Some pairings, 3 1x1 Plots, but need a partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:20 am
Alright. I'm kind of new to 1x1 RPs, but going to go ahead and try. I have a couple of pairing ideas and a few plot ideas. I have no real preference of characters, and I am perfectly capable of running dominant (Seme) or submissive (Uke), though I slightly prefer Uke. PM or reply if you are interested in any of the following.

Yaoi Pairings
Rich Man x Servant
Teacher x Student
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Vampire/Werewolf x Vampire/Human
Any Fantasy Creature x Any Fantasy Creature/Human (Open to Suggestions)
Superhero x Superhero/Human
Mutant x Mutant/Human
Boss x Employee
D&D Race pairing (I know, a little broad, but quicker than listing out a bunch of races redface .)

Yaoi RP Plots (uses above pairings, but pairings may not include the following plot(s))

1. D&D Race Pairing - In this world, each race controls a vast swathe of land, similar to a kingdom. They have been warring for centuries, but the last battle, the Battle of Highever, ended with the Racio Pacifico, a temporary ceasefire between the racial nations. The pair in question are representatives of different races, picked for one reason or another, who are being forced to work together as adventurers. It is the hope of their patron nations that a famous adventuring group, composed of their races, will help ease the tension between the nations and their citizens.

2. Demon x Angel - Many believe it is Earth that sits between heaven and hell, but that is not accurate. Between the planes of damnation and salvation lies a single city, named Cerat. A city populated by angels and demons, a great wall lies in the center, splitting the north and the south side. The north side belongs to heaven, a sparkling paradise with gleaming towers and beautiful people. The south side belongs to the demons, a place of dead end bars, strip clubs, and unimaginable sin. Beings of hell are not welcome beyond the wall to the north, and vice versa. Though some may gain a special visa to cross (much easier for angels than demons), those who cross illegally are hunted by Enforcers. The pairing would be one of the members crossing the border and the other being an Enforcer.

3. Demon x Human or Vampire/Werewolf x Human - Most people believe that the things that hide and creep in the dark are dead. They're not. Where are they, you may ask. The answer is simple: Chicago. One of the characters is a human who has devoted many years to studying demons and monsters. In the case of the demon pairing, the human attempts to bind the demon character using ancient magic (whether this succeeds or not remains to be seen). In the case of the werewolf/vampire pairing, the human is attempting to study the vampire/werewolf character (once again, with success "to be determined").

Once again, PM me or reply on this post if anything catches your eye. Thanks a bunch! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Hello there hun! I am very much interested in doing a yaoi role play with you. I can play both dominant and uke characters. Though, I am used to my partners always wanting the uke. X3
Anyways, out of your ideas I loved these:
Rich Man x Servant
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Also, my posts vary in size, though I try to keep a minimum of a paragraph. I really do not like one-liners, they break me down and make me angry. Oh, I love pretty posts. I use pictures and a cute format to post in (prefer the forums to role play in). It is easier for me to work with.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Cool! I'll admit, I play uke... But I post at least a paragraph at a time, and forums are cool with me! :3 My posts don't have pretty borders (I'm still figuring it out...), but I can throw in some pictures, and I tend to color code certain things in my posts, like dialogue and inner thoughts. smile

Do you have any preference for which pairing you want to do? (We can work this out over PM if you want, or on here. Whichever is easier for you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:12 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Hehe, it is fine. It is very rare that I ever get to play an uke, so it is not really surprising to me that you play uke. Just saying of course. ^^ Though I am huge on the pretty post thing, God, I love it. An example :

User Image

╔══════════════╗
sαмυєℓ נαnιnє αδαмs
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Text Text Text

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : - - -

Just to show you what I do. ^^ I do not usually tend to color code conversation or thoughts I just use bold and italics.
As for which idea I would prefer, ah... it personally doesn't even matter at this point. All of them seem like so much fun, which makes it hard to pick out.
Though, I suppose it is a toss-up between teacher x student and boss x employee.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:26 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

If you really want, I can play the Seme (I have before, I just like playing the Uke), I don't mind. smile And I can try to start using the decorative stuff, you'll probably get a few experimental posts that just look weird. I'm torn between those two also, but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Teacher x Student.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 pm
Harlen Sinclair

I just want you to be comfortable with what you play. Also, if you ever need any tips on the decorative stuff, I can help out. Teacher x Student sounds fine to me. ^^  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:38 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

I'm a little more comfortable playing uke sweatdrop

Alright, Teacher x Student it is! Do you want to make profiles for the characters? Also, I'll let you decide if you want to be the teacher or the student. After we decide on characters, we should be ready to go! :3 And we'll see how badly I do with decorating the post before I get help. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:41 pm
Harlen Sinclair

That is fine sweetie, I understand. x'P

Hmm, we can make profiles. I usually don't unless my partner prefers it. I usually go the route of building my character through the role play in case I want to change things or add extras. ^^

Also the role I can play.... Hmm, student. Usually the student is the uke, but I think we should switch it! >;P  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

I like your style! XD I generally make profiles just so we know basic stuff like age and RP specific things (in this case grade/subject taught/etc.) Basically things that you feel should be known right off the bat. Oh, I guess we need a name for this, or we can just call it "Harlen Sinclair's and YesterdayTodayForever's Super Awesome Teacher Student Yaoi RP!!!".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Hahaha! That is a long title, would it fit? My username can be nudged down to YTF <3 As for profiles, we can do that. It is simple and sweet. ^^  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:14 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Alright, I made the thread, and I'll take a few minutes to make a short profile for my teacher. Feel free to make one for your student too. It doesn't really matter if their the same format or not. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Alright, as for pictures... Do you use real or anime? c: If you use them of course. Not sure if you do or not yet.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

I use anime! Real pictures on here freak me out for some reason, but I like using pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Alright, sweet c':  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 pm
Harlen Sinclair

Ah, what subject are you wanting your character to teach?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games