Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:10 pm
A dragon has no other purpose in life but to protect their Dragon master. They are to fight for their master and protect them form other Dragon masters who would wish them dead. That is the life of a Dragon. A Dragon master on the other hand is supposed to keep their Dragon in check and learn their sorcery so that they may protect themselves if their Dragon is unable to. The journey may be dangerous for our little duo but if they work together they can make it through life and maybe even find love in each other.

[align=center][img]HumanFormHere[/img][/align]
[align=right][color=black]•[b]Full Name[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Nickname/s[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black]•[b]Age[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Weakness/es[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i](At least one)[/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black]•[b]Fear/s[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i](At least one)[/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Personality[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black]•[b]Extra[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Username[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]DragonFormHere[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:52 pm
Cisala Elden

Please still do the rp with me? I went to Japan for six weeks and had no way to reply..... sweatdrop  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items