Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{Yoshimi Sohma} The Remembrance of First Love {SunnyDaysxX} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

So he wouldn't even try...Shinya couldn't expect any less from this guy, laughing in secret as he walked up and recalled how he would get the same answer every time. It couldn't be help, he had to accept him with his flaws, just the other did the same. Things would have been different if Satoshi hadn't been who was. He wanted to set aside his feelings and enable himself to treat the other as a friend, only as a friend for the mean time. Asking politely and without beating himself up to forget everything for one day and to enjoy the sheer company of his friend, he complied his wishes and erased it temporarily. Wanting to smile at his friend like they did everyday years back, he climbed backwards and hoped his smile would alleviate the awkwardness caused by him earlier. A scrap of memory reappeared on his journal by merely smiling to Satoshi. When his body froze while climbing the spider web and Satoshi stayed with him until a teacher helped them down, he smiled to show his gratitude to him. Later that day they went to the pet store and bought turtles which they brought together to school and showed off to everyone. Well, it was Shinya who showed off and made a huge celebration for that turtle, while the other stayed quiet and enjoyed the company of his friend jumping around. He lost the turtle and never found it. Careless as ever. He wondered if Satoshi still had his.'Hey, you still have your turtle. What was its name again?' He could hardly remember his.
Oblivious of the last stair and thinking they hadn't reached the end yet, he fell on his back and rolled in pain.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC: Sorry if its short. I waited in hope my writer's block would fade away but it doesn't seem like that.

Maybe we should time skip on them climbing up the roof.

I don't follow the manga. I want to but am too lazy to read all these chapters. And I don't mind spoilers, they won't affect my fangirling. No sir. In fact, they might actually encourage me to pick it up. Maybe I do have to start reading it. Just tell me what's happening so far.

I feel like a creep now thanks to you. I'm stalking your status. You have an unhealthy obsession with Rin while I have one with Makoto. I felt my soul flying off when I saw him dressed up as a firefighter. He was so cute! And Rin....*nose bleed* A cop. A COP. He made me feel guilty. I only love Makoto, I swear to god.

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am
⊱ Satoshi Kitagawa ⊰

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

↠ Location: Going upstairs to Shinya's room (On the stairs)
↠ With: Shinya
↠ Mood: Remembering the past and laughing at Shinya's goofiness
↠ Wearing: Clothes

Satoshi had looked down at the steps as he walked. He was afraid that if he looked up at Shinya's face, his own would turn red or he would just make a bigger fool of himself. Or worse. Both.

The mention of their turtles made Satoshi remembered when he and Shinya first bought them. "Simon? Yeah, I still have him," he responded. The type of turtle that he got was supposed to live for about forty or so years. When he first got Simon, he was only two. Nine years later, Simon was now eleven and would live another twenty-nine years. Simon was a pretty boring turtle, but he was quiet and you always knew he was there. He didn't do much, but that was what Satoshi like. Simon was like himself in a way. Maybe that was why he grew a bit of an attachment to him right away.

His thoughts of Simon were cut short when he heard a loud thud. He looked up to see that Shinya had fallen on to the floor and was rolling around in pain. He shouldn't laugh. Satoshi knew he shouldn't laugh. But the look on Shinya's face was priceless. He brought a hand up to his mouth to stifle his chuckles, but it failed him. "A-are you okay?" He managed to get out from his small fit of giggles.

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
It's okay. I have gotten writers block recently too. And also, I am so sorry about the late reply! I went camping and had no internet so... Bleh.

Would you like to do the time skip thingie or would you like me to?

Well, right now they are in this intense battle with Akashi's team and they seem to be losing. It is a super long story but his best friend who he thought hated him came and started to cheer for him the same with Aomine, Kise, and others which made me cry like a baby. Now Kagami is trying to get into the second part of the zone AND IT WAS KUROKO WHO WAS THE GATE KEEPER FOR IT AND THAT IS WHY AOMINE COULD NEVER GET INTO IT AND AND GREAT NOW I AM CRYING AGAIN ASEFOSIHGPOIWHGI IT'S SO SAD! YOU HAVE TO READ IT!

Whooooooa! I love how you know so much about my obsession with Rin... >_> Makoto as a firefighter was the cutest! kjasdfafe RIN AS A COP AOWEGHPOUQWHG OH MY GOSH YES! Don't feel bad. Love all the free boys~!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 am
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

A brush of red drew across his grimacing face, overhearing his friend’s fit of giggles. I’m too old to have this happen to me, he thought. He clambered to his feet and hid his face from the other, to hide his near cries, sniffling. Guess these things couldn't be changed, or cured. His goofiness wouldn't disappear, not even a chance. It’s what makes Shinya himself, the tiniest alter would lead to another person. He wanted to run away now, and he could, considering he had done it before at the age of five; he could easily slip out and no one would notice. A specialty of his, thanks to his years of experience. There were times, like any kid or teenager, when he would get grounded and would have plans with friends to hang out with on that same day. No harm done, he would skillfully climb down the window and enjoy his time while his father would think he had his time reflecting on his behaviours and straightened up, maybe grow up a little into adulthood.

Shinya rubbed his nose and fixed his clothes. Now carrying a whole load of hatred for Satoshi, he turned his head to him and held back his tears. ‘You’re going to hell, I guarantee it, you heartless…’ His face puffed as it got redder and piled with curses to say. Grunting, he stomped his feet and walked to his room.

It still felt chilly in here with the window wide open, buffeting wind and billowing the curtain. The chillness brushing against his cheeks had a benefit numbing its glow. Wait… He fell having his glasses on. Worried he had broken it, though he saw perfectly with it, he took it off and checked the lens, turning it to every angel. He held it up to the light and checked it thoroughly. The glasses hurt his eye, and interpreting the pain on the removing it, he held the glasses in one hand and rubbed his eyes with the other. putting it back on, he then walked over to his bedside table. Last time he remembered, he placed the camera beside the lamp, and what he saw right now was an empty space…Where the hell did I put it? He had quick look around him and vaguely searched for it, still not recalling. He rummaged through his mind, stroking his chin. Right! He snapped his finger and took out his phone; he lent it to a friend and they were supposed to meet today but cancelled their plans because this gathering. Now they won't be able to take pictures.

He dialed his number and cradled the phone to his ear. That camera held great importance; he had to know the other hadn't broken it or lent it to another person. He waited until the voice mail turned on. First he fell and made fool out of himself, and now his friend had his camera and wasn't answering him. He dropped his phone on the bed and huffed. Shinya then looked over to Satoshi and glared, forgiveness won’t be given at all costs. ‘C’mon.’ Reaching the window, he paused and pointed up. ‘I’ll go first.’ He climbed up and popped his head down, outstretching his arm for Satoshi to use it, forgetting his glasses which plummeted down to the ground. Meditating and inhaling, he didn't complain nor fume, patiently waited for Satoshi to come.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC: It's alright.
I can if you want. We're supposed to skip to the wedding?
I shouldn't have listened to you. I read the last two chapters and...my feels. They hurt! I couldn't stop myself from crying. Kuroko...

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 pm
⊱ Satoshi Kitagawa ⊰

User Image

↠ Location: On the roof
↠ Mood: Feeling guilty and sad

Satoshi had stopped giggling only a few seconds later. As he calmed himself, he heard sniffling coming from Shinya's direction. Oh no... He forgot that Shinya was sensitive. "Shinya..." He began, but Shinya interrupted him by speaking. The teen felt his heart heavy in his chest at his words. He didn't mean to upset him.. Not at all... The hatred in his voice was clear as day, which only upset Satoshi even more.

The teen hesitantly followed behind Shinya to his room. He wanted to leave... He want to go home a curl up under his covers where no one could talk to him. Where he couldn't see anyone... Where no one would bug him. Satoshi was not paying attention to all that Shinya was doing until he heard him seem angry. He looked up, only to flinch at the glare he was giving him. Now I am hated... And by the one person who ever understood me.... His eyes wandered down to the ground as he walked slowly over to the window. Satoshi climbed out, cautiously taking the hand Shinya offered him and sat on the roof. His knees went up to his chest and his arms around them. "Sorry... I... I didn't mean to upset you..." He said softly, looking down at his knees.

It seemed that out of the few times Satoshi ever made a noise, it always seemed to be the wrong move. It happened a lot. This was just one of the reasons he kept to himself in fear of hurting people like he just did. He was very insecure about himself, and many people could see that. He was just like an open book at times. His mother and Shinya were the only ones who seemed to understand him, but even they couldn't figure him out sometimes. Not even Satoshi felt like he could understand himself.

"You’re going to hell, I guarantee it, you heartless…" The words repeated over and over in the teen's head. His eyes squeezed shut and he felt like he wanted to claw his brain out. He never thought Shinya of all people would say such a thing to him. It was completely out of character. It felt like his heart had broke again. I didn't mean to make him hate me... Again... What is my problem...? Why can't I do anything right...?

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
Yep, skipping to the wedding sounds good. We can do a brief thin with it then do another time skip to where they are moving into their new house.

Why... Why would you do that to yourself? That is like pure torture... Crazy... And I know... Kuroko... My husband... My poor dear... I want to give him a huge hug... He seriously deserves it.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 am
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Recovering from the drama he made for a silly fall and his camera, he inhaled fresh air. He made a lot of fuss for nothing and wasn't even aware. His actions were solely based on embarrassment, none of his words or gestures were intended to convey negative impression to the other. Maybe it did, but he didn't mean it. Empty words...
He stood and proceeded with his meditation, closing his eye and breathing. His inner self laid down his earlier words and judged him. That was mean of you. Apologise. Now.He had to. Those words were inconsiderate and heartbreaking. Satoshi wasn't like the rest who would punch or give him a headlock in return then put it behind afterwards, smiling again and acting like nothing happened; they never took him seriously, no one did because he never is. He got too used it and forgot how it could hurt if taken into consideration. Nagging himself to mouth the words quickly another tone came out first. Huh? The worst happened, he was too late and his friend took them to their full meaning, apologising in believe he did something wrong.
His reaction went through different degrees of stupidity: The hyper denial in which his eyes forced open and words hyped out in an abnormal pace, crouching and reaching a hand to the other's shoulder. 'No. No. No. No. I'm the one who is supposed to apologise. I'm sorry I didn't really mean it.' Then more hyperactivity appearing on his excited cheeks and trembling lips. 'I'll jumped off the roof if that will make you happy, don't get upset.' He cupped their hands and begged, ready to do anything to repent. A better idea came to him. He gave Satoshi his face, leaning close. An eye for an eye, and a bit violence along with it.'Say the meanest thing he got and punch me.'Leaning closer, he insisted. 'Do it.' He needed him to do it or else he won't forgive himself. Ever.

― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC: Fine. I'll skip to the wedding and try to make it brief then skip again to where they are moving.

Wait, what? No one told Kuroko was married. What da hell? No one invited me. You know what, I'm not inviting you to my and Atsushi's wedding. Let's see how you'll feel about that.

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:23 pm
⊱ Satoshi Kitagawa ⊰

User Image

↠ Location: On the roof
↠ Mood: Feeling stupid but also still feeling guilty

Satoshi had remembered all of the other times he had upset people with the things he did. It all came a hit him like a ton of bricks. The time when he was seven and some kids asked him to play, but he ignored him. There was another time when he was five and there was a girl crying, so he assumed she wanted to be alone but she just got mad at him for passing by her without saying anything. There was also an indecent last year when a guy thought his girlfriend was flirting him (when, of course, that wasn't the case) and he got punched in the face for it. He got a nosebleed and went to the nurse, becoming the laughing stock of the school.

The feeling of a hand of shoulder got Satoshi's attention and he looked over to see Shinya stuttering and talking quickly. He looked at him with a confused expression, but then he remembered that usually when Shinya said some mean things, he never meant it. How could he be so stupid and forget that one crucial thing? "Oh... Right... Sorry... I shouldn't have taken it so seriously..." He apologized. The next thing he knew, Shinya's face had grown close to his. His eyes widened and he tried to scoot back away from him, but the other just kept coming closer and closer to him to the point where he could feel his breath. "I-I'm not going to do that..." Satoshi said, bringing a hand up to block their faces from coming any closer.

"It's... My fault to begin with... I should've remembered that was how you were... I guess I just forgot because we never got into many fights..." The teen said softly. "You don't have to worry about it..." His body scooted back a little more to get a bit of room between them. "You don't have to do anything to make up for it... And I am not going to hit you. I don't like violence," He told him before rubbing the back of his neck.

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
Okay! Sounds good to me!

I married him months ago! Long before I met you! If I did, then of course I would have invited you! So... So... I WANT TO GO TO YOUR WEDDIIIINNNGGGG! INVITE MEEEEEE!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:00 am
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The resonating bells announced and birds flapped to levitate in the air. The clapping and unanimous cheers congratulated the newly couple ready for a new page; their new life. The rustling trees and swaying lilies danced in the billowing wind and adorned the meandering scent of perfume to softened the air for the two to breathe its exotic essence. Two families on each side admired the bridal gown and the black attire donned by Hana and Yamato. Twining arms and glinting eyes; they walked the white carpet extending the aisle.

Right behind them were the two teenagers strolling with a supportive smile plastered to their faces. The itchy grass beneath their feet blew backward and had deciduous leaves cluttered on its expanse. Baby’s breath arch with pearls hung down overhead the couple matured the blossoming hearts and merged with the beauty offered by the bride herself. The boys stood and only exchanged glances to each other before turning their chin to their parents and begun watching the beautiful scenery. The guest seated and locked their gaze at them four, already mesmerised by the serene warmth emanated in the air.

The officiant gathered the two and began the ceremony. Vows and speeches were exchanged. With a single reply I do they were married and confetti showered them underneath the gentle sun.

Two months later they decided to become complete, a true family, and bought a house to live in together. In dawn they roll called and breathed the new tide of oxygen permeating. Some yawned and others daydreamed while staggering. Some laughed and others blushed. Happiness had a little meaning compared to the chanting lullaby played by the voice of their exuberant souls. As the sun set the truck roared to live and drove off carrying their packed boxes and furniture. The distance hadn't been long and only took half an hour to arrive. The lively family arrived earlier and rolled up their sleeves. Each member carried his or her boxes and moved them in. The furniture was carried inside by the labour. By the time the sun fully arose they were done and could close the door with a ‘welcome’ bat laid under its feet. All they had left to do was unpacking and arranging.

Yamato took a break and walked out to the balcony in their room, holding a cigarette to his mouth and lit it. Puffs of smoke hovered outside and slowly drifted away with the wind. He leaned his arm on the handrail and enjoyed the smoke for a while. He was never a dedicated smoker and only experienced the joy here and there. The transparent view of their back garden dazzled his hazel glinting eyes. The ornaments and fountain decorated it. He had always wanted a fountain. His admiration ceased when knocking interrupted his absent mind. The knob spun and box pushed in. Shinya entered with the box hoisted on his hands. He placed it on the beige carpeted floor and cracked his back, fatigued from the weight. Aware of this habit—smoking in the balcony—he joined his company and leaned his back on the handrail, resting his elbow. It would only be appropriate to initiate a conversation; he looked up to his father and began complaining to open up a discussion. ‘My arms hurt because of you, old man. Why do I have to do your work when you are here meditating?’ Yamato gave him ‘get off my neck’ stare and returned to the garden. Glimpsing students walking to school reminded him of an important matter. He motioned to the ashtray on one of the boxes and Shinya whined as he straightened up to get it. ‘You know Satoshi will transfer to your school, right?’ Shinya nodded and held the ashtray for him. ‘Well, don’t drag him around too much, he’s…’ Not sure whether or not to describe him that way Shinya, already familiar, mouthed it easily. ‘Frail, I know; don’t worry. ’ Since they wanted the boys to join their activities and spent their time inseparably, they transferred Satoshi to the school Shinya attended; it’s located nearby and proven to be convenient.They thought it would be nice seeing the two together. They wanted them to have a solid bond and brotherly senses. Their lack of the teenager's history with each other would eventually lead to a complicated life for the two and make their days a challenge.

― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC: I hope that was good enough. I'm sorry for the late reply.
Hmm...Fine, you're invited. Atsushi would hate me anyway if I didn't invite you two.

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:12 am
⊱ Satoshi Kitagawa Sugihara ⊰

User Image

↠ Location: In his new home (his new bedroom)
↠ With: His new family
↠ Mood:
↠ Wearing: Outfit

Before they all knew it, the day had came to an end. They said their goodbyes then Satoshi and his mother left to go back home. "What do you think of them?" Hana asked as she began driving them home. Satoshi looked at the window, thinking about how his life was going to be now. Becoming a family with those two was going to be harder for him than he expected it to.

Days passed and it was finally the day. The day that Hana and Yamato were to be wed. Family members filled up the benches and cheered for the happy couple when the ceremony ended. Satoshi stood quietly by the two with Shinya, smiling to himself as he saw how happy his mother looked. He was so happy for her to finally find someone to love again.

Months later, they four had found a house and began to move in. Moving was stressful and there were some fights, but they all got over it. Satoshi had found out a few days earlier that he would now be attending Shinya's school. To be honest, he wasn't looking forward to it. He would be the new kid and probably make a fool of himself in introductions. Not to mention it was Shinya's school. He spent that night laying in his bed, wallowing in self pity.

Present day, Satoshi was in the kitchen helping out his mother unpack all of the pots and pans. "Isn't this exciting?" She asked, clearly happy about all of this. Satoshi said nothing and remained quiet. He honestly was not excited about this. Shinya and him were sharing rooms right next to each other and were on their own floor. Their parents had a room upstairs, leaving the boys downstairs.

Satoshi finished helping his mother in the kitchen then moved to his new room. He had already set up his tank for his turtle Simon before he laid on his bed. This is going to be complicated... He thought as he closed his eyes and sighed. In a few days, the boys would be going to school again. School. The one place Satoshi hated. Rude teens, judging teachers, the lot.

The teen turned his head to look at his pet turtle who also seemed to be looking at him. "What do you think I should do Simon?" He asked. The turtle stood there and munched on his lettuce. Satoshi shook his head before returning his gaze to the ceiling. He did that a bit. He liked talking to Simon. The turtle never said anything back and was a great roommate. He was never loud and was easy to take care of. It was great having a pet like Simon.

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
That's okay! No need to worry!

Yesssss! Success! Kuroko and I will bring awesome presents for you!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 am
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Yamato looked from the corner of his eye at Shinya and smiled, he couldn’t but do that. He had grown up, already a young adult. A little part of him was sad though. As the other grew their time together diminished and soon he would graduate from school, collage and then move out and before he knew it he would leave and become independent. He won’t able to tell him fables and receive a believer’s bright smile. He missed being able to carry him around and coat him with his arms when slept. There were things that won’t be experienced again: Messing the kitchen with his tottering baby feet only to eat a single spoon. His first steps. Entering middle school where he made friends (the seed of his corruption). Telling lies leisurely knowing he would take anything as the truth from his hero father. And a lot more than one could think Of . There were parts of his life that couldn’t be replaced. Then again it made him happy being a part of the other's. His eyes turned watery and he hid his face looking the other side. Shinya, fast at catching these moments, grinned and shuffled closer, leaning back to check. ‘You’re crying, aren’t you?’ He didn’t know why but hell he won’t let this chance go. ‘Oh God, where’s my camera. This is a life time chance.’ Yamato blocked the tears from falling and wore a dangerous face, brows knitted and eyes piercing. Shinya started to walk when ham of a hand seized his head and yanked him back. ‘You’re not going anywhere.’

A bump glowed on his head. Shinya left the room with a little compliment from his father. ‘Lousy old man,’ he muttered, feeling the bump. He moved in all of his stuff to his room and now finished moving his father’s. He wandered around the floor. He couldn’t think of a reason why they had to put him in the same floor as Satoshi. Ignoring the matter it would be hard for him to sleep conscious of the other, disturbance roamed wherever he stayed. His friends came over almost every day after school. They drop by and stay over at the weekends. All sort of activities take place in his room with them—prank calls, singing, loud laughter, doing dares, etc—and they won’t compromise by any means. He bet Satoshi would have a really bad time living next to him. Hold on there, buddy. Not to mention the fuss they would make on finding out that he stayed the room next to Shinya. They won’t stop pestering the other and try to infect him with their disease—Shinya was one of their victims.

Staring up at the ceiling, he ambled down the hallway and reached the stairs. He ran his finger over the banister and descended below. Shinya bit his nail and pondered a little more. He had the responsibility of walling between his brother and the bad apples of the school; there were a lot more than expected. He knew them all, one by one, had had a past with each student. Who didn’t know him? Even students from outside recognised the name. He had been in a slump thanks to those particular people. And he learnt his lesson the hard way: He had gone to the police station once—it was the reason he moved back with his father—and what happened was that a couple of his classmates thought it would be funny to break into an elder’s house. He stood outside protesting against the idea while they insisted and went with it. When caught they ran away from the other side and left him waiting outside until an officer found him. From the beginning he had his doubts about them but refused to believe they were troublemakers. Once. Twice. The more he hung out with them, the more he believed his intuition and after that incident he cut off his connection with them. He had to make sure Satoshi wouldn't approach these kinds or vice versa. He thought to give a quick visit to his brother and maybe help if he needed it. Heading his way a voice reached outside; it was Satoshi’s. He heard the other talking mostly to his turtle. I wish I had mine. He regretted losing it. He could have had an inhuman friend by now who lived with him for years. Standing in the doorway he rose a hand and knocked.

― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC: You better bring good presents. I will not accept anything cheap!

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 pm

User Image

↠ Mood:

Satoshi could remember the first day he got his turtle like it was yesterday. He walked into the pet shop and straight to the reptile section with Shinya. Shinya had picked the one that looked the most outgoing. Satoshi, on the other hand, saw a small turtle towards the back on the tank. No one seemed to have noticed it, but he did. He felt like this turtle was like him in a lot of ways... So he chose that turtle immediately. Having Simon was like having another Satoshi. He was quiet and anti-social, and didn't really have any special talents.

As Satoshi watched Simon munch on his lettuce, he wondered how life at his new school was going to be Probably a mess since he knew he was going to make a fool of himself. He'll probably get teased and messed with, and he didn't know if Shinya would do anything about it. The thought made him sigh and roll over onto his side. Even though his old school was no better, he wished he still was attending it.

There was a knock on the door and the auburn teen sat up. It's probably mom with my backpack that I left upstairs... He thought before rolling out of his bed. "Coming," he said softly, but loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. He turned the knob, and was surprised to see Shinya. "Oh... What's wrong?" He asked, standing up straight from him slouchy position when he opened the door.

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
Of course they will be good! And expensive! Maybe a lot of anime stuff... Hmm...

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 am
User Image
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The soft tone traversed the door reminded Shinya of the difficulty one could face to hear Satoshi. Among a school blessed (Cursed) with amplified voices and brisk shuffles, he won’t stand a chance against any one. How he survived these years adapting with others was something to wonder about. Looking up to God and shaking his head, a request for both the strength and patience had to be made. Satoshi could he handled, no sweat, but students there were the big deal. A Funny image of himself guarding the other burst a small cough of laugh; he couldn't imagine himself standing as a wall between the two—Satoshi and students—it ought to be hard and suffocating. But who was he to complain, so long as he got to stay with him for the longest time whatever cost taken would be worth it.

Shinya tilted his head and smiled his lady-killer smile. It crept out unintentionally; it was one of those natural traits his father bestowed on him. He ruffled the soft auburn hair and kept his smile plastered to his face. ‘I thought I should pass by and see if you need my help…’ His words trailed off to a goggle then to another cheerful smile. He glimpsed the turtle munching down on the lettuce inside its tent. Having an intense desire to look up close and hold it, he stepped forward and looked through the teal eyes. ‘Can I hold him?’ Normally he would bust his way in without regard to the owner but he didn't want to spy on his privacy. He wouldn't like that to happen to him in the future. ‘Can I?’

― Lao Tzu

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

OOC:..Makoto body pillow and I'll be the happiest girl alive.

|Outfit|Location|

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

User Image

↠ Mood:

Satoshi grew confused at Shinya's sudden change of attitude, but he kept silent. Like usual. It wasn't like it was anything new, it just caught him by surprise sometimes. The mention of helping him out made Satoshi hesitate. It wasn't like he didn't want Shinya's help... There was a lot of decorating that he wanted to do... He just felt embarrassed having people watch him as he made his room his personal sanctuary.

Before he could open his mouth to reject Shinya's offer, Shinya had spoke again. His eyes wandered off into his room and Satoshi followed his gaze. He found he was staring at his turtle Simon. "Oh, yeah, that's fine," he said, stepping out of the other's to let him enter. Once he was in, he closed the door behind him and went over to Simon's cage. "He likes being rubbed under his chin... So if you did that, he would like you instantly. And don't try to take his lettuce away. He will try to bite you if you do... And his bites hurt. A lot," the auburn haired teen warned him before taking his turtle out. He gave him a few rubs under his chin before handing him over to Shinya. "Here," he said, letting him hold him.

After handing him off to Shinya, Satoshi looked at the few boxes he had left. Most of it was the stuff for Simon, so he began unpacking that since he wasn't afraid to do that in front of anyone. He brought the box marked 'Simon' over to the cage and began to organize it all. Since Simon was Satoshi's first ever pet, he spoiled him rotten.

x
x
x

SunnyDaysxX
It's a deal! (I wish I had a hugging pillow...)

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas