Submit

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 pm
Hello!~ I have been gone for quite some time and I have been looking for some good new rps to do! Since I am out of school and have yet to find a job I am here pretty much everyday and need someone who is as well or is here at least a few times a week or whatever, but I do long term rps, I can handle anything 18+ meaning smut, gore, harsh language, and so on. I need someone who can do up to 3-4 paragraphs or more, if you can't then at least two is good as long as you can describe most of what's going on in the scene. I really do not like one liners so if it gets to that point that is when I will end the rp for good.

Anyways! I am open to hearing your ideas, if you want to hear my own then that's just as good. I can do anime rps meaning fandoms such as Knb (Kuroko no basket, Haikyuu, Tokyo ghoul, and more! I work with Ocs, or anything for that me matter cx

Well that's about it, Oh! Almost forgot, I like to do Rps from pms because it helps me better to keep track of the rps that I have going on so if you can handle that then we're good!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm
II Akio_Sasaki II
Hello!~ I have been gone for quite some time and I have been looking for some good new rps to do! Since I am out of school and have yet to find a job I am here pretty much everyday and need someone who is as well or is here at least a few times a week or whatever, but I do long term rps, I can handle anything 18+ meaning smut, gore, harsh language, and so on. I need someone who can do up to 3-4 paragraphs or more, if you can't then at least two is good as long as you can describe most of what's going on in the scene. I really do not like one liners so if it gets to that point that is when I will end the rp for good.

Anyways! I am open to hearing your ideas, if you want to hear my own then that's just as good. I can do anime rps meaning fandoms such as Knb (Kuroko no basket, Haikyuu, Tokyo ghoul, and more! I work with Ocs, or anything for that me matter cx

Well that's about it, Oh! Almost forgot, I like to do Rps from pms because it helps me better to keep track of the rps that I have going on so if you can handle that then we're good!

If you are still looking, I have some plots! c:  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Klamoa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:03 pm
II Akio_Sasaki II

I'd be more than happy to RP with you too if you were interested in another writing partner! (’v ’*) We can talk about different plots whenever you feel up to it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 pm
MonstersOfMen
II Akio_Sasaki II

If you are still looking, I have some plots! c:

I am still looking for people, I'd be more then happy to hear your ideas please feel free to PM them to me.  

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 pm
Klamoa
II Akio_Sasaki II

I'd be more than happy to RP with you too if you were interested in another writing partner! (’v ’*) We can talk about different plots whenever you feel up to it.

I am up for another new rp buddy, feel free to PM me so we can discuss ideas and settle on something we both like c:  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games