Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 am
Old Friends; Different Lives

Tyler & Jensen grew up together. They met at the playground in their neighborhood and became nearly inseparable. They had play dates when they were little and as they grew older, the two went to the same schools. From preschool, elementary school, middle school, and into high school, the two were the best of friends. In their senior year of high school, Tyler and Jensen started to grow apart. Slowly they began to distance themselves from each other: they stopped talking and showing up to each others houses. They went to different colleges and haven't spoken since. What the two never learned about each other is how differently their lives would turn out. Unknown to Jensen's family, Tyler's father is the leader of a well known gang and he is to take over when his father decides he's ready to put his old days behind him. Unknown to Tyler's family, Jensen comes from a line of police enforcement and has chosen to follow that line. The man is now a police officer living on his own. The two haven't seen each other for years, but with one call to the police station about a disturbance next door, they will cross paths again.

If you are not Yoshimi Sohma or Kassumi6, please do not post here.
Feel free to read along!

Housings

{Reserved}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 am
Profiles

Skeleton

[imgright]imageurlhere[/imgright]

[list][list][size=13][u][color=black]G e n e r a l [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]D a t a[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=11]
[color=colorhere]My name is:[/color] Full Name
[color=colorhere]But they call me:[/color] Nicknames
[color=colorhere]I was born on:[/color] Month&Day
[color=colorhere]I've been around for:[/color] Age
[color=colorhere]If you didn't notice, I'm:[/color] Male/Female
[color=colorhere]Don't hate me 'cause I'm:[/color] Sexuality
[/size][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=13][u][color=black]P h y s i c a l [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]A p p e a r a n c e[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list]
[color=colorhere]I stand at:[/color] Height
[color=colorhere]My hair is:[/color] HairColor(+OptionalStyle)
[color=colorhere]Look me in the eye:[/color] EyeColor
[color=colorhere]I pierced my:[/color] Piercings
[color=colorhere]Some things don't wash off:[/color] Tattoos/scars/markings/etc
[color=colorhere]Also:[/color] Extra
[list][list][size=13][u][color=black]P e r s o n a l [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]D a t a[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list]
[color=colorhere]Submissive or dominant?:[/color] Position
[color=colorhere]I grew up with:[/color] Family
[color=colorhere]So, I'm:[/color] Personality
[color=colorhere]My story:[/color] Past/Bio

[color=colorhere]Give me:[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorhere]❥[/color]

[color=colorhere]Get it away:[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorhere]✖[/color]

[list][list][size=13][u][color=black]A d d i t i o n a l [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]D a t a[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list]
[color=colorhere]I work as:[/color] Occupation
[color=colorhere]I'm feeling feverish:[/color] Allergies/Medical Issues
[color=colorhere]Extra:[/color] Extra Information
[color=colorhere]This is my jam:[/color] ThemeSong(s)(optional)

Yoshimi Sohma

x
x

User Image

G e n e r a l xD a t axxx

My name is: Jensen Erik Thames
        But they call me: Jensey
        I was born on: August 1st
        I've been around for: Twenty-four
        If you didn't notice, I'm: Male
        Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Homosexual

P h y s i c a l xA p p e a r a n c exxx

I stand at: 6'
        My hair is: Blonde
        Look me in the eye: Golden brown with some green near the pupil.
        I pierced my: None.
        Some things don't wash off: He has a few faded scars here and there; most noticeable ones are on his arm, back of his right leg, and down hid back.
        Also: None.

P e r s o n a l xD a t axxx

Submissive or dominant?: Both, but leans more towards dominant.
        I grew up with: Father (Markus Thames), mother (Ellie Thames), younger sister (Margret Thames; 20), younger brother (Alec Thames; 17).
        So, I'm: Jensen has two sides that blend together. One side is the one he uses when he's on the job. The man is serious, often wearing a blank expression. He isn't frightened by much and is quick to react. He seems to handle pressure well, but really he can freeze up if he isn't careful. Jensen will say things matter-of-factually or will have a stern tone to enforce what he says. He doesn't play favorites. Sometimes he might smirk or give a small smile if you say something funny or amusing enough. With children, he loosens up a little and smiles more while gaining a more gentle and kind persona. Off the job, Jensen is pretty laid back. He still has his sense of right and wrong, but will let little things slide by as long as they don't break any laws. The guy is prone to some awkward moments with new people, but he's genuinely very caring. He enjoys having fun and relaxing.
        My story: To be discovered through the role play!

