• Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 am
[color=ColorOfChoice][align=center][b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Enhancements:[/b] [i](What did the experiments change about you? Do you have animal parts like a tail? Are your senses enhanced? Do you suddenly have wings?)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i][/i]
[img]PictureHerePleaseAnimeOnly[/img][/align][/color]

Kitty 5462
Just make your profile and then I will make the first post.

Name: Johnathan Morice.
Nickname/s: John.
Personality: Dispite his scary/intimidating appearence John is a rather sweet and caring guy. He refuses to do any tests that might hurt the experiments and he even calls them by name instead of the number they were assigned. He knows when to step in and stop others from harming the experiments and he knows when to just sit back and watch regretfully from the side lines. Though he will not just sit there and watch if anyone decides that they wish to harm his little charge.
Height: 6'1".
Eye color: Green-grey.
Hair color: Green-grey.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:33 am
Name: Alexander Lafiet
Nickname/s: Alex, Alli
Personality: Alexander was once a strong, high-spirited individual, yet very naive, which is how he got himself into this mess. He was an optimist and always looked for the brightness in things. Now, though, his spirit has been beaten and broken, so he no longer sees much brightness. Instead, he simply looks for the highlight of his day: the end of the experiment and going to bed each night with the hope that this will end.
Enhancements: He was given wings, although they aren't strong enough yet to use; his height was affected, too: he went from being about 6' down to his current height
Height: 5' 7
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
User Image

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 am
User Image
ʝσниαтнαи мσяι¢є

What is love if you can't have the one you want...

☽✵☾

"Lets see I was assigned number 413x4nd3r. That would be Alexander Lafiet. I havn't talked to him much but he seemed like a good kid." John mumbled, going through the folder on Alexander. The lab had decided that it would be best to split up the seven experiments amongst them. One hybrid per scientist. He heard a fit of wild , excited barking and looked up in time to see Lolli their dog hybrid jump his partner, and sister Sharon. He chuckled quietly leaving his sister to her charge before knocking on Alexander's door.

"I'm coming in!" He called cheerfully, pressing the button that would make the door slide open. Good morning Alexander. May I call you Alex?" He asked calmly looking back down at the folder i case the hybrid was indecent. "You should be glad to know that I am the scientist in charge of you. Now I do have a few questions for you reguarding your living situations. Are you comfortable in this room or is it lacking anything? Is it to stuffy in here? To cold?" He asked looking around the relatively plain room before continuing. He always did have a habit of not letting anyone else speak. "Hm how are you feeling this morning? Are you hungry? Breakfast should be coming around shortly so please be patient. Is there a certain name you wish for me to call you? Oh your mixed with a Dove. How interesting." He hummed calmly, finally looking up from the folder at the blue eyed boy and giving him a friendly smile which probably came out as more of an almost sadistic grin on his borderline scary features.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• Sorry that it's kind if short. I suck at starting roleplays.)}]

☽✵☾

...the answer is heartache and regret.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am
User Image
Αℓєxαη∂єя Ƚαƒιєт ❧

True freedom isn't achieved...

Alexander lay in his "prison cell" thinking about the time he had spent here. In the time that he'd been here, he had had numerous experiments done to him, which eventually resulted in him losing 5 inches in height, and having a brand new pair of white wings, which were basically useless at that point in time. If only he hadn't been such a naïve child, and had listened to his mother when she told him not to go out to the clubs. Alex shook his head and rolled over, wishing he could shake away his stupidity at the time. If only I had listened... he thought with a heavy sigh.

Upon hearing laughter, or what seemed like it, Alexander shot up in his bed and pulled his blanket over his pale legs. Although he had shorts on, he still felt naked and exposed, especially around the scientists that would come in to check on him after each experiment. When the door slid open and the man came in, Alex groaned almost inaudibly. He didn't respond when greeted; he merely looked away, a slightly cold look on his face. He continued to hold this position until the scientist began asking about living conditions. Raising a brow, the boy shrugged. "I... Uhm, I guess it's just a little bland," he said after a quick glance around the room.

It was strange: this scientist seemed to actually care. Alexander was a bit shocked at this, but paid no mind. Maybe this was a way to gain his trust, then betray him, like when he had first been taken. Alex eyed the scientist before finally answering another question. "I guess you can call me Alex..." he said slowly, then added, "Or Alli... That's what my mother used to call me."

... until you've freed your body, mind, and soul.

≻ ʘ-ʘ-Ͼ ≺ That's okay, it's still good ^^

Cisala Elden

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
ʝσниαтнαи мσяι¢є

☽✵☾

"Hm I guess you are right. It is a bit bland. It was Viktor that usually checked up on you yes? That is probably why he hates decoration. I'll see what I can do about getting some color in here. Maybe a blue..." John mumbled scribbling down a few notes into his note pad. His notes were a bit scatter brained and messy but as long as he could understand them they were fine. "Is there anything that you with to have in your room? Within reason of course. It's against the rules to give you any kind of rope and blah blah blah. The usual 'anti-suicide' skit. Viktor really has no faith in any of you. Maybe Clair can knock a bit of sense into him. It's hard to stay bitter around a cute little bunny child thing." He rambled looking over the boy on the bed calmly. He was rather short for one of the experiments but according to his notes they had to make him shorter for his wings to work.

"Alli? That's a nice name I like that one. It won't bring any bad memories if I use Alli will it? Of course not you wouldn't of given me permission to use it if it did. Sorry." He wrote in the folder a bit more before looking back up at the boy. "My name is Johnathan Morice but feel free to call me John." He tried his much at anouther smile this time managing to look less like a psychopath and more like a normal person. From what he had been told Alli was unable to use his wings was unable to use his wings properly and fly even though nothing was wrong with them. John liked to believe otherwise. The boy just needed to exercise his wings some more and more importantly he needed to be motivated enough to use them.

"Now Alli I'm told that you are unable to use your wings no? Well I say that's a load of bs. We will get you flying all we need to do is get some muscle mass into those wings of yours. Now it Viktor or Sharon had been smart they would of started getting you in shape a while ago. But since I seem to be the only one around here who cares about the hybrids your going to have to start today." John stated, moving aside a little so that a little server bot could scoot past him to deliver Alli's breakfast. "I'll be waiting just outside. Eat up and get dressed and we will get started." He cheered slipping out of the room. "Dress appropriately we are going outside today and it's a bit chilly!" He called over his shoulder.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

☽✵☾

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
Αℓєxαη∂єя Ƚαƒιєт ❧

Alex frowned at the mentioning of Viktor's name. He gave a look of disgust and nodded. "Yeah... Blue is fine," he said, giving his small room another look around. "Uh, could I have an art easel? It would be nice to have some art around here, you know?" he told Johnathan. He smiled slightly at the rambling scientist, finding it quite entertaining. A small thought crept up from the back of Alexander's mind: Maybe he won't be so bad after all...

Alex nodded here and there as he listened to the older male speak. When the topic of his wings came about, the boy frowned. They were basically just useless,feathery limbs on his back, like a set of legs were to a paraplegic person. He didn't like the fact that he had to live with and deal with them all of the time, especially when getting dressed, undressed, and cleaning himself. When John mention exercising them and the possibility of them being used again, Alexander was shocked and elated. "You're sure? I'll be able to use them?" he questioned, looking over his shoulder at the white dove wings on his back. Now, he wouldn't just be a waste of space here.

Alexander got off of his bed once the scientist was out of the room and the door was closed. He went to the far corner from his bed where his small, door-less closet sat. From there, he grabbed a pair of black jeans, a pair of black and grey socks, a plain grey T-shirt, and a lighter grey hoodie. The boy hurried and threw his clothes on, along with a pair of black low-top converse shoes. Smoothing his hair down, Alexander quickly ate his breakfast, excited to actually be able to do things with his wings.

≻ ʘ-ʘ-Ͼ ≺

Cisala Elden

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
ʝσниαтнαи мσяι¢є

☽✵☾

So he wants a painting easel? Maybe I should just hand him a bunch of paint and a few brushes and lets him go crazy in his room. If he wants to get creative who am I to stop him? Maybe it would get him to open up more to. It says here that he is not very open with other people. I might want to get him and Lolli together to. She brings out the best in everyone. Or maybe Clair. That five year old can get anyone talking. Yes I think Clair would be the better choice. Viktor won't complain. And if he does oh well Sharon and I are his higher ups, so he can just deal with it. John thought, erasing all of Viktor's personal notes. He didn't need that grumpy teen's opinion on personality. John would do that himself.

He heard a squeal of excitement and looked over to see Sharon holding a long plastic throwing stick while leading a very excited Lolli along by the hand. "They must be going outside today to." He frowned. "They better not get in the way of Allie's training or I'm going to have to give them both a stern talking to... Hey Alli you almost done?" He added as an after thought, pushing himself off of the wall snapping the folder shut and clipping the pen onto the front fold of his lab coat. Before they went outside he would make sure to swap his coat for a jacket. It was to cold out to wear such a flimsy price of clothing.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

☽✵☾

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Αℓєxαη∂єя Ƚαƒιєт ❧

Alexander was just finishing up his the last of his breakfast when John called to him. He finished chewing and swallowed the last piece before setting the small plate onto the server bot's little tray. Breakfast at the lab was pretty bland and often just slopped onto the plate. It almost always made Alex think of the breakfast his mother would make, and how delicious it was. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he followed the server bot out of his room.

"Yeah, I'm done now," Alexander said as he stood next to John. He still felt a little weary around the older male and was unsure if he could be trusted. These thoughts limited the amount of speaking that came from Alex, except for answer a limited set of questions. Although this was the case, John had heard more from Alex in the first half hour than Viktor heard in the first week or so. It honestly surprised the boy a bit, and almost bothered him at the back of his mind. Oh well, the feeling would most likely go away with time, especially if the two got along this well all of the time. "So, what sort of exercise am I going to do with my wings?" he asked as he reached behind his back to feel them a bit.

≻ ʘ-ʘ-Ͼ ≺

Cisala Elden

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image
ʝσниαтнαи мσяι¢є

☽✵☾

John watched as the server bot rolled out of the room right after Alli. The little robot seemed as happy as could be carrying its tray, and dishes. Though it was a little weird to think of a robot as happy now that he thought about it. "Actually we arnt doing much outside besides giving you room to stretch your wings before we come back in to go to the training room. I thought that after spending such a long time indoors you might like a change of scenery. But don't tell Viktor. He might have one of his hissyfits fits if you do." He said, barely suppressing a chuckle as he took hold of Alli's hand. "Though I would like you to attempt to fly so that I can see what is going wrong and what we can do to fix it." He added as an after thought, tactfully avoiding a short, dark haired man who appeared to be in his late teens, and a small little girl with long, curly white hair and two big, floppy rabbit ears on the side if her head. Viktor appeared to be scouring the girl for being to loud when John stopped in front of the door.

"Give me a second. I need to switch out my lab coat for a sweater." He mumbled, taking his key card, and a small note pad with a pen out of his coat, and slipped both into his back pocket before shearing his coat. He had just grabbed his sweater off of the rack when he heard a loud, angry voice call out to him. "Go!" He said opening the door with his key card before pushing Alli out in front of him. "Jeez he is in a bad mood today. Maybe it was a bad idea to pair Clair up with Mr. Grouchypants. Any who lets take a walk shall we? I don't know about you but to me the lab just gives off a negative vibe." He hummed calmly, pulling on his sweater as he headed off down the paved path. "Coming?" He asked over his shoulder, his breath fogging up in the early winter chill.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

☽✵☾

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image
Αℓєxαη∂єя Ƚαƒιєт ❧

Alexander listened as John spoke, giving the occasional nod, something he had been doing since he was first brought to this facility. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't spend a lot of time outside, but at least he could get a taste of fresh air. He gave a nod to show that he heard and understood all that John had said. When the scientist grabbed his hand, Alex tensed up a bit, quite shocked at that action. "Uhm... Alright... I don't think you'll be too pleased with the results..." the boy muttered, almost to himself.

The sight of Viktor, and the thought of him being around slightly frightened the boy. After the long period of being "taken care of" by him, Alex knew to fear the man. Sometimes, especially in a state of madness, Viktor seemed to be slightly sadistic. Shuddering, Alex watched as Johnathan left to grab his jacket, hoping that they wouldn't encounter Viktor.

Once the two were out the door, Alexander sighed, almost relieved about being out and further from the cranky scientist. Hearing John ask is he was coming, Alex perked up and jogged a bit to catch up with John. "He's just like the lab: negative and bland," the brunette boy said with a slight chuckle.

≻ ʘ-ʘ-Ͼ ≺ I have school tomorrow so I won't be able to post until about 4 or 4:30

Cisala Elden

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces