9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 am
please delete  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 pm
tiny14xx
Amazing picture by the way, you have such talent!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, my name is Kaien Allen Cliffe, pronounced Kai-in in basic terms if you are curious. Most people tend to call me Kai because they mess up my name and it is quite annoying at times. I am twenty two years of age, but certainly don't look it. Though, looking at me you might think I am just a gorgeous boy who is not even legal yet. I can't help it I have feminine and perfect looks! Last I checked, I was a male and I surely haven't changed that matter. I am very much interested in other men only, females are disgusting to me honestly, but shh, don't tell? Please? How would you consider the way I act? Well, I am actually quiet, keep to myself, and a little shy around certain people. Though, I can be a little ballsy and raise my voice when I am angry or being accused of something, like killing my family. Plus, I am a little cocky from time to time, I can't help it I am beautiful!

Before all of this happened, I was working at a café, something I really loved, but I guess now I am a full time mental patient, huh? It is really ridiculous how I ended up here. How could one make such a mistake and accuse me of killing my own family. Sure, they were annoying, but not to the point I would kill them! I was out having fun with friends... Just doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. Flaws I have, though I act cocky, I am actually very unstable about the way I look. I hate that I look like a very feminine male, it makes me scared that someone will make fun of me, which has happened. I also do have scars on my wrists from being bullied and I had no way out other than to cut myself... So maybe I am slightly mentally unstable.

You want to know about MY life do you? Well, I was the youngest out of three siblings and had two loving parents. Sure, living around them was great and all, but being the youngest, and the prettiest, of the bunch always caused me to get picked on. So I tended to stay away from my family as much as possible. My parents worked very hard to get us where we were. My father was a lawyer and my mother was into art, she was even attending college for it! I was so proud of her!

Well, I grew up rough, I was always being picked on, had little to no friends. I was very antisocial the more it went on and as the years passed. You just get used to it after time. Well, my family actually started to grow distant when my oldest sister moved away. She got pregnant soon after and tried to come back, but my parents refused and we hadn't heard much from her. Well, my other sister and brother stuck around for years, both being popular through high school and never including me into anything, but whatever. As time went on, I did manage to make some friends.

It was a few months after turning twenty two that things fell apart. I came home late and freaked out when I saw my family was dead... So I called my sister's phone and I guess she is the one that called the cops. I was crying and so devastated... Though, I managed to get accused of killing them even though there was no proof... So now, I am stuck in a horrible Asylum with nothing to do and not wanting to talk to anyone! It drives me up a wall, but I have to live with it.

There you go, my life all summed up. You happy?!

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:08 am
YesterdayTodayForever
Thank you ^_^ And sorry, I decided to redo my post.

User Image

xxx тαкαsнιxиαиασxxx
xxx Asylum Doctor
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
“My goal is to see that mental illness is treated like cancer.”

User Image

There was nervousness tinged with excitement inside of him as he greeted everyone as he passed. The air seemed lighter than he first interpreted and the other doctors and nurses seemed to be rather nice. He was sure that none of them knew what it was the original head doctor did in this facility to the patients behind closed doors. He had heard about what him and his little team of doctors did to the patients often. They only worsened their conditions and pushed them in their insanity further through fear.

The doctor finally reached the office upstairs that now belonged to him and gave the assistant a charming smile and a hello before retreating to his personal office. Behind his massive mahogany desk were filing cabinets, filled with files on each patient present in the facility. He was sure that he would spend many sleepless nights looking through them so he knew each of his patients habits and conditions. There was a knock on the door and the assistant peeked inside with a smile to tell him that the patients and doctors were in the sitting room where the patients could watch TV or play games. This is where his nervousness sat. He wanted to make a good impression, but what if someone knew about him...if someone were to find out or if he were to lose it...he might be thrown in here as a patient. He knew it was not wise with his condition...but he couldn't help it, he had to do what he could for others that suffered of something they can't help like him.

When he had finished situating his office and quickly flipping through patient files, he left the office and met the doctors in the sitting room. Many of the women greeted him with smiles while the men merely gave him a nod of respect before returning to their work. Many of the patients were sitting at tables with a doctor standing next to them while some huddled in corners of sat on the window sill and leaned against the bars that blocked the window on the inside, simply watching the trees and birds as if it were calming. He cleared his throat, gaining attention of the doctors and some of the patients.
"As you know, the previous Doctor here has been relieved and I am to replace him. My name is Takashi Nanao but you can call me Takashi or Dr. Nanao. I know that change can be scary but I promise to not change too much...I just want to make sure to have a peaceful environment for both the doctors and the patients. Please regard me kindly and I will do my best to do the same with you all. Thank you for you time, you may continue doing what you were." It was probably the most awkward speech he had ever given but he tried not to show it as he started walking around the room again, observing the interaction between the patients with each other and their assigned doctor. He did notice however, that there was one boy that didn't have a doctor standing next to him, which of course, piqued his interest a little.

At the thought of that night, his free hand clenched and a stream of smoke poured from his nose. It had been as cold as the night him and Mercury were attacked, and Haides could not withhold his fury, gave no mercy. How could he when he was standing face to face with the man that put his son into his cursed sleep called a coma? The only person that gave him a reason to work hard, made him proud of himself, was his child...and that devil had taken away the single light that Haides used to light his shadowed world. Even after the man was long dead, he kept hitting his corpse while the rain beat down on him.

Sighing softly, Haides blew out more smoke from his mouth as he rest the back of his head against the cold wall behind him. There was no use in thinking about it now, he could not lose focus of those around him in case his target had in fact arrived.
"Sometimes this job just bores me..."

x
x
x

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items