Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:38 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT I T L Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W e l c o m e x H o m ex B o y s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . T H E . R O L E P L A Y E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a one on one between Rikasha17 and YesterdayTodayForever.

Only we may post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L O Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neko boys are adopted by half human/half siren male

You may stalk... {{ P.S }} You know you want to ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP r o f i l e sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Character Information ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Name: Elliot Rosewood

Nickname: N/A

Race: Half Siren

Sexuality: Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seme

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Appearance ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Height: 5'11

Weight: 175 lbs

Body build: Fit

Eye Color: Gold

Hair Color/Length/Style: Silver/past his ears/a bit spiky

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Elliot is a kind person and is very good at keeping his temper under control so he isn't the easiest person to upset. He has a good heart and enjoys helping those in need so most consider him as sweet as sugar sometimes but with that being said he is part siren and still has his tendencies to be a certain way. Gifted with musical talent, he has no issue with showing it off plus he can be a bit on the flirty side without really trying. If he knows what someone likes he will use it against them just to get a cute blush out of the one that catches his interest. He loves cute things so if you're adorable then watch out!

✓ Poetry
          ✓ Cute things
          ✓Cats

Dislikes:
          ✗ Secluded places
          ✗ Messes
          ✗ Bugs
          ✗Bitterfoods

Bio: Elliot grew up as an only child in his home so in a sense he was spoiled by his parents but not too much to be a brat. He was a bit of an odd mix since his mother was a siren and his father was a human which was rare since sirens were known to feast on humans every now and then so to have one actually fall for a human with out attempting to killing him was almost unheard of. He was a happy child and his life was decent but his parents worried since he also had the abilities of a siren despite being a halfblood and they hoped he wouldn't draw too much attention to himself or harm others in anyway. He was such a sweetheart that it was difficult to think he would really hurt anyone though. Thing was with Elliot he didn't have the desire to hurt others unless he had to or they harmed the ones he cared for the most. That was when the siren side would awaken fully and he'd sing the siren song and be out for blood if so be it.
          User Image

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Character Information ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Name: Fyn (Pronounced Fin) and Ieli (Prounced Eli) Mashazen

Nickname: Fyn only and Li (Pronounced Lee)

Race: Both are nekos

Sexuality: Homosexual and Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Complete uke and Seke

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Appearance ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Height: 5'2" and 5'5"

Weight: 114lbs and 117lbs

Body build: Slim and Slightly taller than his brother yet slim

Eye Color: Light blue and Crimson

Hair Color/Length/Style: Blonde, medium length, straight style and Silver/White, medium length, shaggy style

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Fyn is a really big sweetheart, he is more of a lover than his fighter. He is one that enjoys to be touchy with those that he is around. Cuddling is one of his most favorite things to do. With him being part animal, he just wants attention. He is usually really obedient and does as he is told, even if he doesn't like it. He isn't one to fight it, since all he wishes is to please his master or mistress. He is very submissive when it comes to being with others, like with his brother. Fyn is very innocent and tends to act like a girl most of the time, it is something he just can't help. Although a flaw is that he is easily frightened, whether it is by a loud sound or even yelling, he will cower at the sign of something bad happening. and Ieli isn't as innocent as is younger brother is. Ieli is the one that is more troublesome and harder to deal with. Although he is easily submissive, he finds getting in trouble to be a thrill and doesn't mind being punished unlike his brother who will run and hide. Ieli is quick-tongued so he will speak out what is on his mind in an instant. He is rather dominant when controlling his brother though, hence, the reason they are in a rather... Intimate relationship with one another. Ieli had grown to be dependent on his brother and needs him by his side to make him feel like he has some power while being a slave. Ieli is rather flirty and cocky when the time is right, he is considered to be more fun than his brother.

✓ Reading and ✓ Outdoors
          ✓ Quiet Places and ✓ Fish
          ✓ Taking baths and ✓ Milk
          ✓ Sweets and ✓ Being in control of his brother

Dislikes:
          ✗ Thunderstorms and ✗ Taking baths
          ✗ Being controlled by his brother and ✗ Learning and/or reading
          ✗ Being locked up and ✗ Sour food
          ✗ Getting punished and ✗ Water
          ✗ Wearing collars and ✗ Being a slave

Bio: Fyn and Ieli were born only a minute and thirty seconds apart, although right after the birth, it had put far too much stress on their mother, causing her to go into cardiac arrest and she passed away. She was only twenty two at the time, so she didn't get to live long. The boys were being held at the hospital since their father hadn't come to pick them up. He had left after he heard his wife died from having the children, so he instantly felt it was their faults. They were held at the hospital for a good three weeks before they decided to give them up to an adoption agency. The adoption center was for males only, no females were in the building unless they worked/volunteered there. The owner was a rude and brutal man who didn't really care for the children, but for the money he got from them. He was absolutely greedy, yet nobody knew how he truly was because he put on a fake personality and smile, using his charm to get people to adopt.

Although, over the years, the two boys began to have more than a brother / brother relationship. It became more of one that was of love and romance. Most wouldn't see that happening, but it was because the two depended on one another so much and were afraid of being alone. So they stuck to one another and literally love each other more than that 'brotherly' love deal.

Rikasha17

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:04 am
Elliot Rosewood
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx
Half-Siren

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

The day actually turned out rather interesting for Elliot. He never imagined he would go out and adopt someone but he did! Well..actually he adopted two brother's twins to be exact. He was a nice man and went out of his way to help other's, he lived in a decent sized home and it got a bit lonely sometimes so he wanted to share it with someone so why not adopt? He was against the idea at first since he had no interest in children right now so getting someone a bit closer to his age seemed logical. Plus there was an adoption agency with ones that needed homes, he had heard a few negative things about that one in particular so when he saw the two neko twins he just wanted to help them all the more.

They were simply adorable and they couldn't get any cuter if they tried. he had his reasons so suspect that the two had relations with one another though but he didn't seem to care about that much, took a lot more to bother him really. When he finally adopted them he put them in the backseat of his car and just drove quietly until they reached his home. He wasn't too sure how they would react to being with him or living here but he wanted the first impression to be his best. Once the car came to a stop he opened up the back doors for the two and let them come out at their own pace.

"I know this may be difficult to believe but I won't hurt either of you I promise...you're safe here with me." he said with a kind smile and opened the door to his home. He would fix them something to eat and hopefully get them to take a bath as well. It had been quite a long day and he assumed they would enjoy a nice hot bath after all this, it was only an assumption though since he honestly had no clue how both nekos were in general. They could be quiet for now but end up being a snarky little bunch! that would be pretty funny actually and would make things all the more entertaining in the household and it would give him the opportunity to show his other sides like him being as flirty as possible but he was going to see how things played out first.'I can make you two something to eat if you're hungry. How does fish sound?"

((ooc: I know it sucks but it's an intro post, the rest will be better lol))

YesterdayTodayForever

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
y n xx a n d xx e l i xx a s h a z a e n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today had been one to remember, the neko boys actually had a home. There were times when they were pushed off to the side to allow the others to get adopted first, but they were actually getting out. Ieli was already planning his escape, they might be free to roam where they please and he would roam right out the front door! Unless, his brother Fyn faught against that, then he'd be stuck in a new home. The two neko boys were in the back seat, close and holding hands. Ieli rolled his eyes slightly as he watched Fyn look out the window in excitement. He was so excited to be out of that horrible place, but he tried not to show it as much. The shy blonde glanced to his brother and saw the irritation and he sat back and his ears lowered. He would just sit still the rest of the ride for his brother.

Soon, the car came to a stop and they sat there, Ieli unbuckled him and his brother, pulling him back when the doors were opened by Elliot and he narrowed his eyes in the man's direction. He heard what he said and scoffed slightly, grabbing his brother's arm and pulling him out, rather forcefully. "I will believe that when I see it." The silver haired male let out with a nod of his head, his black tail flicking behind him. He kept his brother close as they followed after the man that adopted them. Fyn smiled weakly to himself, his blue eyes looking at the house in pure amazement. He was excited to run around and be free!

"F-Fish sounds n-nice." Fyn finally spoke out, his voice soft and rather feminine. He blushed softly and soft of his behind his brother after answering. Ieli huffed out in irritation, "Yes, that would suit us wouldn't it?" He looked up at the tall male. Man, he was tall compared to the short boys. Fyn knew he was the shortest but he didn't exactly mind it.

ut haracter || Looks so short compared to yours, but it isn't. Honest. x'D

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm
Elliot Rosewood
xxx
Half-Siren

User Image
Fight until the end

Elliot chuckled lightly at the responses of the brother's and didn't take much offense to anything they said, he still found the feisty one rather adorable in his own way. "Very well then. Welcome to your new home Ieli and Fyn, I sure hope you enjoy your time here with me. I'll try to make it as comfortable for you as possible." He opened up the door and let the two in while he went inside the kitchen to prepare them a meal, he just wasn't sure how they liked their fish. 'I can just cook some and leave some uncooked to prepare it for you in a different way if you want."

So there he went, starting to cook the fish for the two and prepared them a glass of milk while they waited for him to finish. "I can show you both to your room after you eat. It's right across the hall from mine so if you need anything while you're here. I can tell you a bit about me and you both can just tell me what you like to do, if you don't know it already my name is Elliot and i'm part siren so if you hear random singing around the house then it's me." He chuckled softly then placed the cook fish on plates for the two of them.

He sat down in a chair and poured himself a glass of juice and was curious to see what the two would do next. He was aware it would be some time before they warmed up to him but he wasn't going to force it on them or anything and try to be as patient and kind to them as possible. He wanted them all to enjoy living together and getting along, even if he had a tendency to get flirty every so often.

(ooc: I just can't wait until he makes Ieli all hot and bothered XD He'd do it more than once lol))

YesterdayTodayForever

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:54 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Ieli shot a light glare towards Elliot before following him inside to the kitchen. Fyn gripped the counter lightly as he watched Elliot get the fish. He stayed silent, simply watching as the man prepared for the cooking. Though, he squeaked as he was yanked back and whispered to. He hid behind his brother and kept his head down. Ieli was very protective of his younger brother and was very... Jealous. He didn't want to think of Fyn even being close to another being, even female! He let out a soft grunt, "Fine. Cook it how you want. Fish is fish, food is food." He stated. The two of them went to the table and got into a chair.

Fyn kicked his shoes off then sat on his legs to raise himself a bit more and he looked down at his lap, gently playing with the bottom of his shirt. He knew his brother didn't want him to talk, so he did his best to stay quiet and unnoticed. Ieli looked to the man as he spoke, "Yes. A room would be very nice." He nodded, him and his brother could lay down for a bit, maybe actually have some... Time alone to have a little 'fun' and get off that sexual tension that Ieli has been feeling.

Fyn's tail flicked from side to side along the chair and he looked over at Elliot as he spoke about him, interesting that he was part siren. That wasn't ever really heard of. He saw the cooked fish get put on plates and a smile came to his face almost instantly. Ieli on the other hand, kept a poker face, he didn't show any emotion, but his eyes screamed he was annoyed. "Hm. We are two brothers who lost our mother at birth. We enjoy to spend time together and only between us, nobody else. We both enjoy fish, milk, and cuddling. Though Fyn likes sweets and baths.. I hate baths." He cringed at the thought.

ut haracter || - - -

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Elliot Rosewood
xxx
Half-Siren

User Image
Fight until the end

It didn't take a genius to realize that Ieli didn't like him very much but he would accept it. The neko didn't know him and maybe he had a hard time trusting people other than his brother who he was clearly protective over by all means. The neko also wanted to make it clear that he had no plans of Elliot ever getting into their inner circle, a mean little thing he was. "That's very nice to know Ieli. I'm glad I'm able to pick out the most talkative one out of the two of you but I don't think it would do any harm to let Fyn talk. Fyn if you would like any pastries or candy please feel free to let me know and I will get you some okay? If you'd like to take a bath after you eat I can run you one."

He was more than positive that Ieli wouldn't enjoy the kindness he was showing towards Ieli but he was going to have to get over it one way or another. He wish the neko didn't feel as if he had to be defensive with him all the time cause it wasn't the case, but this was only the first day and things could change quickly or at a slow pace, Ieli just had to learn that Elliot truly meant no harm and wanted the best for the two nekos. Maybe in time he would understand completely.

"If you are already annoyed with me Ieli I won't make you stay and chat with me if you don't wish to. But you have a home now and you don't have to feel like you need to put up this wall with me, but whatever makes you comfortable." He was being as kind as he possibly could with them and even set out a slice of cake for Fyn. Once the two were done eating he just took there plates and began cleaning the dishes and putting them back in cupboard when he was finished. "We can get to the rooms or bath as soon as you're finished!"

YesterdayTodayForever

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Fyn looked up when he heard Elliot speak of him. He blushed darkly and nodded shyly before getting back to his food. That was embarrassing for him! He never did like to be called out by his name like that, well, he wasn't used to it because Ieli would usually be so protective to the point he would snap if someone said his name. Soon, the neko finished and his ears twitched as he silently listened to his brother and Elliot talk. Ieli rolled his eyes and grunted. Sure, Elliot was nice, but he wasn't going to give in that easily. The feisty young male scoffed and crossed arms over his chest, "Don't talk to him." He said, his ears lowering slightly as he looked pretty angry about it.

Ieli soon went back to eating and shrugged it off, knowing it was pointless because Elliot would probably do as he pleased. When the boys finished, the plates were picked up and the neko boys just sat there. Fyn was looking down in his lap, back to playing with the edge of his shirt, though a smile came to his face when the slice of cake was set out for him. He was thankful, but didn't speak as he ate it happily. It was obvious that Fyn was easy to please, but Ieli was not.

Ieli grunted softly and huffed out, "I would rather go to the room first then bathe. I want some time with my brother. It is hard to get it at the orphanage." He stated as he watched Fyn eat the cake. Ieli was never too big with sweets, so he didn't understand why his brother liked it so much, but whatever kept him happy was fine with Ieli.

ut haracter || - - -

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:48 am
Elliot Rosewood
xxx
Half-Siren

User Image
Fight until the end

"Well I wouldn't want him to feel excluded in the conversation. he has a voice and a mind of his own just like everyone else in this house. Neither of you are slaves and I refuse to treat you as such." He would keep his word on that though he felt like he had reasons to be concerned over Fyn. Having a brother that rarely let him do anything for himself was unhealthy and enabling. He was sure Ieli didn't know of the damage he was causing but while they were here he wanted to make it enjoyable for the both, not just one of them

He chuckled watching Fyn eat the slice of cake thinking it was adorable for him to do so but his brother seemed far from happy. He was a stubborn kitten wasn't he? Oh well, the more he chose to be that way the more he would be missing out on."I'm sure you have a habit of making it known what you want to do isn't that right Ieli, but as I said before. Everyone has a voice in this house so Fyn what would you like to do?" Now Elliot wasn't trying to break their brotherly bond or anything, the complete opposite actually. He just wanted Fyn to feel comfortable to say what he pleased and not feel obligated. Gaining a bit of independence would be good for him in the long run.

Since Fyn was still eating he was unsure of what to really do first, Elliot was more than positive that he was going to have to deal with Ieli's temper towards him for a while but he was already used to it, didn't actually bother him since he saw it as nothing more than a child with a temper tantrum. The neko really had no true reason to dislike him and he knew that. But just because he was kind didn't mean he would tolerate being walked over or disrespected in his own home and he was going to make that known if Ieli let his words step out of line with him. Anyway, he was still a young neko so maybe all he did need was a little affection and love from someone other than his brother.

YesterdayTodayForever

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers