Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:01 am
Egzist

Eli grumbled sheepishly at the comment on the hit-- honestly it was more like a pap. But when the cart twisted to a stop, he looked to Wayra, swatting away the stick that once belong to the candy. His father usually threatened him with that whenever he would do something wrong-- honestly he never put thought into it. The pink-haired just shrunk away, the notion of getting away from him was far more than tempting. "I wasn't going too..." He said softly, biting his lip. Perhaps it'd just be easier to not speak to either male- every time his mouth opened he was pretty much in trouble.

"I.. I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you in anyway." He said finally after stammering on his words to think of what to say. Rather than staying around though, he released the cart and jogged into the store, glancing at Rafa for a moment to acknowledge his presence. Looked like either way he was going to get killed. He looked behind him once inside, sighing softly. Well, he was screwed over. He was almost thankful for having to go to college the next day. Maybe he could talk a friend into going out for dinner-- he'd be able to stay out of the house most of the day. And neither had his cellphone number... it sounded fine to him.

He grumbled, picking up a shopping basket and walked off to the grocery aisles, shoving one hand into his pocket. Maybe it wasn't a bright idea to take off without either-- seeing as the most he knew they needed was meat for Wayra, but that'd have to do for now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 am
Visualte

Wayra watched him shrink away. He nearly stalked after him. He growled low hearing him take it back. Even apologized. Wayra had to relax. He wasn't a hunter. Wayra said nothing as he saw the male run off. The werewolf didn't move. He huffed annoyed.

Rafa glanced at the two before seeing Eli storm passed by him. Rafa nearly grabbed him if he didn't smell the werewolf blood wafting at him. The vampire walked up to the clench jaw male was. "You are bleeding. You good? What? Did he take your candy or something?" Rafa asked as he saw the male pull out his hands so he could see the wound that was already healing. Rafa rolled his eyes.

"He said he was going to skin me..." Wayra hissed low. Rafa grabbed the male's hand and lick the remainder of his flesh. Wayra growled, "... You don't need to do that..."

Rafa rolled his eyes, "And let it be wasted. He is a human nothing more. I highly doubt Blood was truly meaning so. I believe it was a joke. Now come on before he puts some bs in the cart." Rafa licked his lips and yanked him into the shop. Rafa pulled him along and sensed out for Eli. "Calm yourself before I put something in your food." Wayra just followed him. Rafa grabbed the other by the sleeve. "Can't I have breakfast in peace." he told them both before looking at one woman who seemed ill and looked at Rafa for a second, "Children I swear. " He stated as he recognized her as a victim of his. He pushed the two forward. The woman was extremely pale.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 am
Egzist

Eli looked to Rafa, puffing out his cheeks in a childish pout. But he just looked away, letting himself be pushed before finally grumbling out a "Can we just get what's needed and go home." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the two for only a moment. His attention turned to the woman, but shook his head of the thought. He brushed it off, almost acting as though it was nothing. If he was going to live with these two, he'd have to get used to such sights. It wasn't him so what did he care. He looked to Wayra for a moment before to Rafa, almost trying to figure out what their next move was going to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm
Visualte

Rafa said nothing as Wayra yanked his arm from him and folded it against himself. The male said nothing only watched and moved along. Rafa sighed, "can't leave you alone for 5 minutes I swear..." Rafa followed glancing over to his vic as she rubbed her neck. Rafa smiled lightly as he thought of her blood and that nothing was there now. "At least she standing...Wonder if I need you to eat the other two Wayra." Rafa elbowed the male. Wayra shrugged picking up a thing of broccoli and tossing it into the cart with ease. Wayra tossed in four bags of sunflower seeds. "How many of those do you need?"

"It's hard to get things out of my system these actually help really."

"Oh good you speak now...Wanna talk to him about the things you need or should I be the messenger though he's four inches from ya?" Rafa demanded before running his fingers through his red locks. Rafa saw wayra reach out to the cart for something Eli put in and tossed it on the shelve for a new one. "About to go bad huh...Good call." Rafa stated.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Egzist

Eli huffed, grumbling something in a broken Italian under his breath for a moment. He just sighed deeply, looking to Rafa when the item was pulled out. His attention went to the items in the cart, narrowing his eyes at them. "Hn... what do you want me to do for dinner? I can do pan-seared rib-eye tonight, should take like twenty minutes..." Though, the total for the average was fifteen minutes, he just figured it'd be a bit smarter to make a second one. Not that he wanted any, just wanted to keep Wayra off his back.