Give me:
        xxx Pastries and sweets
        xxx Coffee/tea
        xxx Mystery novels
        xxx Game shows
        xxx Board games, some video games
        xxx Working out/training
        xxx Color coding
        xxx Sleeping in on his days off
        xxx Playing the guitar

Get it away:
        xxx Cooking, but he puts up with it
        xxx Unexpected guests
        xxx Arresting the same person more than once
        xxx When people try to run
        xxx Threats
        xxx Gum
        xxx Paperwork
        xxx Needling and getting blood taken

A d d i t i o n a l xD a t axxx

I work as: Police officer
        I'm feeling feverish: Seafood allergies, nuts.
        Extra: His father was/is an officer, his mother was/is a lawyer.
        This is my jam: N/A

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 am
User Image

G e n e r a l xD a t axxx

My name is: Tyler James McCaine
        But they call me: Tyler or Ty
        I was born on: December 16th
        I've been around for: Twenty-four
        If you didn't notice, I'm: Male
        Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bisexual

P h y s i c a l xA p p e a r a n c exxx

I stand at: 5' 10"
        My hair is: Black
        Look me in the eye: Dark Blue
        I pierced my: Ears (Both of them)
        Some things don't wash off: He has scars from knife battles and gun battles. A knife wound on his right forearm, a gun shot wound on his left side, cigarette burns on both of his arms and along his torso, and another knife wound on his left shoulder.
        Also: He wears white tape around his hands and wrists (like in the picture) when he goes out to fight.

P e r s o n a l xD a t axxx

Submissive or dominant?: Both
        I grew up with: Father (Harrison McCaine) and mother (Cecilia McCaine)
        So, I'm: Tyler is a very high maintenance person. He has gone through many relationships that barely last a week and doesn't even care. He has a tough and scary exterior, but on the inside he is vulnerable. He works well when he is under pressure unless it involves his loved ones in any negative way. Tyler is a great fighter and knows how to use knives and guns. He is crafty and can find away to make anything a weapon. Since he has gotten into so many fights, he has knowledge for battle plans, but other times he just goes with the flow and wings it. He doesn't think before thinking and that is what mostly gets him into trouble. He can be very intimidating and is extremely scary when he is angry. His strength is no laughing matter either.
        My story: (Might edit later, otherwise we will just find out in the rp.)

Give me:
        xxx Alcohol
        xxx Cigarettes
        xxx Weapons
        xxx Hotel Rooms
        xxx Pools
        xxx Attractive People (No preference on gender)
        xxx Bars

Get it away:
        xxx Dating people twice
        xxx People who don't get the message the first time (Wont leave him alone)
        xxx Stalkers
        xxx Police
        xxx Bad sex
        xxx Kids
        xxx Liars

A d d i t i o n a l xD a t axxx

I work as: A gang member
        I'm feeling feverish: None
        Extra: His father is the gang leader of the scariest gang in the city, the MCs. Tyler is the next in line to become the leader.
        This is my jam: (Might edit later)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(I finally got this finished! I was stuck in a huge writers block for his personality. So who is going to start us off?)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 am
User Image

...........𝕁єηsєη 𝔼яɪк 𝕋нαмєs...........

〔 I'm at :: Front door of some house 〕
    〔 Accompanied by :: Jack [partner in the car], who ever is in front of me. 〕
    〔 I'm feeling :: Calm 〕
    On Duty/Off Duty 〕
    Attire

xx It was a pretty slow night. The most that had happened was a car chase then lasted one block before the driver got out and pleaded for mercy while he dropped to his knees with his hands behind his head. The one in the passenger seat had unbuckled and tried to get into the driver’s seat to get away, but when he had a gun pointed to his head the guy moved his hands away back slowly from the steering wheel before he got out. Jensen sadly didn’t get any part of that. Instead the blonde got to drive around a few neighborhoods with his partner, Jack, only to find nothing of interest or suspicion. When they got back to the station, they sat down at their desks with disappointed sighs. It was around six thirty and the sun had started to go down. Soon they’d be off the clock. “Well,” Jack started as he sat up in his chair that he had been leaned back in, “We can say we kept two neighborhoods and a park safe today.” The brunette said with a hopeful grin as he seemed to offer the suggestion with hands open, as if he were gesturing for Jensen to get up and take it. The blonde rolled his eyes as he picked his hat up off his desk and put it over his eyes. “Oh, c’mon!” Jack said as he crossed his arms while Jensen chuckled only slightly. “Hey guys, we just got a call about a disturbance.” A woman said as she walked over to the two. Jensen pushed the hat up before he looked at Jack. “Loud sounds, maybe gun shots, maybe alcohol is involved.” The woman shrugged as she gave Jensen the paper with the address before she walked off. Jensen held the paper up while Jack shrugged before he stood up. “I’m driving.” Jack claimed as he grabbed the paper and the keys that Jensen had placed on the corner of his desk. The blonde sighed, but pushed himself out of the chair before he followed Jack outside to the parking lot. They climbed into the police car, buckled up, then pulled out of the lot. They didn’t need sirens because it was just a disturbance of the peace and not something that required then to get there in a rush.

xx It took only a few minutes until they got to the house and parked in front of it. “I’ll go.” Jensen said as he opened the passenger door. He was the closest to the house. Jack shrugged before he leaned back into the driver’s seat after he unbuckled the seat belt. Jensen stepped out of the car and closed the door. He put the hat on and adjusted any part of his uniform that he needed to before he walked up the driveway then the concrete path up to the front step and the door. Maybe if it wasn’t so late, if Jensen had seen the address, or had looked at the house he might have recognized it. He glanced around the door before he pressed the doorbell then took a step back from the door as he waited for whomever was inside to answer. He could hear loud sounds from inside the house; Jack could probably hear them from the car. Jensen waited a minute or two before he rang the doorbell again when no one came to the door. The male stood there with a blank expression as his eyes went between the two windows on either side of the door. They were narrow and covered with dark colored curtains, so even if he looked in he wouldn’t see anything. When someone did finally open the door, Jensen didn't look directly at them as he pulled out his pad. "Good evening, sir. We were called with a complaint about some loud sounds from the residence. We'd greatly appreciate it if you could keep the noise down to a reasonable level so we won't need to come back here with anything we could possibly charge you with." Jensen explained as he flipped the pad open and pulled a pen out of his pocket as if he were about to write something down. "Does that sound agreeable?" The blonde ask as his eyes moved up from the pad to look at the person in front of him.

User Image User Image User Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

“It's a pretty big shock to realise that the only people you can identify with are psychopathic killers.”
-Dan Wells, Mr. Monster

Ⓣ ⓨ ⓛ ⓔ ⓡ Ⓙ ⓐ ⓜ ⓔ ⓢ Ⓜ ⓒ Ⓒ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ ⓔ

{Where am I at? My second home}
{Who am I with? My friends}
{How am I? Feeling pretty good}
{What am I wearing? Nothing fancy}

Today was going pretty well in Tyler's book. He won a fight between him and a group of three other people from rivaling gangs, and was the reigning champion still of gang fights. His names was known throughout rivaling gangs, and he was feared by most people. Good. Those weaklings can just leave him alone.

In celebration of his unbroken record of ten straight wins with a 1-on-3, his friends Trevor, Neil, and Derick decided to throw him a little party. And by little he meant with ten other people in his house. Tyler lived on his own in a two story house. His parent's lived in an old type house a few blocks away. They weren't happy to have their next-in-line to move out, but he did it anyway. There was no way he was going to live in that house forever. He needed his freedom too.

The guests arrived, all of them seeming to have brought snacks and alcohol. Tyler was sitting on his couch smoking a cigarette when a very attractive girl sat next to him. She gave him a flirtatious smile which earned her a smile back from him. "Heads up!" Trevor yelled from across the room and threw a beer can at Tyler. The young man caught it with ease and opened it up, taking a sip of it. The girl beside him also seemed to be drinking a beer. Drunk girls are always the best... He thought before taking a drag from his cigarette.

Before Tyler knew it, his music player was turned up all the way and all of his friends were drunk. They were dancing, laughing, yelling, and just messing around with each other. Tyler didn't care as long as they didn't break anything. If they did, well, let's just say they were going to pay for it.

The girl next to him was red in the face. You could tell she was drunk by her slurred words. It was Tyler's time to make his move. "Hey... Want to go upstairs where it's quieter?" He asked her. The girl knew what he was intending to do so she followed them downstairs. Tyler's friends knew what was going to happen next and they hollered and cheered him on, yelling at him to 'get some.' This made Tyler laugh and the girls blush. A few minutes later, they were on his bed making out. Her shirt was on the ground next to his and both their hands wandered over each other's body. She was moaning his name and everything was going on as he planned... Tonight was going to be good.

Downstairs, Trevor, Derick, and Neil were partying loudly with the other guests when the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Neil announced, clearly drunk, then went over and answered the door. His vision was a little blurry, but from the uniform, he could tell it was a police officer. "s**t," he said out loud unintentionally. "Uh... Yeah officer, of course," he answered him. "Neil! What's goin' on?" Derick asked before he saw the police. He frowned. "Someone called the cops, huh?" He sighed. "Should we get Tyler?" He asked Neil. Neil shook his head. "Nah. He's gettin' lucky upstairs. Don't want to disturb him," he answered. You could tell that there was alcohol being drank here from the smell, the two guys' actions, and the fact that one of them was holding a can of beer. "We'll keep the noise down, officer. Good night to you," Derick said before closing the door shut. "Keep this a secret from Tyler?" He asked Neil. Neil nodded then they both went back to the party.

Kassumi6
We should have the come back. I have this sort of idea... If that is okay... >_>

~Edited~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

〔 I'm at :: Front door a house...again. 〕
    〔 Accompanied by :: Jack and who ever is in front of me. 〕
    〔 I'm feeling :: Calm, slightly annoyed, and a bit disappointed. 〕
    On Duty/Off Duty 〕
    Attire

xx Golden eyes looked at the man then the other one that came into view. His eyes scanned whatever he could see of the inside of the house. The music hurt Jensen’s ears; it had been a while since he cranked the volume up on anything and he had never been used to it. His eyes flickered back and forth from the one names Neil to the other male as they spoke before they turned their attention back to Jensen. “Have a good night.” The male said with a nod before the door closed. He put the pad and pen away before he turned to walk over to the car. As he got to the passenger side of the car, the blonde pulled off the hat and tossed it on the dash while he got into the car. “Well?” Jack asked only for Jensen to shrug while he bucked the seatbelt. “Well, Rachel was right about the alcohol. Looked like a party. We might have to tell the guys at the station to put a car on either end of the street.” Jensen hadn’t seen how many people were in the house, but he knew people did stupid things then they were drunk. Jack nodded as he started the car and looked to make sure no one came down the road before they pulled off the side of the street. The drove down the street and came to a main road that the pulled onto. Silence, comfortable silence, filled the car as it drove. Jack and Jensen had met in police academy. It hadn’t taken long for them to get along and learn a majority about each other. As they pulled up to a red light and stopped, Jack looked around like he had something to say. Jensen looked at the male and raised an eyebrow. “Hm?” The blonde hummed the simple question. “A beer sounds really good.” Jack said as he patted the steering wheel a little. Jensen rolled his eyes with a smile. “Do you want to go to the bar after we get off? We could go to that bar on Main Street; the one with the really good wings and onion rings. C’mon, man; you know you don’t want to cook this late.” Jack said as he looked at Jensen who had shaken his head the entire time Jack spoke. The car moved again once the light was green. “Okay, okay. It’s not like we have anything to do.” Jensen sighed as he leaned his head back. Jack laughed in victory.

