Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 pm
athaniel Ƀrooks & enold adix ☾

User Image
User Image

Bribe? How would one bribe Atticus. The man seemed rather stubborn. Though it wouldn't really shock Nathaniel if there was a way to bribe Atticus into not doing something. It sounded like a good idea to keep in mind actually. Though he'd first have to figure it out. He would have ask Tristan, but that would take the supposed 'fun' out of it. As if Nathaniel in some sick way liked being tormented by that pink haired weirdo. Nathaniel shook his head; partly to get the thought away, and partly because he didn't want popcorn. . He really, seriously, hated popcorn. In fact, most snack foods, and other foods humans ate he couldn't stand. Then again, that should have been considered normal, right? He wasn't human himself, so.... Nathaniel grabbed a bowl of popcorn and headed up stairs to give it to Atticus. Nathaniel had gotten up there just in time for Renold to whip passed him in a hurry. Though this wasn't questioned. Tristan threatened to do something to the game, and yeah, Tristan meant it... Then Nathaniel was in the room with Atticus. He walked in and brought the bowl up to Atticus. “Take it. It's from Tristan.” Nathaniel said, sounding more like he was demanding Atticus to take it than anything. His eyes held this all too serious expression that seemed to match the way his lips flatly lay on is face. For a moment, Nathaniel's eyes shifted over to look at the kitten but, went back to Atticus almost immediately. “What are you doing?” Nathaniel asked, letting his hand fall back to his side.

Renold starred down at the kitten in slight puzzlement. What was that odd noise, and why would it rub against him? Renold blinked and watched the kitten purr and rub against his finger, but didn't show any signs of amusement or fondness for it. The dark male's hand slowly pulled away, and he just looked at the kitten. Why... Why it was so cute that Renold would have considered a quick and painless death for the little creature. Though those thoughts were ripped away when Atticus told him how he and Tristan would be upset if he hurt the kitten. So Renold supposed he shouldn't. Renold didn't know why, but something about even the thought of Tristan getting mad at him, scared him.. Speaking of Tristan, “Renold, if you want to finish this game and try to kill the boss I suggest you get back here before I put a different one in!” Renold's eyes suddenly held pure panic, and terror. “Noooooo! Don't!!!!” He shouted and immediately after zipped off. Though this time he hadn't gone back into being a shadow. Renold ran as fast as his legs could take him, whipped passed the cranky elk man, down the stairs, and made it back into the basement in no time. He hoped over the back of the couch and sat down in perfect position to play, bringing the controller back in hand. “I'm here, see? No harm.” Renold smiled. Though he looked at the television screen in confusion. Right, he had left because he couldn't figure out what to do next... Right. Do you know what to do from here? It seems I am quite stuck...” Renold said.

| Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
NEW COMPUTER!!!! WOOP WOOP!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx Atticus chuckled as he watched Renold bolt out of his room to save his game from Tristan. He turned back around to his computer as he glanced over the posters he’d send to a friend to get them printed off on proper paper. Atticus could smell the popcorn from his room, so when the smell got stronger he turned around to watch Nathaniel walk into his room. “Oh, popcorn!” The male said with a grin as he took the bowl and placed it on his desk. Popcorn was more for entertainment when it came to Atticus. The guy didn’t eat a lot since he didn’t need to and most of the time he ate goods one could call play food since you could play with it as you ate it. He took a piece of popcorn and tossed it into the air before he caught it in his mouth. “Mm, this?” Atticus asked with a hand over his mouth as he chewed the piece of popcorn. He moved the wheeling desk chair to the side to show Nathaniel the poster. “I made a few things for the kitten like Tristan said. I have to send the poster design to a friend.” The pink haired male shrugged. The black kitten walked over to Nathaniel and rubbed himself against the male’s ankles in a means to get attention and leave his scent. Atticus bent forward and picked up the kitchen before he sat back in his chair with the runt in his lap. “I just need to think of something to call him for the time being. I was thinking about Midnight or Coal. What do you think?” His eyes stayed focused on the kitten that was now laying on its back and pawing at Atticus’s as he played.