He leaned against the cart, waiting for some sort of command of what to grab. He pulled the jacket off, fixing his shirt but held onto the clothing-- almost unwilling to put it down. "Up to you, I don't really care..." He added on, starting to rub his arm anxiously..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:10 pm
Visualte

Rafa smirked as he heard the male. "How amusing..." He glanced over his side to Wayra who tossed random things into the buggy. He sniffed another bag wrinkling his nose and tossing it back on the shelf. Rafa shrugged, "Ask the black hole there..." He said. Rafa was shopping for other things, like a healthy looking humans--no such thing, but something close. Rafa licked his fangs seeing one male that he could take down, "I'm a get some...take out." He muttered low about to disappear on them for another bite.

"Didn't you eat enough." Wayra growled still in grumpy mood.

"This coming from a guy who ate every piece of streak, bacon, sausage, and... " Rafa sighed lightly.

The werewolf rolled his eyes. "Doesn't matter what you cook as long as it's edible." He said to him before tossing some cereal in.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm
Egzist

Eli looked between the two, clinging onto the cart to watch Wayra. "Have fun, Rafa..." He mumbled softly, glancing to the redhead then to the items, pushing them around to see what exactly was being got. He turned to Wayra, trying to see what else he was getting. He looked around the aisles for a moment before giving the werewolf a gently tug to get his attention. "How about we get some candy while we're here?" He asked, trying to make up for angering him. He didn't really need any-- but rather just wanted to make an attempt to smooth things over.

The pink boy smiled a bit before stepping away from the cart, looking around at what was on the shelves.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 pm
Visualte

Rafa eyed him carefully to the point he leaned forward and stared into he male's eyes. "You want to be left alone with that one?" He asked calmly tilting his head towards the werewolf. Rafa shrugged "You're a twig...shall I get a twig and show you how it snaps so easily." Rafa asked folding his arms cross his chest. Rafa eased around to stop the cart while Wayra wasn't paying attention as he was too busy smelling a bag of chip as well as shaking it to see if it had more then the others.

Rafa stayed with the male regardless. "You both need babysitters."

Wayra ignored them both until feeling the tug.He growled low before pausing gazing at the male. His ears twitched slightly when he heard the word candy. He nearly took off to it. "Oh great let's make sure he doesn't eat chocolate." Wayra heard Rafa say. He ran his fingers through his hair. He was trying to resist, but he did love candy...not as much as the hoarder that suggested it. He went up to Eli and picked him up placing him in the buggie. He pushed to cart rather quickly. Rafa didn't care as he followed afterwards.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 pm
Egzist

Eli huffed, staring at Rafa with a raised eyebrow. His head tilted to the side, eyes trailing to the werewolf then to the vampire. What did he even care anyway? The men treated him similar to prey. He shook his head of the thought, rubbing the back of his neck in irritation. "I'd rather be at the LGBT club in college, anyway..." He mumbled mostly to himself, looking around when he was picked up and placed in the cart. Rather than complaining he just puffed out his cheeks, watching where the thing was going. In all honesty he hated going to the club, perhaps because everyone there seemed to be taken-- which was just his luck. He moved around a bit to look at the two, biting his tongue to keep from speaking any further on the topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm
Visualte

Wayra went on to wheels turning into the aisle nearly hitting three people. He stopped suddenly jerking the cart a bit before putting it on all fours again. Rafa stayed at the far end of it as wayra started to toss random candy bags in. He was went back to the cart and picked Eli out realizing that he wouldn't be able to properly stuff the cart with him in it. He glared at the male calmly before going back to what he was doing.

Rafa chuckled as the male puffed. He reminded him of a bird now puffing up in the buggy. Rafa followed brushing passed the male caring not for those Wayra nearly ran over them. "See what you did... Thats like ....three bags now..." He chuckled.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 am
Egzist

Eli squirmed around when he was pulled out of the cart, looking to Rafa curiously. "I'm just here to pay for this stuff, so long he doesn't go over budget..." He rubbed the back of his head, eyeing the cart with a raised eyebrow. How much stuff was this man planning to get? "Right... anyway is there anything about you two I should be aware about? Aside from the vampire-werewolf-probably-going-to-kill-me thing, I mean." He just crossed his arms over his chest, fumbling with a loose button on his coat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:09 pm
Visualte

Rafa watch the werewolf snatch three more bags tossing them in. He raised a brow and shook his head at this point. "You might want to explain to him of the budget after all he doesn't know anything about it seems." Rafa snickered "You have a fun ride?" rafa asked as calm as possible.

The vampire paused at that moment. What did he need? He already had blood that should last him a week or so. He didn't need any hygienic products since he had some already in his bathroom. "Okay Blood instead of asking me-- though it is rather nice to be treated like a human for once-- ask yourself what would you like and need." he grinned, "Some flea powder for this one in case he crawls into your bed during a full moon again." he nudged Wayra at this point seeing if he was going to strike him once again.

Wayra looked through the candies like he was plotting to make a building out of them. His ears twitched as he listened to the two. He hadn't had candy in a while and the craving came back thanks to Meat always smelling of it. He caught Rafa's words. He would have growled at the statements if he cared.

Wayra rolled his eyes, "If only it was a false statement. Fleas are a pain. You think they wouldn't bother me with my blood..." he sighed, "You think they became were-fleas." his eyes locked onto a guy who stared at him as he heard most of the conversation. He tilted his head, "What the hell you looking at? Ever heard of not eavesdropping on strangers?" he bared his fangs annoyed.

"This is true.... I purpose I drain him and you eat the body." rafa eased his chin onto Wayra shoulder licking his lips. He seemed tasty enough and Rafa could always have one more meal. Wayra snickered at that moment about to grab the stranger.

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:46 pm
Egzist

Eli adjusted his shirt a bit, looking through the bags of candy. Perhaps he could put the candy on his own money.. He sighed and hung his head at the thought. He really needed to find a better job. Though fifteen dollars an hour, how could he complain? It just didn't really fit the ability to pay for college, apartment bills. "I suppose it could have been better if it didn't feel like a rollercoaster." He muttered softly, lifting his head to look at the vampire.

The young adult fell silent, leaning against the cart and let the other two talk. It was amusing to listen anyway. "I'm not sure how he ended up end my bed anyway. Or, perhaps a better word would be why." He lifted his head when Wayra spoke, looking over to the stranger with a raised eyebrow. Oh, this was going to get messy quickly. He scratched his cheek, shaking his head. "Would it kill you two to behave for five minutes? Really..." Though he didn't try to intervene, in fact he just grabbed the cart and started walking off. He wasn't going to be apart of this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:04 pm
Visualte

Rafa snickered, “Did you really expect anything less from a werewolf who was a bit testy about a harmless little joke? Our lives are fun, but our deaths are rather harsh...” He sighed he watched the wolf sniff about. The red head popped his neck stretching as his body took in the new blood he ate. His eyes latched onto Blood calmly, “Oh because he over and under heats. I was rather amused myself as he wasn't drooling on me this morning.” He chuckled knowing that if the male grew too hot the wolf would be in his bed the following morning since the vampire's form was rather low in temperature. “I am pretty impressed you didn't scream or shout.” He grinned.

Wayra heard the cart move from them. They could easily catch up to the male later on after all. His scent wasn't too hard to find. He leaned forward, “But that doesn't leave any taste in it for me...” Wayra sighed. The shopper backed away shaking his head, “Weirdos...”

Rafa rolled his eyes. They didn't see the human or where he went. “I'm a head to the meat section. Tell Meat not to pick anything on that matter.” Rafa shrugged before walking on calmly listening to all the heart beats. Humans were so fun to tease and he figured Wayra would calm a bit more so. He didn't need a werewolf attack after all. Those were too messy and he didn't feel like cleaning up after the wolf. He wasn't as careless. Unlike the werewolves, the vampire wish not to endure a torture session by hunters plus they walked in with Eli. That would lead to more problems which only made Rafa wonder why the landlord decided to place the human there with only the contract of cleaning up after them and watching them. He sighed annoyed.  

Egzist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces