Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm
♥ ❤ ą l♡ve wørth ƒighting foɼ ❤ ♥

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║

Character Profiles
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Satoshi Midori

Nickname:

Race: Neko

Position: Uke

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 100Ibs

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Lime Green with orange

Clothing: Anything bright and colorful

Personality: Hyper, rambles a lot, he can be pretty sassy sometimes, insecure, tough and never lets his guard down, acts innocent, depressed.

Biography: Midori doesn't like to talk about his past he tries to forget but it torments him. He now lives by himself in a small apartment by himself with a part time job at a Bar/Restaurant. He does what he has to to make the money he needs to pay rent even if it might mean selling something special. He would like to finish school but he had to drop out due to not having the time or money for it.

Ⅲ. Personal

Crush: N/A

x Fish
x Colorful stuff
x Flowers
x Soft, Fluffy and Warm places

Dislikes:
x Being hungry
x The cold
x Dogs

Extra: He will usually try and hide his ears and tail with a hat or something due to his insecurness.
ღ Zeek Finlanღ

User Image

⊰𝕭asic 𝕴nfo⊱

Nickname~ Ze
Age~ 20
Race~ Human
Gender~ Male
Hair~ Black
Eye color ~ Gray
Weight~ 135

⊰𝕸ore 𝕻ersonal ⊱

Personality~ Shy and timid but caring and thoughtful. a lover not a fighter though he usually is in situations where he has to fight
Bio~ Born to a family where GAY was a sin and made you an outcast, his family, especially older brother, not only tease but humiliated. not only making him build a wall but hide behind it and his fists.
Seme, Uke, or Seke~ Seme
Likes~
~Walks
~Romance
~Dancing
Dislikes~
~Fighting
~Ignorance
~Being teased.
Crush~ Satoshi

Quote:
lovemusictot

This RP is just for MagicfukinTitan & lovemusictot
Do not post but please feel free to stalk smile
HEHE

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
`·.,¸¸,.·´¯ ღ ℤℯℯҜ &Ze⅋ Ⅎiȵ𝔏๔ȵ ღ¯`·.,¸¸,.·´

►Im not exactly sure how...◄
User Image
Zeek takes his normal seat at the bar. It was normal for him to be here. He was a regular. No he was not an alcoholic and No he's not desperate for some drunk noisy girl at the bar. No; Zeek was here for him. Like he was every night he worked there, though he'd never admit. HE was Satoshi. A playful little Neko who stole Zeek's heart while rambling about how his day went.
Ze knew enough from a far about Satoshi to know Ze was older..by a few years, but he tried to pretend that didn't matter. Zeek also tried to remember that he couldn't just go to Satoshi and show his affection because...not everyone was like him. Gay, of course the words his brother had carved into his head. The though of it made him cringe and his fists clench.
I left there for a reason. He looked at the clock on the wall. Is he not coming in today? Zeek grew nervous, which made him insecure which made him tense. tense enough to fight? No, not yet, It's only been five minutes. Such a stalker Ze why don't you just ask the guy out for god sakes? He thinks to himself.
MagicfukinTitan
xxxXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXx User Image
OOC: Fancy enough for today? I cant seem to format this pic.
► ...to tell you 𝓘 𝓛♥vǝ 𝓨Ø𝕌 ◄

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm
¤☆Ϩatɵshi Ӎidɸri☆¤

User Image

¤☆❤Cross My Heart...❤☆¤

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´❤

Satoshi flung the back door open startling the few employees that were in the back. He leaned against the wall for a moment and caught his breath checking the time. Only six minuets late. Satoshi quickly changed into his work clothes and exited the changing rooms. He chatted with some of the female employees that lightly teased him about being late. He entered the bar area as he tied his little white apron around his waist.

Satoshi got busy tending to the customers taking/delivering orders and amusing drunk girls. He stopped by where Zeek was sitting " Hey," Satoshi said with a smile. " How are you today?" He asked patting his apron.

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´❤

Outfit| Work

¤☆❤...And Hope To Die❤☆¤

((OOC: Yeah lol smile It looks fine ^^))
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Zeek hears the door open and looks up looking grim. Until he see's Satoshi. Then he smiles. Zeek was too shy to call for The male but he did watch like an odd stalker. When Satoshi came by Zeek smiled a genuine bright smile. " hi. Im eh. A billionare's please? " He doesn't loose his smile. " how about you?" he plays off satoshi being late. Acting as though he didn't knotice but he always did.
Today wasn't to busy but Zeek didn't want to steal Satoshi from his job....yet. The thought of coming in the room and Satoshi taking off the apron and lleaving with him thrilled him though he was too nervous.
He deserves better...
xxxXXXxxxxx
User Image
OOC:My GOD! my computer has been broken for so long and not i factory rebooted it and its like this new computer ive never seen XD

MagicfukinTitan

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:55 pm
¤☆Ϩatɵshi Ӎidɸri☆¤

User Image

¤☆❤Cross My Heart...❤☆¤

Satoshi looked at Zeek "Just eh?" he said making the drink "Well I'm pretty good," He said with a smile "But today the trains were behind schedule and I ended up not even ridding one because running was faster than actually waiting for the train. I bet if I would have waited I would have been so much later. " he added rambling a bit as he set Zeek's drink down in front of him.

Outfit| Work

¤☆❤...And Hope To Die❤☆¤

((OOC: Haha x3 I totally understand that my computer broke a couple months ago and I had to restart it to factory lol))
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Zeek nods with a light blush, catching the eye of Satoshi. " Thats horrible. " He nods. Zeek felt bad but he was being a guy. Well, more than usual. Nodding and pretending to listen though he was really looking at points of intrest. " Thanks." he picks the drink up bringing it to his lips. The billionares margarita the 'maley' margerita. Zeek smiles. "You always get it right." He winks at Satoshi and looks at the male's purple hair. Today it had a slightly wind blown look though it was still in perfect place framing his face.
Once again Satoshi matched while Zeek was casual in a open button down and jeans. Today he'd lost the tie which he usually loosened lazily after work.
But today, he didn't go. Zeek's worse habit. Schedules not based around doing something he loved, like seeing Satoshi, weren't taken seriously. Some burly man, with a scar over his cheek leans over Zeek and bumps Zeeks drink. The man gives Zeek a look and Zeek returns it and the man orders another drink. He was obvously an angry drunk.Though Zeek was fusturated, he tried to keep his cool; running his fingers through his dark hair.

xxxXXXxxxxx
User Image
OOC:Horribly slow and spazzing then now its like bran new XD

MagicfukinTitan

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:58 am
¤☆Ϩatɵshi Ӎidɸri☆¤

User Image

¤☆❤Cross My Heart...❤☆¤

Satoshi smiles at Zeek. He was always happy when someone complimented the drinks he made. When Satoshi first started working here he was actually quite terrible at making drinks. 'It's nice to know that I've improved so much.' He thought to himself smiling. His ears twitched when the man with the scar bumped into Zeek. Satoshi frowned slightly before he quickly corrected himself and smiled. Taking the mans order and making another drink he glanced over at Zeek noticing that he was frustrated. " Here you go" Satoshi said as he set the drink down in front of the man.

Satoshi looked up at a clock that was across the room. His shift was about over. 'Today seemed to pass by rather quickly.' he thought spacing out a little as he cleaned some glasses.

Outfit| Work

¤☆❤...And Hope To Die❤☆¤

((OOC: I'm so sorry for not relpying! I had to go to a really lame camp thing. :T ))
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Zeek wasn't THAT drunk Not in his own mind anyways.
He had been drinking and being mad made the alcohol go straight to him head. He looks at the wall it was getting late and he and Satoshi would leave soon, though not together..like always.
Throughout the night though Zeek and the rude man had continue o made eye contact and from the look he got Zeek realized, he was on the train to get a black eye and beat the cr*p out of the other. Zeek sighed leaving a generous tip as he normally did and grabbed his jacket. " Good night, (bar)tender." He calls to Satoshi with a slight tongue slur.
As he exits he was followed by one.. Zeek moved along the steet before the man yell out his name. Well not necessarily his name but "Pretty boy." sufficed the same way Zeek would have. " what do you WANT? Grow up man.." he walks backwards passing the alley on the side of the bar. The gy thrws a bad punch just taping Zeeks jaw and Zeek grabs his throat. " Im NOT in the mood." He pushes the man off and he stumbles regaining balance. he throws another punch this time people emerge from the shadows. Zeek lets out an irritated sigh. He secures another bruising punch to his first attacker and tries to deal with the five others though outnumbered and drunk he could not so much.

xxxXXXxxxxx
User Image
OOC:np dalring

MagicfukinTitan

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)