Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Jordan Stall

"Yeah it was a bit stressful having to do it all on my own, some days I just wanted to throw my hands in the air and say 'I am done' but I needed the money and the place to stay so I stuck through it." Jordan said as he followed the other to the room room where he would be staying. "So tomorrow when I begin my job how will I know what I am to be doing? Is there a chart? Or some kind of meeting? I don't want to feel to lost on my first day of work.....well more than I already will be. Also do I have like one main job? Like at one place I was bascially the butler to the owner. One time I was cook...." Jordan said with a nervous chuckle. "Also do you have a dress code?" Jordan had some suits and ties that made him look professional....though he didn't know if the other liked his workers to where a certain thing. "Also sorry for all the questions I just like to know what I will be doing."

"Yeah though it was long ago so I don't hold any more anger inside of me about.....manly because I felt if I stayed angry about that I wouldn't be able to move on with my life....though I guess you can say it scarred me a bit...because now if I am around someone who is gay I get parinord and think that they might be like that one friend....." Jordan said as he shrugged his shoulders. "I know it's not good to judge someone based on past experence but it is a bit hard not to when it was such a tramatic experence. And no one can say that I am wrong to judge some based on my experence unless they have been though the same thing as I." Jordan firmly as he stood his ground on the situation. "Some people say the expperence had made me become homophobic but I just say I that made me paranoid and taught me to watch who I trust and let into my life, no matter their sexuality." Jordan said as he stood the enterance to his room.

"Okay....see ya leter." Jordan said as he watched the other walk away. Jordan thought that the other gave off a certain vibe...a vibe that kinda gave him a creepy feeling....but he just couldn't figure out what it was.

Jordan opened the door to his room and looked around. There were multiple beds but thwy looked unused so he was happy that the other said that he had one unoccupied room. Jordan sat his stuff on the bed closet to the window. Jordan open his bag and grabbed a set of casul clothing before he went into the bathroom.

Jordan was shocked at how mice the servants bathroom looked. Not many people would care enough to take care of their servants.....let alone give then this nice a of living place. Jordan felt like this place would be a nice new start for him....as long as his barriers stayed up and as long as no one here betrays him.

Jordan ran him a bath and was soon enjoying a nice, ralxing soak.

(((I am back!!! Sorry I disappeared for a while. Life had been so crazy that I felt like I didn't have time to do anything. Also sorry if the post is a bit long. I guess I just had more to say in this post..... XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Kitty 5462

bump  

Jessie-Ann-2013

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items