someone got me thinking about soul eater and I think it would be fun to do a Yaoi Weapon X Meister RP. I have a good thought for either one but no profiles yet so if you're interested let me know.

Edit: found someone to do this with me so now I'm posting the character.

User Image

Name: Jason Malak "Raine"

Race: Weapon-Chain Claw Form

Eye color: Ruby Red

Hair color: Blonde

Orientation: Gay

Seme, Seke, Uke: Uke

Bio: Raine doesn't talk about his past much but it was clear once he started transforming his parents abandoned him. Raine wasn't much for people but he was always ready to stand up and do what had to be done in order to help out. When he met his Meister he was rather mouthy and standoffish. Now he's mouthy and standoffish and respectfully quiet when his Meister is around. Well most of the time.

Raine had become a death scythe several years back now but he preferred to stay with the Meister who trained him rather than being a weapon for Death. Not that Death needed anymore weapons that Death was unfamiliar with. So now he's a stand in and a demonstration partner for his Meister as his Meister teaches classes at the DWMA.

Raine doesn't enjoy it but he can't deny that his Meister is rather perfect for Resonance training. Raine mostly ended up with him because no one else could hold Raine. Then this guy comes along and just kinda decides that Raine belongs to him and next thing Raine knows he's collected a hundred corrupted souls and they are fighting a witch. Now he blinks and he's here babysitting.

While Raine complains a lot he does love working with his Meister closely. You rarely see Raine more upset than when his Meister runs off without him and not telling Raine what's going on. Though Raine trusts his Meister unquestionably he worries constantly whenever his Meister isn't in sight. If you ever wanna see him have an episode of paranoia distract him and steal away his Meister. Raine will flip his s**t.

Weapon Skills(limitations of form.):
____While alone___
Raine can change the entire surface of his skin to chains at any point allowing him to absorb most kinds of attacks with ease.

Can only extend his lengths of chain as far as he can 'throw'. Has no kinetic control of his body so his chain will not change direction or move on it's own.

Once attached to something he can tense around it and dig his claws into it until his powers fail him.

___While Wielded____

Can create as many chain lengths and link rings as their spirits can manage.

Can use tension to alter course slightly mid-flight.

___Resonance Skills__

Basic- While in sync Raine's chains can be controlled mid-flight with the Meister's soul.

Advanced- Unholy Chorus- Ignites the Claws with dark energy and allows greater control over Raine's chains allowing for quicker more precise attacks.

Final Submission- Crating a large net of chains that glow with black energy the claws at the ends grow and sharpen before being directed at the enemy and shooting through them like spiritual lasers. Dealing direct damage to the opponent's soul. Using this technique can destroy the soul entirely if the difference in power is too great.