You may call me Aegir. I have been on Gaia since 2004 and I have been roleplaying for about 9 years. I don't particularly think gender matters at all, so I'll skip over that piece. I am of legal drinking age in all countries around the world, so you needn't worry about that either. What you should worry about is that I am a full time student athlete in college. I am going for my degree in psychology. I swim for my sport. It takes up quite a bit of my time but I will more than likely be able to give you a reply every other day, if not daily. If we rp over skype, I will type however much you want, including LITERATE AND DESCRIPTIVE small paragraphs. Let me know if you need details on this. On Gaia, I am willing to roleplay in Private Messages or in Forums. I can post anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, depending. I love OOC chatter and plotting. I tend to play more submissive characters in general but most are switches. Real relationships are give and take. This will be my roleplays as well.

TL;DR?
I am 21
I have been roleplaying for 9 years
I'm a student athlete
I will reply at least once every other day, if not more.
My post length varies but I am lazy literate.
I roleplay SKYPE>FORUMS>PMs
OOC chatter
Plotting
I tend to play more submissive characters.
Relationships are give and take.
YAOI

What I want from you!
Be able to reply at least once every 2-3 days. I'm impatient. Sue me.
Be 18+. No offense to the youngin's but it's awkward.
Have a solid grasp on the english language. Spelling errors are fine and even some grammar issues but know the difference between Then and Than, Our and Are, the There's and the To's.
Be friendly.

Cravings
Fandoms

Ai No Kusabi emotion_kirakira heart heart heart heart heart heart
OC(pet)xOC(blondie)

Game Of Thrones
Dothraki Culture

Originals
SlavexMaster heart
Adventure
DemonxSummoner
ShifterxHunter
WerewolfxSire heart
Fledgling Vamp x Older vamp
Captured Pirate Captain X Naval officer heart
Pirates in general
Vikings
MermanxOwner heart
Piratexmerman
Tribal manxCivilized man/explorer
Your ideas. (I reserve the right to politely deny)

Let me know what you're craving. I'll more than likely work with you! I love to mix and match.

Simple, short and to the point. smile Let's get a few games goin

THIS WILL BE SKYPE CHAT... CHAT!!}