• Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back."

The blonde haired boy looked at the demon. "yeah I would think you would take her either way. I just gave you an easier way to take her soul. Then once you have her soul then you can do whatever you want with her soul." he said. He smirked slightly when he said he looked for weakness in his job. "making deals is what you do. I can feel it. " he stated. His fingers twitched and he moved them. He was kinda shocked when the demon asked him to watch when he take the girls soul. "you are not going to take my soul if I agree will you." he asked.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my way"

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to
the betrayal of an angel.”

Clause chuckled and nodded his head "oh yes, It's my job to make deals." a cocky smirk played on his lips as he began to pace around the room, snooping around. "Hmm? no no you have to seal the contract by offering your blood too me. I physically can't make the deal without that." he said as he pulled a book off the others bookshelf and flipped through the pages but quickly got bored and put it back on the shelf. "So Shane, how do you suggest i should go about making myself more conspicuous?" he asked.

“Never trust a demon.
He has a hundred motives for anything he does
... Ninety-nine of them,
at least, are malevolent.”

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane looked at him and sighed. He really didn't want to give his soul to a demon and now he knew what to look for. Now he for sure wasn't going to give him his blood. When the demon asked to be more human he thought for a moment to think of how he could do it. "walk a little louder. And make it less graceful. If you want to be more human then you gotta slump your shoulders a bit" he said. He smiled and looked out the window. "those books won't interest you. They are books I read when I can't take reading anything else anymore." he said.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause listened to the others suggestions, his eyes narrowing when he was told to be less graceful. "How..Human." he groaned as he attempted to slump his shoulders and walk across the room with less grace. "oh yes, your books don't amuse me what so ever. The only books that interest me are the ones that the humans who don't know that demons are real write. They are rather funny to see how imaginative they can get with how they depict demons. I believe one even said that we can be injured by a crucifix." he rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. "stupid mortals..." he glanced at Shane. "no offense."

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

This amused him slightly.he actually never really had a person to talk to and now he is talking to a demon. It's kinda weird especially how his life turned out. "i thought you wanted to be human and be in this school. There is a reason why you are the first demon to enter this school. If a person shows any trait of being a demon they will kill you. They do have demon weapons. I don't know how they got them but they do." he said. He watched as the demon teacher did as he said and Shane nodded a bit. "okay that's good. Other then me I don't think anyone would notice if you walked like that. Humans are proud but relaxed and loud and noisy. There are only a select few humans who can stay quiet and reserved and mysterious and dark. The rest usually went into the demon pile. You can't act like the way you were before or else you'll end up like me. The teachers make me send blood samples every week just to check I am human so you have to act more human then I do. If you can't do that you'll be caught." he said. He shrugged a bit like it was no big deal. He didn't mind his race being called stupid. They were stupid in every single way. "yup I know every human is pretty much stupid and can't seem to see things right in front of them but humans like to be oblivious and not know what is around them that's why they put up masks and hid themselves from other people because they are stupid and not accepting things around them." he said. He thought about the books thing. He shock his head. "i have every kind a book dealing with what humans think of demons. It's not in this room exactly though. It's in my hidden room. I read them once in a while just for fun and I too laugh at the stupidity of the humans thinking demons can die from crucifixes oh and some of them push too the sun as well which is even more funny since they are resistant to the sun rays." he said thinking about the books he read about the stupidity of what humans thought of demons.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause laughed and shook his head 'I would never want to be human. I simply want to be in a place where i can easily find stupid mundanes who wish for their dreams to come true." he brushed his long hair back as it was coming loose from his pony tail. "They will try to kill me, but i am not easy to kill." Rajitt hissed and jumped up on the humans bed, laying down and watching him closely as if he thought what the other said was his way of threatening her master. "calm down Rajitt, he meant no harm." he said smoothly to calm his familiar. He moved and sat down on the bed running his hand over Rajitt's soft fur. "Hmm, well if they ever ask me to do a blood test i'll simply use one of my clients blood." he shrugged his shoulders "or if all goes to hell i'll burn this school to the ground and kill everyone in it." he snickered to himself and listened to the fact the other had a secret room. "How... fascinating, you will have to show me this secret room some day." he stood up and walked towards the door, rajitt following after him. "but for now I'm going to go. If you are ever bored, feel free to come by my room in the teachers wing. I'd love to be your personal tutor on all things that have to do with demons." he smiled and smoothed out his suit before he opened the door and went to leave, trying his best to be less graceful.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 am
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

As the demon spoke Shane listened to every word. He expected the answer. He shrugged at the first part. He nodded slightly when the demon said he wasn't easy to kill. Shane expected that too. When the familiar hopped on to his bed and hissed at him he closed his eyes. He didn't want to kill this demon. This demon was the first person he said more then 3 words to.

When the demon talked about his secret room his mouth twitched into a smile. He looked at the demon a bit before looking at the ceiling. "if you don't get caught or burn down the school then I could." he joked slightly to the demon at what the teacher said before. "i might take you up on that offer. Sounds interesting learning about demons from a demon." he said. He watched as the demon walked out looking almost human. He could easily catch that the other isn't human but now he knew no one else can. Everyone's too dense.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items