Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:34 am
Hello my name is Alice but you may call me Ali, Al, or Cisala. I am a literate to semi-literate role player and would appreciate it if you could be to. I am part of multiple fandoms(I will only Roleplay OC's no actual characters) so if there is one you wish to try ask me and I'll see what I can do(I would really like to try a Homestuck RP though). I usually take on the DOMINANT role but there are two ideas below that I would like to take on the submissive role.

The dominant roles are listed first - The submissive roles are listed second.
Bold is the role I wish to take on.(obviously if none are bold then I don't mind which role intake on) *** are the roleplays I really want to do. Are the ones that are taken off of the list.

***Meister - Weapon(Soul Eater RP)
***Resistance leader - King's son(SEE PLOT 1 BELOW)
***Highschool jock - Crossdresser(SEE PLOT 2 BELOW)
***Older adopted brother(16-17) - Younger brother(14-15)
***Demon - Human(SEE PLOT 3 BELOW)
Human - Angel
Demon - Angel
Human - Mermaid(SEE PLOT 4 BELOW)
Vampire - Human
Werewolf - Human
Elf - Neko
Scientist - Experiment
Master - Pet
Dragon - Dragon master(SEE PLOT 5 BELOW)
Body guard - Blind charge
Hunter - Wolf/Bunny boy
Piano instructor(23-25) - Student(17-19)

SELECT PLOTS
(Please Note That Any Gender Used In The Plots Are Reversable And Can Be Yaoi Or Yuri If You So Choose)

PLOT 1
The kingdom of Soloman was once a peaceful place. Everyone was happy, and the kingdom was prosperous. That is until King Richard grew greedy and began taking in higher taxes. The people began to protest but anyone who spoke badly about the king they were hung. Everyone was to afraid to speak out so a group of people who called themselves 'The Resistance' rose up. They station themselves in their underground bunker waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And boy did it strike. The resistance leader James Lockhart had been sneaking around the castle gardens when he came across the kings son. He kidnapped Prince _____ and spirited him away to the underground bunker where they sent a message to the king, with the Prince's ring and a letter that told him that they had his son hostage. What will happen to the Prince if the King doesn't reply? And what will happen if a certain Prince falls for the leader of the resistance aimed to take down his father?

PLOT 2
Rowan LeFlair is just you average high school student from England with just one little secret. He is a male who happens to look and dress like a woman. He, his fathers, and his sister lied to the school and told the principal that he was a girl so that he could be comfortable and wear the girls uniform. It had been easy enough convincing everyone that he was a girl until a certain Highschool jock took a liking to him. _____ is the quarterback for the Soloman high football team and every girl wanted to be with him. All except one little British 'girl' who ignores him every time he walked by. And he is not going to give up until he has our little Rowan. With the Halloween festival coming up in less than a week will _____ get Rowan to go to the festival with him? And will Rowan be able to keep his secret from the persistent jock?

PLOT 3
_____ is a run away orphan who found himself/herself lost in the woods bleeding, and with an Angel on his tail. When all seems to be lost a strange person with leathery, bat like wings finds him/her passed out in a clearing and takes him home to patch him up, keeping any and all angels away from his/her modest cabin in the woods. Angels are not the innocent beings that mortals believe they are. They are flesh eaters that hide up in the clouds waiting for the perfect victim to arise. The only thing keeping the human race safe are ironically the one race that humans believe to be evil. The demons. Will the Demon be able to keep _____ safe? Or will he/she fall into the hands of the Angels?

PLOT 4
Life just seems boring for regular collage student _____ until he desires to take a walk along the beach on a rainy day. Who would of known that a walk to clear his head would change the rich boy's life forever when he finds an unconscious half fish half human creature lying on the sand. Things only get weirder when the unconscious boy's tail fades away leaving him as naked as a new born baby on the sand. _____ does the only thing he can think of. He wraps the small merman in his coat and takes him back to the dorm he sleeps in alone and waits for the strange boy to wake up.

PLOT 5
A dragon has no other purpose in life but to protect their Dragon master. They are to fight for their master and protect them form other Dragon masters who would wish them dead. That is the life of a Dragon. A Dragon master on the other hand is supposed to keep their Dragon in check and learn their sorcery so that they may protect themselves if their Dragon is unable to. The journey may be dangerous for our little duo but if they work together they can make it through life and maybe even find love in each other.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:45 pm
Quote:

Are you still looking for a rp partner?  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:22 pm
Cisala Elden

I know it's a bit late to post in here, but are you still interested in doing the Demon/Human roleplay?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm
mangafreak2012

Yes I am! Which one catches your fancy?

Kitty 5462

I would love to do that one with you! That is if you are still interested... I just got back from a VERY long hiatus sweatdrop  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 am
Cisala Elden

I was thinking plot five, if you'd like?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm
Kitty 5462

I would love to do that one with you! That is if you are still interested... I just got back from a VERY long hiatus sweatdrop

Alright, yeah! I got back from one about two months ago haha

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Kitty 5462

Ok I'll make the post once I'm a little less distracted sweatdrop

mangafreak2012

Aight! I'll make the post when I next get the chance. Also I would like to throw out there that if you want to be the dragon that's fine with me~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm
Cisala Elden
Kitty 5462

Ok I'll make the post once I'm a little less distracted sweatdrop

Sounds good to me!

Kieramist

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Kitty 5462

Here you are Doll~

EDIT: Oops I fixed it~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:16 am
Cisala Elden

Sure, I'll be the dragon if you don't mind 3nodding  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:53 am
mangafreak2012
Cisala Elden

Sure, I'll be the dragon if you don't mind 3nodding

I offered because I know people like to play as Dragons~ Aight imma make the thread now that I have time!

EDIT: Here you go~  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff