A Born Coward (yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 pm
Kouki is a person everyone has given up on, he has no aspirations in life, no dreams to most people he seems cool and distant, to others he's just an emotionless shell. To himself he is just a ghost with no reason for living, no reason to go on since his childhood friend died in an accident one year ago, constantly plagued by guilt due to him believing the accident was his fault. On one rainy day however will he meet someone who can change that?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kouki Ito
Age 17
Personality: Stoic and cool on the outside he doesn't show any of the guilt and pain he feels on the inside, isn't fond of making eye contact and if he has to, he will usually stare at their eyebrows or forehead instead of their eyes.
Bio: Kouki used to be a happy and joyful kid and teen until his friend Mikoto was killed in a car accident the shock of it destroyed whatever happiness he had and turned him into almost a recluse as well rendering him nearly mute.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:16 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

This sounds pretty good i just have a few questions for you. First off is your character top or bottom.
Second how much do you require your partner to write?  

Shizuki_Reaper

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:36 pm
MCR-KillJoy_Reaper

*s**t I am so sorry I was never notified that you had replied and only found out just now, I'm really sorry about that. As for what you're asking I guess I forgot to put it, Kouki is an uke and as for how much a partner would need to write; as long as it was more then like two lines I wouldn't care"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games