• Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:38 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

You are more breathtaking outside of my dreams.
I love your smile almost as much as I love you.
Where have you been my whole life?
Please let me stay with you forever...

☽❦☾

Damiean relaxed into the other's touch, slowly closing his eyes while the other scratched his head. It was a relaxing feeling, and it was good to know that he hadn't upset Anthony that much. "No I understand why you're getting mad at me. I already broke one of your rules. I won't let it happen again, I just have never felt like this before, it's almost like I can't cantrol myself." He murmured quietly, his fingers twitching as if he wanted nothing more that to reach out and grab ahold of the boy beside him. He was only able to control his urges because of the gentle scratching motions on his head, they gave him just enough contact that he didn't really need to hold onto the other to satisfy his need to touch the other. He could now smell the scent of beer, and cigarette smoke mingling together, he didn't know how he had missed it earlier since he was holding onto the source of the smell. "You smell like cancer waiting to happen... But, it's still not a bad scent. How strange. Usually I can't stand the smell of smoke, but because it's you I actually enjoy it." He hummed quietly, his tail sweeping the floor as it slowly rocked back and forth.
Thinking-eecc99 Talking-bb5544
"And, so that you don't feel alone in this situation... I feel weird about what's going on just like you. I have never even seen a Human before and now here is my first one in front of me and he just seems so unattainable, yet I still want nothing more that to hold onto him. Is that weird? Do people usually feel this way about people?" He asked calmly as he opened his eyes to look up at the other. He was hoping that Anthony would be able to explain what was going on with him, but after hearing him talk to his. 'Aunt', Damiean was really begging to doubt that he would be able to shine any light on his situation. I wonder if Toni is actually ok with me being here. He doesn't seem to thrilled by the concept of having a house mate. He thought as he let out a quiet sigh before closing his eyes once more to get used to the feel of his surroundings.

☽❦☾

Are you alright, have they hurt you?
I will protect you till my last breath.
You are MINE, so I won't let anyone else have you!
I promise to keep you safe, even if it cost me my life...

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:23 pm
RaisaNadia
sorry its so short. I am on me phone at work so it is hard to type a lot.

User Image

"The point being is that I need to realize that you need contact to stay alive and that you are probably having controllable urges to touch me....I guess like when I get irritated I have the urge to hit something for some a cigarette. One is harmful to someone else and one is harmful to me but one is less violent that the other." Anthony said trying to make sense of the situation. "Also I am used to living by myself so having someone invade my space out of the blue is kinda irritating, but that is only because I have lived by myself for a while......I will get used to you eventually." Anthony took a hit of his cigarette and looked down at the other. "I told you if I dont smoke I could someone and your the closest person to be so....you might not want to complain about me smoking." Anthony said as he put the cigarette out. "So soupy eat human for or do you just feed of of touching?"  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

"You didn't listen to me. I said that the smoke doesn't smell bad on you. It's actually kind of relaxing..." Damiean murmured quietly, twitching his nose when Anthony put out his cigarette. "Also, I have taken on Hybrids bigger than you. I think I'll be ok if you do attack me." He said, giving the other a playful smirk as he cracked open one eye to look at the other. And, he had amen on some pretty big Hybrids and had even one quite a few of the scuffles. Of course he had lost a fe was well but be didn't really brag about those times nor did he bring them up unless asked about them. "Huh! Of course I eat. I am a living creature after all, I need the nutrients to survive... Though I mainly eat meat and if you don't feel like cooking you can just throw it at me raw. I'm not picky. Vegitables on the other hand are still good for me but meet is the better option for Foxes, Dogs, and Cats. There are others but I didn't really care to remember them." He rambled on absent mindedly to distract himself from wanting to embrace the other once more.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
It's ok! I understand since I only have my phone! I got used to it over time so my posts are at least presentable lD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:39 pm
RaisaNadia
I am not use it. Lol

User Image

"Sorry I am used to hearing people say how all I am doing is slowly killing myself by drinking and smoking. Though I tell them what told you and I told then about my past and why I started smoking they shut up about it." Andrew said as stopped petting the others head. Andrew then chuckled a bit. "Yeah I think you could take me on because you just a bit taller then me and a little bit more built then me. I kinda wish my aunt would have gotten some one shorter than me......I hate being the short one in a relationship." Andrew said with another small chuckle.

Andrew listen to the other as he said that he did eat. "Well i don't know anything about hybrids, so I don't know what you eat or that you did eat." Andrew said as he tilted his head when the said what he ate. "Oh you eat meat? That is where we run into a problem. ....I am a vegetarian and that means I don't eat meat. Which means that I don't have meat in the house."  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:56 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

Damiean was thoughtful for a second, he was finally able to think now that the other had stopped petting him, and then he let out a low hum. "Hm... I don't know if I can survive solely on roughage. I can eat it and it does sustain me but it was only ever given to me in smaller meals and then I would once again have chicken, or rabbit thrown at me. And, it was never live so I don't know how to hunt so that's obviously ruled out... I could try living on just roughage but I don't know if I'll get sick or not. I guess we will find out in a few days now won't we?" He chuckled quietly, lifting his head up to properly look at the other. "Anyways I wouldn't worry about it to much, if it becomes a problem I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Let's just hope it doesn't end up involving you because I think that I have inconvenience you enough as it is... Hey can I see your hand?" He asked calmly to distract from the current topic. He didn't need to let Anthony linger on a problem that wasn't even his to begin with. "Please? I promise not to do anything weird... Ok I promise not to do anything from a Hybrid's point of view." He said, a wide grin spreading across his lips as he extended his hand out towards the other as if to take ahold of his hand, but he stopped before he touched the other. He didn't want to break the rules again after all.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
Yeah I had trouble decrypts ring your post but that's ok. It's all good XD. Also, fun fact! Foxes in fact CANNOT live solely on a vegetarian diet, they need the protein more than they need the vitamins.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

Anthony sighed when the other said that he would most likely get sick if he ate nothing but vegetables. "No if you need meat then tomorrow we will go to the store and get you some meat...also as long as I don't have to touch it we will be good okay? " Anthony said as he smiled a little bit. "It is no inconvenience at all if the animal that you are combined with needs meat then we will get you some meat. I was just saying that since I am a vegetarian there is currently no meat in the house." Anthony said as he looked at the TV and started flipping though the channels. "Plus we should go out tomorrow anyways so you can see the real world and so we can stop by and see my aunt, she is dying to meet you officially she said. She is a sweet old women who has taken care of me since my mom and died." Anthony said with the smile on his face.

"For tonight I am going to order me a veggie pizza and I will order some chicken wings okay? Hopefully they will hold you off until tomorrow." Anthony said as he looked at the other. "My hand?" Anthony's smile turned into a look of confusion. "Why do you want me hand? Anthony ask in a hesitant why and slowly reached out for the other hand. Truth be told he was a bit afraid of what the other wanted his hand for.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

Damiean was a bit alarmed by the fact that Humans could order the wings of chickens from a place that served pizza. But, he didn't let it show as he gently took a hold of the other's hand and turned it so that his wrist was exposed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you. I just would like to know your natural scent. I can't smell it over the scent of smoke and dust in the house." He explained calmly, bringing Toni's wrist up to his nose and sniffing it a couple of time before placing a light kiss on the exposed skin. "I'm sorry if that was over stepping my boundaries, it just felt like the right thing to do. You have a very nice natural scent, it's a little smoky with a mixture of earth and spice. It's interesting and I should be able to find you now if we get separated in a crowd." He said, smiling up at the other as he released Toni's wrist. "Now... You are fine with taking me out in public? Are you not afraid that people will give us strange looks? I am well aware of why some people have Hybrids, it must be really convenient to have someone who loves you unconditionally and that needs your touch to survive." He chuckled quietly, waiting for any kind of reaction from his owner to see if he puts two and two together.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
Yeah I had trouble decrypts ring your post but that's ok. It's all good XD. Also, fun fact! Foxes in fact CANNOT live solely on a vegetarian diet, they need the protein more than they need the vitamins.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:41 am
RaisaNadia

User Image

"I not afraid of you harming me....I.....well I was just afraid of what you was going to do to my hand. That's all." Anthony said as he watched the other closely to see what he was going to do. "Oh you want my scent....ohhh okay." Anthony said as he nodded his head and let the other proceed to sniff his wrist but when the other kissed his wrist Anthony was shock. Though he was more than just shocked actually felt kinda flustered in a way....like he had butterflies in his stomach. "Huh....oh no that's okay.....you need contact to survive right? Since that is the case I will lighten up a little bit on the no touching me without permission first thing." Anthony said with a smile. Anthony was surprisingly being nice to Damiean....or at least nicer then he is other people. "Well hopefully we don't get separated but if we do I am pretty sure it would be hard to puck you out in a crowd. And no I don't what people think....I never have." Anthony said with a small chuckle. Anthony then shrugged his shoulders. "If my Aunt didn't bring you here and give you to me I probably never would have gotten one of you Hybrids....and would probably still be very loveless.....since I can't stand people and their stupidity." Anthony said before he picked up the phone and ordered the food and pop.

"Well the food will be here is about twenty minutes. So how about we watch this movie called TED?" Anthony said as he looked at Damiean. Anthony then laid his head down on the other shoulder. "I don't know how much contact you need but if you want we can cuddle.....I don't want you dying on me yet." Anthony said with a smile.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am
RaisaNadia

Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

The fact that Toni did not get what he was implying was almost to much to handle, how does one actually go through life with an innocent mind set? Damien hoped that the other was not usually this innocent other wise he was going to have a problem with keeping his mind up top and his hands to himself. "I doubt that is true. I can't be the only person who finds you alluring, even if it is my design to love you unconditionally if I didn't find you interesting if would still end up being miserable, and I can already tell that you are going to be one interesting person to live for." He murmured as he climbed up onto the couch from his position on the floor. He watched as Tony picked up the phone and heard him talk to a new person on the other end of the line. So the phone also gets you food? What kind of magic is that? He glared suspiciously at the phone as the other set it down once more.
His attention was brought end back to Tony when he felt the shorter male lay his head on his shoulder. "You keep making this harder on me and we have just barely met. It this rate I'm going drive myself crazy because of how much I'm going to hold back and it hasn't even been a day." He mumbled half to himself before wrapping his arms around the other, not even paying attention to the TV. "What's a movie? And more importantly what, or who is a Ted? I knew a bear Hybrid named Teddy, but no Ted." He said calmly, not all that interested in said movie, but deciding to pretend interested because Tony seemed to be interested in it.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
Sorry about the wait! I spent the night at my friends and yesterday I went with her to get her tattoo. I should of told you before I left and for that I apologise sweatdrop ! Also I just realised that I keep writing Toni instead of Tony and that's because my cousin Tianna has us call her Tony but she spells it with a 'y' lD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:00 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

Anthony was and has always been very innocent in his mind thanks to his aunt who wanted him to stay like that so he didn't go down the wrong path in life. It is true no one has found me interesting in the slight way possible due to the fact that they think that I am some spoiled rich kid who cares for no one but himself. And that is not true I care for anyone who cares for me." Anthony said as he watched how the other seemed to react to the phone. "Wow you don't really seem to like phone that much do you you? Is it because they didn't teach you much about the outside world do to the fact that you couldn't take the blindfold off?" Anthony said add he tilted his head, he was just a bit curious as to how the other worked.

Anthony liked up at the others face and smiled. "Just look at it this away if you make it to where I am ready to do more than cuddle it will be more worth it then if you tried to force yourself onto me, because if you wait that long then you will know that I truly love you." Anthony said with an innocent look on his face. "Also if you continue to hold back type urges the more skin to skin contact you will get." Anthony then looked at the other seriously. "Please tell me that you at least know how to bathe yourself in a bath tub."

As Anthony finished his sentence there was knock on the door. Anthony got up and answered the door to see that it was the pizza man. Anthony paid for the food before closing the door and walking over to the couch. Anthony handed the other a box. "Here are you wings." Anthony said before he opened the pizza box and began eating his veggie pizza.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:57 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

"It's not so much that I don't like, it's more that I don't understand it. How does it even work? Is it magic of some sort?" He asked curiously, poking it slightly. Of course this sent it sliding off of the couch, successfully startling the poor Hybrid who would of jumped out of the seat had Tony not of been cuddling against him. "We were actually allowed to have the blindfolds off as long as we were only around other Hybrids. We can only fall in love with Humans, so I guess that means Hybrids are not Human enough to fall for huh?" He asked as he calmed down from the phone scare. A small smile was spread across his lips as he talked to the other male. He just felt at ease talking to his new Master, not Master?, he just wished that he wasn't as hormone driven as he was programmed to be. Thankfully he had more self control then he did sex drive.
"I would never force myself upon you! I'd sooner leave and clear my head before I even thought about doing anything so... Dirty." He said, finding a lack of words to properly end his statement. "I won't take advantage of you, and I defiantly won't to anything that would ruin my chances of having you return my feelings." He murmured calmly, jumping slightly when the doorbell rang. This new world is full of weird noises." Damiean thought bitterly as the Human got up to go find the source of the sound. It wasn't long until Tony was back holding to boxes with what he assumed was food. When he was handed a box of these 'chicken wings' Damiean carefully lifted the lid only to find little wing shaped things inside. They smell good... Well I guess it's time to try them. He thought calmly as he reached into the box and grabbed one, bringing one up to his nose where he sniffed at it curiously before hitting into it. They were a lot better than they looked. He tore through the box of wings almost savagely, having no lessons in manners to look back on, and he didn't put the box down on the table until all that was left was bone. [coloe=bb5544]"I know how to bathe by myself. I was taught that much." He practically purred as he lapped at the sause on his fingers.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
Sorry about that, my dog died and I just needed a break from everything. But I'm good now! So I'm back for good this time!

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 pm
RaisaNadia
That's okay. Sorry it took me so long.

User Image

Anthony smiled at the other and looked at the phone. "I am not sure how a phone does what they do all I know is it involves satellites I believe." Anthony said as he laughed slightly when he felt Anthony jump a bit. "It's not going to hurt you so you don't need to be scare of it okay? Trust me, if I say it's not going to hurt then it won't okay? I will make sure nothing hurts you." Anthony said before getting up to get the food.

Anthony was working on his second piece of pizza when he looked over to see that the other had eaten all the wings. "I am going to say that you enjoyed those wings" Anthony said as he picked up a napkin and wiped off the other mouth.

Anthony felt himself wanting to kiss the others lips because the looked so soft as he was wiping them off but he snapped himself out of that feeling. Anthony didn't want to feel those feeling because he was afraid to fall in love because he didn't want to be hurt. Anthony had never been that close to someone so that is why he was so afraid of getting close.

Anthony handed the other a glass of pop before he closed up his pizza box before he took a drink of pop. "Let me put this food in fridge then I will show you where the bathroom is so you can take a bath.

Anthony then got up and put the food in the fridge before grabbing the others hand and taking him upstairs. Once they were in front o the bathroom Anthony paused before opening the door. "Here it is. I will find you something to wear for tonight. If you need anything just yell my name." Anthony said as he walked into the room across the hall leaving the door open.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff