Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
1 x 1 Yaoi RP Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:02 pm
Hey guys, I am new here to this guild but I want to jump right into a role-play with a fairly literate person if that is alright. I am not too crazy about literacy I just like words to be spelled correctly at least most of the time.

I am looking for someone who is fairly active and won't mind me replying fairly fast since I tend to do that a lot and it can be too fast for some people. I someone who can keep up would be nice.

I also type in paragraphs, mostly 2 short paragraphs at a time but a little less is fine.~

----------

My Open Characters (so far):

User Image

Name: Tyler St. Denis
Orientation: Straight...For now.
Position: Uke. (But you have to get him there without dying first. >w>; )
Description/Story: Tyler dislikes rules and being told what to do, he is widely disliked by many students and all of the teachers at his school. He usually skips class and gets in fights. He wants to be kicked out of school so that he can be done with it. He tends to back talk and flee from situations where he has to speak to teachers since he hates them so much.
Personality: Quick to snap and rough around the edges, Tyler makes a fearsome bully-like character, however there is a soft inner core in him. He will look for a reason to either get in a fight or get away from situations and that is how he copes with people.
How he is in relationships: Harsh, seemingly unloving outside of that personal zone and in public.

NOTE: I really do not think that a weak willed seme would be good to handle Tyler. I really don't like weak willed soft semes either. xD; Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:46 am
SparkleUke
Hey guys, I am new here to this guild but I want to jump right into a role-play with a fairly literate person if that is alright. I am not too crazy about literacy I just like words to be spelled correctly at least most of the time.

I am looking for someone who is fairly active and won't mind me replying fairly fast since I tend to do that a lot and it can be too fast for some people. I someone who can keep up would be nice.

I also type in paragraphs, mostly 2 short paragraphs at a time but a little less is fine.~

----------

My Open Characters (so far):

User Image

Name: Tyler St. Denis
Orientation: Straight...For now.
Position: Uke. (But you have to get him there without dying first. >w>; )
Description/Story: Tyler dislikes rules and being told what to do, he is widely disliked by many students and all of the teachers at his school. He usually skips class and gets in fights. He wants to be kicked out of school so that he can be done with it. He tends to back talk and flee from situations where he has to speak to teachers since he hates them so much.
Personality: Quick to snap and rough around the edges, Tyler makes a fearsome bully-like character, however there is a soft inner core in him. He will look for a reason to either get in a fight or get away from situations and that is how he copes with people.
How he is in relationships: Harsh, seemingly unloving outside of that personal zone and in public.

NOTE: I really do not think that a weak willed seme would be good to handle Tyler. I really don't like weak willed soft semes either. xD; Sorry.

Hello, I'd be willing to do an rp with your character. I think I might actually have a good seme for him and could give you the profile if you're interested. Let me know. ^_^  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dantayy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Hello, I'd be willing to do an rp with your character. I think I might actually have a good seme for him and could give you the profile if you're interested. Let me know. ^_^

Ahhh im so sorry!
I was so busy with getting ready to sell at an upcoming convention that I totally forgot!

If you are still interested just post a bio up. ;w ;

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff