Goddess Wars [Talaxdragon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image
"It all comes back to what was mentioned before, about Pistis designing you with a special purpose, a special power that lies dormant inside of you even now. It's ancient and very powerful so I will help train you through channeling it outward." She paused for a moment as they turned into a new corridor. This one had a lighter, more aerie appeal to it. White candles burned overhead, illuminating the mural of creation and all the histories that came after it. Even the floor became more translucent, a soft fog beginning to replace the marble floors long past before the two finally entered a large, stunning chamber. There were golden arches that expanded up towards the dark heavens above. The stars glistened beautifully as the constellations roused to their feet and stood at attention to the two goddesses that entered. But soon all eyes fell to the large, glowing orb that lit up the darkness of the chamber, surrounded by an ethereal plane. "This is your world, your Earth." Eriu began as she lead Dawn inside by the hand, as the constellations of Scorpio and Taurus looked with curiosity. "And if you bottle up the power we will soon unleash, you can create devastating consequences for the ones who continue to reside on this small, floating ball in the cosmos." She stopped at the foot of the spinning globe before she sat down with her legs crossed, motioning for Dawn to do the same.

"Unleashing the goddess inside of you through positive means if very important." Eriu began as she touched the valley in between her large breasts, which then a bright gem protruded and began to glisten brightly. "This is my gem of light, also known as an opal on Earth, this is the embodiment of all that is me. Pistis has a Amethyst, Isara a Emerald, and Khasa a Sapphire." She lowered her hand to the center of Dawn's chest with a smile of reassurance. "The point of today's exercise is to bring forward your gem so you can proceed forward in your destiny and help us bring a new age of enlightenment and peace to your troubled world."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:42 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn blushed lightly when she felt Eiru touch the valley of her breasts. She nodded a bit. "Right. But.. How do I know what my gem is? And how do I bring it out?" she asked curiously. She took the opportunity to glance around the room. Dawn could recognize a few constellations around them, but soon focused her eyes on Earth. It looked like nothing more but a very detailed and very advanced science project. She stared at it as it spun on it's axis.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
Eriu laughed gently as she removed her hand and lowered it to the center of her lap. "That will all come in time, trust me, I know you will be a natural at this." She said with a smile as she watched the constellations overhead begin to gather around the two in a large circle, floating effortlessly against the starry background. "First you must find your center by combining the chakras that Khasa had opened previously. One after the other you will open them by your own willpower, and by the end, your chosen gem will reveal itself to you, as will your natural state of being." She motioned to her own statuette beauty as she continued. "These forms that we take before you are not the forms we truly reside in, these are here for you to become more comfortable among us. If I were to show you my true form, you'd think it was a work of science fiction." She laughed once more before she wrinkled her nose as her look once again became serious. "And now, we begin." She closed her eyes before a soft, whimsical chiming could be heard echoing around the room, creating a comforting hum that began to lull Dawn into the motions to unlock her true state.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn closed her eyes as she concentrated on meditating. She took a few deep breaths, feeling her chest rise and collapse slowly as she tried her hardest to clear her thoughts. In her mind, she could see the lights of the chakras. Her eyebrows twitched slightly as she took another deep breath to calm herself. Dawn could hear a small voice in the back of her mind whispering to her. She clasped her hands and gently set them in her lap as she concentrated on opening her chakras.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image
Eriu opened one eye to look at Dawn's progress as her breathing deepened and she began to unlock each one of her chakras, one after the other. She smirked knowingly as she saw anti-gravity begin to slowly take effect, a small circle of air beginning to surround her body as her hair and the fabric of her clothes began to tease upwards towards the heavens. "Good, now focus on each one individually. Each one should give you a clearer and clearer image of who you are destined to become." She breathed along with her as she closed her eyes once more as the chiming hum began to ring louder. "Start from the base and work up. You'll begin to notice the strain each one will put upon you as you face it, but once cleared you will see how much more powerful you become. As you work up to your head, then begin to search you memories, your likes and dislikes, the very essence of your being for your true nature. You are to be the incarnation of new life. The essence of when the door opens just before the close."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn nodded quietly as she focused on the first chakra. Her eyes shut tighter as she focused on it and it's light. It was difficult for her to accomplish, but she couldn't give up. She gripped her hands tightly as sweat began rolling down the side of her face.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
Soon, she unleashed the power of the first chakra, rainbow specks of light beginning to collect around her as she continued on to the next one. Eriu smiled as she focused on helping her reveal her inner light, knowing that soon each one after the other will become easier as she grew with more strength and power. "Just focus on the light, block out any and all temptations and distractions that could divert you from your path towards enlightenment." She told her soothingly as she breathed out, the opal at the center of her chest beginning to glow more and more brightly as Dawn continued to unleash the power that resided within her.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn nodded subconsciously as she stared at the shimmering light in her mind's eye. She took a few deep breaths, the next chakra being a bit more easy than the first. As she slowly unlocked it, sweat dripped down the side of her face. It was a bit difficult for Dawn, but she felt as though she could do this. She needed to do this, for the sake of her planet and everyone she cared about.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
The spiraling orb that represented the earth began to have small orbs rise from its surface before they fell around in precise points around Dawn's figure. As she unlocked the light of another chakra, an orb of this light was pass right through her at that exact moment. This was the transference of energy she needed to surpass and become a new goddess. Eriu opened her eyes and smiled at this revelation as she noticed small, glowing gems beginning to bud underneath the skin of her collarbone, although she could still not tell what her gem would be. "That's it, just breathe. Let all the good energy in and all of the bad energy out." She cooed as the ringing continued and the constellations watched with amazement from above.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn breathed slowly and deeply, gently placing her hands over her chest at the base of her neck. She could feel the light emerging from her. Before she knew it, she felt a warm, solid and polished stone resting in her hands. Dawn opened her eyes once she had finished. She glanced down at her hands, at the small gem. It was a lapis lazui. "Wow... This is my gem?"

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image
Seeing how she crafted the small gem in no time at all caused a bright smile to come to the pale woman's lips as she leaped forward from her seated position and wrapped her arms around the younger goddess, resting her cheek against the top of Dawn's head. "See? I told you that you had light inside of you all this time." She began with a charming laugh before she loosened her grip and moved them to arm's length away from each other, although she still held onto her shoulders firmly. "See how they bow for you?" She asked her as she gestured with her eyes up towards the collection of constellations that were no longer pacing around and looking hesitant, but now serene and calm and bowing, giving her the respect that she had earned. "You are now more great and more powerful that you could ever imagine. That stone is the embodiment of your very spirit, of the spirits of the billions of people whom we sworn to protect against the darkness." She lifted on hand and gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear before her fingertips lingered on her face for just a moment. But she quickly retracted it and stood up, breathing outward as her own gem receded into her body. "Now that you are finished, I must take you to Khasa now, she will be expecting you.."

Tala of Darkness
Soooo sorry for the delay, school just swamped me and I never had the chance to do anything! But I'm back now and I hope you would still like to continue this with me~ ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:48 pm
Dawn Frostbite

OOC: It's okay. Just happy to have you back.

Dawn nodded and stood up, holding the little gem in her hand. She looked down at the small blue stone. She shoved the stone into her pocket, glancing up at Eiru with her oceanic eyes. "My next training is with Khasa? Oh gosh.. I still haven't gotten around to reading that book she's letting me borrow.." Dawn mused, letting out a small sigh. She glanced up towards the constellations, noticing them bowing down towards her. The sight was amazing. It caused her heart to skip a beat as she stared up at them. "Oh my gosh... They're bowing..? Are they bowing to me?"

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 am
User Image
Eriu smiled warmly as Dawn confessed to not finishing the task that Khasa had implemented the other night. "Oh it's completely alright, she expects you to be a natural from the beginning, whereas I know that even the brightest of stars need help from the clouds to show people the way to the light." She mused as she ran her fingers through her white hair, untangling some of it before she glanced upwards at the constellations once more. "That they are. Dawn, you must realize that your soul is more beautiful and more precious than you could have ever hoped to imagine during your human existence. But now, you are free from those earthly bonds and are free to mold and shape the world into the paradise that has been long gone from its surface." She raised her hand and waved them off, each constellation backing up into the starry sky above, becoming the stars themselves once more. "I think even managing something as simple as reading that book Khasa gave you should seem like a breeze now that your stone has surfaced. But come, Khasa is waiting. And she doesn't like to be kept waiting." And with that, she led Dawn out of the chamber and closed the double doors behind them.

Tala of Darkness

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces