likely getting them into more trouble. "Not... really I tend to round up a bunch of people and end up running them into each other." His eyes looked over his shoulder to Trest. "Easy. I told you you'll be back by break and you wouldn't get into trouble. Trust me." He stated calmly to the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:11 am
Egzist

Trest winced. "That's worse! You can't just piss everyone off, that's why they wont let you too far in the village! You're such a menace to everyone!" he snuggled into him, he was smiling, but he was trying to hide it best he could. He liked these weird moments where Iiro was just being... well, Iiro. Trest always found his rambunctious and deviant side something unique and cute in a way even though everybody else would beg to differ. He looked back seeing Tera stopped, giving up and shaking her head. She'd get him back sooner or later, but she does have to fix the gears before people start wondering why their water isn't as clean...
Trest sighed in relief, "you can stop running now, she gave up... but you realize you cause more trouble, and one day it's going to bite you in the a**" he exclaimed, being more stern, at least as stern as Trest can get.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 am
Meokii

Iiro laughed as he went, "It's not like they would have let me close to begin with Trest. Now I give them reasons.Besides this will give them such fun in their lives seeing as they are too busy within their peaceful walls." He didn't stop until they were well out of sight and safe within the dark shadows of the city. Iiro didn't let him go just yet as he listened about the area curiously, "And you had fun didn't you." Iiro smiled over his shoulder to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:56 am
Egzist

Trest blushed slightly and looked away. "Well yeah but that's not the point." he stated trying to be serious. "I don't want you doing that too often, they'll completely run you out of town, and... I'd miss having you live near me." he sad softly and looked back up at him, giving a warm smile.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:21 pm
Meokii
Egzist

Trest blushed slightly and looked away. "Well yeah but that's not the point." he stated trying to be serious. "I don't want you doing that too often, they'll completely run you out of town, and... I'd miss having you live near me." he sad softly and looked back up at him, giving a warm smile.

Iiro shrugged, "They would have thrown me out anyhow Trest. I rather go out with a bang." He paused studying Trest for a few moments before shaking his head. "And, they wouldn't be able to keep me from you." He told lightly clasping a hand on the males cheek and looked at him with such affection. Of course the red eye didn't allow the moment to last before wrapping an arm around Trest neck and yanked him into his chest. He held him a head lock and ruffled his hair. "Though you would probably enjoy the break. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Egzist

At first when Iiro was being so careful with him, cupping his cheek with affection, before he could lean into it and suddenly being treated like a child again, and his hair being messed up. "Dah! Iiro quit it!" he snapped and glared back at the man. "I would like a break, from you being so reckless." he manged to get out of his grasp and shook his head. "I would like a break from your natural harsh 'let's bother everyone in town' attitude, and settle down for a few moments... other than that, I would prefer it if I was near you." he blushed faintly as he looked at the other sternly. He wanted to say so much to him, but that's all he could get out. He wanted to admit many many things but there was just... so much holding him back that anytime he tried, a lump in his throat would cause him to not say anything. So he gave up trying.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas