Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

Hello fellow roleplayers~ you can call me Tai, Yuki or Hime doesn't really matter to me. Anyhoodle, I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring and try to find a partner for a yaoi roleplay. I was playing with like 2 people but that kinda ran into the ground so I'm looking to start something new. Now I am not a real picky girl and I'm open to pretty much anything. I have a little thread that basically explains what I'm all about if you have questions which is why this is so short. So if you're interested come on and talk to me! ^w^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 pm
Bump~ Figure I'd try and bring this back. sweatdrop  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:56 pm
Hello~ I see your looking for some new rpers and I just so happen to be looking for one myself. I haven't been back here in a long time so my rping skills may be a bit rusty I hope you can deal with that. I am a literate rper so I do like a paragraph or two or more depending on what I'm given. I am up for any type of yaoi rp, I can play any role, and since I'm out of school I have pretty much all the time in the world to rp.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:10 pm
II Akio_Sasaki II
Hello~ I see your looking for some new rpers and I just so happen to be looking for one myself. I haven't been back here in a long time so my rping skills may be a bit rusty I hope you can deal with that. I am a literate rper so I do like a paragraph or two or more depending on what I'm given. I am up for any type of yaoi rp, I can play any role, and since I'm out of school I have pretty much all the time in the world to rp.

Well course I can deal with that, I've had my times when my rping skills have been complete crap so I can understand. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together! ^w^ So would you like to talk out a plot in the PMs?

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces