Satan - Angel
Demon - Fallen*
Satan - Fallen

Comics/books/tv shows/ movies

Maximum Ride
Bleach
Death Note
Vampire Knight

I am kinda getting sad because someone didn't want to roleplay this one with me but I really like this one.

PLOTS I HAVE

demon x fallen (the rare one) I prefer being fallen
The demons are the ones that control this world. Humans used to control the earth before the demons came out. The demons found a way to get all demons to earth and now is totally controlling the planet. There are only a few places the Demons don't usually go... One is the Odd Ball Forest. This place is where The creatures other than demon's themselves reside. The demons don't usually like this place. It has Werewolves, witches, Some humans, elves and some more. Vampires are with the demons but demons don't even like vampires. When the day came and the Demons came to earth everyone was pushed away. No one was really aloud to do anything without the Demons knowing. The Fallen angels were the ones also stuck on earth. The fallen angels were the rebellious. The Fallen angels did whatever they wanted. The fallen didn't want the demons to take over but they couldn't do anything about it. After the first few years of the demons control the fallen were disappearing one by one. No one knows who is doing it and where they are. A lot of the other mythical creatures believe it is the demons that is making the Fallen disappear. There are now not as many Fallen in the world. there may be 20 of them in the world but no one knows for sure. When the Fallen were disappearing the demons figured out a way to capture a Fallen and keep it like a pet. You can use a metal called the Honin. It is a blue-silver color metal that restrains and make sure the fallen cant use its powers. The demons are now trying to find and capture all fallen and enslave them so they can be like one of the ones that have the now rare creatures..

Scientist x Experiment
In this town of little there comes a person. This person is the prettiest/hotest person around. No one really thought nothing about the person except sex. They wanted the person for the physicality. No one cared about the person's personality. No one bothered that the person hid a secret. The person was to self cautious about what he/she wore and what he/she did. The person never had a boyfriend/girlfriend and he/she is to scared to have one. One day a boy/girl came to the town with his/her parents. The person wondered about the boy/girl but she/he didn't know the boy/girl was here for The person. The person was taken in their sleep.

Scientist x Experiment
All the person could remember is being in a lab. The lab is his/her home. The person didn't like the lab but she/he would accept it because she/he cant run away. The person is half bird half human. The person wondered always who his/her parents were. The day The person tried to run away new Scientists came into the lab. They wanted to mix his/her dna with more animals. The person was convinced that they wanted to kill him/her. When she/he got to the door to freedom a Scientist appeared in front of her/him? What will he/she do? Will he/she let the person go or take the person back to the lab and cage?

Friend x Imaginary friend (I prefer being imaginary friend)
In this world Imaginary friends are created by its owner. They have their own life when they finally take place. The creator just comes up with the idea of the Imaginary friend and the Imaginary friend shows up. Everyone as kids have imaginary friends. The Imaginary friends are invisable to everyone but the creator. The Imaginary friend grows as the creator grows. The imaginary friend is invisable to anyone but the creator until the creator turns 18. When the creator doesn't believe in Imaginary friends anymore they themselves cant see their Imaginary friend until they turn 18 but then they just think their imaginary friend is someone they just haven't met. Usually the Imaginary friend gets sad and just moves on after the creator doesn't believe. But their are some cases where the Imaginary stays with its owner even though they stopped believing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 pm
Kait Kimishi

I'm cool with doing any or all of these suggestions:

Vampire- Vampire Hunter
Band Mates
Angel - Human (I really would like to do Destiel if you ship it~)
Demon - Human (Possibly SamxCrowley if you ship that too...)

Sorry, the angel and demon stuff immediately makes me think of Supernatural xD  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 pm
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi

Vampire- Vampire Hunter
Band Mates

I wouldn't mind doing vamp x vamp hunter or bandmates  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:09 am
Kait Kimishi
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi

Vampire- Vampire Hunter
Band Mates

That's cool with me! I'm also cool with doing rival band members too, but I forgot to add that to the list... Maybe we could link the two band rps in one pm and do the vampire/vampire hunter one in a separate PM?  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:30 am
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi

Vampire- Vampire Hunter
Band Mates

That's cool with me! I'm also cool with doing rival band members too, but I forgot to add that to the list... Maybe we could link the two band rps in one pm and do the vampire/vampire hunter one in a separate PM?

Sure sounds great!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 pm
Kait Kimishi
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi
H B3LL3
Kait Kimishi

Vampire- Vampire Hunter
Band Mates

Sure sounds great!!! XD

Okay, so can you send me profiles so I may see how you like to do things?  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items