• Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 pm
James Lockhart

But my men like to call me Captain Jay

User Image

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

"Don't even think about it. I wouldn't for evyou into the kitchen on your first day. That's just cruel and I wouldn't wish Violet's lead on even my worst enemy." James chuckled quietly as he cringed at the thought of leaving anyone in Violet's care. She was a good , kind woman with a fighting spirit that he could appreciate, but she was absolutely batshit insane and a complete, and total dictator when it came to 'her' kit hen. "Though you won't be able to avoid the duty forever. Violet had taken Qaeda liking to you. But, she isn't one to worry about. She was to in love with her husband to pursue anyone else." He added calmly, trying to keep the conversation alive as they walked down the short tunnel only to turn into a longer one. "You'll find the sick bay at the end of this tunnel though it's quite a walk to get there since the tunnel curves to allow for the common area which is just on the other side if this wall."

They walked in silence for a little but after that until the Prince decided to speak up. "Of course. I will answer any question to the best of my ability. But, I ask that you don't ask me anything about our plans. I would tell you since you can't really do anything down here anyways, but the men would kill me." He said appolagetically. He had already come to the decision that the Prince was harmless, well as long as they didn't arm him, he wasn't actually sure how well the other handled a weapon, and he was pretty sure from Violet's body language that she had come to the same conclusion he had. Now he just had to get his me to believe it.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting til' the wars won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

(•O•O•C• Asdfghjkl;! If I had known our RP was on the first page I wouldn't of gone looking for it in the third one lD. I know I'm a stupid... sweatdrop )

Elementis_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:34 pm
••Helios••

User Image

Little ray's of sunshine...

Tristan simply walked in silence for a moment until he gathered his thoughts he looked around the hall they were walking along was somewhat deserted he would see men talking in small groups here and their. He looked back at the leader and sped up slightly since he was falling from his stride. "I...Well that is to say I was just wonder...how people can live down here? Under the ground and no sun."

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

((it's alright, forgive mine being so short))  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:39 pm
James Lockhart

But my men like to call me Captain Jay

User Image

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

James looked at the Prince with a blank expression before giving a quiet chuckle. "Is that all? You don't really think that we are down here all the time do you? And we have a skylight in the common area on top of that. Ok well maybe it's more of a glorified hole in the ceiling no longer the a foot, maybe a foot and a half, all around, but it still lets light in. I thought you were going to ask me something important. But, that actually surprised me." He chuckled a little more, obviously feeling slight more relaxed around the Prince.

"Maybe I'll get to show you the common room before the sun gets to low in the sky to let in light. Or maybe you would like to see it at night when there are less people and you can see the moonlight stream in through the skylight? It is a very pretty sight to see at night. I feel like you would like it... But, I'm sure that you miss the sunlight. Hm..." He hummed thoughtfully before coming to a conclusion. "Here's what we'll do. If you behave for the rest of your tour we can spend the rest of the day in the common area and you'll be able to see both. I can always use the excuse that I'm teach you your way around at night." He said giving the other a quick wink before he stopped in front of a small 'door'. It was really more of a curtain but it worked for its purpose. This is the infirmary. Our doctor is a little strange but he gets the job done. He has a really sick patient in today so I can't let you in incase they are contagious, but it's good to know where it's located. It's easy to twist an ankle down here in the dark. If we head down further I can show you the supply rooms and maybe we can find something a little small so you're not wearing baggy clothing. Or maybe the girls have your dirty cloths cleaned by now. Who knows?" He shrugged calmly.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting til' the wars won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

(•O•O•C• Oh that's fine. I don't mind so long as you give me something to work with~)

Elementis_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm
••Helios••

User Image

Little ray's of sunshine...

Tristan looked down he had to hold in his embarrassment he supposed it was a foolish question after all some of the people looked like they had quite a bit of sun even those in the kitchens. He looked back up at James and noticed him humming somehow he seemed in a lightly mood then before, was his stupid question that powerful enough to make him chuckle and hum that way? Somehow that made him feel better.

When the resistance leader glanced back and winked Tristan simply blinked then glanced away then looked at the curtain and at the door for a moment thinking of something to say. He finally looked back at him. "I would like to see the sun before it sets but the idea of seeing the moonlight sounds great too...as for the clothes I'll be fine with whatever you give me."

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

((Will do))  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items