Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 pm
Four is Trouble

Here we will see four freshmen college students go about their daily lives, but with some twists and turns. Landon and Logan Seymour are identical twin brothers who have stuck together since, well, forever. Cecil Kross and Alistair Otoski are two very different people who are members of a gang. Logan is the trouble maker, Landon is more well behaved than his brother, but by a slight degree, Alistair is an abused pain lover, and Cecil and a royal pain in the butt. When the two become interested in the other two, the four are thrown into a slough of things.

If you are not LilRinn or Kassumi6, then do not post anything below.
Feel free to read along!

Houses

In progress...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℒandon and ₤ogan Seymour

I could be the corpse and you could be the killer

If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner

I could be the drugs and you could be the dealer

Everything you say is like music to my ears

On the typical daily basis, the twins had gone to school in outfits that matched but weren't the same. They looked exactly alike, like clones or like one was being mirrored. So this sometimes caused issues and the boys would have to dress differently in order to lower any issues. However, today Landon and Logan were feeling extra devious. The only hint that gave away who was who was their beanie's and even those looked alike if you didn't pay attention. Today they planned to really confuse some poor souls. It wasn't that hard to do. They had to get off to their classes and such first though. Split ways. Today the two switched schedules even. Landon was taking Logan's classes, Logan was taking Landon's... Could Logan trust Landon for that? Probably not..

Logan pulled his brother along beside him, a smile beaming on his face. Later on they- well Logan, planned for them to go run around after their collage classes and screw with people. So he most of all wanted to get through with the day. "Logan slow down! I'm half asleep!" Landon complained. Currently his wrist was being held in the hand of Logan, who was rushing them down the side walk. Logan rolled his eyes at the complaining. "You're awake enough to complain but not hurry up a bit?" Logan had questioned the other. Landon didn't look all that tired to Logan. So Logan didn't get what the issue was here. Or perhaps Landon simply didn't feel like being in class today? Logan just shrugged it off as nothing and continued to rush them off to get to class.

Luckily they arrived a bit early and they could take their time doing this. Get into character you could say. They were switching classes and had to make it seem like they were the other twin. As far as how they acted in class. Which meant Logan would at least pretend to be jotting down notes while Landon would be kicking his feet up onto the desk and not do anything all day. So Landon's day should have been more so relaxing for the most part. "See ya!" Logan said, hugging his brother. Landon of course hugged Logan back and said goodbye.

After having parting ways, Landon headed off to Logan's first class of the day, which was some mathematics class of some kind. He acted how Logan would have normally acted, uncaring, laid back, chilled. He tried to match his brother's 'bad boy' pasture as well as he possibly could have. Which wasn't too hard knowing that they were twins. Landon scanned around the room until his eyes settled onto Logan's seat. Logan normally sat in a desk by the window. It was annoying to Landon to sit there but, it gave him something to look out into to distract himself through class. That or he could doodle onto his paper. Landon ignored everyone and went to Logan's desk, seating himself onto the chair behind it. His backpack was plopped onto the floor lazily as he kicked his feet up onto the desk, leaned back and pulled his beanie over his eyes. He was giving off the impression that he was, or is falling asleep.

The other half of the twins, Logan, took his time getting to Landon's first class of the day. It was a literature class. One that Landon was great in but, Logan unfortunately wasn't so great or fond of the class in particular. Which was slightly bad when trying to pretend to be Landon, but no one tended to notice. As far as he knew, they were the only identical twins attending this collage, so not many knew to look for twins. So who would think he wasn't Landon? Logan entered into Landon's class and sat near the back, where Logan always sat to avoid the eyes of others. He sat down and pulled out Landon's journal for this class. The side notes, journal entries and so forth were all very well hand written and neatly organized. Come to think of it, Landon had better hand writing than Logan. Weird.. Logan looked up at the clock, taking note that class would be starting soon. This was the first time that he attended this class in Landon's place. It was going to be weird. Hopefully he wouldn't embarrass Landon by doing something too stupid.

Landon and Logan's outfits of the day~
Take a peek.

Kassumi6
Well. Here we go. The boys switched schedules today. Hope this post is fine. Had no idea how else to start it. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 pm
𝕮ecil 𝕶ross | Ⱥlistair Ѳtoski

User ImageUser Image
sdfb'Cause all your heads are gonna roll
sbsdfbI've made your misery my goal
bvbadfbSo if you want survival
bsdfbgbKneel on my arrival
fkfkfffor this is how I rule the world

Memories consumesdge
Like opening the woundgaerher
I'm picking me apart againgaerh
You all assumeadfge
I'm safe here in my roomfgfggg
Unless I try to start againdnjhjhg

xx Cecil walked onto campus dressed as usual. Some kind of plainly colored, unbuttoned blazer, a shirt of some color with a collar and every button buttoned, a tie that was worn loose like he didn't even try, some skinny jeans that were nice and black, and plainly colored converse. It was normal for the male to dress in such attire, but no one knew why. Yes, Cecil took school rather seriously for the most part, but why he bothered to dress to impress on a college campus was beyond everyone even his friends. The girls seemed to like it just fine and sometimes stared. The redheaded male would only flash them a smile to make them look away out of embarrassment. Cecil walked until he came to grassy area near the buildings and by a table he typically met his friends at. Today Alistair was early and dressed in just some simple clothes accompanied by all his usual bandages. "People really don't bother to look good around here, do they?" The Irishmen asked and Alistair shrugged in response. "Not unless there's a certain reason." Came Alistair's reply while Cecil placed his bag down on the table and took a seat. A couple minutes later their friends were there, but soon they all left for class.

xx Alistair's first class was a math class he didn't so anything in. He was good at math and really didn't care for it. It was required and that's the only reason he took it. He walked into class and looked around before he went to take his usual seat, which was right next to the other "slacker" with the beanie pulled over his eyes. Alistair never talked to anyone in this class or many of them. He had a class with a few friends, which included a class with Cecil. Some science class. The class was also with the slacker and some other guy that looked like him. They were obviously twins, but Alistair didn't pay much attention to them. He set his backpack down by his chair and took a seat before he crossed his arms on the table and buried his face into them. Maybe he should have worn a sweater today, it would have been a lost more comfortable than his bare arms. Oh well, Alistair closed his eyes (even if the other couldn't be seen by the bandages) and sighed. Maybe he should carry a sweater with him for the classes he slept through.

xx Meanwhile, Cecil entered his literature class and went straight to his seat. He payed no mind to anyone that stared at him. His hair was enough to catch people's eyes. It was pinned back on one side with some bobby pins and his ear was visible with all the little studs. He sat down next to the male in the beanie and set his backpack down. He pulled out the notebook he used for this class along with a mechanical pencil and eraser. As he waited, he set his elbow on the table and placed his chin in his had. His eyes stared dully at the front of the classroom, but then glanced at the male next to him who seemed to be fumbling with his notes. He had yet to learn anyone's name, but this guy he had become accustomed to just like anyone else he sat next to in his classes. Today something seemed off about the male. He looked perfectly normal and looked the male over before he looked back at the front of the room when the professor came in. Maybe Cecil would be able to put his finger on it later.

x
Attire: Cecil | Alistair

x

LilRinn
Yay! That's fine xD We'll just go with what he got.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℒandon and ₤ogan Seymour

Landon could tell someone came to the seat next to him but, didn't pay mind to them. Unlike Logan, Landon was too shy to provoke conversation, only speaking when spoken to. A little bit of a shift in position was obvious from when the other sat by him. It was more so a nervous shift in movement than anything. He hadn't been in this particular class yet, so he wasn't used to anyone in this class. Which may or may not have created issues along the lines. "Logan!" Landon heard a man's voice shout his brother's name but of course it wasn't Logan being yelled at. At first Landon didn't respond, forgetting that he was going by Logan currently. This act of ignoring the man caused the man to grow irritated. Landon didn't notice though, it would appear that he had fallen asleep.

This didn't stop the man, the professor, to come over and whack Landon upside the head with a rolled up newspaper, like one would do disciplining a dog. "Logan, get up and get your feet off my desks!" The man had scolded. From pure shock, Landon jumped, causing himself and the chair to fall back to the floor. "Ahh!" Landon shouted. A loud crash could be heard as his back and the chair met the ground. Landon groaned miserably as he pulled his beanie from his face, his hair laid sloppily over his eyes that glared up at the man who caused this. "Do it again I'm cutting you from my class, understood?" With that the man left Landon be. He waved the man off and sighed. "Yeah, yeah." Was all he said as he rolled from the chair. Landon picked the chair up and stood up, a slight hint of pain on his face as he sat back down in a normal position. A light blush was on his face when he realized a few eyes looked at him. It made him shift nervously and blink. "What! Haven't seen a guy fall before? Get back to work!" Landon ordered and looked away nervously. He at least sounded more.. Assertive than he was. Not nearly a Logan's voice though. Landon just tried to ignore what happened though and sighed.

There was a particular red-headed male that walked in. One that had caught Logan's eyes. He had stared for a moment to come to realize something, Landon didn't stare at others, let alone make eye contact. Logan had to quickly pull his eyes away to avoid any possible suspicion to arise. Who couldn't have been tempted to at least glance over though? The man was quite attractive. The way he dressed though was a little professional for school for his tastes.. IF he was going to be honest. Logan really liked the guys hair though. Logan glanced once more over at the other, just because he couldn't help it.. He hadn't said anything though, acting like he knew the guys face.

In all seriousness, it was more difficult to act like his brother than for Landon to act like Logan. Mainly because he wasn't shy. Like right now, Landon would have been getting nervous, blushing and trying to not move away from the other looking over him. Logan simply sat there, pretending not to notice. Once the professor came into the class, Logan sat up and pulled out a pencil from Landon's back pack. He flipped to the next page in line to use. Titled it whatever it needed to be titled for the sake of organization. After that he had jotted down important things little by little lazily. His hand writing clearly didn't match up to his brother's but, he was the only one looking at this. Hopefully. At one point while working he glance over at the guy by him then back at his paper. "Do you always dress like that to school?" Logan asked quietly.

Take a peek.

Kassumi6
Cooolllllllll. xP I feel like this post got longer than it should have been. Oh well. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 am

User ImageUser Image

Memories consumesdge
You all assumeadfge

xx Alistair raised his head when the person next to him fell over. Well, that seemed a bit odd for some tough guy, but then again the guy had probably been sleeping. He looked at the person, Logan, with one purple eye as he peaked over his arm at the male. Alistair didn't react to being yelled at and pretty much just put his head back in his arms. He didn't really care.

xx Cecil wrote down quick, neat notes as the lecture went on, but then came a question from his left. He glanced over at the male next to him then looked down at the notebook he wrote in. On one page were neatly written notes and the other the sloppy one's the male was currently taking. Now he understood what was so off about today. The male next to him never bothered to ask questions before or even talk to him; he seemed like the shyer, quieter type unlike this male who seemed different. "Do you always trade classes with your brother?" Cecil questioned back in his Irish accent, but kept it to a low whisper so as not to disturb anyone around them or the professor. The last thing he wanted to deal with was the professor scolding him while they could be doing something much more productive that wasn't a complete waist of Cecil's time.

x

x

LilRinn
It's fine! Sorry this is short, but I wanted to get something out before I left.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:27 am
User ImageUser Image
ℒandon and ₤ogan Seymour

The person next to him had even stared for a moment. He fell embarrassingly, grab most of everyone's attention, embarrassingly. Landon just wanted to curl up and hide somewhere now. Or sleep. That too would have been great. Thanks to Logan he hadn't slept enough last night. Anyways. Landon muttered a few things under his breath, not loud enough to disturb anyone. He reached over and grabbed a notebook out of Logan's backpack and plopped it onto the top of the desk. He then went for a pencil. Which he couldn't find one. “Right.. Don't have any.” Landon whispered whit a roll of his eyes. How the hell did Logan always lose his pencils? If he didn't have any pencils, how did he manage to doodle so much in his notebook too? Landon shook his head then looked at some the doodles. He saw one obviously of himself and Logan. The doodle was Logan strangling Landon over something. 'Really, Logan? Really?' Landon thought just before looking over at the guy sitting next to him. “Hey, why don't ya give me a pencil?” Landon asked quietly. This question would come off rather rudely but, that was a typical way Logan would ask for things. From other class mates at least.

An almost upset look washed over Logan's face. One that seemed slightly offended when questioned over switching classes with his brother. However, that Irish accent was so.. unique. It was like music to his ears. Logan blinked a few times. He felt like he was failing his attempt of pretending to be Landon. He couldn't give up yet, though. He could still try to fix this. A very slight frown formed as Logan shied his eyes away from the redhead. He looked down at his paper and erased a few things to make them more readable. “I-I'm s-sorry.. That wasn't nice.. I'm just tired.” Logan said in a soft, timid voice. God this felt so weird, and unlike himself. Usually he would have just snapped back with another question or something along the lines. Logan was trying to keep into character though, and wasn't going to break character so easily. Even if he did slip up just a little bit. Logan shut the notebook gently and carefully placed his pencil down with a little yawn. At which point he kept his eyes directed away from the other and sighed softly. He didn't find any point in taking notes if Landon couldn't read them. If he was questioned by anyone on the sloppy writing, he'd try to pass it off as being too tired. Which Landon was really tired today. He had kept them both up a little late, doing nothing but no good he'd assure you.

Take a peek.

Kassumi6
It's alright. (:

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Memories consumesdge
You all assumeadfge

xx The sound of shuffling could be heard from the right of Alistair as the dark haired male went through his backpack. Alistair didn't pay attention; he was finally started to doze off until the male spoke to him. One purple eye peaked out to stare at the male dully. His eye was empty, void of any emotion as he gave the dark haired male a once over then make a disapproving sound with his tongue before his eye vanish under his arm. He didn't have to give this guy anything not even his attention. While this happened the lecture was going on and the teacher was writing a problem on the whiteboard. The marker squeaked every so often when the professor wrote numbers or symbols on the board. Soon the professor started to speak and explain the problem. Alistair might not have been looking, but he was listening and that was enough for him to get past this class.

xx Cecil rolled his eyes and looked back at the front of the classroom. "And there is nothing wrong with the way I dress. You're just below me." Cecil looked down at his notebook and wrote some notes as the professor went on. Oh, the redhead was rather arrogant when he wanted to be and right now he wanted to be. He wasn't to see if he could push his "new classmate" at all. He was going to enjoy the short time they were going to be spending together. The male probably didn't notice that Cecil was taking two sets of notes from the class. He wrote fast enough to keep up without too much of a problem, which worked well to his advantage.

x

x

LilRinn
Finally home~!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℒandon and ₤ogan Seymour

Silence, and a look, maybe a little noise too. That all Landon got from the male sitting next to him. Not shocking to be honest. Not with the way he asked for a pencil to begin with. Talking like that never brought him any good. Perhaps asking in a kinder way would get him what he wanted. How could he do so without giving away his position though? Hmm. Landon sighed and looked away from the other, dark haired male in thought. After a short moment he looked by over. “Can you, please, lend me a pencil?” Landon asked in a kinder tone this time. He heard his, well Logan's name said in a stern voice to pull his attention back to the front of the class. So he turned back around with a soft mumble. Was it just him or did this professor like yelling at Logan more than the others did? Call him crazy but, this one seemed to have a hint of enjoyment in his eyes when yelling at him.. Landon wound up glancing back over at the other male again from the corner of his eye, hoping he'd be getting a pencil.

Below him? You've got to be kidding. Logan shook his head, disappointed in how this guy spoke. Yet it wasn't unexpected by someone with the male's looks and how how he dressed. Logan would have been shocked if the guy acted any different. Now was the point that Logan decided that he wasn't going to play games anymore, as much as he wanted to. “Below you?” Logan asked quietly then shook his head again. Honestly, Logan wasn't sure if the man meant that he was below in a social status, in money or just plain below his person in general. However, Logan didn't really care. This guy just seemed like some arrogant a** whole that needed to be put in his place. “You seem like the average a**whole to me. Just because you're in a monkey suit doesn't make you any better.” Logan said. He was over all calm and didn't show any signs that he was upset, because he wasn't. He was just snapping back at the male, not taking his bullsh*t you could say.

Take a peek.

Kassumi6
Yay~! Welcome back. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff