• Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:57 pm
This is a rp between myself -Sheeplsh and Aegirsdottir
So do not post unless you are one of us. c: heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 pm
Sheeplsh
No pretties until I edit the pic and figure the foramt out

Galen was cold within the wooden, wheeled crate he was transported in. A soft, leather collar bound him from using Hellfire to warm himself with. It kept him from using any form of power. It was infuriating. He couldn't touch it himself. ******** humans. How damned annoying.

Weak light passed through the small cracks in his prison, washing upon fair skin and copper hair, illuminating bright eyes. Despite how docile the demon seemed, he was truly just exhausted. He'd fought all he could against the capture, then fought some more during his transport. His father was too far away. He would get word of his son's capture far too late to do anything. Galen was honestly waiting for his death, however depressing that may have been. He craved it, at this point.

The horses shied away from him, refusing to pull in close enough to go through the gate to the human kingdom until Galen was through it himself. This was a mockery. The beasts were smart, at least. The humans thought they could just bind him... Gods forbid the human prince knew how to soul bind. That would be a special occasion. When finally the wagon lurched to a halt, green eyes blinked blearily about, begging release. Voices around him spoke. The crate was moved to a lower location, likely the ground. Galen was ready to pounce. He wanted to feel flesh between his teeth and blood on his tongue. Let them release him under pretenses that he was too tired to attack. He'd prove them wrong.

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ohrli

Spooky Trader

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 pm
Aegirsdottir

f history could set you free
xxxxxxxfrom who you were supposed to be
xxxxxIf ⓈⒺⓍ in our society
XXXXXXXXXXXXXdidn't tell a guy who he should be
'Cause all my life I've tried to fight
whatxxxxxxxxxx
ℋistory xxxx
has given me

User Image

αℓναяσgαяαу

User Image
Impatient fingers tapped on the Rosewood table below.Producing a hollow noise that irritated the dark haired male,but he would continue to do so.He awaited the news of the demon prince's capture.It had to be successful,Alvaro longed to prove his worth to his father.It seemed like no matter how much the boy tried his father was never proud.Such a triumph like this would surely get the king to appreciate his son.Violet eyes moved from his active fingers,over to the door.Which had began to open."Sir."The familiar voice muttered walking into the room.A unsettled look settled on the messengers face."What's your report?"Alvaro demanded,brows creasing in frustration.He had waited long enough.

☾ An uneasy smile formed on the messenger's pink lips."He's been captured."The shakiness in his voice made Alvaro chuckle lightly."Lead me to him,yes?"The prince stood,following the shorter male out of the chamber.He felt at his own torso,making sure his favorite blade was there,just in cause it needed to be used.They walked a while before reaching a barred door.Fetching his keys from a pocket on his cloak he unlocked the door.They were in the dungeon now.He heard voices,one coming from his father and another from the high mage."I think we should leave him in the box."The mage said with a frown."This whole thing is very foolish,This will not help with the war between our nations."He continued.The aging king raised a palm to the mage."Silence."The king demanded,turning towards Alvaro,a displeased look on his face.

☾ "Did you plan this,without my consent?"The king questioned the prince.Alvaro stood tall,confident before his father."Yes,sir."He responded."You should have informed me."The king stated,before shuffling off towards the exit.He glanced back at his son."He's your problem now.Until this war is settled."Alvaro's jaw tightened as he listened to his fathers words.He refrained from saying anything.He watched him leave before turning back to the wooden crate with a sigh.He gave it a swift kick,yet not hard enough to knock it over onto its next side."Will you be a good little demon if I let you out of there?"He questioned the creature inside the wooden prison.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄ gαℓєи נαєρнєтн ▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageGalen jumped at the sounds outside his cage. Someone was angry. This hadn't entirely been planned out, had it? Unfortunately, however unplanned it seemed, it had worked. The demon within the cage was hungry and his head ached. Likely because of the oppressive wards placed on him at the moment. A low growl left the demon, who ached to claw his way out of the small, resonate box. They were speaking of him as if he were the prince's new pet!

THUMP! The demon bared his fangs at the noise and hissed. He was not a house pet! He was a demon! He, in fact, still had bits of human about the corners of his mouth. Smears of blood on his hands denoted that he had not gone down without a fight. Afterall, he was the demon prince. What would it say of his kind, had he just allowed himself to be taken?

That question, spoken in such a sickly sweet voice drew a chuckle in kind, sweet but dripping with malice and threat. "That depends on what your definition of good is, dear prince. Why don't you let me out anyway. You like playing games, don't you?" Deadly, Jaepheth's voice resonated within the box, daring the prince to test him. A small spark jumped from the leather ward about his throat, causing a soft hiss to escape from his teeth. "Release me at once."

SheepIsh

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ohrli

Spooky Trader

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Aegirsdottir

f history could set you free
xxxxxxxfrom who you were supposed to be
xxxxxIf ⓈⒺⓍ in our society
XXXXXXXXXXXXXdidn't tell a guy who he should be
'Cause all my life I've tried to fight
whatxxxxxxxxxx
ℋistory xxxx
has given me

User Image

αℓναяσgαяαу

User Image
The prince stood over the crate,arms crossed as he looked down.A mischievous smirk covered Alvaro's lips.The voice that left the crate was dangerously interesting."I know your kind,I know what you're capable of.Im not just going to let you out.Not without an agreement."Alvaro thought for a moment."If i let you out,you must not hurt me.I have too much business to attend to,to die this early in my years."He knelled down by the crate."Soon,my father will die."He said softly."He thinks i dont know how sick he is,I must be here to take his place.So i can protect my people from creatures like you."

☾He cleared his throat,placing a hand on the top of the wood."But its your choice,you could be out here,or stuck in that small wooden prison."Alvaro said with a smirk,tapping his fingers on the top of it.If the demon didn't agree,Alvaro would leave.He would have no desire to speak with the demon from within the box that restrained him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄ gαℓєи נαєρнєтн ▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageGalen flinched at the drumming sounds of fingers on the top of his little box but gave no more audible sound of his annoyance than a slight scuff within. The human king was sick and the human prince was greedy and stupid. All the better time to take over. Attack with such a force that they would be unable to combat effectively. But instead of being able to communicate these things with his army general or even with his father, the prince was stuck in this cage, grinding his sharp teeth.

An agreement not to bring harm to the prince. He never said to anyone else, though. The collar sparked again as he tried to use his abilities. He cursed under his breath, silent for some time. This human thought he could have a demon on ball and chain. And while Galen was absolutely defiant of the idea, defiance did nothing to free him.

"No harm will come to you." He finally stated, words terse and bitten out. "Now let me out of this damnable cage." Galen, for all his power and stature, was actually quite afraid of small spaces. Being in one so long had fried every nerve he'd had and exhausted him to no end. Many men had died putting him in there and many more would perish should he be placed in one again. It was clear by the tone of voice that the demon was done with the small spaces and with humans in general. He wanted out.

SheepIsh

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200