xxThames and Harris, are you two still near that house?” A voice came over the radio. Jensen grabbed the speaker and held in the button. “We’re a few blocks away. Did something happen?” Jack’s smile dropped as he realized that the trip to the bar would probably be pushed to another day. “A couple more complaints just came in. Go check it out?” Confusion went over both of the male’s faces at the vagueness. “Will do.” Jensen said before he put the speaker back. Both man shrugged while they came to another stoplight. Jack looked up and down the road before he make a U-turn at the green light and drove the car back in the direction they came from. “We were just there. That has to be a record.” Jack said while Jensen just shook his head and sighed. “You’re coming up to the door this time.” Jack nodded in agreement. “What do you think? Noise, a fight, drunk driving?” Jack questioned as he looked around before he pulled back onto the neighborhood road that lead to the road the house was on. “I don’t know; probably the noise. Could you hear the music from the car?” Jensen asked as he looked from the houses to Jack who nodded his head. “I’m surprised the entire block wasn’t awake.” The brunette said as they pulled onto the street the house was on. “Maybe they’re used to it.” Jensen shrugged. The car parked on the side of the road again before both man got out of the vehicle. They looked before they went across the street and up to the door. This time Jack rang the doorbell because he stood closest to it. Both male’s had their hats on and looked a little less than pleased. “Asking for the owner?” Jack asked with a light sigh. “Yep.” Jensen said before the door opened. “We were called with more complaints. Can we speak to the owner of the residence?” It sounded far less like a question and more like a demand. “Please.” Jack added with a friendly smile. It looked almost like good cop and bad cop.

Yoshimi Sohma

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

“It's a pretty big shock to realise that the only people you can identify with are psychopathic killers.”
-Dan Wells, Mr. Monster

{Who am I with? My friends and now police officers}
{How am I? Irritated now}

Neil and Derick went back to the living room, both seeming like they were guilty of something. "What's up guys?" Trevor asked. Derick frowned before he stood up on the coffee table. "Screw the police!" He yelled. The group cheered and laughed, going back to enjoing themselves. Tyler on the other hand, was upstairs enjoying himself in his room with the girl he had just met today.

"Let's do some target practice!" Trevor announced, setting up a dart board and taking out a knife. Derick and Neil also got out their knives and the girls and others around them cheered for them. The three boys even taught the girls how to throw the knives as they goofed around.

The group, not like they cared, didn't know how loud they were being. They were being louder than before even! Not like it bothered them, but it apparently bothered the neighbors. They party was still going on even after they heard a knock on the door. This time, it was Trevor to answer. "Yeah?" His eyes widened when he saw the police. Uh oh.. He thought. Neil and Derick peaked out from the living room and their eyes also grew wide. "Oops," Derick said and Neil mentally panicked. Tyler was not going to be happy.

"Uh... Sure..." Trevor said then looked over at Neil and Derick. He gave them a glare that said 'one of you is going to have to get him' before he looked back at the officers. "He'll be right down," he assured them, but you could tell how nervous he was. After an intense game of rock paper scissors, it was decided that Neil was to go and get Tyler. The boy walked upstairs and stood right in front of Tyler's bedroom door. After taking a deep breath, Neil knocked.

Tyler frowned when he heard a knock on his door. He ignored it but a few moments later, the knock was louder. The young man groaned before rolling off the girl who was left to a panting mess. "Be right back," he told her before putting his pants on and walking towards his door. "What?" He asked, giving the younger man a glare. Neil seemed to shrink. "The... Uh.. Police are here... They want to talk to you..." He said cautiously. Tyler's frown grew and he glared at him. Perfect. Just what he needed. "I got it," he sighed and scratched the back of his head. He grabbed his shirt and put it on before he left the room.

Tyler walked down stairs, flashing his other two friends a glare before he stood at his front door. "What's the problem, officers?" He asked, leaning against the door frame and crossed his arms over his chest. You could clearly tell that he wasn't in a good mood. Of course he wasn't. He wasn't just interrupted and now the police were here.

Kassumi6
Sorry about the late reply! I went camping and didn't have any internet access! Also, I typed up a reply to this but FREAKING GAIA LOGGED ME OUT! *sobs* I am so sorry!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

〔 I'm at :: Front door of a house...again. 〕
    〔 Accompanied by :: Jack and who ever is in front of me. 〕
    〔 I'm feeling :: Calm, slightly annoyed, and a bit disappointed. 〕
    On Duty/Off Duty 〕
    Attire

xx Jensen and Jack stood at the door. Jack pulled his hat off without much care to whether or not his hair looked a bit messy from it. Jensen on the other hand didn’t. Was Jensen a little upset? Yes. He was meant to be off by now and he wanted food. Jack looked at Jensen after the male left to get the owner. “What do you think?” The brunette questioned as he brushed off his hat a little before he glanced around the inside of the house from where he stood.

A night in jail, maybe a small fine.” The blonde shrugged. The brunette nodded before they waited patiently. Soon enough a dark haired male showed up to the door and asked what the problem was. Jack shot Jensen a look to be nice, but knew that would do little to make the male go easy on the guy. “You and your friends are being charged with disturbing of the peace. We gave your friends a warning to turn down the music and keep the noise down, but because no one followed that warning you all get to spend the night in jail. Jack, call a few other officers; we won’t have enough room.” The brunette nodded and walked back to the car to radio in for a few more officers to come help collect the people from the house.

Browns knitted together as Jensen stared at the male that leaned in the doorway, likely now looking even more upset than he had been. “Tyler? Tyler McCaine?” Jensen questioned. He wasn’t completely sure if he was right about his guess to who he thought the male was. He hadn’t seen Tyler in years and could only guess because the guy had the same facial features as the Tyler he had known. Jack soon walked back up. “Called it in, Jensen; they’ll be here in five.” The blonde turned to look at his partner and nodded before he looked back at Tyler. “Would you mind gathering everyone into the living room and allow up to come into the house?” Jensen asked. He didn’t want anyone to try to run off as that would just cause even more problems for not only him and Jack, but anyone that tried to run would dig a hole even deeper for themselves than they already had.

Yoshimi Sohma
Oh, that's fine as I'm the one that should be apologizing. Did you have fun on your trip?

Sorry this is so short; I didn't know what to really write.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

-Dan Wells, Mr. Monster

{Who am I with? My friends and now police officers}
{How am I? Irritated still}

Tyler's friends took a step back when the charges were being read. They knew this was their fault. And they knew Tyler wasn't going to treat this lightly. Tyler himself wore a deep frown on his face. Those idiots... The three could practically feel Tyler's anger rising. He was not the one to be angered. The last time he was angry, they thought they saw Satan up close and personal.

Tyler leaned up from resting on the door frame and turned to glare at the three. They instantly paled. "W-we're sorry Tyler!" Neil said, backing up and hiding behind Derick. "Yeah man! We didn't think they were serious!" Derick insisted. "It was their faults!" Trevor said, Derick hiding behind him. Tyler sighed heavily. "I'll deal with you idiots later," he said. You could sense the anger in his voice. "Get the girl upstairs to get dressed and bring her down here. Get the others too," he ordered them.

The three shook in fear then went to do as they were told before Tyler turned his head when his name was mentioned. "Yeah? What of it?" He asked. He wasn't surprised that the police knew who he was. But something about this one seemed off. He seemed... Familiar somehow. He put his hands in his pockets before he stepped forward, leaning in close to the one name Jensen. He squinted his eyes to examine his better, before it hit him His eyes widened before he gave the other man his personal space back. "Jensen Thames?" He asked, shocked. "Heh, wow. It's been a long time," he said before waving in the two police officers inside.

Trevor had brought the girl from the bedroom downstairs. You could that she had been doing something previously before the police arrived. "Sorry sweet cheeks, maybe some other time. We appear to be in trouble," he told her, pointing to the two officers behind him. The girl only nodded before going into the living room where everyone else was. Tyler walked in and counted all of the guests. "This is all of them," he told the two before giving Derick, Neil, and Trevor another glare. They knew what was coming after they got back. They scooted as far away from Tyler as possible.

Moonlit Snapdragon
That's okay! I did have fun on my trip actually! It's always nice to go camping with your family! The only bad part is no reception and internet. Boooo.

Really, that's fine! Mine is pretty short too!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games