xxTristan couldn’t help but laugh when he heard Renold shout from the second floor. He heard the shorter male barrel down the two different sets of stairs before he got to the basement, hopped the couch, and sat down as he took the controller into his hands. Tristan looked at the screen and shrugged. “Uh, walk around a little.” Tristan said as he scanned the screen for anything to open the door that the character had stood at. They had to backtrack a bit before Tristan noticed something. A light was out in a hallway that was lit dimly by other lights. “See if you can pull that light.” Tristan pointed at the screen. When the character interacted with the light, the picture moved and opened a hidden door that would have a key and some other things needed to move forward in the game. “Popcorn?” Tristan asked as he picked up the bowl from the coffee tables and offered it to Renold. He mostly just wanted to see if the guy would like it. They’d have to figure out what the guy did like and could eat that was actually meant to be eaten.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
Yay! No more problems! xD
I'm actually going to push back Atticus's art thingy and have him get beat up instead. Mean, I know, but why not.

Also, I was thinking that maybe the kitten isn't completely a kitten, but maybe can become some overgrown black panther or something.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:40 pm

User Image
User Image

An eye brow raised on Nathaniel's face as he watched Atticus light up and take the popcorn. Popcorn wasn't the worst, but Nathaniel still didn't see what was so great about it. His eyes went to the computer so he could look at what Atticus was working on. After briefly looking it over, Nathaniel looked down to see the little kitten rubbing against his ankles. Nathaniel was actually tempted to bend over and pick the little guy up, but Atticus beat him to it. "Well, just make sure not to add the kitten's picture on the poster. So many people will lie, and it's better to make them discribe the kitten. That way you'll illiminate liars." Nathaniel explained. Yes, he was smart about this in everyway. Too many times people had lied and tried to claim a pet that wasn't there's because people put the picture of the lost animal. As far as naming the kitten, Nathaniel didn't care, he didn't even know why he cared to advise against a photo. "I don't care. He's your problem, but if you want an opinion, Midnight would sound better." Nathaniel answered, crossing his arms and looking down at the two calmly. Honestly, the kitten was adorable, but Nathaniel wasn't going to get all mushy over it, same went for Atticus. Hense why Nathaniel wasn't being too nice.

Renold started to moved around in the game again. He had the character go back through halls, and into other rooms. Just trying to figure out what to do next, because he was confused. Though Tristan seemed to have a better idea than Renold all along the way. Eventually they came down a hall where Tristan pointed out a dimly lit light. So Renold went to it and had the character pull the light as instructed. Like magic, the painting moved aside and revealed a secret door. "Whoa! Nice eye Tristan, that's awsome!" Renold said as he made the character move on. When popcorn was offered to him, Renold grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth. Though he didn't really show any signs of liking or disliking the popcorn. He must not have not liked it though, he kept grabbing some now and then. "Ahah! There you are, you little p***k!" Renold said in an irritated voice as he picked up the key.

Kassumi6
Poor Atticus. That idea for the kitten is cool though! x)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx Atticus looked up at Nathaniel when he said not to add a picture to the poster, which meant he wouldn’t need the one’s he took. “All right.” He nodded in agreement to what Nathaniel said and was willing to take the male’s advice. A smirk slowly formed on the male’s face before he stood up and held the kitten up. “Someone might have a little soft spot for the kitten.” Atticus teased but pulled the kitten back when he tried to bat at Nathaniel’s hair. He set the small, black cat on his bed, picked up the blue mouse toy that was on the floor, and tossed the toy at the car. The kitten jumped to pounce on it when the toy was thrown, but missed and when he landed he went butt over head then fell over. He got up, spotted the toy, got into a pouncing position, wiggled his butt a little then went at the toy. Atticus laughed at the cat then nodded. “Midnight it is.

xx Tristan nodded then watched at Renold shoved popcorn into his mouth every so often. Well, they had managed to find at least one food he liked, so popcorn might be a little more common within the house until they figure out what else Renold likes that’s actually meant to be eaten. He pulled out his phone to check the time, four thirty-one, and nodded. They would have to make dinner soon. Tristan would have to show Renold how to save the game before they went upstairs. “Get to a point where you can stop within half an hour.” He said before he sat back to just watch the dark haired male play the game. He found it oddly entertaining to watch Renold play a horror game. It might have been a bad idea because it would give him some ideas about scaring people, but it was probably the most entertaining this to watch.

SweetCicero
Yeah...
Well, I figured we can't just have a normal kitten! It'll cause a little drama later on if we hit a point where we're not sure what to do next.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:36 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel felt like there was no such thing as a “soft spot”. At least not with him. Though Nathaniel chose to not speak. He just let the guy say whatever, because well, it was true in the end... The kitten was so cute it was impossible for no one to not think so, or want to pet it. Unless they were heartless. As the kitten was played with, Nathaniel stood and watched. The kitten had bounced around after a toy that Atticus had gotten out for it. Nathaniel returned his gaze to Atticus, bringing himself back to what had been talked about briefly. Right. Midnight, the name. Nathaniel nodded. Midnight would fit the little black kitten perfectly. Or even pest... No. That would be mean, but hey, Nathaniel seemed to be almost nothing but mean. “Cool.” Nathaniel said then headed for the bedroom door. He really hadn't much else to say to the guy, and Atticus probably needed to get back to those signs anyways.

While the game was fun, it was confusing at the same time. Renold had never seen something more confusing than this game. You found tuns of doors, but most were locked or almost useless to go into unless it was for a key, or a battery. “Why does this dumb torch go out so much!” Renold said, referring to the character's flashlight as a torch. Soon enough, Renold found an item that read, “Bathroom Key”, and his face lit up in menacing joy. “Oh, Tristan... Did you read that? Guess where we're going!” Renold laughed and had his character turn around to start leaving. When he opened the door, there was the monster, screaming and slashing it's claws. “Hey! I'm not even in the bathroom yet!” Renold said, making his character run the other direction. It took a few minutes, but he managed to avoid the monster. “Okay.” Renold said. “Now, to the bath!” Renold announced. Everyone knew that s**t always went down in the bathroom, right? Renold loved it.

Kassumi6
I am starting to get unblocked, one role play after another. Sorry. >< Writers block sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:35 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx After Renold finished the game around seven, Tristan rounded everyone up to go to the bar. He figured everyone could use a little something to relax and a drink sounded pretty good to Tristan. He got everyone into the car and drove to the bar. Atticus said he’d be designated driver since he didn’t drink very much. Tristan guided the three over to the bar and sat down. He made sure that Renold sat between him and Atticus so they could keep Nathaniel from possibly hurting the shorter male. The bartender walked over and asked them what they each wanted to drink.

xx "I’ll have a screwdriver and could you get him something weak? It’s his first drink.” Tristan asked as he gestured to Renold. The bartender nodded before he looked between Nathaniel and Atticus. “Water for me.” The pink haired male said. After Nathaniel ordered the man walked off to make the drink which didn’t take long as he placed the drinks in front of everyone before he went to a few other customers. Tristan took a sip from his glass before he set it down and directed his attention to Renold. “Take a sip or a gulp.” He pointed to the glass in front of Renold while Atticus sipped on his water and kept the glass at his lips.

SweetCicero
Woo! I don't that post just helped, but I didn't have anything else in mind.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 pm

User Image
User Image

So the everyone was off to the bar. Finally, something more entertaining to Nathaniel. The elk wasn't too sure why, but he didn't like staying in one place for too long. Though the bar wasn't always a fun place, either. There were so many horny and drunk people usually, and it irritated Nathaniel when he ran into them. It just felt like being un-flirty was just in his nature. Little to none actually got him to flirt back, or at the very least be affected by it.. Though Atticus decided to be designated driver, Nathaniel probably wouldn't be drinking too much. Alcohol seemed to really affect animal like supernaturals.. One beer was enough to get him tipsy. Anymore than that, and you had a body guard that was drunk off his a**. Which wasn't very useful. Outside the point, Nathaniel grabbed his wallet then left with everyone.

Same went for Renold, too. Though he couldn't grab a wallet, he didn't have one to begin with. If he did, he could have an ID possibly. The bar though? Renold wasn't sure what a bar was, or if it would have been a good idea to have him there. Did the guys not see him? All on his own he looked like a freak of nature, unnatural, and kind of scary. Renold just went with it though, he honestly didn't care too much. Besides, he didn't want to ruin anyone's fun; yet. On the way there, Renold sat between Tristan and Atticus. Two bodies keeping him from possibly getting hurt by the grumpy, crazy man in the car with them. Aka, Nathaniel. At the bar finally, they all went to order drinks. Renold of course wouldn't know what to get, so Tristan had ordered for him. Nathaniel on the other hand ordered a beverage. It looked to be a simple beer. Renold looked down at the drink he got when Tristan said something about it, and made a thoughtful expression. He picked the cup up, and sniffed it. Unsure of what it really was, Renold chugged it down pretty quickly and placed the cup back down. "Hmm, kind of sour." Renold said with a shrug.

Kassumi6
Nathaniel is kind of silent, but I don't know what he should say. xD Hope you are prepared for a drunk Renold. Probably will not end well.... Hehehe.. (:<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:04 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx Tristan and Atticus watched Renold down the alcoholic drink before they looked at each other in worry. “No more for you right now.” Tristan said as he moved the glass away from Renold. He needed to see how the dark haired male would react to the alcohol and what it would do to him. Atticus shook his head as if he knew this wouldn’t end all too well for Renold. It was a little silent as Tristan examined Renold for a moment before a familiar voice rang through Tristan and Atticus’ ears.

xxTris!” A blonde male greeted happily as he walked over to Tristan first and shook hands with the brunette. “Anthony, hey! I didn’t know you’d be here tonight.” Tristan greeted with a warm smile as the blonde nodded. “Yeah, I’m here with a few friends.” He moved over to Atticus. “Heya, Atti.” The blonde gave Atticus a hug. “Hi, Tony.” The pink haired male said as he lazily returned the hug before Anthony took a step back to look between the two as they turned around in their seats to face the blonde. “Are you two going to sing tonight?” At the same time the two males answered the question: Tristan said yes while Atticus said no. The brunette tossed his friend a slight look with a little shake of his head before he smiled at Anthony. “We will.” The blonde’s face lit up. “Great.” The man walked off then the two turned around to face the bar.

xxWhy don’t you want to sing?

xxBecause I know what song you’ll choose.

xxBoth males had been to this bar multiple times without Nathaniel knowing. Tristan could take care of himself and an awkward, flirtatious drunk Atticus. He didn’t want Nathaniel to deal with that and knew it would have been weird for the bodyguard. Whenever the two came to the bar, they usually sang a song or two before one of them ended up drunk and needed to go home. So when Atticus said he knew what song Tristan would pick, the brunette pouted at his pink haired friend. Blue eyes looked at Tristan only to give him a mild glare. “No.” He said in an almost uncharacteristically stern tone. “Pleeeeeaassssse, Atti?” Tristan begged as he pouted at the male who rolled his eyes and groaned. Tristan begged his friend a few more times before Atticus finally gave in because the tone annoyed him. “Fine!” The vampire snapped and stood up before he headed to the stage. “Don’t let him have too much to drink and be nice.” Tristan said to Nathaniel after he cheered in victory then ran to catch up to Atticus.

xxThe two talked to a worker at the bar and he needed before they went back behind the stage. The returned after a moment with a keyboard, two stools, and a guitar. They adjusted the microphones before the two sat down. What would have seemed odd to anyone was that Tristan sat in front of the keyboard and Atticus sat on the stool with the guitar. Usually Tristan took a back seat on nights out. Atticus tuned the guitar while Tristan got everyone’s attention. He announced that it was song night at the bar and that they would start of then anyone could fill out a paper and either sing karaoke or do as they were about to do. Tristan said they were about to play the song Tell Her This by Del Amitri before they started to play. Atticus sang lead surprisingly well while Tristan did back up. Atticus seemed to loosen up as the song went on and smiled at Tristan once or twice, but his eyes seemed to be on Nathaniel for the most part if not glancing around the room. When the song was finally done, everyone applauded before the two returned to their seats as others went up to fill out cards to preform.

SweetCicero
I kind of can't wait to see that xD You know when specifically Atticus looks at Nathaniel during the song, so yeah...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm

User Image
User Image

Sheer disappointment expressed on Renold's face. No more? He simply must have some more! This stuff tasted better than that juice people rubbed on themselves to get clean! 'No fun!' Renold thought. 'Indeed...' The voice replied as Renold frowned. As some people came up, Renold and Nathaniel looked over at them. While Renold showed no recognition, Nathaniel believed he had seen their faces somewhere before. Though it was assumed to be some more of Tristan's or even Atticus's friends. Either way, none of the two guys thought much of it, or even gave the people any interaction.

Sing? Renold was all of a sudden finding himself more interested in the conversation at hand. If they left for a little while, Renold could then have some fun! He knew all too well that slipping away from Nathaniel would have been easy. Hell, it would be easy slipping away from anyone, but Nathaniel probably wouldn't have cared if Renold disappeared.. When it was finaly decided, Renold's lips grew into the most devious of rotten smiles. "Whatever you are thinking, don't. I. Will. Hurt. You." Nathaniel threatened. Though Renold's smile only seemed to grow. Oh, he was planning something alright, and was very bad.

Renold tilted his chin down and kept smiling at Nathaniel. "Hurt how?" Renold asked, as if not even scared of the threat. Renold really wasn't threatened by this male. Why would Renold be scared if it was every so easy to just, vanish? Nathaniel realized that no matter how much he threatened the guy, it would get him no where. So he sighed irritably and massaged his temples with his eyes shut. "Listen, creep. If you stay put, Tristan won't have to get mad at you. I would like to remind you, he is being kind enough to let you stay at his house." Nathaniel explained.

Soft echoing cackles slipped out of Renold's lips as he stared at Nathaniel. Sure, sure. It was true that Tristan was allowing Renold to stay in his home, but Renold knew something. Tristan wouldn't have felt right kicking someone out of his house if they didn't entirely remember the simplest thing of their real name. "I have a feeling that regardless, Tristan won't kick out a guy that doesn't even seem to know his real name." Renold said. Wait, wait, wait. Seem? Renold said seem! Nathaniel glared at the shadowy demon creature, with a look of questioning. "You said, 'seem'. Do you know your real name?" Nathaniel asked. Renold's full grin turned into a taunting smirk. "I know more than I am willing to tell, elk boy." With that, Renold vanished.

This is when Nathaniel freaked out a little bit. What the hell was up with that personality change, and where had Renold gone?! Nathaniel got up from his seat, and searched around a little bit, but more so scanned over the room with his eyes. Nothing. Nathaniel couldn't see the guy anywhere. There were too many people in the way, and too many dark areas Renold could have slipped into. "Dammit!" Nathaniel cursed under his breath. That little freak was so going to get it later! Nathaniel was done with this bull! So he wound up going back to his stool and just sitting there, sipping on his beer. Lord knew he needed a drink right now. What was-- Atticus singing?! Nathaniel looked over to the guys, and a light blush formed on his cheeks. This guy just wouldn't let it go, would he? At the very moment the song came to an end, screaming, yelling, and panicking came from a room of in the back.

When the reality of it was, Renold hadn't been too far away. He was off in a separate room where there was a group of people gambling, and playing other drinking games. It wasn't his intention to get pulled into it, but he had, and while Tristan and Atticus were doing their song, Renold kept downing more and more alcohol. HA! "Don't let him too much to drink." Tristan had said. Well, guess what, Renold was a few shot glasses away from being piss drunk, and loony. Just not the good loony. A drink or two later, Renold looked at everyone menacingly. "How about we play a little game, my style?" Renold had suggested. Shadows all around the room seeped through the cracks and crevasses within the buildings walls. The shadows would reach down like grabby hands, touching anyone near by. "It's a little game of hide and seek. If I don't find you, you'll live." Renold explained. However no one seemed to enthused for this game. Instead, everyone went into pure panic and tried to flee. All the while, Renold laughed and sent his shadows to jump on people. Unfortunately, this resembled something he saw in that horror game.

Kassumi6
HAH, have fun with that. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx The two weren’t sure what was going on in the back until they got to the bar. Tristan’s eyes searched around frantically before he looked at Nathaniel. “Where’s Renold?” He asked before more noise came from the back room. “You had one job, Nathaniel!” Tristan said as he glared at the male. Atticus looked between the two a bit wide eyed; he really didn’t want to get involved, but Tristan grabbed his arm and pulled him along with him to the back room. Atticus knew how Tristan was upset and he didn’t want to be anywhere near the guy when he blew up. They stopped outside the door and Tristan released Atticus’s arm to pull the door open. Eyes widened at what they saw, but Tristan’s look of surprise quickly turned to one of pure anger.

xxRenold!!” Tristan shouted with such a force that the people nearby froze up. He walked into the room and went straight to Renold, whom he grabbed by the collar of his shirt and yanked forward so their faces were only about an inch apart. “If you don’t stop this right now you will be out of a place to stay. You are putting a huge target on your back for some ******** scientist to hunt you down and cut you open! Stop it now or, I swear, I will.” The man growled in a low down as he looked the shorter male dead in the eyes. Tristan’s teal eyes had grown dark with anger and he clearly wasn’t joking. He could smell the alcohol on Renold’s breath. Even if the male refused, he’d just drag him out of here kicking and screaming.

xxNothing to see here, guys; it’s just a magic trick. Wires, special effects, and all. Just smoke and mirrors.” Atticus said to the people outside as he closed the door so no one could see inside. He stood there awkwardly as people in the bar stared at him before he looked at Nathaniel nervously and pointed at the door. ‘He’s pissed.’ He mouthed before he smiled at some people that were still staring at him. He let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his head as he looked around.

SweetCicero
He's in soooo much trouble!! xD You'll have to change the old username to my new one now that I changed my username.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:32 pm
SweetCicero

User Image
User Image

There were no words that came up to Tristan's question. Renold could have been anywhere. Though where everyone was screaming and running from would have been his best guess. It way have been one job to watch Renold, but it wasn't exactly easy! That little freak was out to get him in trouble! Besides, the guy could poof into thin air! Not literally.. Renold just slipped away into shadows, but still! Nathaniel sighed heavily and just went along with Tristan and Atticus. By this point, many people had tried to get out, but the front doors were too shut tight to move. Renold's shadow stuff had glued the windows and exits together.. Good lord that guy. Maybe they could pass it off as affects, and being drunk. They'd have to. Otherwise, Renold was going back into hiding for a very long time.

Then Tristan shouted... Everyone within range of that voice froze. That's when Nathaniel smirked and stayed back with Atticus. Within the room, Renold froze in pace for a moment to look at a very angry Tristan. The smile on Renold's face grew with even more humor until he busted out into laughter. "Tristan!!" Renold shouted back to the male. While Tristan closed in, the shadows that were holding him up, fell down so he was at his regular height again. Thankfully, everyone had ran out of the room. Renold hadn't even had a moment to move away before he was yanked forward. Only about an inch between their faces, Renold starred into Tristan's eyes. It was like the males words went through one ear and out the other. Except for ending all this. Very slowly things started to go back to normal. While that was changing, Renold's expression suddenly changed too. His smile, and eyes came to hold a rather flirty look to them. "Whoa Tristan, you look sexy when you're pissed off." Renold said. He lightly traced over Tristan's lower lip with his thumb and bit his own. "I could just eat you up." Renold commented then gently bit Tristan's lip in a playful manor. 'Maybe we did have too much to drink?' The voice questioned.

Outside the room, Nathaniel was still standing by Atticus. The reasoning given for all this caos was enough for the drunken morons around them. Most of them nodded, some of them laughed and others still looked questionable. "Some drunk story to tell alright.." Nathaniel half muttered and crossed his arms. He looked at Atticus who mouthed 'He's pissed'. "Pissed" was an understatement. Nathaniel had never seen Tristan this mad before. Ever. So Renold was in for some serious trouble in there. Would there even be a Renold after this? That was a good question. "Oooohhh yeah..." Nathaniel said quietly.

Kassumi6
I can't, the forum was created by you. ^^ And he's still digging his grave.. And I don't know why, but I laughed at this. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:54 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx The anger didn’t leave Tristan’s face even though he did flash the shorter male a questionable look when he became flirtatious. How he really wanted to slap Renold, but he held himself back from doing such a thing. When Renold bit his lower lip, Tristan’s eyes widened and his cheeks turned a pale shade of pink. “I’m going to kill you.” Tristan stated as be pulled his lip away from Renold’s teeth before he dragged the other out of the room. Atticus had sighed and shook his head before he looked at the two males as Tristan pulled Renold out of the room by his shirt. An eyebrow raised when Atticus noticed the tinge of pink in the brunette’s face as he gave them both a death glare. “We’re leaving.” He shoved the car keys into Atticus’ hand before he yanked Renold forward before he pulled the male through the bar to the exit. “Was he blushing?” The pink haired man asked as he looked at Nathaniel then at the other two as they made their way through the bar.

xx In the car, Atticus and Nathaniel had to sit in the back while a still ticked off Tristan sat in the back with Renold. When they got back to Tristan’s house, the brunette pulled Renold out of the car and went into the house with him in case the guy had to throw up and if he was fine then he’d drag him to his room to try to get him to go to sleep. Atticus plopped down on the couch in the living room and sighed. “What a night.” He said as he held back a slight smile and the urge to laugh.

SweetCicero
I'm aware of who made the forum. What I'm talking about is that you're quoting my old username and I don't get notified when you post something.
I laughed pretty hard at Renold; who knew he had that in him? xD The alcohol helps, I'm sure.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:14 pm

User Image
User Image

It had been a shock to even the drunk Renold. It hadn't been expected for Tristan to blush. Renold was prepared for being hit or pushed at the very least. Instead Renold witnessed Tristan's cheek softly lighting up red. The threat from Tristan was hardly threatening either. The blush kind of ruined the threat for him. Renold chuckled as Tristan pulled away then proceeded to pull him out from the room. If Renold had been sober, he would have been super shocked that Tristan could get this angry. However, he wasn't, so the anger feeding off the guy was making Renold laugh and smile more. Even while being dragged away. Renold waved to the Elk and Vampire on the way, and tried to touch them for one reason or another. Though he was dragged away too quickly.

Indeed. It did look like Tristan was blushing. Not that Nathaniel would understand why though. Unless perhaps, the blush was from how angry the guy was. Nathaniel didn't know. He just shrugged and walked with Atticus. He was quite a bit upset too. This was ridiculous. They were lucky if this didn't end up on the news. After getting in the car, the drive seemed like forever. Especially with Renold being all flirty in the back to Tristan. Nathaniel was too glad to get back to Tristan's house. Once inside, Renold was taken away, and Nathaniel was with Atticus. "Seriously.." Nathaniel said, and shook his head. "I am never going anywhere with that idiot again. He's going to get us killed, or worse, revealed." Nathaniel said. He had yet to figure out what Renold had been babbling about before vanishing too. Nathaniel felt like something was up..

Though Renold was being dragged around against his will, he was still smiling. After a minute, he found himself in the room he had stayed in the night before, and glanced around. "Why er we in here?" Renold asked then tried to turn for the door. "Everyone is out there I wanna be out there." He told Tristan. Though no one out there would want Renold near them, for sure. Especially Nathaniel.

Moonlit Snapdragon
PPPFFFFTTTTTT, I so knew that! Not really.. XD Well, it's Renold. I will shock all. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx Atticus chuckled and nodded. “Nowhere with alcohol at the very least.” The pink haired male said as he looked around the living room that was lit artificially by the light bulbs in the ceiling. He pushed himself off the couch and walked over to the windows only to pull the blinds after he assumed Tristan would likely take a bit to deal with Renold. Midnight came down the stairs, taking them one by one since he was too little to go down them with ease. Atticus looked over at the kitten as he struggled slightly on the smooth wood floor before he walked with a little more confidence. He smiled at the small black cat before he walked over to the island and rummaged through on of the two plastic bags that still sat on the counter with a few things in them. His hand missed the can of paint and pulled out the grape sucker he had gotten. He pulled the wrapped off it before he looked at Nathaniel in disgust. “Don’t like grape, bah!” He grumbled before he popped the hard candy on a suck into his mouth before he walked over to a fabric box that had a few cat toys in it. He slid a purple and yellow stripped mouse across the floor and the kitten went chasing after it. Midnight took a short second to gain his footing against the smooth floor before it went after the mouse. He pounced onto the mouse only to slide across the floor with a horribly confused look on his face as his head whipped around before he started to play with the mouse once he came to a stop. Atticus couldn’t help but laugh as he leaned against the back of the couch with his eyes as the cat.

xxWe’re here because you need to go to sleep. Nathaniel and Atticus don’t want to deal with you.” Tristan stated and kept the ‘especially Nathaniel’ part to himself. He was quick to move in front of Renold to stop him then he went to turn the male around and push him towards the bed. “This is your room. I don’t know if you even sleep, but I’m sure you’ll pass out soon after all that.” The brunette sighed as he kept his hands on the others back. “I will never give you alcohol again unless we’re somewhere I have some form of control over you.” Tristan’s tone still held some anger and that pink color he had had on his cheeks in the car had thankfully left. He could admit that Renold was cute, but the guy was easy to blush no matter what. He didn’t flirt with people and invade people’s personal space like Atticus does. Just a simple kiss on the nose or forehead would sent the male’s face into meltdown mode.

SweetCicero
Sure you did razz . Pretty much!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items