Submit

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
» Dezmond Eldrigde «

═══════════════════════════

User Image

The brunette's eyes widened for a second, not expecting the other to kiss him so quickly. They soon however closed as he found himself being lost in his own world with Cameron. His lips soft against his own, the way his hands traveled up his neck and laced their fingers into his hair....

He wrapped his arms around Cam's waist, pulling him even closer. He kissed him back, loving every second of it. He knew after this kiss things will be different, and he hoped and prayed it wouldn't be an awkward different.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Cameron couldn't help but be excited at the enthusiastic response the other gave him. His body shivered as he was pulled closer and it was as if they were the only ones in the bar. After staying like that for a little he pulled back slightly "Come back to my Dorm, I don't have a room mate, we'll be alone." he whispered breathlessly. He was so use to inviting men to come home with him that it just kind of slipped out. Once he realized what he had said, he bit his lip nervously and looked up at Dezmond with an apologetic and embarrassed look in his eyes.

RaverDubstepGirl

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm
» Dezmond Eldrigde «

User Image

The next sentence that left Dezmond's lips made everything feel like a dream. " Lead the way~"

Wolf-Anima55
Felt like this was the appropriate time to use a one liner ^_^ I rarely use them so don't worry~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
he found it unbelievable that Dezmond was willing to go home with him, but he wasn't about to lose his chance with a guy like him. With a sweet seductive smile he grabbed his hand and lead him out of the crowd and over to the bartender. "Can we have our phones back please." once he got their phones he lead the way out of the bar and down the street. "are you sure you want to do this? " he asked as he intertwined their fingers and looked up at Dezmund. His stomach was tied in knots as the collage came into view, then the boys dorms and he truly realized what he was about to do. he was going to help Dezmund have an affair and he actually didn't feel bad at all.. am i a bad person?...

RaverDubstepGirl

((sorry this is bad, i just took a bunch of night quill.))  

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm
» Dezmond Eldrigde «

User Image

" Im positive Cameron. You have given me affection that I have been craving for the past year and a half. Plus... I have feelings for you." he admitted, smiling at the other. He held Cam's hand as they got to the college and to his dorm door. Mentally Dezmond took in a deep breath. This was going to happen.

Time to forget about his wife, just like how he forgot his ring at the bar. He didn't seem to notice and neither did Cameron.

Wolf-Anima55
Ah the powers of Niquil~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
Camerons face turned bright red when the other said he had feelings for him. "oh.. o-ok." he smiled brightly and lead the other up to his dorm room. he was luckily one of the only people who didn't have a room mate. Reaching down he grabbed his key from under the doormat then unlocked his door. "Alright come on in." with that he pulled the other inside and closed the door behind him. To avoid any awkward conversation or silence, the moment the door closed he leaned up and kissed him softly, his arms wrapping around his neck.

RaverDubstepGirl

Wolf-Anima55

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 pm
» Dezmond Eldrigde «

User Image

Dezmond kissed the other back, reaching behind him and locking the door before placing his hands on Cameron's hips. He gave them a light squeeze before he pressed them against his own, his hand traveling to the small of his back. The runette found himself being attracted to the other male, and it didn't feel weird at all.

Wolf-Anima55
Hey got Ipod taken away forever, on phone. May take a day or two to respond but I'll try to respond everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
Cameron pulled the other towards his bed once the door was locked, never breaking the kiss once. Once they reached his bed he reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and pushed him down onto the bed. A flirtatious smile formed on his lips as he straddled the others hips and began to kiss along his jaw line and down his neck, while running his hand under his shirt.

RaverDubstepGirl
((that's fine, so i'm guessing time skip?))

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces