8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:37 pm
Im looking for just any old Rp Partner.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••-Keegan-Ω-Reid-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<18 years in this male body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>Im a neko and I run for the guys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Uke
with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Bio: When I was 6 my mother, Kerrianne, was dragging me down town about midnight running from bad men.... I heard gun shots and words like "get her and that kid." But once we got into hiding in some fenced in yard; My mother fell to the ground. Being nothing but a kid not understanding what happened hugged my mother and helped her up as best as I could. Only then did I find out what happened. She was shot in the stomach, I applied pressure to the wound having seen my mother do it to me when I got a cut once. I've kept the pressure until she stopped moving all together. I tried to see if my mother was breathing but soon found out she wasn't anymore.... After laying by her corpse hugging her body. Mama Sophie found us in her back yard. She took me in and washed me up, fed me, and let me stay at her house. her husband really didn't like me but quickly got over that once he found out I had no other relatives. Sophie told me i could stay for as long as I'd like. And I did.... I knew nobody else kind enough to take me in or give me shelter. After what seem like a year to me I've finally came out of my shell and accepted them in my life as mother and father. Though master Nathan told me to call him Master or just Sir. After about 12 years living with the couple learning how to bake, read, write and garden, Mama Sophie and Master Nathan passed away. After calling the paramedics i was picked up and sent here in this abandoned tree house with my half brother on my dads side. His Name Is Hallelujah Alexander Reid. Hes a year younger then I am.....
Personality: I've been told i'm a "sweet kid" or a "cuddle bug" time to time by Mama Sophie but Master Nathan always said I was a nuisance since I'm a cat. Im very trusting and possessive of my family. But I can still be a bit of a handful at times. I will do as I'm told even though it might be a couple times to be asked. being raised by an older couple I've been spoiled.

••-Halle-Ω-Reid-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<17 years in this male body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>Im a neko and I run for the guys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Seke with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Bio: Ever since I was little my mother beat me and lock me up in a purple room meant for a girl. I have little to no social life outside my room. When I heard I had a brother I was delighted. But it saddened me to think my mother kept this from me. Keegan moved into my mothers house shortly after of me hearing about him and we were kicked out as soon as my mother found out he was like me.... a neko..... Now we live in an tree house we supped up with running water and electricity.
Personality: I'm very protective of Keegan since hes my only family i have left. I may come off as a cold hearted person but I do care for what makes my brother happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 pm
~bump~  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:52 pm
i like to roleplay with u, i might not be one but since of school, but ill promise ill be active as possible  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:55 pm
CR Slap
i like to roleplay with u, i might not be one but since of school, but ill promise ill be active as possible

Thats cool with me and in my opinion School comes first. just post when you can and quote me when you do.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:59 pm
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap

Thats cool with me and in my opinion School comes first. just post when you can and quote me when you do.

alright, then. I do love these two characters of yours, I wouldn't mind or if you wouldn't like two roleplay with these two with my two seke male characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:07 pm
CR Slap
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap

alright, then. I do love these two characters of yours, I wouldn't mind or if you wouldn't like two roleplay with these two with my two seke male characters.

If i have two characters it should only be fair if you were to have two as well smile  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Xanes_Fox18
If i have two characters it should only be fair if you were to have two as well smile

will do, two things you can choose any sorta plot we should do, second here are my characters

User Image
Name: Blake " Animal" Willow
race: Werewolf
Bio: Im Blake, theres nothing much about me Expect Im called Animal, for what I do to people. I go in fights to protect people, I sometimes kill when im hungry, and I hang out with an animal just like me, but hes the more calm type, and hes my little brother. There parents got killed my his own hands, for reasons unknown, and people always fear him even though he does have a kind heart sometimes.
Personality: Most of the times he's rutherless, protect, outgoing,rude, but others times he's relax,calm, a little sweet and kind hearted.
werewolf form:

Name: Peter " Cosplay" Willow
race: werewolf
bio: Peter was more of the calm one, and stick together brother. He would always be were Blake would be, even when he's fighting, but he would stay out of it. When peter notice blake was asleep, he would always go to his job which was a cosplay bulter cafe. He wishes not to tell his brother because then he be embrassed.
personality: Peter is mostly calm, relax, overjoyed sometimes, but he doesn't really have a mean side to him at all.
werewolf form:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:45 pm
CR Slap

The hard part for me is always finding a way for the plot to go..... : But ill think of something... Maybe one of my brothers gets hired at the cafe or goes to it for the first time? Least that way one of our characters can meet.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:38 pm
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap

The hard part for me is always finding a way for the plot to go..... : But ill think of something... Maybe one of my brothers gets hired at the cafe or goes to it for the first time? Least that way one of our characters can meet.

hmm, thank could work one of your brothers gets hired at the cafe, and the other two can meet somewhere else, like when my older brother is in a middle of a fight and your character comes along?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:44 pm
CR Slap
CR Slap

works for me. Now just for a setting and who would you be desireable to be paired with who?

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Maybe Blake with Keegan and Halle with Peter,

and maybe for setting its takes place in a city thats surround by a forest maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:07 pm
CR Slap
Xanes_Fox18

and maybe for setting its takes place in a city thats surround by a forest maybe?

works for me smile  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap
Xanes_Fox18

works for me smile

Cool, if you can make it, I won't mind starting it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:29 pm
CR Slap
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap
Xanes_Fox18

works for me smile

Cool, if you can make it, I won't mind starting it

thats fine let me think of a name o.o  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff