Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:15 am
wahmbulance Just Some Notices wahmbulance

1: I am only on Friday Saturday and Sunday
2: I may not be on all the time because I to have a life ^_^
3. I am semi-lit, usually type between 2-4 paragraphs. If you type like a million paragraphs or so please don't expect me to do the same >~<

Now, onto the fun stuff~

📚 The Story 📚

Cole Lithium ( my character ) is in junior year. He has just found out that his boyfriend of three years has been cheating on him with 20 other people. He decided to go to a nightclub to dance off all the stress when your character spots him. Will you make your way over or will you sit back and watch? As you sit there another male approaches Cole, and Cole shoves him away. Apparently this may be the ex. ( Another person can play this role or I can) The male is relentless and keeps following him. Nows the time to think; still watch the scene unfold or go in and help Cole? It's all up to you~

Cole's profile

User Image
•C O L E • L I T H I U M•

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks.... Falling to the depths can I ever go back?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}⭐{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

✞♄ℯ ℬαṧї¢﹩
• Name: Cole Lithium
•Preference: Bisexual ( leans towards men more)
• Height: 5'8
•Weight: 108 lbs

Ѧ ℃ℓ◎ṧℯґ Ḻøøḱ
singing
drawing in his small sketchbook
sleeping

•Dislikes
- Rude people
- Annoying girls
- Talking too much
- Being waken up
- Having to wake up

•Hair color: Silver
•Eye color: Aqua blue

User Image

ℒ℮⊥❝ṧ Ḡ℮⊥ Ṕεяṧøᾔαʟ
🔱 From the very moment Cole was born his parents knew he was different. He wasn't exactly a happy child and yet not exactly a sad child. He was just.... Different. He never spoke to anyone as he grew up, only speaking when he had to. Other than that he'd point. He didn't like to dress like most five year olds did; bright colors, dinosaurs, sketcher shoes.... No, that wasn't him. He stuck to gray and black stripes, black hoodies, converse, and black cargo pants. He never really could connect to the other kids, they thought he was strange and creepy. He'd spend most of his time in elementary school in a tree or sitting alone by the wall ball courts. It seemed out of the entire town he lived in he was " not normal " People would stare at him as he walked home, whispering things like the words "devil child" and "disgrace"

🔱 In his freshmen year of high school he was dubbed into a certain type of person;
Emo.
At first he didn't understand what that meant but once he did he was crushed. Why couldn't he just be normal like everybody else? He didn't have any friends until the middle of the year. He met a guy that made his heart skip a beat every time he laid eyes on him. Little did he know that this same guy would later on send his whole life spiraling down in his junior year....

🔱 Cole is now in his junior year and his whole life is a mess. His boyfriend of three years had multiple profane pictures of girls and boys on his phone and had slept with a total of twenty people while they were together. The poor teen was crushed. All of his feelings for this guy had just been washed down the drain. Gone. Wasted. He was the only one who truly understood him, the only person who made him feel good about who he was. But now he's not sure he'll ever find that same person again.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}⭐{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

" Dreaming of the way it used to be..... Can you hear me?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 am
Bump~💗  

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm
Bump~  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash