Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
My Home is Your Paradise (1x1 with Elli March)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Elli March

First Post??
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:46 pm

User Image

Kitami hopped off the bus she had taken to get to her host's house. She had finally made it! Through all of her convincing, or whining, kitami could finally come to a foreign country~ Though... the airplane hadn't gone to well for her, so she was a little drained.

The girl walked up to the door, pulling a big suitcase behind her. She nervously pulled down her dress and knocked on the door.

((Ooc: I forgot to ask... what country are we gonna be in?))

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 am

{OOC: I didn't give that much thought but how is Tuscany, Italy?}

User Image
Jackie had fallen asleep. She was on the couch waiting on her foreigner to come. Her button up shirt was half off due to the heat and she wore volleyball shorts. Maki (ma-key) walked up to her poking her face. He was 18 and the closest to Jackie. She opened one eye and saw him. "Momo go bother the guys," she said rolling over on the couch. Maki glared at her. "Fine I will just tell Tatsumi how there is a hot foreign chick at the door. You know how much he loves cute foreign girls," Maki teased as he walked away.
Jackie shot up. Hot foreign chick? she thought alone. She stood and fixed her shirt as she looked out the window by the door. She smiled and opened the door. Her white button up was corrected and her white and neon green shorts were adjusted. She gave the girl a sweet smile. "Hi, I'm Jackie. Nice to meet you. Kitami, right?" she said lightly. Jackie loved her big purple eyes. They reminded her of her mom. Jackie saw her bag and offered to help her with it.

Elli March
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:38 am

User Image

Kitami nodded, "I am Kitami, nice to meet you too, Jackie~" She bowed lightly, force of habit then stood upright. She smiled and handed the bag, it was rather light, since her mother helped her pack it. "This is where I'll be staying, right?" The girl knew that at times her italian would be probably and then others rude. Kitami really hoped she wouldn't ever offend Jackie in any way. She walked into the front room and peered around, "This place is big!"

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers