Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

Céleste Yannick

Ah new school with its old school smell. I hated school in France what makes them think I'm going to like Japanese school. Céleste thought bitterly, tapping at what felt like a trash can. He was not at all happy with the move from his home in France where there were people that knew him but when work moves your father you move with him. "Stupid computer corporation." He muttered quietly under his breath. "Now where is this damn office. You would think they would of sent a guide or something." He mumbled adjusting the bag on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Takeshi Kaminaga

Takeshi strode down the hall of his school with his hands in his pockets without a care in the world. This was after all his school. After all the beat downs that he put on unlucky students who got in his way he deserved the title of king. He scanned the student body with his bored expression, which came across as maniacal at times, and in turn the students who were unlucky enough to catch his eye quickly looked away, terrified. Takeshi smiled inwardly at how much fear he instilled in the student body.Yet a small, minuscule, part of him felt the loneliness that came with all his power, He quickly squashed down that weak part of him and continued on his path.

Cisala Elden

[align=center][img]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Wolfmaster91/Decorated images/Shiki.jpg[/img]

[color=black][i]Takeshi Kaminaga[/i][/color]

[color=blue][/color][/align]

[spoiler]
[quote="Cisala Elden"][/quote]

Zackykinz13

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Céleste Yannick

Céleste wasn't saying that he was lost but... He was lost. This school had such a different layout then his last one and there was no way he was going to be able to find his way around this new school. His cane had caught on to a crack in the floor yanking it out if his hand and sending him sprawling into open air. Or what would of been open air had someone not of walked in front of him in time to cushion his fall. "Oh i am sorry. Um who is this?" He asked his light french accent showing that he was a foreigner as he roll off of his poor victim before sweeping his hands along the ground in search of his cane.

Zackykinz13

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff